All Comments on 'Maria's First Time'

by pixie2002

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jimewestjimewestover 16 years ago
Well done.

Very realistic.

I-WISHI-WISHover 16 years ago
Good

Good story. I only have two problems, 1) I have never seen an allyway in a park and 2) why do authors insist on females have grotesque tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot and steamy

Whoever made the comment about an alleyway not being in a park is an idiot. He (or she) completely missed the story. That's too bad... because it was great ! So much better than most of the crap that's posted here. Thanks for sharing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful

I really liked this story. It was hot and sensual and you have a nice style of writing.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 16 years ago
Excellent job! super well written!

Excellent job, well told and extremly exciting!

jacquioh2jacquioh2over 14 years ago
Lovely in its own way

Well done! I think our first time, whenever it comes is disappointing. I like that you took it for whatever it could be and remembered the parts that thrilled you, even with naughtiness. I guess I remember mine that way, too, though I hadn't thought of putting it that way.

Anyway, as nice a piece of writing as I've seen on the subject and as usual, done with class and a lovely touch of sensuality.

I also read the poem about Sarah and really, really liked that. I like to remember Sarah's eyes, myself. And, yes, by myself.... lonely in the night.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Good first time story

Your story is somewhat bittersweet, but very erotic. I suppose we all have different memories of our first time--some good, some not so good. You've fairly accurately portrayed the emotions going through a virgin's head and body as she experiences her first climax through sexual intercourse.

Sman4444Sman4444about 2 years ago

Great first time - erotic - taboo - reluctance overcome - not planned - not expected - unstoppable - strong unforgettable orgasm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous