Primal Instinct Pt. 01

Story Info
Dick gets to know my wife, and play with her tits.
4.1k words
4.47
62.8k
95

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edinbedin
edinbedin
158 Followers

Part 1 -- Everyone involved is of legal age. This is our first step in a rather long journey -- which took us to some rather unexpected places. Comments are welcome.

*****

This is a story about me, Jim, and my wife Tishy, and events that happened some time ago, which surprised us both.

Before I get to the story, let me say if you're looking for pornography, with lots of wild sex, then you're in the wrong place. This is a true account of my wife letting me show her off to a younger man, and the way he helped her lose some of her inhibitions. And me, if truth be told. I'll try not to leave anything out -- well, we'll see how far we get. Some of the things that happened I still can't quite believe, and I'm not sure I'm ready to share them. Some things were simply outrageous.

Oh, and if you're American, please try to be patient with us. Remember, we're British -- we do things differently here.

We were a rather conventional, conservative couple. I'm Scottish, and she's English, so I guess you could say we're a mixed race couple. We married young, and she is still the only woman I've ever really wanted. She says she used to let boys play with her when she was a little girl, but I think I was her first serious boyfriend. I believe we've always been faithful to each other -- at least I know I have, despite one or two temptations along the way.

What can I tell you about Tishy? She's intelligent, kind, honest, very proper, and rather posh. Her real name is Laetitia Maria, but everyone calls her Tishy. Like many women, she doesn't think she's pretty enough, and wants to lose weight. Like many men, I think she looks amazing. I used to think she was something of a prude - she always used to say that sex was just for procreation. We started trying to make a baby when she was thirty or so, but nothing came of it. Eventually we just forgot about babies.

Nevertheless, my wife Tishy is an attractive woman. She's in her late thirties, 5feet 8in, slim but curvy, with shoulder length black hair, big dark eyes, and a small pretty mouth, very kissable. She has a lovely bottom. But when she enters the room, the first thing everyone sees is her breasts. They are large, full and nicely shaped, pointy, with a life of their own. Tishy has a pale complexion so her breasts are soft and milky white with large pink nipples and areolas, which are very sensitive. Basically, Tishy is an ordinary woman with great boobs. To be vulgar, I married her for her tits.

Anyway, enough of introduction, let's get on with the story. It all started innocently enough one Saturday evening, after having Richard over for dinner. I'd got to know Richard at the gym, where I went once a week after work, to try to stay in shape. He's a young lawyer, newly qualified from the same university I'd attended many years previously. Surprisingly perhaps, I'd rather taken to him - he was energetic and smart and quite mature for his age.

He was also tall and slim and fit, and I wondered what my wife might make of him -- probably she'd think he was a nice young man -- but with no interest in her. I wasn't so sure though -- he hadn't been in Edinburgh long, had no girlfriend that I knew of, and I figured he must be in need of a bit of fun. I'd noticed him eyeing up the well built blonde receptionist at the gym. So I guess I was, well, curious to see how he'd react to Tishy. And her big tits, of course.

My wife is normally very conservative in the way she dresses. That evening she had on a tight office skirt, which showed off her rounded bottom very nicely, and a loose red top. I asked her if she could be a little more revealing -- just this once. She gave me a look - "What are you up to?" it said. She was already on to me. But I really wasn't sure what I was up to -- I was just curious.

"Well," I said, "I guess I just enjoy showing you off a little." She raised an eyebrow. I thought that was it, but later she came down in one of my favourites, a white chiffon blouse that was very thin, just a bit see-through. It was buttoned right to the neck, as usual. She had a white lacy bra under it.

"Show him a bit of cleavage," I said -- but she just rolled her eyes.

However, from the moment Richard came through the door, I could see that she liked him -- she was so perfectly charming, and ever so slightly flirtatious. I wasn't surprised -- he was a good looking lad, and even the most faithful of wives still has hormones. So I was rather pleased -- like I'd finally found her a present she truly appreciated.

After dinner, and a few glasses of wine, we retired to the living room for drinks and chat. We were on the sofa and Richard was sitting opposite. All through dinner he'd been sneaking glances at Tishy's chest, when he thought we weren't looking - it was really very sweet. Now his stares became more obvious. Tishy didn't seem to mind -- in fact she seemed to be rather enjoying the attention. Somehow the top button of her blouse had come undone.

All of a sudden the conversation stopped -- Richard was staring at her, glazed over, and she was looking back, quizzically. He was slouched back in his chair, and the bulge in his pants was really quite obvious. He pulled himself together and sat up, trying to think of something to say. But Tishy didn't want to let him off the hook so easily.

"Now what were you staring at, young man?" she said, teasing. He flushed, and stammered something about perhaps it being time to go. She gave a little laugh. "No" she said, more softly, "Please don't go, just tell me what it is you were thinking, sweetheart."

She could be quite maternal when she wanted to. Richard looked nervously at me, but I just smiled. Tishy put her hand on my knee.

Richard tried to explain -- like a rabbit caught in the headlights. "It's your blouse -- it's so pretty," he stammered.

"Thank you," she said, rather formally. "That's very kind -- it's one of Jim's favourites." At this I grinned, because it was. "I know why he likes it -- but why do you like it?" she went on.

"It has... possibilities," Richard blurted out.

I could see that the minute he'd said it, he wished he hadn't. He looked away, trying to avoid her eyes. But Tishy persisted -- it was then I wondered how much she'd had to drink. She leaned forward towards him. It crossed my mind that if only she'd undone a few buttons, he'd have been able to see down her top.

"What possibilities did you have in mind?" she said, looking him straight in the eye.

Richard seemed lost for words for a moment, then said, bravely. "It was meant as a compliment... the blouse is just see-through enough to make me wonder... to wonder how it would look if you weren't wearing anything underneath it."

I felt a sudden thrill of excitement and fear. But my wife was very cool.

"Well" she said, in her posh voice, "that's for me to know and you to wonder, young man." Suddenly the room felt very hot. She sat back and there was an embarrassed silence.

Trying to make Richard feel better, I said "He's right -- I think you'd look amazing in that blouse without anything under it."

My wife blushed hard. "Don't be so silly," she said "I'm not young enough to do something like that and look good. I'd just look...." And she trailed off, lost for words.

"That blouse is so pretty -- that's why it's my favourite. Men see these things differently," I said, with an unfortunate turn of phrase, turning to Richard for his support.

At this she laughed. Her tits shook delightfully. To my surprise, she seemed as if she was actually thinking about it. "Do you really think I could wear this without a bra, Jim?" And she squeezed my knee, quite hard.

"Of course -- I think you'd look stunning. You should try it," I said. I actually meant she should try it sometime, not necessarily right then.

Surprising us both, Tishy said, with a tone of defiance, "Well, with a bit more wine I might just do it." I got up to refill her glass. The more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea of her not only doing it, but doing it in front of Richard. That was when I had the idea of taking pictures if she actually went through with it.

After another glass of wine Tishy announced "Alright then, if you really insist, I'll go and take off the bra." She sounded slightly annoyed.

After she'd left, Richard gave me a nervous look, but I told him not to worry -- "Just enjoy the show -- it's just a bit of fun. And you do want to see them -- right?"

He grinned nervously. And in no time at all, she was back.

Now, I've seen my wife without a bra around the house many times before. I've obviously seen her in sexy undies -- in fact I've even got her do a few photo sessions, stripping her down to her birthday suit. But when she walked through the door and across the living-room in that blouse, not wearing a bra, my goodness -- it was the most erotic thing I've ever seen.

It was sharing her with Richard that did it -- he had a look of awe on his face. It was as if I was seeing her for the first time. You have to understand that we could just barely see her breasts through the material. But her big nipples were hard and clearly visible, and the way her breasts swayed as she walked was amazing. I was stunned that she had actually done it.

She stopped in front of us, cocked her head to one side, and said "Happy now, boys?"

"Fantastic," I said, and Richard nodded in agreement. Truthfully, this was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. Tishy looked delighted -- perhaps even a little giddy. You could almost sense a change in her confidence -- she even gave us a little wiggle of her bum, which made her tits wobble invitingly. I was hard in my pants. She sat down next to me and I put my hand on her thigh and squeezed.

Richard tactfully excused himself for a bathroom break and while he was gone I whispered "Your breasts looked amazing, sweetheart -- I so want to suck on them." I brushed her nipples gently through the thin material with my hand, which always gets her juices flowing. "How are you feeling?"

"Well, a bit tipsy," she said, "But naughty too -- he can see everything!" And she giggled.

"I think it turns you on," I said, smiling. I knew she was turned on -- I could smell her arousal. She snuggled closer. "Why don't I take a few pictures, to show you how good you look?" I suggested.

"OK, if you like -- I guess it might be fun," said my shy wife. "He is a nice boy, isn't he?"

"Perhaps you could unbutton your blouse a bit for the pictures?" I suggested tentatively, playing with her nipple.

"I think you'll have to pose me, and adjust the top," she said -- "After all, I don't know what you want, and I'd be too embarrassed to do it all myself." This was a good point -- but I'd be taking the pictures, so Richard would have to do it.

"But remember that if at any point you feel uncomfortable and want us to stop, you just have to say," I said, to reassure her that it would all be fine. But she gave me that look, and I knew immediately that actually she really wanted to do this. The last thing she wanted was to stop.

When Richard came back, I told him that Tishy wanted me to take some pictures, and asked if he would help her with some poses. He grinned -- "Sure, no problem. I've seen photos of women in lots of different poses and that maybe we could try some of those."

Tishy laughed. "I can imagine you have lots of experience," she said, and took another sip of wine.

While I was getting my camera, Richard came up to me and asked "Are you really sure you're OK with this?"

"Sure," I said -- "It's harmless enough...."

"So how far can I go?" he replied.

I hadn't expected this. "Feel free to open her blouse as much or as little as you want -- I'll be fine with whatever you want to do." Which wasn't quite true - but then I wasn't really sure just what I wanted at this point. I was so excited. My biggest fear was that Tishy might change her mind.

Richard started things off slowly, having Tishy stand and hold her shoulders back a bit in order to pull the material tight across her breasts. The result was amazing. Tishy's nipples were already hard so they were poking out nicely. Even the bumps around her areolas were noticeable.

I took a bunch of photos of her from different angles, with Richard standing behind her, then to the side. She turned her head and gave him a lovely smile. Which made a great photo.

Next, Richard whispered in my wife's ear. I couldn't quite hear -- I think he was asking if he could unbutton her blouse. "Just a little," he said. She bit her lip, and nodded. He undid enough buttons to show lots of cleavage -- and she just let him. I noticed that as he did this, his fingers brushed lightly against her breasts -- some of the buttons were tricky.

After more photos, I said "Lean forward on the arm of the sofa, sweetheart, and stick out your bottom." She raised an eyebrow, but did as I asked. Deep down she's really rather submissive -- she likes a man to be in control. I like that too.

As I'd hoped, we could now see right down her blouse, her breasts hanging loose and swaying gently. I wanted to fondle her bottom. No, I should rephrase that -- I wanted Richard to fondle her bottom. I really did!

But he seemed obsessed with her breasts -- once he realised that he could look at them as much as he wanted, he couldn't drag his eyes away from them. I hoped he could see her hard nipples down the open top. My dick was so stiff it hurt.

As time went on Tishy seemed to relax more and more, and looked like she was really enjoying his attention. Her smile, and slightly parted lips, said it all. After a few more poses -- kneeling on the arm of the sofa -- sitting on the sofa with Richard kneeling in front of her -- I thought we might go a bit further. "Richard, why don't you undo some more buttons?" I suggested.

"If it's alright with Tishy," he said -- he was such a gentleman.

She giggled, "You can do whatever you want with me." Again, I wasn't sure if she really meant it!

Soon the buttons were undone to the waist, and Richard slowly pulled the material to one side to exposed one of Tishy's breasts for the camera. But when he let go, the blouse would slide back across her nipple, covering her up. So he reached into her blouse, lifted her heavy breast cupped in his hand, and moved it out enough to expose the hard nipple.

I have to admit, watching another man touch my wife's bare breast was a huge turn on for me, and for Tishy as well. I'm positive I heard a little gasp when she felt his hand cupping her breast, with his thumb brushing her nipple. She was getting really excited now. "She loves it," I thought -- I was both astonished and delighted. And also slightly afraid.

I knew Richard had wanted to see my wife's tits from the moment he first set eyes on her -- what man wouldn't? Now, not only was he seeing them, he was able to touch them, under the guise of posing her. Soon he had them both out, and then he gently pulled the blouse out of her skirt, so that her breasts swung free, happy to enjoy their new freedom.

With every new pose, he found new ways to touch them, cupping them to move them, lifting them to adjust something. Each time he touched her, he made sure to have his fingers on her nipples. Sometimes I caught him gently rolling them in his fingers. Eventually this made Tishy gasp out loud -- she couldn't hold in her excitement -- and he backed off. I think he thought he'd gone too far. She loves having her nipples squeezed -- they're very sensitive.

After this, we went back to more conventional poses. Richard would still fondle her tits, but he left her nipples alone. Eventually she stood up, stretched, and said "I need a little break, boys," and left the room.

While she was gone he asked me "Are you sure you're OK with this, Jim?"

"Actually, it felt good watching you play with her -- and I think she rather liked it too," I replied. "You should just enjoy yourself," I added, and he smiled. "She has such lovely tits," I added, rather unnecessarily.

She was gone quite a while, and I started to wonder if the show was over. We had pretty much run out of poses. There was no way I was going to suggest she take anything else off. In any case, I was pretty sure she wouldn't have -- and I wasn't sure if I was ready for that either. But still, I didn't want it all to stop just yet. I switched the camera to video, just in case.

When she walked back into the room, my heart stopped. The tight skirt had gone, replaced by a light wraparound, tied loosely about her waist. She still wore the blouse, but it was loose and fully open. Goodness, what a sight! My shy conservative wife walking around in front of a stranger, with her bare breasts swinging free! It's an image I'm never going to forget.

She stood behind an armchair, and leaned forward a little, so her breasts swayed invitingly, the nipples hard. She thrust out her bottom, and again I knew I wanted him to fondle it. My dick was painfully hard in my pants. I wondered if Richard's was too. We still hadn't said anything, so she broke the silence.

"What are you both staring at?" and then, more softly, "I just needed to slip into something more comfortable." My wife is full of surprises. Suddenly, anything seemed possible -- and I knew I wanted it.

I tried to explain, rather lamely, that while I was taking the pictures, I never really got any of the two of them together, other than a few shots with his hands touching her while posing her. "Why don't I take a few of the two of you together?" I said.

"Yes, I'd really like that," she replied -- it was as if I had read her mind. I got no objection from Richard either and didn't expect one. Now it was my turn to pose them.

"Sit on his lap, and let him play with you, and I'll move around taking pictures?" I suggested. "Just relax -- I'll do the rest." She did as I said, put her arm around his neck, and he lifted her breasts, cupped them, and fondled her nipples and areolas. She gradually relaxed onto him, and all the while she played with his hair with one hand.

I moved closer to get details in the photos with him touching, then pinching and pulling her nipples. From the expression on her face, and the heaviness of her breathing, I could tell she was getting all worked up again. And this time he didn't stop -- but just kept her on the edge.

He kissed her gently on the lips, and she pulled him in, hungrily. I was a little shocked -- I'd never seen Tishy kiss another man before. It was pretty passionate -- and for the first time I felt a pang of real jealousy. But then what did I expect? -- I'd invited another man into my house to enjoy my wife.

After they came up for air, Richard started to shift in his seat, and I could see that he was uncomfortable. When she stood up, it was obvious why - the bulge in his pants was enormous, and his dick was clearly every bit as hard as mine. I realised later that while he was kissing her, she must have been able to feel his hardness against her bottom. I briefly wondered how she'd react if he got it out.

While Richard discretely readjusted himself, I needed to distract her so I said "Why not take off your blouse completely?" She did everything I said, like a lamb. I got her to kneel on the sofa, leaning over towards him. This way her breasts hung in front of him, inches from his face. Again, he played with her swaying tits, teasing her nipples gently, then squeezing harder, making her gasp. I could smell her heat -- her pussy must have been sopping wet.

"Kiss them," I said -- I hadn't meant to say it, but it just slipped out.

I knew where this would lead and I wanted it. He slid down under her, and obediently started to kiss her tits, lightly at first, then with his tongue, swirling around her pointy areolas. She had her eyes closed and was moaning gently -- clearly in heaven. Soon he was licking and sucking her big nipples into his mouth, and I knew she must be close.

edinbedin
edinbedin
158 Followers
12