Maria Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't quite laced up correctly but as she had done it herself it was pretty good. The effect of the corset on her tits was incredible. Maria was almost cartoon proportions wearing it.

She had seemed black stockings, black frilly knickers and a pair of incredible stiletto-heeled ankle boots and an instant erection maker, for me at least. Fine leather opera gloves all the way up her arms.

Maria walked over to a wall covered in whips, crops, paddles and other S/M paraphernalia she came back holding a nasty-looking paddle. “I'm afraid I told you a little white lie”.

“We are going to play a game. It's called the hundred game. I think I'm going to like it but I don't think you will. I'm going to get ten tools. I will number them from one to ten. Your part of the game is you call a number between one and ten, I will then use that tool on your bottom ten times.”

I groaned inwardly and was now wondering if this is what I really wanted.

“Then the best bit. You have to guess what it was I used. If you guess right we go on to the next toy, if you guess wrong you get ten more.” Maria giggled at this point. “Do you think you're going to be a good guesser big bear?“

“I don't know Mistress” I wasn’t sure if Mistress would go down well with Maria. I'd read some Female Dominants thought it a bit of an insult. I needed not to have worried.

Ohh I think I like being a Mistress. I think I'm going to like being Big Bear’s strict demanding bitch of a Mistress.

“Now, you just can't expect me to waste my time fetching this paddle and then putting it back, can you”

“No mistress,” I replied

I just have to use it then, don't I?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“I like the look of this so I'm going to give you 25 with this before we start.”

On the twenty-first stroke, I came. I was in agony and pleading with Maria to stop. I came by having my arse battered with a paddle. I came with the strongest thickest, sticky jet of cum I think I've ever produced. Maria released me immediately, “I need some affirmation, I'm very nervous and this is so powerful it's frightening me. I want to go upstairs now to talk.

She ran out of the playroom as fast as she could move on those heels. I followed her, I have to say I was limping a bit. When I got upstairs she was spilling coffee faster than she was drinking it. As soon as I walked into the kitchen and she looked at me she started crying again.

“I've spoiled it, I've spoiled it this time. I'll never go in there again.”

“You're going to have to love. You've left your sensible shoes down there and a good pair of levis. Why have you spoiled it?”

“I promised you then broke my word.”

“That's what it's all about Maria, I wanted you to break your promise.”

“But your poor bum, it's scarlet.”

“Yeh, OK, it is a bit warm. But fuck me love didn't I cum. There are yards of my jizz down there. You can't give up now though. Just imagine how proud your Aunty would have been. What was in that room besides that amazing corset, it fits you perfectly?”

“Lots of fetish clothes, all quite sexy. Aunty and I were very similar sizes
And photos, on the walls and in albums, and her diary.”

“Wow, I’d like to read that.”

She took my hand. “Come on big bear, I want to charm your trouser snake again.”

12