Maria's Gauntlet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diego saw his opportunity.

"Get out the way brother, my turn to cream her gullet," he said pushing Hector off the girl's chest and kneeling beside her face. He grabbed her head. "Open wide bitch unless you want a messy face."

Maria barely had time to understand what was happening as the pain of Hector falling off her torso surprised her. However she quickly recovered, followed Diego's command, and opened her mouth as wide as she could and looked at the larger dick with horror in her eyes. He feverishly stroked his hefty circumcised cock and bellowed loudly as he began ejaculating thick ropes of jizz in a little less than one-second intervals. It took nearly ten-seconds for him to finish depositing his load. The first blast hit Maria on the bridge of her nose and splattered in all directions causing her to close her eyes. He quickly adjusted his aim and emptied most of the rest in her mouth. The last smaller spurt hit her chin. She was stunned by the volume of jizz the man shot in her mouth but did her best to swallow the rest of his salty thick substance.

"What the Fuck, Bro?!" Hector yelled at Diego.

Diego stared back with an impish grin. Hector then began to laugh. He couldn't be mad at his brother-in-arms. Hell, he would have done the same thing if circumstances were reversed. Besides, it wasn't the first time they had shared a slut's mouth.

"At least give me a little warning. I could have pulled a hamstring or something." They both laughed then gave each other a fist bump.

Hector put his pants back on while Diego stuffed his dick back inside his trousers. While Maria gasped for air and tried to recover from the face fuck, Hector grabbed what was left of her bra from her chest and threw it at Diego.

"Clean up your mess! Gotta make her presentable for the boss. Oh and try to get any that splattered on the van. Don't wanna leave any DNA.

"And, by the way little Cum Slut," Hector said looking at Maria. "Good effort swallowing our loads." Her molesters, including Tito in the driver's seat, had a good laugh at her expense.

More embarrassment washed over Maria's pretty cum smeared face.

While Diego cleaned Maria, Hector reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out her phone.

"Tito," Hector yelled. "Swing by the docks before heading to the warehouse. We need to ditch little Miss Virgin Pussy's phone first."

Diego had just finished using one of the cups from her cotton bra to wipe cum from her left cheek when Maria closed her eyes in dismay at what she had heard. She just remembered her phone and the built in GPS. Any hopes she had of being tracked were now dashed. The miracle she had prayed for earlier was all but gone.

To be continued.

12