Maria's Gauntlet Ch. 01

Story Info
Maria has to survive a sexual gauntlet to earn her freedom.
4.1k words
4.3
14.6k
18
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 11/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first part in a five part fictional story about a young woman named Maria. All characters depicted are 18 or older. Any resemblance to real people or places is coincidental. Non-consensual sex is not condoned by the author.

Maria

"So girl, you sure you can't hang out with me and Xavier at his place tonight and watch a movie?", Maria's classmate Tanya asked as the two begat to pack up at the end of their biology class.

"Sorry T," Maria replied as she stuffed her books into her bag and readied herself to exit the room. "I gotta work early tomorrow helping my Mom clean housed up town. Besides, my idea of a fun Friday night ain't watching you two swapping spit and groping each other while I sit there trying to watch a movie."

"Who said you'd just have to watch the movie?" Tanya asked with a sly grin. "Besides, if you don't want to be a third wheel I'm sure X could invite one of his cute friends over to make it a foursome."

"Oh my god your so bad!" Maria said blushing while shaking her head at her friend. "I can't believe some of the things you say."

Then you definitely wouldn't believe some of the things I do," Tanya chuckled. "Well, if you change your mind give me a call." And with that, Tanya left the room.

"That girl," Maria said out loud to herself as she double checked to make sure she had everything before leaving the class. Sometimes she wished she could be a little more carefree and adventurous like her friend. But, there was a reason she was more serious.

Maria was a pretty Latina from the inner city. Determined to find her way out of the ghetto she lived in her entire life, she was attending the local community college in preparation for getting her nursing degree. She was set on making her mother proud. She would not fall into the same trap her older brother Juan had been snared in.

Ever since she could remember, her brother, who was five years her senior, had been in trouble. First problems at school, then gang affiliation, and family court. Drug dealing, burglary, and prison rounded out the resume. The proverbial bad seed. In this way he had taken after their father who met his demise shortly after her birth. Juan had taken their father's death very hard.

Last she had heard, Juan was out of jail and living somewhere in the area as a drug dealer in a local gang. He had shown up uninvited at a small gathering of family and friends that her mother held for her upon graduation from high school the previous June.

His envelope with a card and a large sum of money inside was refused. He left without incident. It was a sad moment in what was supposed to be a happy day for Maria.

Maria had completed her first semester with honors and her efforts had earned her a scholarship for the remainder of her community college degree. She had settled into a routine of school five days a week and helping her mother clean houses and apartments in the wealthy part of town on weekends. Between that, attending church, and studying she had little time for a social life. While her friends were headed out to parties or on dates with boyfriends she was headed home for a quiet night with her mom.

It was about 4:30 p.m. on what had been a seasonably warm Friday in early April as she exited the lecture hall. The sun was setting in the western sky when a cool breeze embraced her olive skin causing goosebumps to form. She stopped at the bottom of the stairs of the building and rested her book bag on the ground near her feet. Next she took the zipper up hooded sweat jacket that had been tied around her slim waste and put it on. By doing this she better exposed her bubble butt clad in a tight denim mini-skirt that fell to mid-thigh on her toned, athletic legs. Once the jacket was on she took her hair scrunchy from around her right wrist, pulled her curly long black hair back and tied it into a pony tail. Then she pulled her cell phone from her book bag, adjusted her Earbuds, turned on her music, and put the phone in her jacket pocket. Lastly, she put her book bag on and headed across campus to the bus stop for the first leg of her 30-minute commute.

The focused young lady wasn't upset that she wasn't going out. It's not that she couldn't get a date. The sideways glances and lecherous looks from male students and staff she passed by was proof of her attractiveness. She had offers but turned them down to concentrate on her grades.

Oh, she had a couple of boyfriends in high school but for the most part had remained chaste. She was mature enough to know she didn't want to become a statistic like her mother; a single teenage mom. She loved her mother, but saw how she struggled because of poor decisions. Maria's sex life to that point consisted of heavy petting, with the occasional hand job or blow job to keep them happy. However, when they became bored with that they either cheated on her or moved onto others who would put out. She figured it was their loss if they couldn't respect her and wait. She satisfied her own physical needs by taking matters into her own hands, literally. When she was really horny she would take an extra long bath using the pressure of the water from the faucet to masturbate herself to an orgasm.

Abduction

Maria had a short wait at the bus stop before it arrived. A fifteen minute ride on the 20-bus to the subway station and one stop on the the Number 4 train put her about two blocks from her apartment building by twilight. The short walk down J street and a quick short cut through an ally-way had her at the back door to her building.

But, before she could get her keys out of her book bag and into the lock, two large men wearing dark sweatshirts with the hoods covering their heads, appeared from the shadows. She was so distracted by her favorite tune she didn't hear them until it was too late.

She attempted to scream but the one called Hector put one hand over her mouth while he pointed a knife at her neck with the other and hissed, "Quiet puta, or I slit your throat and leave you to bleed out right here. Now open those pretty lips without a sound."

Scared, but not senseless, Maria did as she was told. Once Hector removed his hand, the other kidnapper, known as Diego, fastened a gag in her mouth that would mute any future attempts to scream. Like a well practiced team Diego took the tiny speakers from Maria's ears and put them in his pants pocket while Hector grabbed her phone from her sweatshirt pocket and stuck it in his jacket. Then quickly Diego draped a large blanket over her while his partner fastened it with bungie chords around her mid section and legs. Before she knew what hit her they picked up her petite body like an old rug, grabbed her book bag from the ground, and rapidly made their way to an nondescript van that was now waiting at the end of the ally. No security cameras. No nosey neighbors. No cops. The van sped away unseen.

The driver Tito, was a skinny, clean shaven, young and relatively new member of the gang. His long hair was tied in a man bun and had black spacers in each ear lobe. He and the other two abductors were part of a gang led by a sadistic thug named Carlos or Los for short.

Los had worked his way up from a street hood hustler to Captain of this local branch of a notorious latin gang that made it's money through drugs and prostitution. He was known for his brutality and ruthlessness. Maria's brother Juan was a dealer in that gang since he last got out of jail.

"So Hector," Tito called out from the drivers seat. "What this pretty bitch do that make Los want to do her like this?"

"The little cunt is Juan's sister," Hector answered with disdain in his voice. "Los wants her as a little motivation while he works him over," he continued, unfastening the chord around the blanket that was pinning her arms to her body. He pulled it off her then rapidly tied her hands above her head with the chord and fastened it to a hook in the ceiling of the van. "Looks like the pendejo got greedy and been shortchanging Los on some of his coke sales to the tune of 10-grand."

The two kidnappers removed the hoods from their heads and settled onto their knees in the back of the van on either side of the shaking teen.

Maria eyes adjusted to the dim lighting in the van and took in the sight of the intimidating men.

Hector and Diego's body types were similar to each other in that they were both more than six-feet tall and more than 200-plus-pounds of sculpted muscle. However she could now tell their hair styles couldn't have been more different. Hector's was close cropped with a goatee, while Diego was bald with a full beard.

They were the first and second lieutenants, respectively, of Los' gang that ruled the south side of the city.

She heard what the man with the goatee next to her said and knew her brother was dumb enough to do something like that. He had stolen from her mother and other relatives many a time over the years. Now that she was able to clearly see her captors and knew why she'd been taken, she panicked and began to cry through her gag and strain to get loose from her binds despite the previous threats. She quickly realized if they were nonchalant enough to let her see their faces and hear their names, that probably wasn't a good sign that she would survive this ordeal.

Hector laughed and bellowed, "That's it baby, shake that thang. Lets see what ya got." He then reached for the frightened girl and grabbed her jacket.

"Don't think Los wants us sampling the merchandise before him." Diego warned.

"Nothing wrong with taking a peek and copping a quick feel," he replied leaning over and unzipping her hoodie. "Besides, all he warned me was not to soil her pussy."

Upon hearing those words, Maria's B-cup breasts heaved up and down through her purple button up blouse as her heart raced. Hector then grabbed the collar of her shirt near her throat and roughly ripped the garment open sending buttons flying in all directions. Taking a knife quickly from his pocket he sliced her bra apart between the two cups and moved the fabric away revealing her beautiful tits. Her nipples were scared stiff. Tears continued to flow as her situation worsened.

The two men chuckled and eyed her with lust.

"Nice handful," Hector said, grabbing her right tit.

Tito tried to catch a glimpse in his rear view mirror, but couldn't get a clear look due to the poor lighting and the position of the bodies. All he could really make out was Hector hovering over her, his arms moving back and forth. Between the motion of Hector's body and Maria's squeals of fright, Tito imagined Hector was squeezing the young woman's tits roughly. He wanted a turn, but knew better than to complain. Instead he kept his mouth shut and adjusted his stiffening junk.

After a moment Hector, continued, "Besides, Boss and I have a bet that I want to check on."

With that Hector removed his hand from Maria's mounds and moved it to the hem of her denim mini skirt which conveniently for Hector, she had worn that warm spring day. He lifted the front of the skirt revealing a pair of purple panties to match her blouse. Maria stopped moving and clamped her thighs together as tightly as possible. He, gave a maniacal laugh then removed the chord from her lower legs, wrapped it around the right leg and fastened it to another hook in the wall of the van. Hector motioned for Diego to move down and grab her left leg and spread her open.

Tears cascaded down the helpless girl's face as Hector stuck his pointer and middle finger of his right hand in his mouth. Diego took the opportunity to grope Maria's soft tits while Hector continued to drench his fingers in saliva.

She had romantic images of one day giving her virtue to someone she truly cared for. Instead she shook at the prospect of losing her maiden head to a vicious finger banging, or worse. She closed her eyes. He used his left hand to pull her panties to the side, exposing a shaved cunt with about two days stubble. He rubbed his digits up and down her slit until he found Maria's moist and warm hole. She was ashamed that she was naturally lubricating despite being abused against her will. Suddenly he shoved his fingers up her cunt. Her eyes flew open as she tensed then he stopped abruptly.

"Fuck, the bastard is right!" Hector cursed.

Diego caught on quickly. "The little cunt still cherry?"

"Yup" Hector said. "Bitch you just cost me $500," as his finger tips pressed against her hymen. Then just as abruptly as he'd entered her, he pulled his fingers from her virgin snatch with a squish. He brought his fingers back to his mouth and licked her tangy juices off his digits.

Maria was relieved he had removed his fingers from her most intimate area, but continued to sob. She knew this was but a brief reprieve from the degradation she would face at the hands of these evil men, all because of her brother.

"Word?" asked Tito from the drivers seat. "She's still virgin! Didn't think they existed past the age of 13 in this neighborhood now-a-day. Especially not any blood of Juan anyhow."

That's exactly what Hector had been betting on. Despite following her for more than two weeks in preparation for her abduction, and seeing she was a church going, dedicated student, he figured she'd submitted to peer pressure and given it up to some boyfriend by now. Hector thought momentarily about busting her hymen with his fingers and declare she wasn't a virgin. However he was afraid the cunning Los would see through his lie and he didn't want to risk incurring the wrath of the gang leader. Hector would have to get satisfaction a different way.

"Shut up and keep your eyes on the road and a lookout for cops," he yelled, deciding to vent some of his anger at his subordinate.

The rest of his venom was directed at the poor girl. Hector unfastened Maria's right leg from the van wall and wrapped the chord around both legs again. The skirt and panties were put back in place. He reached up and grabbed her right nipple and twisted it.

"Aaaggghh!", she shrieked through her gag as saliva ran down her chin and tears down her cheeks smearing her makeup.

"You saving your precious pussy for Prince Charming little bitch?" he scoffed. "Well he ain't coming. Besides, I'm going to make sure I get my money's worth out of your cunt, that is after Boss smashes that cherry first." Bloody sloppy seconds. He couldn't wait.

"In the meantime, Boss didn't say I couldn't try out your mouth," Hector chuckled menacingly as he began reaching for the ball gag fastened at the back of her head.

Maria's eyes were wide as saucers and she began to thrash like she was being electrocuted. Diego quickly came to Hector's aid as he first grabbed her legs in one burly arm then with the other hand he gripped his knife and placed it under the hem of the skirt near her crotch. Maria's body came to an immediate halt when she felt the cold steal on her upper left thigh, mere inches from her vagina.

"That's it puta," Hector hissed. "Stay calm and let me use your mouth, otherwise my buddy there is going to cut your clit off."

Diego smiled menacingly.

Maria hoped he was bluffing but took no chances and tried to stay still despite trembling in fear.

Hector continued. "Now, I'm going to take your gag off and put my cock in your mouth and I don't want to feel no teeth, you get me?" Still sobbing Maria nodded her head.

"You ever give a blow job before?", he asked. Maria hesitated momentarily, blushed then nodded her head again.

"Not a total prude, huh?" Hector asked rhetorically. "Well this ain't gonna be a blow job as much as it is a face and throat fuck," he laughed. "Just make sure you swallow every drop, you comprender?" Maria closed her eyes and gave another nod of her head.

She wasn't thrilled at the idea. The few times she had given head she had spit the cum into tissues. Probably another reason she didn't have boyfriends for very long. However she decided she would comply if for no other reason than self preservation. She prayed silently for a miracle.

Hector leaned over her head, unfastened and removed the gag. After placing it in his jacket pocket he reached down to his waist, unbuckled his belt and pants button then pulled down the zipper. Next he stood hunched over as not to bang his head on the roof of the van and tried to hold his balance while he pulled his pants and boxers down to his ankles and off his left leg. He clumsily straddled the frightened lantina's tits and thrust his already stiff prick towards her mouth. He grabbed a handful of her dark tresses and lifted her head slightly.

This was the first time Hector had truly got a good look at her face without the gag in her mouth and he was struck by just how pretty she was. Her high cheek bones and sensuous mouth were alluring, but it was her doe like mocha eyes that captivated him. He paused momentarily to take in her beauty and almost changed his mind. However, his lust got the better of him.

"Open wide Chica," Hector said as he pushed his uncut cock past her lips and into her warm mouth.

She cringed at the acrid aroma as it first entered her oral cavity. It wasn't much longer than the couple other penises she'd had but it was thicker. The large mushroom shaped head stretched her mouth. True to his word it wasn't looking for a loving blowjob. With her hands tied above her head he was going to use her mouth like a pussy. He began thrusting his hips while shoving her head toward his crotch.

Maria didn't have a lot of oral experience, but what she had learned was if she swirled the flat side of her tongue against the nerve bundle on the under side of a cock it usually helped speed her partners ejaculation. With all her ability she laved Hector's throbbing member.

"Nice tongue action bitch," Hector hissed while enjoying her mouth. He understood exactly what she was trying to do but didn't mind because he knew he didn't have a lot of time. "Might make a nasty Ho out of you yet."

She was embarrassed by his derisive compliment, but she was encouraged none the less that he would hopefully finish soon.

The first lieutenant upped his pace. The shaft of his dick began penetrating deeper into her mouth. The tip started to hit the back of her throat. She tried to relax so as not to gag, but the repeated thrusting was causing saliva to pool in her mouth and choke her. In order not to drown in her own spit she forced it from her mouth and down her chin and his balls.

While Hector was raping Maria's mouth, Diego had stealthily freed his cock from his pants and began jerking his rod hard to the lurid scene in front of him. The second lieutenant knew his place in the pecking order of the gang and understood he wouldn't be allowed to fuck her mouth at this time. However, he didn't think Hector or Los for that matter, would mind if he jerked off in her "bonita boca". The vision in front of him was too hot to pass up. Diego hoped Hector was close. Diego was already feeling his prostate contracting and mixing his sperm with seminal fluid in preparation for his ejaculation, not that he understood the technical terminology. He just knew he was ready to nut. With his hard dick fully locked and loaded he waited impatiently for his superior to finish.

Luckily for Diego, Hector was also too horny to last very long.

"Here it comes little bitch and remember swallow every drop!"

With that he shot his first salvo of cum to the back of Maria's throat. At first she grimaced and gagged then quickly forced herself to swallow despite her head being at an uncomfortable angle. She did her best to keep up with the next two ropes that splashed inside her oral cavity. The forth spurt was less in quantity and the last was a bit more than a dribble.

Hector gave two more thrusts for good measure then removed his shrinking dick from Maria's mouth while Maria's body shuddered at the bitter slime sliding down her throat.

12