Maria's Journey

Story Info
A story of the perilous journey of a young Honduran girl.
23.7k words
4.63
19.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria's story could be the tragic tale of any family caught up in the war on drugs, gangs and violence.

Caution; This story contains some sex scenarios involving non-consent, violence and force.

Maria's Journey has been a long time in development. I have received creative advice and editing help from a number of fine editors. I would like to thank Chugaviagra, moon_dancer69, Tristessa Howard, Candace Frazier, Silver Star 88, Salvosa, and Manderinandbasil for their help. This was a long project with many issues and it was with their help that this project was finally finished. If I have left someone out, my apologies, please send me a PM and I will include you. The individual names and editor's user names were beginning to get difficult to keep straight.

*

Chapter 1

The Honduran city of San Pedro Sula is the city of my birth. My beloved grandparents would cry for what has taken place here. I am thankful they never lived to see that what was once a lush, peaceful city has now turned into a violent, gang-infested nightmare.

I will only use my given name Maria, for I am ashamed of many of the things I have done in my short life. The slum that I have grown up in has been taken over by a local gang. Barrio-18 rules this entire region. At first, they just controlled the drug trade, so if you avoided that you were generally left alone. Over the last few years they have taken over everything. They extort payments from honest businesses. They rob and harass people with no fear of the police. They now control the lives of everyone, and are hated and feared by all living here.

My papa was an important man in his time. He was killed by political rivals five years ago. The government never took any steps to avenge his murder. My older brother Carlos tried to be strong for Momma and me, but he was only two years older than me. These were violent times and it required strong, grown men to protect their families.

Since Papa's death we could no longer afford to live in our old house. Momma was forced to sell, and now we rented a tiny shack just a few blocks away. I think it was actually a converted garage for the larger house out in front. I was always so ashamed of the way we were now living, that I never invited any of my friends over for fear of the look on their faces if they saw our little place.

Our little family was often the target of insults by neighbors. They held my papa responsible for failing to take a tougher stand against the corrupt local government officials. Papa was resistant to use his influence to force them out; he preferred a non-violent approach. Giving of his own life was apparently not enough for some people. Crime was now in charge and corruption within the police allowed criminals to run free.

I was sent away right after Papa's death to live with Momma's sister, Theresa, for almost four years. It was during this time that my body was going through many changes. It was only when I noticed how young men would look at me that I began to discover the curse that was on me. I wasn't like the other girls with plump bottoms and wide hips. Momma had been very attractive in her early years, and from the pictures my aunt showed me, I was the very image of her at that age.

My beauty would have been a blessing in any other culture or time. Somewhere else I might have even become an important celebrity or at least attracted a rich husband. Here however, I attracted only the wrong people. Egged on by some girlfriends, I began experimenting with make-up and some flattering clothing. I really didn't need it to attract the boys, because everywhere we went all the boys seemed to focus on me.

My aunt would say to me how my natural beauty was handed down by the ancient ones. My looks reflected my heritage. My high cheekbones and full lips were a trait past to me from generations long ago. My grandmamma was full-blooded Ch'orti' Indian. She was descended from the Mayans who were known to all as the God's chosen people. Ancient beliefs held that males of these tribes were rewarded from the wind and earth Gods with the most beautiful wives.

I had full breasts and a narrow waist. Any tight fitting clothing would define the natural curves of my hips. Coal black eyes and brows were features that I must have picked up from my Papa's side of the family. My aunt would often warn me that this was a blessing and a curse.

Unfortunately, I was also becoming a bit of a rebellious teenager. I started hanging around with the local boys who wished to take me out. Honduras is a poor country with slums everywhere. The one thing the government does do is supply free birth control pills to any girl wishing them. I was offended, but my aunt marched me right up to the dispensary, and I was given my pills. The government would rather no babies be born than to have still more poor mouths to feed.

I was eventually sent back to live with Momma after my aunt's husband left her. She didn't have any income now and could not continue to feed me. Once back in the slum with Momma I resisted her pleas to tone down my style of dress. Of course, I wouldn't listen. I had a mind of my own. I was nineteen now, and felt I had the right do as I wished.

Momma only had the one sister and one brother Enrico. He was a hard worker. He ran a small business doing home repairs. He and his family lived not too far from us, but they didn't stop by that often. I think he was always busy keeping his business growing to support his wife Sofia and his son Luis. Other than that, Momma, Carlos and I were now on our own. The tiny shack Momma was living in was an embarrassment to me. Carlos was there, and I had truly missed him. I loved my momma, but I couldn't live like this.

The gang's presence in our neighborhood was always felt. You seldom ventured out alone and never after dark. Yet, I was young and arrogant. I figured my looks offered me some kind of privilege or immunity. Sure, I got the whistles and cat-calls. I just took them as a compliment. Most of the gang members were losers and most were ugly. I kind of figured they would be intimidated by a confident girl like me. Most times my bluff worked. I found that a couple of the uglier ones actually seemed flattered that I would even nod a polite recognition of their existence.

One of the higher-ranking gang members was a guy nick-named Lobo. I'd run into him probably a couple times a week. Actually, I think he was searching out where I might be and was pretending to "happen" to be in my path. I thought it was a little cute the way he was trying to get to say hello to me so often.

"Machismo bravado," I thought. He struts like a young rooster, yet he is unsure of himself around a girl like me. This little game went on for a couple months. Of course, I knew why he was really checking me out, but I really had no idea as to the seriousness of the game I was playing. My brother Carlos knew about Lobo and had tried to warn me off. Carlos had grown up with some of the gang's members. Some had even been friends with Carlos up until they joined the gang. Once in the gang however you only associated with other gang members. Everyone else was "prohibido."

I was returning from the market carrying a small package one day, and of course I ran into Lobo.

"Hola, buenos dias, how are you today?" he asked rather timidly.

"Fine, and you," I said.

"It is beautiful day for a walk," he would offer, trying to be charming.

This little verbal dance would continue each time we met. I don't think he had rehearsed anything more to say past this. In my culture it was not proper for an unescorted young lady to strike up conversations with just anyone walking down the street, even today. But still, I was flattered. Our shy exchange bounced back and forth like to two school kids, with maybe one having a blossoming crush on the other.

He must have finally worked up the courage to actually approach me. He practically took the package from my hand and offered me an escort home. He seemed to already know exactly where I lived. I was totally embarrassed by this because I didn't want anyone knowing that I lived in an old converted garage. He seemed polite in a weird sort of way. He offered his name and even though I already knew it, I pretended not to. I said thanks in appreciation for his small act of kindness.

Lobo was not really a bad looking young man. He wasn't as tall as I would have preferred, and I think that bothered him somewhat. He was always trying too hard to impress me. He always acted so tough if anyone else was in sight, but if we seemed alone he would lose his toughness, just a little, and become calmer. He always seemed to prefer black or darker clothing laced with steel riveting. His curly hair style looked to be another attempt to try to add to his height and overall physical size.

Momma had no clue as to what I had been up to. I was playing it loose with a major bad guy in the neighborhood but my luck was about to run out. Carlos' pleas had held no importance with me. I ignored his warnings and would continue to stop and make small talk with Lobo. He really didn't seem that awful. Maybe he just needed an understanding friend.

I severely underestimated the gang's power and ruthlessness. Maybe the individual members themselves weren't all that bad, but all combined they became a pack of dangerous animals. Still, I reasoned it would be better to at least be on good terms with one or two of them if I could. The day this all changed will stick in my memory until I die.

Lobo asked me if I wanted to see where he hung out. I innocently figured it would be his home, or maybe their silly clubhouse. I had no clue. I felt special as he escorted me along the streets of my neighborhood. All others gave clearance to us. He walked like he owned everything around us. We had gone maybe eight to ten blocks. I was still totally comfortable because this was still my neighborhood.

At a major street intersection, a ratty looking vehicle pulled up along-side of us. Guys I had never seen before were inside. Lobo ignored me and gang-signed some code, or hand-shake with a couple guys in the front seat. The rear doors popped open and I was invited in.

This next moment would change my life forever. My world would change, and the lives and futures of many others would come to be altered because of my foolishness here. To this day, I wish I had never set eyes upon Lobo. Every bit of common sense should have told me not to do it, but I did.

I got in.

The car lurched and off we went. I was flanked by Lobo and squished against some other big greasy guy with tattoos all up his neck. His arms, hands, even fingers were covered. This guy never even smiled the whole time I was there. Maybe ten or fifteen minutes passed when the guy driving pulled a U-turn right in the middle of a block. With tires squealing, we pivoted and pulled up in front of a two-story brick building. Gang script covered the crumbling walls. It looked junky out back as though the residents just tossed the garbage out the rear doors. My hands still shake even today, just describing that awful place.

We all piled out of the car and walked to the front of the building. Several sentries stood watch out front. I thought, "as if this would be worth protecting." Walking into that place would change my life forever.

Recruitment into a gang was different for guys and girls. Young men would be groomed from early on doing small tasks and rise in status as their roles changed. Girls had but one way in; fucking!

Being young and stupid, I figured I had this under control. Lobo wasn't that bad looking. If he wanted to get it on with me I'd do that. I wasn't a virgin anyway. A boy near my aunt had taken that almost a year earlier. Besides the status Lobo seemed to hold would at least give Momma, Carlos and I, a little protection from the other low-life's hanging around. I figured it would be better for us if he was at least partial to me.

Some dirty warm bottles of beer were handed to us as we climbed a narrow flight of steps up to the second floor. I was quietly rubbing the top portion of the bottle trying to wipe any grime from where my lips would touch it. I didn't want to offend any of them right off.

Upstairs were maybe fifteen to twenty guys hanging around. I was relieved to at least see a couple other girls there playing pool over by a bar. A cloud of tobacco smoke hung like a curtain across the ceiling. Lobo and I sat at a table and opened our beers. Some guy walked up and offered Lobo a hit from a joint. He accepted and then passed it to me. I thought just to be polite I should.

The buzz was almost immediate. It even made swallowing the beer possible. Lobo began talking, and I seemed to be paying attention, but I was more interested in the surroundings. So this was it. This was the big bad lair. I took a second hit from something someone shoved in-front of my face, after that things got real fuzzy. Lobo was asking if I wanted to go to the lounge with him. I was feeling really dizzy at this point and figured maybe the chairs or a couch would be more comfortable.

I remember Lobo and I were going down stairs again, and then into a basement area. It was dimly lit and smelled of mold. I was thinking like a dumb ass, so this is where the secret meetings are held. I flopped down at the first open spot on a ratty couch. My legs were so wobbly it felt good to sit. Lobo sat next to me. He offered another hit off something, but I refused it this time.

Lobo was complimenting my looks and the sharp way I dress. I kind of figured he wanted sex. I could tell because we were completely alone, and he was acting very nervous. I started kissing him and he responded awkwardly trying to push his tongue into my mouth right away. The stale taste of beer was still very present, so I kind of cut it off there. He began pawing at my breasts and I remember opening my blouse to expose myself. At this point he began trembling. "Timid little boy," I thought to myself.

I was trying to loosen my pants and I figured this wasn't going to be the best fuck I would ever get. He seemed unsure and almost clueless about how to enter a girl. He lunged at me poking his cock around like a horny dog. Finally, he got it right. I laid back and tried to enjoy his best effort.

He hurt. The dumb-ass hadn't lubed up or anything. From some place he offers me another hit off a joint. I figured I might just need this, so I drew a drag and held it. I noticed he didn't. I vaguely recall his effort because he didn't seem to last that long. I do remember him grunting while his hands were pushing my breasts around. It wasn't doing anything for me.

Suddenly, someone was trying to open my mouth and kiss me again. This time I closed my eyes. Then, I felt a cock being slapped against my breasts. A pair of hands began squeezing my breasts down really hard.

"Hey!" I said, "Not so rough."

When I looked up it wasn't Lobo. The big guy from the car with all the tattoos was shirtless and was slobbering all over my nipples. I tried to get up but was held down by yet another pair of hands. The tattoo guy straddled me. I looked down and saw his stiff cock pointing right at me. He starts lining up his cock to fuck me and I started to scream.

"Get the fuck off me!" I yelled.

Before the next words could even leave my mouth, a hand covered my face. Another hand began stroking my hair. Hands seemed to come from everywhere. The tattoo guy rams his cock up into me. It was so hard I thought it was a steel bar. I squirmed all that I could, but he continued. He was pumping at me like he had never gotten laid in his life.

My whole body was being tossed about as the guy jerked at my hips. Now some shit-head with a hard-on was trying to jam another cock into my mouth. Fingers pulled my mouth open just in time for a load of cum to land diagonally across my face. No sooner had one guy stepped away when another would launch a spray from the opposite side.

The tattoo guy was now groaning and began spewing his filth into me. I wiggled to try to push him out, but I think this just added to his pleasure. I couldn't breathe, I needed air. All I got was a constant rainstorm of cum. Droplets pelted my face and neck from all directions. I think the tattoo guy was now done, and instantly another guy jumped on me and starts lining up his cock. That one hurt too. By now I could feel the loads still inside me being worked around. Cum-shots continued splattering my body.

My breasts were becoming raw from all the pulling and twisting. "What in the hell were they trying to do?" I thought. "Rip them right off me?" One or two guys were over me, biting and pulling at my nipples. I could feel hot cum pooling on every spot on my body. More grunting and another flood of cum spilled into my cunt. I knew it had to be full by now. Cum had to be being pushed out at this point. I lost count of the cocks that entered me. My eyes burned from the biting sting of semen splattered about on my face. I was blinded. Each time I got a hand loose to rub out an eye a new load would replace it.

One cock, then another, and they just kept at it. I couldn't speak or scream out. Anytime I opened my mouth for a second some dick would launch a spray into my throat. I had already choked on half a dozen already. Would it ever end? Surely everyone there had to have had their turn by now.

"Lobo?" I called. "Lobo help me!" I cried.

"Lobo, you fucker, where the hell are you?" I screamed.

I was trying to maintain some sense of myself. I didn't want to completely lose all control. I was completely covered with cum. The only good thing about this was that eventually no one seemed to want to touch or pull at me anymore. My breasts were incredibly sore from bites, pinches and the constant pulling that they had endured.

Suddenly a pair of hands clenched my face, and through tears I could make out two girls. These were probably the ones I had seen earlier upstairs. They were trying to force my mouth open. The one got my lips apart and held my jaw down. Someone from behind pulled my hair back against the cushion and the stupid bitches began spitting right into my mouth.

One, then the other spat huge gobs at me. Most entered my mouth and the rest mixed with the tracks of semen on my face. They were scooping the remains of cum off me and scraping it off into my mouth. I gritted my jaw. I think they knew better than to get a finger near my teeth. I'd have bit their fingers right off if I could, and I think they knew that.

While they were doing this, I spotted Lobo across the room standing with some of the others laughing and just watching. They had beers in their hands and were rubbing their crotches as the girls assaulted me.

My composure broke. I couldn't stop crying. I was pissed and scared up until now, but I realized that this was all just entertainment to them. Lobo wasn't going to offer me any protection or friendship. He just used me to supply the gang with a fun night. This was all for nothing. I went from rage to collapsing into fear. I guess they had finally gotten their fill of my shame. The girls released me and followed the guys upstairs.

Just as I thought it was over, a lone guy comes running down the stairs. I guess he had gotten there late. The others must have said I was all his. The look on his face as he approached me broke all the remaining strength that I had.

He had this look of revulsion on his face. I was a total mess: reddened skin matted with cum sickened him. I was not even fuckable. He looked at me for a couple moments but didn't seem to be able to muster up a hard-on. I was weeping uncontrollably. I looked up at him and thought "Really, you want some of this?"

He looked me over for a few seconds, put his head down and slowly walked back up the stairs. I sat there for a long time trying to get myself together. The backsides of my thighs hurt from all the rubbing. Belt buckles and studs on the pants of some who hadn't removed them had raked the backside of my legs raw.