Maria Pt. 01

Story Info
A second time around story with bit of a sub dom.
4.5k words
4.54
3.1k
1
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria and Mick were old customers of mine from way back. I put a complete central heating system in for them back in the 90s when they married and bought their first house. When they moved I put a new boiler in their new house and now after Mick left her she wants me to look at the heating in her new place.

Despite the fact I played Rugby with Mick for over 10 years I never liked him much. He just wasn't my kind of man. He left Maria when he came out, good luck to him but I always had him marked as someone who wasn't open and above board about himself.

Maria had always told Kay she was jealous of our sex life. Now, with Mick having moved in with his boyfriend the reason for her dissatisfaction with what she was getting was fairly apparent.

I am, I must confess a perv and a perv with a roving eye. I was never unfaithful to my wife, I loved her, and I mark myself as a very lucky man. I have loved two women and they have loved me.

I did always try to get a good feel of Maria’s tits and bum at the rugby club dances her tits were legendary it was hinted on more than one occasion I could have a season ticket if I wanted.

When Mick came out Maria didn't take him to the cleaners, she probably should have done. Her solicitor made sure she got half of everything including the account Mick had hidden away with a few bob in it for his rainy day. The solicitor made it very clear to him, he could have got Maria much more.

A week after the divorce was finalised in the court Maria’s aunt died and left her everything. Including her holiday home in the middle of Wales.

Now the dust had settled, Maria discovered she had enough to take early retirement and move out of congested polluted Surrey to the cleaner slower-paced Montgomeryshire.

My wife had passed away two years before and I had done the same, I was now semi-retired and living on the other side of the Mawddah estuary to Barmouth.

Maria and my wife had been very good friends since my rugby days before I married Kay. I liked Maria a lot so when she inherited the place just outside Carno, I offered to look over the heating system for her.

I have to admit I always fancied her Latino big girl looks. Not fat but she had the kind of tits that had always played a starring role in my wanking fantasies. Plus her lovely big very kissable bum made her very much my kind of woman. I did say I am a perv.

As I pulled my old work van onto her drive Maria came out to greet me. She was dressed in an overcoat and had an old bobble hat pulled over her head. She looked very cold and miserable.

All I can do is make coffee for you and heat some soup in the microwave. I called the gas board cos I was a bit worried about the boiler and they cut my gas off and gave me this notice.

That is pretty typical of gas board service. The kids they employ these days get paid by the job. They don't want to spend any time sorting problems out so they trick you into saying you can smell fumes and cut off the gas and tell you to get a registered gas fitter in.

I did a check or two. Had a look at the boiler, a very old faithful called a Vulcan, well past its sell-by date, efficiency-wise but solid as a rock and very safe. I put the gas back on and tested it, it was sound, or tight as we say in the trade.

These old Vulcans took a few seconds to light, they had no automatic lighting, you do it with a taper. Then I checked the cooker. The grill, as is often the case with old cookers was bloody lethal but the rest of the burners were safe to use.

We were soon warm and Maria was cooking me a huge breakfast. I'm a toast monster, along with the emergency kettle that lives in my van there is an emergency toaster as well.

After breakfast, I returned to the job I was here for, first a good look at the heating system. One thing was apparent, the boiler had to go. Something a little more modern and less of a gas gobbler was required.

I figured it would need resiteing. It was sat in an outbuilding backing onto the kitchen. I was going to have to run a good length of new pipework for this Job. I needed to assess just how much.

As I was measuring up outside by the boiler lean-to, I put my foot through a rotten old bit of plywood. When I pulled it out the ply came with my foot revealing an old light well to the cellar.

Fantastic I thought. That will make running pipes a dam sight easier.

Just at that moment, Maria called me in for coffee and a slice of her homemade fruit cake. How can you not love a woman with a mountain range in her bra and who makes good fruit cake?

She had changed now the house was warmed up. She was no longer dressed like an Antarctic explorer, she had on a short skirt leggings and a tight elasticated top. Maria was built and for now, she was showing me her best assets.

“You've lost a bit of weight Maria.” Women always like that one but in this case, it was true.

“Not off the twins though,” she said grabbing her boobs. “Still the same as when I left school.”

“Thank God for that,” I said.

“You are a mucky bugger aren’t you,” she replied.

“I'd like to be!”

She just gave me a big smile.

“I hate to move the conversation away from the twins I said.” Maria had called her tits, the twins, ever since I’d known her, but where is the door to the cellar?”

“There isn't a cellar!”

“Then why is there a cellar window,” I asked.

“Are you sure”?

“Pretty sure, I very nearly fell through it”

“It's news to me,” said Maria, “Show me!”

We stood outside looking down at the light well. The window looked quite modern but all we could see were what looked like dark red crushed velvet curtains.

“I’ve never seen that before and I spent just about every one of my school holidays here. She pointed to an old rusty angle frame. That was my swing!

I knew Maria was orphaned when she was very young, her Aunt, who was called Marie along with a private boarding school brought her up.

Maria got a bit weepy at this point. Marie was my mum in all but name, my name is Marie but I called myself Maria to differentiate.

I don't remember my mum and dad at all. They died in an accident when I was just under a year old. My mum and Aunt Marie were identical twins. Maria was having a little boo hoo, I put my arms around her and gave her the biggest bestist hug I could.

Maria lifted her head. There were still tears in her eyes as she leaned in to kiss me. I returned her Kiss but did not explore further as her open mouth invited me to. She looked a little disappointed as we broke the kiss. I said, “I’d very much like to do that properly when I don't feel as though I would be taking advantage.”

Maria replied, “if I wait for your gentlemanly good graces I'll be too old to follow it up.” Oh well, I thought, in for a penny, So I snogged her properly.

Back when I played rugby I had two nicknames. Bear, that came from a guy I played against on tour in South Wales. I played prop forward. The guy said I am not packing against him until I hear him speak, I reckon it's a performing Bear.

I'm a big lad, and I'm still pretty strong. I grabbed Rosa pulled her in and gave her a near-rib-cracking squeeze. Then repeated the kiss with my tongue halfway down her throat. She couldn't move an inch, she didn't even try.

“Ohh, is that why they called you bear?” I'm going to call you bear from now on. I do hope that's not the last one of those I get.

“I think I can honestly promise there are as many of them as you want.”

“Can I have another one now please”?

It would have been rude not to.

My other nickname was Tripod, Terry the Tripod. I owed that one to Mike. He christened me that in the big old baths rugby clubs had back then when I was having a soak after my first game for that club.

Maria tells me she is just as happy to have my cock to play with as I am to have the twins to call my own.

At that point, I stopped thinking with my head and let my cock take over. Not normally a good idea. But this time it just may have been the best choice I ever made. I pulled her top over her head and virtually tore a bloody awful supermarket bra off of her boobs. She jumped up and pulled off her tights and knickers. I stood and lost my work pants and was just about to get on my knees to kiss the kitty when she said fuck that, I want your chopper in me now. She was dripping. She said something that made no sense to me then.“

“Aunty said I was going to get you”. As Aunty was dead, I wondered exactly when she said this. No matter. Maria is a bit different, a bit fay, always has been but she is nice, makes superb fruit cake and My God, those tits.

“I've been dripping since you got here this morning.” She pushed me back on the chair dropped onto my lap and speared her own clam in one easy movement.

She screamed,

I said, “sorry”

She grunted, “don't be, I just came.”

It didn't take me long either, I was in tit heaven, I had one in my mouth and one in my ear. Two or three strokes later and I was calling God on the titphone.

I picked her up while she was still impaled on my cock and carried her over to the sofa. I was still rigid and there was still plenty more in the tank so I lay on my back while she did her impression of Belle Starr and rode me to win the Kentucky Derby.

After a little while for me to recover, I wrapped her up in my arms and gave her a fucking to remember. The sofa wasn't in the best of condition but it was totally knackered after. I fucked her until she shook, by the time I emptied my balls she was babbling. I lay there playing with her tits kissing them, tickling and pinching her nipples.

I was knackered. To be honest I think I was entitled to be knackered after that. I just wanted to lay there holding her.

At that time Maria was very anxious after sex. “Was it OK, am I pretty enough? Will you stay? I can go down on you if you let me, then more tears.

You ain't Pretty girl, your fucking beautiful. You look as good as God intended with your clothes on or off. There ain't many near 50-year-old women who can say that and come on girl, these hooters. I've dreamed of playing with a pair like that ever since I was old enough to get a stiffy.”


“Was it good enough, I'll try and make it better next time if you still want me?”

“Maria. Darling. I've just pumped three loads of pent-up frustration into you, how much better do you expect it to get for fucks sake? I'm not sure my heart will stand it if it gets any better at all. I'm staying here until you get a court order for me to go or kill me with pussy. Ohh Lord open the gates I'm a coming.

“I'm not very good at sex, I don't think I have a nice pussy, it's not very tight is it.”

Fuck me, love, it's as tight and soft as a mouse ear, you could charge a fortune for that.

I heard a tremendous clang. It was the penny dropping. “Look, love, you deserve to be soundly fucked and sucked ten times a day every day double on Sundays. Wasn't Mick the winger fucking you much?”

“He wasn't fucking me at all,” she exclaimed. Maria is posh! She went to a posh private girls' school and then to a very old-fashioned ladies' college.

Posh people, male or female cannot swear properly. Fucking hasn't got an “a” in it, it has a capital “A”
when Maria says it. If you come from my neck of the woods there is no G at the end, there is definitely a “g” when Maria says it.

She was still wailing, snot and tears everywhere. My hanky was wet through with it. What a fucking waste I said giving her my big bear squeeze again. What a fucking crying shame you wasted these funbags and your tight little pussy on that queer little shit for thirty years”.

“Am I ok then?”

“No love, no. You are so far beyond OK your in a different world. I genuinely thought that more than once a day was 15 years behind me darlin’. You got three loads out of me, you did that, no fucker else!”

As I held her I asked her, “did you enjoy it.”

“Ohh yes, until today I thought there was something wrong with me, Aunty told me I was being silly but the best sex I had was spanking girls at school and sex with Julie and your Kay. can we do it again”

“Not for a bit love. I'm a bit past my best these days I'm afraid the tank is well and truly empty now. I'll eat it with pleasure if you need to cum again.”

“She said in her best prissy public school accent “oh no you can't do that,” her eyes said differently though. I rolled her onto her back and remembered what a nurse from long ago, who to my eternal shame has a name I can't remember said to me the first time I ate her buttered bun. Lick it like a bee taking pollen from a flower, not like a pig eating porridge.

It took a good half hour, I haven't eaten hairy pie and cream for more than three years. But, by the time I had disposed of the evidence and got her clit to come out to play I had her howling at the moon. When she came back to earth I had her wrapped up with me in the sofa throw. I just held her, told her how fucking gorgeous she is and just kissed and cuddled her.

That was work done for the day. I called Chas my next-door neighbour and told him it was a big old job and I was going to stay for a week. Maria was very happy about that.

We went to the pub and had our dinner. I was starving, my lunchtime sticky bun hadn't filled me up at all.

The Cellar

The next morning we addressed the strange case of the missing cellar. I took Maria outside, and we had a good look at the light well and took some measurements.

Then I noticed the two windows on either side of the boiler lean too we're about six feet apart. Inside the windows were almost in the corners of their respective rooms. There was, at least a missing 4 foot.

Back in the house, the space was taken up by a walk-in pantry just off the kitchen. However, the back of the pantry was a good twelve feet short of the outside wall.

Checking the facing wall as you walk into the pantry it became apparent it wasn't a wall, it was a door covered in storage shelves. Maria grabbed some boxes and we started to clear old preserving jars off the shelves.

We got to the fourth shelf down when removing a jar revealed a keyhole. It had a big old cast iron escutcheon. “That's interesting I said.”

“I know where that Key is”. said, Maria. “It's in Aunty Marie’s bedroom.”

“Go get it”, I said. “We got to have a look-see.”

Maria was a bit nervous but she went to get it. Aunty Marie was the constant in Maria’s formative years. She worshipped the pot she pissed in. Even now, that room was her space.

She returned with the key and handed it to me. You open it, when I was little and home from school the only time I was ever scolded was for playing near the boiler.

That made me laugh, scolded! When my brother, sister and I got scolded when we were kids it was by the heat generated by mum’s hand travelling at supersonic speed to whichever ear was closest to her.

“Maria went on, “It was a coke boiler then. William used to fill a big hopper up with coke every day in the winter.”

Who was Wiliam?“ He drove Aunt Marie’s car and did jobs like the garden. Not the flowers though Aunty Marie did the flowers.

Marie was very sad when William died. I think that maybe he was just a bit more than just the handyman. I liked him, he was always old but he was like having a grandad.

The key turned the lock easily. The door swung away revealing a steep stair down to the mysterious cellar.

“I'll get a torch said Maria.”

“Just a sec love.”

I reached forward and flicked a switch. Everything in the stairwell was a rich ruby red. Carpet, walls ceiling the lot. There was a pair of ruby-red curtains covering a window into the light well I found.

We went down the Stairs, Maria leading the way. To the left, there was another door. Not locked this time but there were two envelopes pinned to it. Both had Maria written on them. One said read this now, the other said please read this after you have seen my secret rooms.

Maria opened the read-now envelope. The note inside just said please don't judge me too harshly my darling. On the other side it said, Maria my love, it's best if you are with a friend, a broad-minded friend. Definitely not that little shit you married. I don’t know what I’d have done with this place if you were still married to him. At the bottom of the page there was a drawn pair of eyes, one of them winking.

At the door when Maria opened it were two more doors. One had a note pinned on it that said MARIA ONLY. So we opened the other door.

“Fuck Me,” I almost shouted. We were confronted by the best-equipped S/M dungeon/playroom I have ever seen. I have seen a few. Only on the internet but I'm a secret perv. Oh, I got my wife to play a bit, I got her to spank my bum and tie me to the bed occasionally but this was first-division stuff and Kay and I were playing poor Sunday league in the town park.

It took a second for the penny to drop with Maria, but she didn't run out screaming. She gripped my arm. Looked into my eyes and asked me, “have you ever been spanked for fun.”

“Yes, I replied. Kay spanked me.”

“I know, did you know I spanked Kay a few times.”

“No, I didn't.”

“It goes on in girls boarding schools. I didn't like getting spanked when I was little but I loved punishing girls when I was the head girl in my house. Kay asked me about it, and I told her. She asked me to spank her so she could see what the fuss was all about. She told me she tried with you but you wouldn't do it hard enough. I spanked her a lot, do you mind?”

“No not at all, I wish I could have watched.”

“Do you want me to spank you.?”

“Err do you want to spank me?”

“That's not the question Kevin, you have a chance at something I think you want to try, are you going to take it?

“Do I get a safe word?”

“No, you don't! It's only a light spanking. I'm not going to use a whip, Yet, she winked, incredibly, after yesterday, I got an immediate stiffy. Do you want me to spank you?

“Yes please,” I squeaked.

“I didn't know this was here I promise. I don't know what half of this stuff is. It looks fuckin hot though. The a and G had apparently gone on holiday. That looks like something I could spank you over and you will have to take every spank I want to give you. She was pointing at a very solid looking pillory.

“Right boy, strip and get yourself over that.” I stripped to my boxers. “And those, you were
keen enough to show me that obscene trouser snake of yours yesterday.”

As soon as I was striped and over the pillory waist support she pushed my neck and hands into the respective holes and then lowered the top half of the neck and wrist restraints. This was a different Maria to the one who burst into tears a dozen times yesterday.

Maria fitted the feet restraints and the world turned over, I was hers. The first slap was much harder than I thought it would be. The second was harder than that. After 10 Maria asked me if that was enough. I said, “yes, that hurts.”

“Mmm. My little friend here doesn't agree.” My cock, the treacherous bastard was straining at full erection. “I think he is asking for more! Ohh my, he wants much more, doesn't he.”

I think, considering our respective positions at the moment you would be much better off answering me when I ask you a question. Maria took hold of my cock, does willy want a smack as well.”

“I bet Kay didn't tell you she came when I spanked her pussy, did she. I wonder if I can make you cum by spanking your cock.”

“We will see soon but I'm going to change. I don't feel sexy in these work clothes. I'm sure I can find something better. I heard her open the door to leave the room but didn't hear her on the stairs.

I did hear the other door open. “Ohh bless you Aunty” I heard Maria say. I heard her talking to herself. “Ohh that's nice. They are so sexy. I wonder how this works, ohh my goodness, that's how. Then a giggle.” when she came out sometime later she was wearing a leather corset.

12