Marian Goes to a Sex Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Millie asked, "How many 'fuck buddies' do you have going right now?"

"Including you?" I asked.

She punched me lightly on the shoulder and said, "Come on, how many?"

"There's Marian and I've got one other woman I see with some regularity. I suppose she would be fuck buddy number 2. And a couple of women I see from time to time; sometimes we fuck, sometimes we don't. That's about it, I guess."

Will asked, "Do all of these women know about each other?"

"I don't talk with them about it. They know I'm a rogue and know not to ask. I try to be discreet, and I certainly don't want to hurt anybody. They welcome me when I'm there and don't nag about it when I'm not. If feelings develop, we try to work it out. I don't want to settle down just yet, so I fool around a lot."

They both looked at each other and quietly said, "Wow."

We lay quietly there for a few minutes just enjoying post-coital bliss. I lazily played with one of Millie's tits, and she rolled over to snuggle with me.

Millie sat up and said, cheerily, I might add, "You guys each have only come once. I bet there's a bit of stamina, and cum, left in you. I would like to have a DP. Sound good? Matt, you got my asshole so worked up back there, I really want you to finish what you started, in my ass. Honey, you settle for the pussy this time?"

"Getting your pussy is not settling. I'm happy to fuck it. Matt?"

"Saddle up. I'd love to fuck Millie's ass, who wouldn't?"

So Millie crawled over Will, grabbed his hard cock and slipped it into the entrance of her cunt. She slid all the way down on it, sighing as she went. I grabbed some lube from our beach bag and joined them. Millie's ass was pointed up and ready. I opened her cheeks a little and started eating her asshole again. Oh fuck, she is so tasty. I pushed my tongue into her hole and she opened right up. She was still loose from our adventures before. I lubed up a finger and finger fucked her. It slipped right in so I lubed up another finger. That one took some doing but after some massaging, it also slipped in. I pushed my fingers in and out, twisting them around as I did. I pulled my fingers from her ass there was a small gape. She was ready.

I crawled over Will's legs and got right up behind Millie's butt. At that moment, there was no place in the world I wanted to be than in her asshole. I pressed the head of my cock on her rosebud and gently pushed. I slipped in about an inch and waited. Millie said, "Go on." I pushed, and my cock slipped all the way up her butt until my balls slapped her pussy and Will's cock. This butt had seen some action. I leaned over and told her that was the easiest ass I had ever slipped into.

She said, "That's nice. Now start fucking."

So I started fucking. Her ass was tight but smooth. So easy to slide in and out. She began pushing back on our cocks. Up and down for Will, back and forth for me. Truth be told, I had never done a DP before. I addition to the nice, tight asshole, I could feel Will's cock rubbing against mine as he fucked her pussy. Like frotting and fucking at the same time.

About this time Marian woke and crawled over to see what was happening. She lay up against us and started rubbing my back and my ass, her tit pushed up against my shoulder. That felt so good. Millie figured out what was going on and she turned her head so she and Marian could start making out. How hot does it have to be?

I came pretty soon after and Will was right behind me. I don't know how many times Millie came, but she did alright. After I emptied my balls and relaxed for a second, I slid off of Millie and onto Marian. We rolled over, together, away from them. I hugged her and kissed her, and, of course, played with one of her tits. It was a lovely moment.

But the fact was, we were all done. Nothing left. We just held on to each other for a few minutes. We sat up and moved to hug our opposites. I kissed Millie and caressed her tits a last time. Marian and Will did the same. I tried to remember back, but I think that was the first time Will enjoyed Marian. She sucked on his cock a bit earlier, but I think that was it. Shame to stop them.

Millie told us that they were going to San Francisco for about a month and that they would be coming back through Nevada on their way home. We exchanged numbers and agreed that if they had the time, we should meet again. Dinner, perhaps; sex optional. Everyone laughed.

........

Eventually, we all got dressed, gathered out belongings and said our goodbyes. Marian and I walked out, holding hands, through the front bar and out the door into the parking lot. At my car, she turned and hugged me, gave me a very sweet kiss, and said, "I've never had such an exciting or interesting time in my life. But I'm really tired. Let's go home." With that we got in the car and headed home. We didn't say much until we got out onto the freeway.

"Matt, I ate pussy tonight." Marian said. I stayed quiet. "My mind's buzzing and I'm still trying get my head around it. But Matt, I ate PUSSY tonight."

Keeping my eyes on the road, I said, "Yes you did. And I think you enjoyed it. Did you?"

"Yes, I did. I enjoyed it a lot. And you know what? I want to do it some more. I want to eat more pussy." She was quiet for a while.

She turned to me. "But I think I understand now, how you can enjoy sucking cock and not think of yourself as gay. I ate pussy. I want to eat more pussy. But I'm not a lesbian. It's just a new and interesting way to have sex. I get it." We continued down the road.

"One other thing happened tonight that kind of changed my life. I never understood why guys loved boobs so much. Y'all can't keep your hands off of them. I like you liking my boobs, it almost always feels great, I've even taken advantage of men, using my boobs. But I've never really understood why you find them so important." Marian began rubbing her own tits as she spoke. "But when I fondled Millie, I kind of got it. Her breast was soft all around but firm underneath. And I even felt her nipple pressing into my palm. In that moment, I understood. When I feel my own boobs. my boobs feel nice, but my hands feel nothing. But when I played with Millie's boobs, my hands felt electrified. Do you understand what I mean?"

I smiled and reached over to play with her nearest tit. "I certainly do. And I hope I get see you touch many more tits."

We were quiet for the rest of the trip. When I pulled up to her apartment, she said, "It's been a great night, really. But my head is buzzing with all the new stuff and I just pooped. Can you walk me to the door and say goodnight there?"

And that's what we did. At the door I gave her a sweet hug and kiss and grabbed her ass. She opened the door to her apartment, smiled, and said, "Goodnight."

12