Mariam's Gambit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There Vivien was, on her knees on the floor of her chamber, tied to her bedposts, desperate for an orgasm, desperate to please a man she had just met less than a few hours previously. Liam let Vivien bob her head vigorously on his cock, saliva, and precum dripping down her chin in long strands, landing on her thighs. Then cupping the back of her head Liam began to fuck Vivien's face. Vivien made wretched gagging sounds as Liam's cock was forced deeper and deeper down her throat. Vivien struggled against her bondage, desperately wanting to masturbate herself, yet it was to no avail. Eventually, Liam's balls started to touch Vivien's chin with every thrust, Vivien was somewhat horrified that a cock this large was able to fit down her throat, she began to choke and gag. Liam pulled his cock out of Vivien and gave Vivien about five seconds to catch her breath before he turned around and sat on her face, grinding his asshole on her willing tongue. Vivien continued to struggle against her bondage, but the more she pulled the tighter the binds became, she felt a literal puddle of her juices spread from her pussy onto the floor to the point where she felt the juices soaked her naked shins. Vivien was so aroused she was unable to think about anything other than climaxing, in between breaths she tried to scream out that she needed a release, but each time her voice was muffled by her own defilement.

Liam turned around and started harshly fucking Vivien's face again, before pulling out his cock and stroking it above Vivian's much-abused face. Liam looked down at a naked noblewoman, her initially plump lips even more swollen, her mascara running down her face, her eyes bloodshot, her breath panting with exhaustion. As Liam stroked his cock Vivien seemed to beg him with her eyes to cum on her. Yet she also struggled still against her bondage, wanting desperately to touch herself. Vivien couldn't help but winch and then look shocked by the indignity with the first splash of semen touched her noble face. Then wave after wave of seamen plastered the beauty's face, a streak of white semen on her forehead, then another streak momentarily blinding her left eye, then striking the tip of her nose and then finally a streak of white cum, landed on her bottom lip and mouth.

There Vivien was, naked, on her knees in a puddle of her own juices, tied to her bed, covered in cum. Her left eye closed. She watched in stunned silence as Liam got dressed.

"Please, untie me," Vivien said in an exhausted voice.

Liam never untied her, he didn't even fully close the door when he left. Confused Vivien was barely able to comprehend the betrayal, instead, she focused on herself. Vivien began to struggle mightily to free herself from her bondage, torn over whether or not to clean herself up and wallow in shame or to finish herself off. It was five full minutes of harsh struggle before miraculously, Vivien had one hand free, and to even her surprise, instead of using her free hand to free herself, she began to stroke herself wildly, Vivien nearly howled, as she let out ear piercing moan after ear piercing moan and quickly reaching an earth-shattering, screaming climax. Her body writhed and gyrated still one hand tied to her bed. Her gyrations forced the massive load of cum resting on her face to shift. Without thinking and in the throes of her ecstasy Vivien used her free hand to smear Liam's cum all over her face, pushing some in her mouth to taste. When Vivien finally came from her aroused haze, she was mortified to realize that she had acquired an audience. A group of servants had come to Vivien's aide as she moaned mistaking her cries for cries of agony, and they had seen their overseer climax through masturbation with cum resting on her face, and then they saw her smear that very cum everywhere she could...and taste it. The harsh shock of her own debasement in front of the lowly servants, caused Vivien to nearly explode with rage, and then faint, still with one arm tied to a bedpost, her limp naked body awkwardly strewn asunder.

***

To Mariam's great relief Liam made it to the docks, and Liam escaped the island without having to face the wrath of Vivien's retribution. Liam, and Mariam, as well as Mariam's family and the crew of Liam's ship, were able to start a successful self-sustaining town in the Northern Island, Liam and Mariam were able to ascend into the ranks of nobility within five years of reaching the Northern Island, to the point where Liam and Mariam were given official noble titles, their small kingdom made into an official vassal.

Vivien ended up marrying the older dowdy Winthrope. Vivien's interest in masochism was sparked by her humiliating encounter with Liam and Vivien frequently cuckolded Winthrope to satisfy her desires, which led to Vivian being "disciplined" by an over the knee spanking, usually within view of a crowd on Winthrope's sizable manor, which in turn again aroused Vivien further. Vivien was not well respected by the other nobles because of her frequent sexual dalliances and humiliating public spankings.

This was fully revealed to the entire Kingdom, when Liam and Mariam happened to meet Vivian at the yearly Noble Ball, in the capital city. Upon seeing Liam and Mariam, and finally fully realizing the who was behind her ultimate betrayal Vivien slapped Mariam who was at this point a higher ranking noblewoman than Vivien and for this, she was stripped of every shred of her clothing, from her dress, to her jewelry to her shoes and was spanked in the nude over Winthrope's lap in full view of the other nobles. Her naked legs and feet kicked as she was humiliated in front of all of the nobility, screaming and utterly broken, Mariam mouthed the word "whore" to her irate and mortified rival as tears rolled down Vivien's eyes as she her ass turned dark red from the vicious onslaught of spanks. After that day she would be nothing more than a laughing stock, thoroughly mocked by the other nobles and servants alike.

Eventually, Winthrope would pass, and Mariam and Liam would receive a letter, politely written by Vivien, asking if Vivien could be taken in by Liam and Mariam, in no uncertain circumstances, Vivien assured the couple that she would gladly serve them in any way in which either of them desired. Liam and Mariam would mull this decision over, and if another story is told it would be revealing the consequences of this decision.