Maria's Gauntlet Ch. 04

Story Info
Maria goes through the second phase of the gauntlet.
4.2k words
4.6
7.8k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 11/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria's Gauntlet Chapter 4

This is the fourth part of a five part story. While it could be read as a stand alone, it's best to read the previous three parts first. While the story as a whole is listed as nonconsentual/reluctance, this chapter is more reluctant than nonconsensual.

Brief synopsis

Part 1 - The heroine, Maria, is kidnapped by a local gang due to the indiscretions of her drug dealing brother. She is forced to perform oral sex against her will.

Part 2 - Maria is taken to the gang hideout where she is physically tormented in order to persuade her brother to confess to his indiscretions against the gang.

Part 3 - Maria begins the first stage in her "gauntlet", which involves oral sex, in order to earn her freedom.

-----------------------------------

Virgin No More

About thirty-minutes later Maria and the other three women reappeared from the locker room. The kidnapped teen, having survived a blow bang of epic proportions, was cleaned and hydrated. The only part of her original wardrobe she still had on was her thigh high white stockings and four-inch high heels. Her body was now covered in a sheer white satin robe that barely covered her ass and left little to the imagination. It was synched at the waist but open enough to expose her cleavage. Her dark erect nipples made a tent in the fabric. When she walked she exposed her bare pussy with every other step.

In her absence the gang had helped itself to the food and beverages and were sitting or standing around bragging about their sexual exploits so far that evening. Now, as Maria and the other women returned to the party, the gang turned its attention and broke into a round of applause, hoots and hollers.

"Fuck she's hot," one gang member yelled.

"I think you have some fans," Tina whispered in Maria's ear.

The applause and comments caused a heat to course through Maria's body. Her heart raced, her nipples tingled, and her pussy moistened with anticipation.

Technically still a virgin, Maria had been exposed to more sexual experiences in the last two hours than she had in her entire life. Previously she was afraid to give in to her desires. While nervous, she was now willing to explore them in the most unlikely of settings and give her virginity to the most unlikely of recipients.

As her eyes adjusted to the dimly lit room again, Maria saw Karman standing at the foot of the bed about a 100-feet away. The gang leader's woman motioned for the teen to come to her. Maria hesitated at first but was encouraged by the other women to go. She was about half way to the bed when she noticed Los appear from the shadows and come to a stop next to Karman. He had changed his previous wardrobe and was now clad only in a pair of black Addidas sweat pants and a pair of slides on his feet. His torso was bare and she could see his well developed, tattoo covered chest and arms.

Maria balked momentarily then continued her trek until she was just a couple feet from Karman. The woman took Maria's hands in her own, pulled her close and engaged the teen in a sensuous kiss. Maria melted into the Karman's embrace and returned the kiss with passion. Karman then broke the embrace, positioned Maria towards Los and gestured for her to go to him. Maria looked at Los then back at Karman with an expression of uncertainty. Karman nodded and gestured again.

Maria took a deep breath and took a step towards Los. The gang leader embraced the young woman in his arms and thrust his tongue into her mouth. The muscular man felt the petite teen's body tremble in his arms as he explored her mouth. While he could tell she was nervous he felt her thrust her tongue in his mouth as well.

Hours ago, while in the back of the van, Maria assumed she would be mercilessly raped. Now it seemed as though Los was seducing her.

A mixture of emotions and feelings swirled in her head. On one hand she detested the fact that this notoriously ruthless man had ordered her abduction, beating and now this sexual gauntlet she was in the midst of. Not to mention he'd pummeled her brother and may have ordered his murder.

On the other hand she felt an alluring attraction to him that went beyond purely physical that she couldn't explain. What she couldn't deny is it had her hormones raging like never before.

Her inhibitions nearly all gone, she decided to succumb to the pleasure. She then decided to initiate the next move. She disengaged from his lips and began kissing his neck and chest. Slowly she worked her way down to his stomach before coming to a rest on her knees with her face at crotch level.

While she looked up into his eyes, Maria grabbed ahold of his sweats at the hips and began to pull them down slowly. Just as they slipped over his ass his larger than average cock sprung from his pants nearly slapping her in the face. Maria lowered her gaze, took his shaft in one hand and his balls in the other. Then she looked up and gazed into his eyes again. Los nodded. Maria kept eye contact the entire time she licked from the base of his cock to the head of his dick. She paused to lick a dollop of pre-cum that accumulated at the tip.

"Ahh! That feels good," Los groaned. Maria smiled then proceeded to take as much of the shaft as she could into her mouth. She began bobbing her head while stroking his cock at the same time. Then she would raise her head and swirl her tongue around the nerve bundle which caused shocks to travel throughout his body.

"Fuck!" Los yelled. "Somebody's getting good at sucking dick."

Maria removed Los' cock from her mouth, looked into his eyes and smiled. "I've had a lot of practice today."

Los and the rest of the audience cracked up as the teen went back to work slathering his dick and sucking his balls. After several minutes of this Los felt it was time to repay the favor to the young woman.

"Take off the robe and Lay down on the bed and spread your legs, " Los directed the teen.

With trembling hands, Maria did as instructed then just moments later felt the warmth of his body on top of her. She felt him kiss her lips then nibble her ears, lick her neck, and kiss his way to her right breast. She felt a jolt of electricity travel from her tit to her clit as he sucked on the nipple for a minute or so which caused her to moan loudly. Just as she thought it couldn't get any better Los switched to sucking her other breast causing another jolt that made her pussy spasm uncontrollably.

However, this was all a quick preamble to Los' main intent. Maria relaxed slightly when she felt him release her nipple. He then dragged his tongue slowly down her abdomen. Her body began to vibrate in anticipation as his mouth neared her pussy. She felt him tease her by licking all around her mound, upper thighs and labia before suddenly placing his tongue directly on her clit.

"OH Fuuuuuckkkkk!!!", Maria cried as her first orally stimulated orgasm through her body.

Los wasn't surprised she had climaxed so quickly but he wasn't done yet. He continued to thrash her clit for another couple of minutes while Maria screamed in pleasure through multiple eruptions.

Los lifted his juice slick face from Maria's pussy and came to a kneeling position between her legs while she tried to catch her breath. She looked down the length of her body and saw Los grab his cock and aim the head at the slit between her legs. He gave her a knowing look. She nodded, then gasped as she felt Los impale himself in her moist cunt and tear her hymen before coming to an abrupt stop.

"Oh my God!"

"You okay Chica," he asked genuinely concerned.

"Yes," she squeaked. "It hurts a little but mostly I feel really full."

"Your pussy feels like a velvet vice," he responded. "Just relax a minute and the pain will go away. Then we can start fucking."

Maria nodded, took a deep breath then lifted her head and pressed her lips to Los'. Surprised, he kissed her back.

"I think she likes it honey," Karman yelled out. "Looks like you do to, but don't get to used to that cunt." The gang laughed and hooted. Los' lifted his mouth from Maria's, turned his head and smiled at Karman.

Moments later he returned his gaze to Maria and asked, "You ready to get fucked?"

She gulped and nodded.

Slowly at first Maria felt Los lift his hips and withdraw his cock until just the head remained in her fuck hole. She felt him gently push back inside her. He paused momentarily then repeated the process over and over. Gradually she felt the pain replaced with a pleasurable friction that pulsed through her pussy.

At first she laid on the mattress and let Los do the work. Gradually as his pace increased he lowered his mouth to her right breast and began suckling on her nipple. Instantly she felt pleasure course from her tit to her pussy. Then she felt the tingle of goosebumps proliferate her skin as his right hand traced a trail down her left flank to her hip before it slipped under her ass cheek. Los caressed and enjoyed the feel of her muscular hemisphere in his powerful hand.

It was at this point that Maria's hips began to involuntarily move to meet his thrusts. He pumped quicker and quicker and Maria began to grunt and gasp louder as she felt his crotch rub against her clit and the tip of his cock bottom out in the back of her pussy.

In the past Maria's orgasms had been created from only clitoral stimulation. Suddenly, as if out of nowhere, Maria felt an orgasm unlike any other before explode from inside her pussy hole and wrack her body with unbelievable sensations.

"Oh my God Los!" Maria screamed. "I'm cumming so hard."

Los hardly needed the teen to announce it. He felt the way her wet pussy trembled around his excited cock and felt her arms wrap tightly around his neck crushing him to her body. It was all he could do not to shoot his load in her. But he held off.

Los prided himself on his stamina. He had plenty of practice fucking tight, hot women and perfected his ability to edge himself to the brink of ejaculation without nutting. As Maria came down from her orgasmic high she was surprised he hadn't cum.

"Fuck that was good!" the exhausted teen blurted.

"I think that's the first swear I've heard from her all night," Karman said laughing loudly.

"Glad you enjoyed it sweetheart," Los answered. "But I got a lot more planned for you."

With that he pushed up from her body and withdrew his moist cock from her pussy and got up on his knees.

"Come suck your pussy off my dick then get on all fours," Los instructed.

Without hesitation and with renewed energy Maria spun around on her stomach and greedily engulfed Los' dick. She savored her tangy juices on her tongue as she continued to clean his cock.

After a couple of minutes enjoying her mouth, Los withdrew and motioned for her to turn around and assume the position.

Maria obeyed willingly and quickly presented her ass for inspection. Los' paused momentarily to admire the petite woman's perfectly rounded butt cheeks. He gave her a little spank to her right cheek then tapped her thighs instructing her to spread her legs. He then moved closer and placed the tip of his cock to her entrance.

Maria wondered what penetration from behind would feel like as she kneeled on shaking legs and arms. Los grabbed Maria around her thin waist. She grunted as she felt him thrust into her. It didn't take her long to realize she could feel his cock even deeper inside her body in doggy than in missionary. She couldn't quite explain it. It just hit differently. She grunted with each of his thrusts. Over and over he steadily pumped her cunt as he enjoyed the way it sucked his cock.

Maria enjoyed the sensation of his dick as well as he railed her pussy for several minutes. She felt her tits sway back and forth each time his pelvis banged into her ass. Eventually a sheen of perspiration covered her body. Los moved his hands from her waist to her hips and increased the pace. A couple minutes later beads of sweat dripped from her forehead to the mattress below. Although she enjoyed the pounding she was taking, she eventually came to the conclusion that he wasn't hitting her clit enough for her to climax.

It seemed Karman realized this too and suddenly the gang leader's woman appeared next to the fucking couple on the bed and placed the vibrator she had previously used on Maria between the teen's legs.

"Holy fuck Karman," was all Maria could say as her pussy exploded again. The teen lost strength in her arms as her upper body collapsed to the mattress forcing her pussy higher in the air. Los' next thrust slammed into her cervix causing Maria to yelp and her ass collapsed to the bed in a prone position.

Auggghh!, Los screamed as he became dislodged from her pussy hole. He grabbed the base of his cock and began slapping her ass with his meat in order to stem the pending orgasm he felt building in his balls. "Fuck Karman you almost made me nut!"

"Sorry Baby," Karman said as she and the rest of the group laughed hysterically. Karman then leaned over and stuck her tongue in his mouth. A moment later she separated from Los, leaned down and planted a wet kiss on Maria's cheek.

"You enjoy that Honey," she asked Maria.

All Maria could do was smile and weakly nod her head.

Los laid down next to Maria, leaned his head in and kissed her on the lips. Maria opened her mouth and thrust her tongue into his. Their lips remained locked for a long moment before Los separated.

"You ready to try a new position," Los asked. Maria nodded. "I want you to get on top and ride me."

Slowly Maria pushed herself onto her knees and clumsily tried to straddle the man.

Karman kneeled next to her, grabbed Los' cock by the base and gave instructions to the sex novice teen.

"Lift your ass up and position your pussy above the head of his dick," Karman explained,

Maria did as instructed.

"You ready?", Karman asked Maria looking into her eyes. Maria took a deep breath and nodded. "Okay, now slowly lower your pussy onto his cock."

Maria did as she was told and felt his cock pierce her hole, sending a warm sensation throughout her body.

"Oh my God that feels awesome," she blurted as she came to a rest on his pelvis. Her torso slouched forward and her hands naturally came to a rest on his chest.

"Now ride him at the pace you want till you get used to him," Karman instructed.

Slowly Maria raised her ass then lowered it again savoring the sensations coursing through her pussy walls. Each time her pelvis crashed into the base of his cock she felt friction on her clit which she enjoyed very much. Los allowed her to control the pace for several minutes. Every so often she would stop and grind her clit into his crotch.

"Fuck that feels good," Maria repeated out loud several times.

"Yea, you like that?", Los asked.

"Uh huh," she replied unable to say much more than that.

"Well lets see how you like this," Los said as he lifted his hips and began thrusting his pelvis causing his cock to drill in and out of her pussy."

"Holy Fuck, Los!" Maria screamed as her tits flailed wildly on her chest. Her head snapped back and she did everything she could to maintain her balance and keep his cock in her saddle. She felt his dick hit deeper and deeper inside her. Los grabbed her by the waist which allowed her to right herself. Then she began meeting his thrusts while simultaneously grinding her clit into his pelvis.

Like a short fuse on a stick of dynamite Maria felt her next orgasm build quickly in her clit before exploding through her body. Her arms and legs shook uncontrollably before she collapsed onto Los' chest, her face resting on his shoulder. She realized that Los somehow still hadn't cum.

Not that she wanted him to finish inside her. She knew she was taking a chance even if he ejaculated on her instead of in her. She was just surprised is all.

Maria was still panting heavily when she sensed the mattress behind her sink then felt a cold liquid poured onto her round ass and down her butt crack. Suddenly she detected pressure on her "rosebud" and quickly whipped her head around to try and see what was happening. She thought she saw Karman but her ability to see clearly was impeded when Los wrapped his arms around her back and trapped her body to his chest.

"Karman," Maria shouted. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, nothing," the older woman teased. "Just playing with your back door since your front door is still full."

"No," Maria pleaded. "Not my butt hole. I've never done that before! It's going to hurt and it's disgusting."

"Sweetheart, why do you think I gave you the enema to use earlier?" Karman asked rhetorically. "Besides, shit happens." Karman and the rest of the crew had a nice laugh at that. She began to press her finger into the reluctant teen's asshole causing Maria to tense up.

"Try and relax girl," Los said soothingly. "Because, if you don't it will hurt and you are going to lose your anal cherry tonight so you might as well get used to the thought."

Tina appeared at the side of the bed to try and comfort Maria.

"Listen girl, it's really not that bad," she said reassuringly. "Now take a couple deep breaths and as Karman pushes her finger in push you ass out like your taking a dump."

Despite her concern that she was going to literally shit the bed, she did what the tall girl told her and felt Karman's finger break the barrier of her sphincter and penetrate her asshole. She felt it fill her bowels and rub against the thin wall of skin that separated her pussy that was full of Los' cock and her ass that had Karman's right index finger up to the second knuckle.

"Good girl," Tina complemented Maria. "That doesn't feel so bad now does it?"

Surprisingly to Maria, Tina was right. The teen shook her head in agreement and enjoyed the sensations emanating between her legs as Karman began sliding her finger back and forth. A minute later she felt more lube applied to her ass then felt more pressure as another finger was added. Maria adjusted to the additional digit in her ass and for a couple of minutes enjoyed the sensation of Los' cock and Karman's finger sliding ever so slightly in her ass.

Slowly the fingers slid from her asshole and more oil was squirted into the entrance. Then she felt the tip of a cold solid object pressing uncomfortably against her sphincter.

Maria assumed it was a butt plug and wanted to protest but quickly realized it wouldn't make a difference. So instead she took another deep breath and pushed her ass muscles out again. She felt some discomfort as the wider part of the plug breached her back door but was pleasantly surprised when suddenly the entire toy was lodged in her ass and the pain subsided.

"You ok," Los asked.

When Maria nodded yes, Los released his hold on her torso. He instructed her to get off of him and get on all fours again with her ass towards him. She looked the gang leader in the eyes, took another deep breath but did as she was told.

Los crawled up behind Maria and rubbed her ass cheeks with both hands. Then he teased the end of the butt plug which elicited a gasp from the teen. Finally he put his hands on her hips and eased himself back into her pussy reveling in the warm tightness. Slowly he pushed in and out.

Maria's body was tingling, her brain swimming in the feelings caused by his dick rubbing against the butt plug in her ass. After about a minute or so she felt him speed up the pace slightly. Before she realized it he had quickened his thrusts to the point his groin was slapping against her ass cheeks. It was taking all her strength to stay on all fours.

Just when Maria wasn't sure she could take anymore Los suddenly pulled his cock from her cunt and the butt plug from her ass. He then crouched behind her, squirted more lube in her slightly gaping asshole then pushed the tip of his dick inside. Stunned, Maria gasped but instinctively pushed back until nearly half of Los' cock was wedged in her ass.

12