Maria's Gauntlet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took about a minute for the initial surprise and pain to fade before she blurted, "I'm ready. Fuck my ass." She could hardly believe her own words.

Hardly believing his ears, Los smiled then began steadily fucking her butt hole, slowly at first then gradually quicker.

Maria felt a different pressure building in her anus than she had felt earlier in her pussy. The quicker Los pounded her the more intense it became until she could no longer hold herself up. Her upper body collapsed like last time she was in doggie causing her ass to pop up slightly.

Los felt his cock go deeper in the teens anal cavity, if that was possible. Then he felt his balls begin to churn again and knew that he wasn't going to be able to hold off any longer. Suddenly he felt Maria adjust herself slightly and snake her hand between her legs so she could start frigging herself.

"This fucking slut wants to orgasm again!" he thought to himself, chuckling. With that in mind he gave three more deep thrusts at the same time she shoved two fingers in her twat. That was all he could take and he pulled out with the intention of having her turn around so he could paint her face. However he realized he had no time.

"Ahhhhhhugggg, Los bellowed as the first rope of saved up ball batter shot the length of her body and splattered her hair on the back of her head. The next blast painted her back from between her shoulder blades to the middle of her spine, with the last several globs decorating the globes of her ass.

With fingers still wedged in her cunt, Maria's body exploded into what was the most mind numbing orgasm of the night, surpassing the one she'd experienced earlier and nearly causing her to black out. Gurgling noises were all that escaped her mouth. Her body spasmed like she was having a seizure.

It took the two unlikely lovers several moments to come to their senses enough to realize that the four women and twenty-some-odd men who had witnessed the whole thing were cheering and clapping.

"That was fucking awesome honey," Karman said as she knelt next to Los and gave him another kiss. "I got off three times watching the two of you go at it. And what a fucking load.

"And you little slut were amazing," Karman added as she leaned over Maria and kissed her on the forehead. The teen still was unable to form any words and simply smiled at the woman before closing her eyes again."

The rest of the crowd agreed. Unable to control themselves, many of the guys had used Tina, Coco or Lola's holes to get off while watching the show. Some simply jerked off.

"Girl's!" Los said looking at Tina, Coco and Lola. "Clean my cum off Maria, then get her something to drink before she's put through the final phase of the gauntlet."

"Oh my god there's more?" Maria asked incredulously as she turned suddenly in Los' direction and propped herself up on one elbow.

Los smiled devilishly at her. "Yes my dear. The night wouldn't be complete unless I allowed my two right hand men to have their turn with you."

Maria's stomach flipped. How could she forget the threat, no promise, Hector made in the van. She turned her head to the right and saw the two lieutenants standing about ten-feet from the bed with big smiles on their faces. Hector was still unbuttoning his shirt, while Diego's torso was already bare and he was just beginning to unbuckle his belt.

"Uggh!" Maria gasped as her body slumped back on the mattress.

To be continued - Chapter 5/ Epilogue

12