Marian Goes to a Sex Club

Story Info
Marian goes to a sex club.
5.1k words
4.64
11.3k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 01/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ccitydude
ccitydude
25 Followers

"Tell me more about this place we're going tonight."

Marian had just finished drying off from her shower and had sat at her vanity to do her hair and make-up. I could see her impossible tits in the mirror and considered staying in tonight and fucking her right there.

"The place is called Dilligas Saloon. It's a bar and grill during the week and they open up the back on weekend evenings for sex. People go into the back room and fuck. They can watch and be watched. It's quite hot. Saturday night is couples' night, so only hetero couples can get in. Friday night is open. I don't like open nights; too much like a meat market."

"So how should I dress?" she asked.

"The back room is for sex; wear as little or as much as you want; as sexy or as modest as you're comfortable with. Wear what you'd wear to bed if you were going to bed with me. Out front is different. No open sex is allowed, and you need to be covered. That being said, they have porno on the big screen. Most of the women are on serious parade. They wear shear or nearly shear dresses or blouses with little to nothing on underneath. Heavy petting is everywhere. I've never tried to finger fuck a woman, but I have massaged pussies and assholes.

"I'd like you wear the chiffon tube top you wore last week. No bra and an open, light shirt over it; a short skirt with no panties; and any shoes you'd be comfortable in. It would be sensible to bring a light robe to wear if you need to out to the bar for any reason. I'll be wearing a workout set and flip-flops."

Marian smiled, "So you want everyone there to notice me as soon as we walk in. I know I'm real turned on by the public stuff, but I'm a little scared to just jump right in. What if I'm not comfortable showing my boobs right up front?"

I walked over to where she was sitting and put my arms around her, holding a tit in each hand. "I can't imagine why you wouldn't want to show these off, but I understand your reluctance. That's why you should wear a light, button up shirt overtop. You can show as much or as little as you feel comfortable with. How's that?"

She squeezed my hands and ground them into her tits. "Mmmmmm. I love when you touch me like that. OK, the shirt sounds like a good idea. What about no panties?"

I reached further down and stroked her clit. "We'll be sitting at tables so you can aim your legs as far towards or away from the crowd as you want. You control how much pussy is on display."

"One other thing I wonder about. Will we know anyone there? Am I going to be embarrassed, running into someone from here, that recognizes me? I'd be mortified."

I stood up and stepped back from where Marian was sitting. "I've been there a few times and I've never had that experience. There are 300,000 people living around here. There will be 30 or 40 people there tonight. Odds are we're pretty safe in that regard. There is, however, the very real possibility that there could be someone here I've fucked before. Dilligas is a rather small community, so don't be surprised if I'm known. Would you have a problem with that?"

Marian started dressing and it looked like she would dress like I suggested. Yummy. She said, "So I could find myself chatting with a woman who had casual sex with you some time in the past, but she wouldn't have been a girlfriend or lover? That's interesting. What if she wanted to do it again?"

"OK." I took her hands in mine. "Here's the most important rule at Dilligas. "No" means no. And everyone respects that rule. If you don't want to play, we don't play. I hope you will be open to anything that comes along. That being said, No means no. End of story. You may have to accept some touching and kissing that may come to pass. You can't just tell a patron that she can't kiss me or pat me on the ass. It's a sex club, for crying out loud. That would be disruptive of the vibe. And, after all, it's my body. But you have complete say over what you will or won't do. Set your mind at ease?"

"Yes, it does. Thank you." She kissed me and palmed my cock. "Does that mean that if a woman does this to you, I just have to let her?"

I kissed her back and grabbed an ass check, "Or you could just sit back and enjoy the view."

With that, we finished getting ready to go. I packed a beach bag with some panties for Marian, the double dildo and lube (just in case), some towels and a couple bottles of water. We were out the door.

The drive was about an hour. We chatted about this and that. She had opened her shirt all the way so I had easy access to her tits. So beautiful. There was one more thing I needed to tell her about our evening, but I was really nervous. How would she take it?

"There's one more thing you should know. It's never come up before, but if it does, I don't want you to be surprised. I addition to all the wonderful things that we share, I like cock as well."

I waited for her reaction.

"What do you mean you like cock? Are you gay? Bi?" Her hand began to slide up and down her thigh.

"I'm not gay. I don't want to be with men, kiss over a candlelit dinner, nothing like that. I just enjoy sucking a cock from time to time. It adds a little spice to things. Does that bother you?"

By now her hand was under her skirt and rubbing her pussy. "Bother me? Heck no. It fucking turns me on. You mean I may get a chance to see you suck cock? Right in front of me? I'm cumming right now just talking about it. Do you take cum in your mouth? Do you swallow?"

"Yes to both. Judging by your reaction, I'd say you're OK with this."

"OK with this? Tell you what, if this doesn't happen tonight then the next chance we get we're getting some cock for you to suck. I can't wait to watch. I think it would be hot for you fuck me while you suck a cock. You cum in my pussy while he cums in your mouth. Fuuuuuuck, I'm cumming again."

That's how our drive went. Before long we were there.

We pulled into the parking lot and I noticed a normal number of cars. So it will be busy but not crazy inside. I leaned over, fingered Marian's pussy, and gave her a big kiss. "I really hope you have the time of your life tonight. Let's go."

We went in the front door, paid the cover, and entered the bar area. The bar runs down most of the left side of the room. Wooden tables line the right side. There was a small buffet at the far end of the room. It seemed there were 7 or 8 couples there, mostly down by the buffet. A few were already seated at tables. Who knew how many were already in the fuck room. As predicted, most of the women were showing a lot of skin. One wore a bright red thong bikini bottom and a half robe, loosely tied in the front. Another wore a shear dress with black thong panties and no bra. I looked at Marian and noticed that she had not buttoned up her shirt and her magnificent tits were on display as well.

I suggested we go back and get a plate from the buffet and then find a table. On the way, as predicted, all eyes were on Marian. On her tits, more specifically. I think she liked it. We got some food and found a table close to the front. As soon as we sat down she took her shirt all the way off. She said, "I love this place. I have never felt sexier. Every guy in here watched me. I'm so wet, I bet I have a wet spot on the back of my skirt."

I fondled one of her tits and said, "If I have anything to do with it, it will get a whole lot wetter. Let's eat a bit and then we can go to the back room." I noticed that she was sitting in such a way as to show her legs more and perhaps even open them a little. She was really getting into this exhibitionism. I was pretty hard myself. This was hot.

A young couple came up to our table and asked if they could join us. I looked at Marian and we said sure. They put their food on the table and sat down. I introduced us as Matt and Marian, he said they were Will and Millie. He was tall and slender and just generally well put together. Millie was also tall and slender and the shirt she was wearing showed a couple of very nice tits.

We ate and chatted. Turns out they were travelling from Kansas City to San Francisco. They'd heard about this place and decided to check it out. So far so good. They would continue their trip to the coast tomorrow.

After a bit of chit-chat, Millie leaned over, gave a big smile and told Marian, "I love your top," more smile, "and the chiffon tube is nice also."

Marian blushed at bit, and I softly caressed one of her tits. "Her top is nice, isn't it?

Millie asked, "May I touch you, as well?"

Marian slowly nodded and leaned forward so Millie could reach. And reach she did. Millie held as much of one tit in her hand as she could. She rubbed gently all around and softly pinched the nipple. It was easy to see that Marian was totally turned on. She sighed and leaned a little closer to Millie to let her know that she was fired up. Marian then reached over herself to hold one of Millie's tits. They both began exploring and enjoying each other.

After a minute or two of this they both sat back and tried to relax. Millie was very pleased with herself kept smiling. Marian seemed a bit flustered and seemed to pull into herself.

I asked, "What's the matter, Honey?"

"I've never touched a woman or been touched by a woman in a sexual manner until just now. I can't even begin to know what or how to think about it."

Millie asked, "Do I need to apologize? I had no idea."

Marian smiled, "No, no. No apology. Fact is I really enjoyed it, that's what I'm not sure about. One thing's for sure; We need to get to the back room. Now."

We all laughed and smiled and agreed to retire to the fuck room. We gathered up our belongings and, since I was the only one who'd been here before, they all followed me.

We walked to a black door set off by 90-degree black curtain. Around the curtain and through the door we were in a lighted foyer surrounded by black curtains. We closed the door and walked through the curtain into the room itself. The room was dimly but totally lit. You could see everything going on, but the lighting wasn't glaring. There were a dozen or so nooks and corners with a variety of beds and couch arrangements. There were seven other couples and one foursome in various stages of undress or copulation. It was pretty hot.

The bed/sectional platform that I favored, just inside and to the right of the door was unoccupied. I waved them all over to the bed and they climbed on.

Marian gasped, "My god, you can see everything from here. Nobody cares. Will they be able to see us?"

"Anyone who wants to, will be able to see everything. That's the fun. Watch and be watched." I hugged her, caressed her tit, and spoke quietly in her ear, "Just like out front but more. Just let it all go."

Marian squealed, bounced on her knees a couple of time and asked Millie," Can we pick up where we left off?" Millie nodded and Marian put one arm around her shoulders and fondled Millie with her other hand. They both lay down and began making out seriously. Tongues down throats, hands everywhere. Will and I watched them for a few minutes and it became clear that it didn't matter if we were there or not. They were somewhere else.

While the women were occupied, Will and I began getting our space organized. We found a corner set back from the main area a bit and put our bags there and found pillows to create an imaginary perimeter to give an impression of privacy without actually having any.

We watched the girls for a bit and then got undressed. We were naked, up on our knees, with rigid hard-ons poking straight out.

"Nice cock," I said, reaching out as though to hold it. "May I?"

Looking down at what I was proposing and considering how far he wanted to go, he said, "Please do." So I held his cock gently and began stroking it. He smiled and, without asking, began stroking mine, as well. We looked at each other, happy with what we were doing and looked at the women, happy with what they were doing.

Now, I've said before, I'm not big on kissing guys. I like cock, not men. But this moment was so tender and so passionate that a kiss just made sense. We continued stroking each other with one hand and with the other, we reached around each other's shoulders and pulled in for a very passionate, very sexy kiss. Our tongues were exploring vigorously. I reached down to play with his ass, and he reached down to play with my balls. I was in heaven.

I heard Millie say, "Honey, you got to see this." Marian turned her head to see and immediately sat up, Millie right alongside her.

Marian said, "Matt, you're really playing with his cock? You're really kissing him? I don't know whether to finger my pussy or join you."

"Let's join 'em." And Millie came over to us and began kissing us and playing with our cocks. Marian was right behind her. We were all up on our knees, hugging, kissing, groping. I fingered someone's pussy, but I really don't know who's. It was difficult for Will and I keep stroking each other because there were just too many hands reaching for cock. It was really intense but also kind of sweet.

Marian whispered in my ear, "You were stroking his cock. You were kissing him. That was the hottest thing I have ever seen. Are you going to suck his cock? Am I really going to see that tonight? I've never wanted a man more than I want you right now."

I turned to Marian and kissed her deeply. "I hope to suck Will's cock and I hope you will be right up close to see it." Now that I knew where she was, I fingered her pussy, knowing it was Marian's. She was wet as April, and she squirmed around on my finger. I pushed another in to join the first. She came a couple of minutes later and we all sort of calmed down. Great start.

"While driving up here," I explained," I told Marian that I liked to suck cock. She got pretty excited about that and told me that she would love to watch me suck a cock. Then she said what she really wanted was to watch me suck cock while I was fucking her. So that's what I'd like to do. But the numbers don't match up. I fuck Marian and suck Will, that leaves nothing for Millie."

Millie chuckled. "It's nice of you to think about me, Matt, but I have a solution. I'll eat Marian's pussy so she's good and wet for you, and I'll suck Will's cock so it's good and hard for you. And, since this is a night of firsts for Marian, I will ask her to eat my pussy while I eat hers. Can we 69 Marian?"

All eyes were on Marian. "I think I would like that, Millie, but I don't know how. I never touched a woman before tonight. I would hate to be bad at it."

Millie winked and touched Marian's cheek. "You've had men eat you before. Some were good at it and some, not so much. Remember the stuff that worked and do that."

Marian looked at me. "Are you OK with this?"

"Honey, you want to watch me suck cock tonight, and I will. Gladly. But, yeah. I'd love to watch you suck pussy as well. Think of it this way; I'd love to eat Millie's pussy. Perhaps I will, perhaps I won't. But she's offering it to you straight up. Of course, I'm OK with this."

Marian reached over and gave Millie a kiss. "Well, I guess I'm going to eat pussy tonight. Your pussy. Please be nice if I don't get it right."

"You'll be fine." With that Millie turned away from Marian, lifted her leg and sat her pussy down on Marian's face. She quickly brought her mouth down to Marian's pussy and gave it a good munch. "Oh, yeah. She's doing just fine." And went back to eating.

I crawled up to Marian's face and asked her how she liked it. She looked at me, nodded her head and kept on licking. I gave her a thumbs up and proceeded to inspect Millie's private parts. I've already mentioned that Millie has a great ass. Up close it's even better. I licked her pussy with Marian for a minute or two and slowly brought my tongue up, past her 'taint, and began licking her asshole. I think she liked it, cuz after bit of licking she used both of her hands to spread her ass cheeks open and made the asslicking a little easier. Sweet. I got the impression that she was used to anal. Her rosebud totally relaxed, and I could easily slip my tongue in and out of it. I got really serious and just tongue fucked her ass. The deeper I pushed in my tongue the more relaxed her sphincter became. With a tongue in her pussy and another in her asshole, Millie came pretty quickly and pretty hard.

Marian wasn't too far behind. She told me later that watching what I was doing to Millie's ass while Millie was eating her pussy, put her right over the top.

Millie got off of Marian, gave me a deep, sexy kiss and said, "Matt, she's about a ready as she can be. Go ahead and fuck her eyes out."

With that I spread Marian's legs open and lifted her knees up. I placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy and asked, "Are you ready?" She grabbed my hips and pulled me into her. What a nice way to enter a pussy. I lay down on her until I could kiss her. Her mouth tasted like Millie's pussy. I told her that and she smiled.

We started fucking for fair. She wrapped her legs around me and used them to help me fuck her harder. She kissed me and told me what great night this has been and she never wants to stop. About that time, Will knelt above Marian's shoulder and head, laying his cock on her face. She giggled and tilted her head back so she could take his cock into her mouth. I kissed her mouth and his cock until he transferred his cock into my mouth. Marian's eyes were like saucers as she watched Will fuck my mouth. In and out. In and out. I was loving it, but I think Marian was loving it even more. She and I found a good rhythm for out fucking and Will joined our rhythm. The pace of my going in and out of Marian's pussy was the same as Will's pace going in and out of my mouth.

Now Marian is a world class cocksucker. She knows what she's doing. So she could tell when Will began cumming in my mouth. He paused on the out stroke, went down as far as he could on the in stroke, and stayed there while he emptied his balls. Between watching him cum and my fucking, she began cumming. And I was so turned on by taking Will's cum in my mouth, I started cumming. We all came within about a half a minute of each other. I heard Millie moaning behind Will; she had just jilled herself an orgasm while watching us. How great is that?

Will's cock began softening and he pulled out of my mouth, he said thank you and joined his wife. I still had a bit of Will's cum on my tongue, so when I kissed Marian, she got a taste. She liked it. She laid her head back on the bed and flopped her arms out to each side; she was done. I pulled out of her pussy and grabbed a towel to clean us up. I left the towel around and under her pussy to catch any of my cum that might leak out and I laid down beside her.

"That was the best sex I have ever had. So many firsts tonight. Thank you. But I'm pooped. I'm just going to take a nap. Go see if Millie and Will still want to play, it'll be OK with me." Marian gave me a soft kiss and fell asleep.

So I crawled over to where Millie and Will were laying, hugging, face to face. I asked if I could join them. Will nodded. I crawled up behind Millie and we made a lovely Millie sandwich.

I said, "Thank you guys very much. We both had a great time. I think we fucked poor Marian senseless. She's sound asleep."

Millie rolled over onto her back and gave me a nice kiss. "Thank you guys as well. We had no idea what we'd find in Reno, NV. We weren't expecting much. But we were wrong. Will got a great guy/guy blowjob and I got to take some girl/girl virginity. Now that's a pretty good night."

We snuggled and chatted after that. What kind of work, where raised, that sort of thing. Millie asked me how long Marian and I had been together. I told her we weren't really together, that I'm kind of a horn dog and Marian is just a fuck buddy. She's my number one fuck buddy right now, but that's it.

ccitydude
ccitydude
25 Followers
12