Marian's Garden 03: The Forest Floor

Story Info
Marian's Garden continues to copulation on the forest floor.
2.6k words
4.44
2.8k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You almost got the carpet." I yell through the door.

I hear through the wall the faucet turn back off. I lock the sliding door to keep his muddy feet from following me in. The air conditioned house feels too cold against my naked wet body. The refrigerator does not help as I open it. I retrieve egg salad sandwiches, what's left of a chicken-bacon-pasta salad, and a container of cut watermelon. Jack was probably right that the potato salad was redundant at our housewarming. I layered food items on top of each other with two forks in case both of us wanted the pasta salad. I negotiate unlocking the door and sliding it open with my hands full.

Jack asks, "Should we eat inside?"

I shake my head. "You turned the thermostat down too far."

"68 degrees is reasonable."

"Yeah, when the heat is on and the weather outside is 62. When the weather is

above 80 outside 68 is a shock." Jack reaches in to pull out the pasta salad and on one of the forks—and nothing else.

"You're welcome?" I say. "Where should we—"

"Follow me Starchild."

"You know we're not hippies." I say even though I follow him. We hear an odd thunk through the trees to our left. "What was that?"

"Well, we are wandering around the woods in our underwear so..." he trails off. We hear another thunk. "I kept hearing it earlier." Jack said, "I think our neighbor's chopping wood."

I look down at my mostly naked body. "Our neighbor?"

"He can't see us, Mair. The only reason I know he's there is because I can see him and he has this wall of chopped up logs on his properly line." Jack leads me to a soft patch of thick Spanish moss slightly past our woodline. I have no idea how far away our property edge is, but see no stack of wood in the direction Jack pointed toward. My man lays down casually and opens the Tupperware.

I eye the ground suspiciously. "If a stinging nettle or devils club touches my inner thigh I'm going to be very upset."

"No barbed hooks here." He assures me. I open my mouth and he stops me before I speak, "Yes, I know what they are now."

"Okay" I say, laying myself down beauty queen style. "I'm trusting you." The soft green fluff cushions my ribs and legs as I lay down in it. I unwrap my sandwich and take a bite.

"So beautiful, Marian," Jack says.

I look around at the wilderness surrounding us. "It really is."

Jack laughs and shakes head. "You misheard me."

"Did I? Sorry."

"I said: you're so beautiful, Marian." He says. I look at the Grecian god-like figure before me and shake my head looking back at me.

"As if you aren't handsome as Adonis, yourself?" I mean to stop and look him like the sweetness he is saying calls for, but I really am hungry.

"I was thinking we were more Adam and Eve, here in a beautiful perfect garden." Despite his pretty words, he wolfs down what's left of his pasta. Then my Jack opens the white Tupperware with the watermelon in it.

"Sorry I didn't bring an apple," I say. "I thought about making a Waldorf salad too."

"As if you didn't give me fruit from the tree of knowledge?" Jack says licking the dripping watermelon off his hand. He sets the rind in his empty pasta salad container.

I put my sandwich sarenwrap in the container too and fish out a my own piece of watermelon. "My I have had an effect on you, if you're talking about the bible." The sweet red flesh of the fruit fills my mouth. The juice leaks down on both sides of my mouth. If we had waited much longer to eat it, we couldn't have. He watches until I set the rind down then leans forward to kiss me. He even gives a playful lick at the sweet juices.

"Jack!" I say when he lets up. He pulls his head and torso back watching me gently. I sigh and then move the remaining food from the mossy floor to the roots of a tree. We don't want to accidentally roll onto them. "Oh Jack."

Uninhibited, Jack transitions to pressing his body against me on the mossy floor. The shade and the soft greenery are softer and colder than where we were working in the sun. His body is warmer than the moss, but not by much. His bold lips kiss me and I find my hands tangling into his curly black hair. He rolls me from my side onto my back. I can feel the greenery pressing into my body below and his body pressing into my body above.

"Jack." I say again as he kisses along my shoulders systematically and onto my delicate neck, "Jack?" I say again.

"Yes, my love?" he says ceasing kissing to stare is deep brown eyes into mine.

"Fill me with life." I say.

I feel his erection move against me through his underwear against my own. "Yes, my queen."

He rolls back off me to pull his boxers off and I lifted my hips off the ground to slide my blue elastics over my ass and down. I then lift up my legs toward my torso so I can slide them past my ankles with my hand and set them beside us. My bare butt against the living world feels both naughty and supremely beautiful. I wonder if I should sit up to take my bra off to, but Jack seems impatient. For all we've been following a schedule it seems wonderful to deviate. Today, if I know my calendar, we can make the moment fit us.

He hovers over me and dangles his thick pulsating cock at the edge of my soft valley. My right hand reaches up to stroke down his torso along his wonderful muscles to his thick pulsating penis. I squeeze it as he holds himself aloft. Jack lowers himself down and forward. He slides into me gently and kisses me hard. His chiseled body and chest hairs come into contact with my body and press against my bra. I feel his skin against my everywhere. He keeps kissing while I squeeze around him rhythmically. My arms reach to either side of us; rather than holding his body against mine, I relish the feeling of my body against the nature in this moment. My left hand finds a root dug into the soil. As he begins shoving into me with earnest, I find my fingers gripping, digging into the soil. I fit my hand around the smooth twisty bark. His right and left hands take turns holding himself up and exploring my skin. The soft pale skin that was protected by clothes or the faintly pink skin that was not. I reach up so I can begin kissing his collarbone, My left hand holds fast around the root, but my right hand I place on the back of his neck. I stroke inward with my thumb and index finger feeling his rough knotted muscles.

"Oh Marian" Jack says.

"My Jack." I reply. I pull my feet back so they can connect with the ground then push up my thighs and pelvis thrusting up against his beautiful body. I don't really need to change where he is inside me, but the act of pushing and engaging those muscles makes my vagina squeeze even harder against my favorite tool in this garden.

"Marian," Jack says, "Marian, I want you to ride me."

I pull purposefully tight around him and feel my sweet spot shutter with a series of cascading squeezes I did not direct. I wait until my vagina returns to matching Jacks rhythmic pounding to respond. "Tired—on top??" I ask. Fuck he feels good inside me.

He speaks in spurts between thrusts and breaths. "I want to—see your—beautiful swaying body—above me, surrounded by your trees."

"Mmm" I say looking up at his curly black hair surrounded by the trees. "It is a good visual." After a couple more thrusts he pulls out. I reach up with my legs to around his ass to resist for a little bit. Both of us feel how enjoyable that is, but I relax my legs letting him out. We roll to switch positions, Jack falling into the indent I made in the Spanish moss. Before I climb onto him I sit myself on my knees and cross my arms to the undersides of my bra on either side of my body. I tug up and my C cups spring out.

Jack sits up so that he can kiss my freed breasts. Starting with the left he swirls his tongue around my brown soft areola, then bites down ever so gently on my small tender nipple. Then he pulls sucking my breast, as much as can fit, into his mouth. He pulls his mouth off, kisses it, and lays back down on the ground. I raise my eyebrows. "You know the rules."

He grins. "I do. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy torturing you." He sits back up to take care of my right breast he had ignored.

"Thank you." I say when my boobs are both tingling equally.

"You're welcome." He says with a smile. Then he kisses me, pulling me with him as he lays back down to stay. We kiss gently, sweetly, for awhile. Then I swing my leg over his erection and sit kneel with my knees on either side of his hips. He uses his hand to aim his tool into the correct shed. I hold my muscles taught to keep myself up until I feel the tip inside me. Then I lower myself down onto him slow and controlled. I reach my arms up into the empty air towards the tree, even as I feel my tight pussy slowly lower around his thick pulsating cock. "Beautiful." He says staring up at me.

I smile down at him and relax my thighs so he is able again to slide fully inside me. Still sitting up, I tighten around him. It feels so good. I look down at the man I love laying in the midst of nature. My hand reaches down to touch his chin—it has hair, but not a full beard. Still it is perfect. "You're so handsome," I say. Although he is fully erect inside my body I'm not moving yet. We're to busy admiring each other. Then I feel a sudden pressing against a different side of my inner wall. I breath in sharply feeling his penis move inside me. I lean backward away from his torso and sway back forth as I climb back up, feeling all the places he presses against me. Then when I am back on top of him I shift my hips forward, around to the back and again like a figure 8.

"You're torturing me Marian," Jack says watching my slow movements, then closing his eyes at my tight pussy pressing against his penis in new angles. "I like it."

I climb forward down his body and bury my hands in the moss again as my breasts hang less than an inch above his chest. Finally, I let my hips, pelvis, and butt begin the rhythmic grinding I know that he is longing for. He immediately reciprocates, but holds himself from bucking his pelvis up to vigorously at this moment. His eyes are closed, but his hands are busy seeing every inch of my back, my butt, the sensitive part of my inner back leg that he knows I like him to touch. Now my eyes are closed, no longer showing off my body, but just gently riding him and enjoying the motion of two bodies so perfectly in sync.

I feel the pace of my clit quicken, and I let my vagina take over. When she gets like this I can get pleasure from and tighten around my own pinky finger. Jack is much bigger than this, and judging by his groan and hands digging into my back he appreciates her taking over too. I'm not a loud moaner. Instead as I feel my body approach its climax I sit up and tighten all my energy and attention to the ecstasy I feel within. My face is tilted up toward the forest canopy, but if my eyes are open I don't know what I see. The only sense my body is paying attention to is the ecstasy emanating from within.

"Beautiful" Jack says again.

I feel myself float back down from heaven. I smile back down at him. "Glad you liked it."

"I always like when I can see you finish," Jack says.

"Your turn." I sleepily reply. Even though I promise to make him cum my body feels like I was sapped of all energy in one glorious moment. I collapse onto his chest even as I feel him continue to thrust up into me.

"Marian" Jack says. I let out a soft whimper. I try to squeeze and move with him again. "Marian. I have an idea." He pushes me gently off of me then stands up. His erection is still glistening with my juices. I lick my lips looking at it, even though I know that's not happening right now. I collapse again on the forest floor looking at the beautiful multilayered greenery. I close my eyes just for a second. It's so peaceful here. When I wake up Jack is picking me up to transfer me two feet over to a thick soft nursery log. On the top of it is more moss, several delicate ferns curl up from the nurturing wood as well. "What is your idea?" I ask Jack.

"My idea is you lean forward on it, so you don't have to hold yourself up. And I can fuck you as hard as I need to fill you."

I look at the soft gentle greenery and the height of the, albeit small, nursing log. It's almost the same height as the distance between my hips and thighs. I get down on my knees. "Your lucky I'm a sucker for nature." I say. "And that I know none of these plants have toxins or are endangered." I lean forward laying down among the soft greenery. It feels like mother nature is embracing me.

I turn my head so my cheek is pressed to the log and I can watch him guide himself inside me. I exhale as he does. I'm always so tender and sensitive inside after the he makes me finish, the first time. He thrusts into me gently for a few pulses, then quickly lets his impulses take over. What we've done so far was about me and what I wanted. This thrusting active fuck is about what he wants. He presses me down into the log his warmth on my back and my tender breasts pressing into the tender plant life beneath. My vagina is now more awake than me: pulsating, squeezing and transmitting shivers of pleasure both up my body to my brain and down my body to my legs and toes that are digging into the forest floor. I give off a soft little squeak like a chipmunk, and again. He thrusts, he thrusts until finally his seed fills my body.

He pulls out of me and collapses into the clearing where we had our lunch.

"I don't think we're finishing the boxes today." He says, his head inches away from what's left of our lunches.

"Probably not." I fall in after him, but once there I tuck my legs up above my hips and hold it there. Then I frown and put my feet back on the log and close my eyes filling my soul with happy peaceful thoughts.

We hear an unexpected loud sound off in the forest toward our property line.