Maria's Boyfriend Cums Home

Story Info
I come home to find my girl busy with her new friend.
1.4k words
4.41
21k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers

The dance music was blaring as I opened the door to the apartment I shared with my girlfriend, Maria. I could smell the weed as I walked in. The light was on down the short hall to our living room. As I kicked my shoes off I saw a pair of sandals I didn't recognize.

I had managed to get a bj from a sexy little thing at the bar I had been at with my friends. She insisted she had a boyfriend and wouldn't let me fuck her, but that didn't stop her from letting me play with her tits or cum in her mouth. I had come home hoping to get some of my girls pussy. Seeing as she had a friend over, maybe that would have to wait.

I stepped into our little kitchen to grab a beer before heading to the living room. As I popped the lid off the bottle I turned to look in the living room.

What I saw stopped me in my tracks.

Maria was naked from the waist up sucking on the nipples of a girl I had never meet before. And this bitch was hot. She must've been about my girls height, 5'2" or so, and built the same, petite and busty. She was however blonde with pink nipples. My Latina's darker skin contrasted nicely with her new friends light tone.

I reached down adjusting my hardening cock. The sight of the blondes body contorting at the effort my girl was putting in on her nipples, as her hands tugged on her yoga pants, was hot as fuck. I took a sip of my beer wondering how I was so lucky to have a girlfriend who brought home such friends.

Maria kissed down the blonde's body as she pulled her pants and thong off, tossing them on the floor along with their respective tops. The blonde half-squealed, half-moaned as Maria's licked her way to her clit.

I grunted approvingly taking another swig. I watched my girls ass wiggle, her micro skirt hiding none of her thong covered ass, while her face was buried between the shaved blondes legs. The blondes back arched causing her perky boobs to prominently protrude toward the ceiling. Her engorged pink nipples like little strawberries bouncing on top of her heaving chest.

Licking my lips I decided it was time to join in the fun. I pulled my shirt off and unzipped my shorts, letting them fall to the ground and stepping out of them. I kept my eyes on the blonde as I came up behind Maria.

My hands caressed Maria's ass as I pushed what little of her skirt there was out of the way, sliding my hands onto her hips. She moaned as my stiff cock rubbed her slit through her thong. She pushed back invitingly.

I gripped her thong and pulled it down her thighs letting it rest at her bent knees. As my cockhead spread her wet lips, I heard her moan into her friends pussy again. I began to seesaw into her, feeling her pussy clench and release.

The blonde began to moan and buck as Maria continued to work her magic. It was at this point that she opened her eyes and saw me there pumping into the sexy Latina that was munching on her. She attempted to jerk away but Maria had a firm grip on her hips. I could see that despite the shot of adrenaline that she was feeling, or perhaps because of it, she was having a very intense orgasm. The blonde writhed and rolled as the sensations flowed through her.

Maria released her and pushed back burying my cock into her. I grunted as Maria moaned, her skirt bouncing around her waist. The blonde scooted back to the other end of the couch and attempted to cover her naked body with her arms and hands. After a moment she decided to give up, letting me take her in as my girlfriend ground herself against me.

Maria stopped moving with my cock completely buried into her. After taking a deep breath, Maria said, "Jenn, this is my boyfriend. Baby, this is my friend from class, Jenn. She just broke up with her boyfriend and needed a..." her speech broke as she slid off my cock "...night out... I love your cock." She giggled.

Jenn smiled shyly despite having already orgasmed in front of me. "Hi," she said with a dainty wave.

"Hey," I replied, as I pulled Maria by her hips back toward me, not breaking eye contact with Jenn as I did.

"I need to taste you," Maria said. I pulled out of her and stepped around closer to her face.

I bent down and kissed her deeply, tasting Jenn on her lips. I stood back up and put my hand on Maria's head as she leaned in to my cock, licking up and down, before sucking me down. My eyes rolled back as she sucked me deeply into her mouth. She pulled back, popping my cock out of her.

"You know," Maria said looking from me to Jenn, "they say the best way to get over someone, is to get under someone new." She looked back to my cock and leaned back in to kiss it, looking over it at Jenn.

Jenn smiled and seemed to be convinced. She leaned in and joined Maria from the other side of my dick. I tilted my head back taking in the sensation of the two types of kisses and licks. I found my hands resting on these two beautiful women's heads.

Jenn kissed up my cock and began to lick my head. I pulled Maria up to me and french kissed her deeply once more as Jenn sucked me into her mouth. I bucked forward slowly enjoying the sensation of the new mouth.

As Maria broke the kiss I made eye contact with her and she mouthed 'I love you' to me. I looked down and saw that Maria was pushing Jenn's head down to take more of my cock. Finally she let her off and Jenn gasped for air.

Maria kissed her deeply and they caressed each other. I slid down to get face level with them and participated in the kissing. As the girls kissed I worked on Jenn's neck and down to her ample bosom. Maria did the same and the two of us were exploring Jenn's body with our hands.

We lay Jenn back on the floor and covered her body with kisses, enjoying every curve of her body. Her skin was soft as I felt her hips and then her thighs. I swapped kisses with Maria over Jenn's chest.

I kissed my way back up Jenn's neck. Then her chin. Then to her lips. We kissed deeply and I climbed on top of her. Her legs parted for me and as I kissed her my cock pressed against her pussy.

I pushed into her, my cockhead stretching her pussy as I slid in. Her bare body pressed against mine. I felt her thighs squeeze me, he breast press against me, her nails drag across my back.

I could feel Maria's hands on me as I fucked into her new friend. Jenn's growing moans filled my ears as the music ricocheted across the room.

"Where..." I grunted, "where do you want me to cum?"

"I'm so close," she moaned back.

I pushed in to her faster and harder but clamped down on my need to cum. It was truly difficult as all I wanted was to fill her wanton hole.

And then I felt her tense up and Jenn's pussy clench. She was cumming on my cock, and I heard her say, "fill me..."

I unloaded in her rocking back and forth as hard as I could, as deep as I could.

When our orgasms were completed I pulled out. I could feel the pop as I rolled onto my back next to here.

Maria first kissed Jenn and then me. Then she moved down to clean my cock off.

I lay there exhausted and looked over to Jenn and started kissing her. As my cock finished deflating in Maria's mouth she moved from me to Jenn and proceeded to lick my cum as it came out of Jenn.

Just seeing this started to get me stiff again.

"Now it is your turn," I said getting behind Maria again. I pushed into her, ready to make sure my beautiful Maria was the one who would cum this time.

---------

The next morning, I woke to a mouth on my cock. I ran my hands through her hair before I looked down realizing it was Jenn. As Jenn climbed on top of me, I saw a note on the nightstand from Maria saying she had gone in for her early shift, but to make sure we didn't have to much fun without her.

dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers