Maria's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The money was easy to hide, but the drugs scent would attract drug dogs if they were ever stopped. Uncle Enrico had me wrap the duffel bag several times in layers of trash bags. He worried that even the residue smell might alert dogs to the trucks contents even after we had split up. He didn't want authorities to have any suspicions about them. A search might find the money instead.

Within the hour we were bouncing down the rough roads of town. Luis, Carlos and I huddled in the rear among our family's only portable possessions. I kept the duffel bag on my lap in order to keep the scent from mixing with the rest of the load. It would be about a six-hour drive. If we made it, it could be the first step of a better life for all of us.

Staring at the wrapped duffel bag was a constant reminder of the attack. My only solace was the knowledge that in the next few days Barrio 18 would be no more. The hardest part would always be not knowing exactly what did happen back home. We could never go back, and I would always wonder who survived. Friends, neighbors, those who knew us might suffer terribly. Uncle Enrico was a man of his word. If he told you something would happen, you could trust it to be true. Yet the not ever knowing would always haunt me.

Each hour ticked by slowly. Each one meant our chances were better. We stopped for petrol once we were well into Guatemala. We might have been leaving the reach of the gang, but the danger of the cartel would always surround us. Uncle Enrico knew Guatemala City well. He had business contacts there. He felt the need to rent a different truck. He figured each time we could cut a trace to us was a good thing.

It was a warm evening and he had gotten us enough food for a meal. He had also purchased some wrapped food for us on our journey. My Uncle had also purchased a small pocket compass, and I saw him pass this to Luis. He stood proudly in front of him, his strong hand grasped his son's shoulder,

"Norte, Norte, always Norte," he quietly told him.

We sat in the dusty truck rental place eating our food. We were all staring at each other as if we might never see each other again. Momma broke down several times crying. I could hardly eat either, but I knew we needed to do so when we had the chance. We transferred the load of the truck into the new one and sort of stood there not wanting to face the next thing.

My Grandpapa used to tell me about a type of bird, I have forgotten its name. He said that if the bird's nest or the young ones were threatened the mother-bird would feign injury and run across the ground as if crippled. She would flap her wings and drag herself to draw predators away from her young.

I loved and trusted my Uncle. I knew that he wanted us all to succeed, but I couldn't help feeling he was putting Carlos, Luis and my life ahead of theirs. I believed in my heart that this was what he was really doing. Uncle Enrico was leading the danger away from us. He had already told us the cartel's strongest hold was on the western routes heading north. Our path would lead us away and eastward along the less obvious gulf coast. Their route would lead them right into the region Sinaloa controlled the most. I walked up to Uncle Enrico and put my arms around his shoulders. I kissed his cheek and told him how much I loved him.

Uncle knew where the migrants usually hung around. The rail-yards were closely watched and only if you contracted with, and paid locals, could you get in the line moving north. It would just be the first of many controlled illegal routes one had to pay to use. Luis, Carlos and I split the drugs equally among us. We buried five packages in each of our backpacks and hid lower denomination bills among our clothing. Uncle felt it would be more normal for us to not be having larger bills. It might seem like a trail if we used hundreds all along the way.

I could hear Momma crying softly. I couldn't bear to look at her. I had hoped to see and remember her smiling. Aunt Sofia eventually broke into tears also. Uncle Enrico drove us only a little bit before pulling to the side of the road.

We climbed out the back of the truck and approached the cab. Momma's head was buried in her hands. Her body was heaving as if her heart was being ripped from her. I climbed over my aunt to Momma. I hugged each as I made my way back out. My brother and Luis did the same. Carlos and Luis promised to look out for me, and just like that, we watched them drive away.

Trucks were available for hire to haul people to the train yards forty miles north of the city. Groups of twenty to thirty people were awaiting their turns. Small groups were assembling down at the other end of the street. As we approached, I noticed something. There were no families, no wives, and no children. Only young men! I couldn't pick out a single girl from among any of them.

This was a shock. Only young males seemed to be awaiting the trucks arrivals. A sick feeling was starting to wash over me. This was not what any of us had envisioned. I had supposed groups of families all happy and cheery at the prospect of a new life would be milling around. Instead, seedy bunches of young men stood around smoking and all trying to look tougher than the next group.

Luis acted quickly. He pushed me and Carlos into a darkened alley. He backed me up to a wall and started looking around. I had thoughtlessly sort of made-up for meeting new people, new friends. My perfume was noticeable and my snug fitting jeans showed the hips of a young girl. Luis reached into a pile of garbage and began rubbing my face with a rancid scrap of newspaper. Stains of "God only knows what," were impregnated into that paper. He pressed it into my face and began scrubbing. He dipped it into the stagnant water on the ground and continued smearing the filth across my cheeks and forehead.

Tears welled up in my eyes as the stench entered my nose. I began crying. I knew that what he was doing was necessary, but that didn't make it any easier. Carlos was totally clueless and tried to stop Luis from this assault. With tears flowing down my cheeks, I pushed my brother away. I knew why Luis had to do this, and I was determined to bear this out. My face was being covered with the filth and grime from the dirty alley floor.

Luis tugged again and again at the stretchy material of my hoodie trying to conceal my breasts. He pulled the hood up covering my head and released the straps of my backpack. He lowered it trying to cover my butt. It now hung loosely deflecting attention from my hips. Luis cradled my face firmly. His nose was only inches from mine. He shook my head.

"Stop crying now!" he whispered firmly, "You stop it!"

I wiped my eyes and steeled myself. I blinked a couple times and inhaled the foul odor he had covered me with. I ended my emotional outburst instantly. I pushed my hair behind my ears and back into the hood. I lowered my head and shoulders and I never looked up. I followed Carlos and Luis out of that alley walking as "manly" as I could.

We crossed the street and picked the smallest group standing near the road. I never looked up or spoke. We just waited near the others. Luis and Carlos didn't smoke so there was no reason to address anyone else.

Shortly, a couple box trucks turned onto the street and headed towards us. They cut their headlights as they approached.

So began our journey.

Chapter 4

We had to wait nearly two hours for our turn. We handed over the toll and squeezed into the back of the truck with maybe thirty others. The truck shook and lurched forward. It took nearly an hour before we reached our destination. The rear door opened, and we were herded like cattle towards a fence that had been cut. No one spoke. You just followed the person in front of you. A worn dirt path led down into the rail yard. Groups of young men stood around waiting. We were clueless and just stood waiting also. Bells rang and occasionally a horn blew. Luis picked up on the pattern, but sometimes too late.

I saw Luis slip the small compass from his pocket. He was figuring out which trains seemed pointing north. Uncle Enrico's forethought had just given us an edge over most of the others there.

We began drifting over to a still line of cars. Luis had picked up on the pattern and figured out which train was heading northbound next. He got us near one of the middle cars and pushed me up to the ladder. Up on top were others who had anticipated this train also. Soon the train's whistle let out a blare and it jolted to life. Yes, Luis was right! We were indeed moving in a northerly direction.

In a rush, a mob hit the train cars and fought for the few spaces left. Most didn't make it as the train picked up speed, leaving those too slow to fall to the sides. We rode on through the night. Luis and Carlos lay along-side me. Luis would bump me each time I forgot and rolled onto my back. My breasts shone prominently when I was on my back. He kept pushing me onto my side throughout the night. The heat of the next day had me sweating constantly, but I knew to keep myself hidden.

Luis figured we were well into Mexico by now. Maybe headed to Veracruz. By that evening we had drunk all the water we were carrying. Thirst and food would be something we would need to pay attention to from now on. The motion of the train swaying as it plodded along became a familiar rhythm.

Sometime near midnight the train began to slow down. It didn't alarm us at first, because we had waited as trains passed from the other direction several times already. Suddenly there were whistles and shouting. The train passed slowly under a metal bridge spanning the tracks. Uniformed men with rifles were standing on it shouting to stand up and place your hands on your head. Spotlights lined the sides of the train. A couple people near us tried to jump down and run away, but that resulted in probably breaking your leg or ankle. The train lurched to a complete stop. People near the ladders stood looking down into a web of flashlight beams.

Slowly a reluctant procession of riders began to climb down. Once on the ground the flashlights blinded everyone. We were led by guards holding rifles. No one doubted the seriousness of the guards. There were two large pens maybe fifty yards ahead. One was already full. The other was just being filled. They were herding us towards it. Carlos and I were at the very end of our group. Farther down the way, I could see white buses were lined up and being filled. Mexicali police were searching each person before they were forced on to the buses.

They would find the drugs and money! Surely, they would turn us over to the cartel. I walked slowly as we neared the pen. One guard up ahead was shouting directions. I was in complete panic. I won't go back. I mumbled to myself. I will die first! Just as I approached the last guard on my left I froze. The guard looked at me and shouted, instantly I pulled my hood back revealing my long hair. The line moved on away from me. It was dark around us and his flashlight shown right into my face.

The guard had a look of total shock on his face. I wouldn't budge. With almost no hesitation I started unbuttoning my shirt. My bra left no doubt in his mind that I was female. I fought back all emotion. I finished unbuttoning my top and reached under my bra and exhaled. With one swift movement I lifted my bra and my breasts sprang free and just hung there.

The guard's mouth hung open as he stared at me. His partner up ahead shouted and then walked back towards us. His eyes widened as he gazed at my boobs hanging there. He turned around and returned to the pen door. He pushed the last guy in and slapped a padlock on it and came back over to the two of us.

The second guard was somewhat older. He grabbed my shoulder, shoving me towards a small guard shack right next to the pens. The shed was occupied by a third guy who must have been the officer in charge.

He was kicked back in a chair with his feet up on a small desk. He practically fell backwards as the other two guards pushed me in. He began to stand up and I drew up my bra up once again. You would have thought they had never seen breasts before.

I reached under my boobs and lifted them. I pushed them together and upward for the men to see. I kind of bounced them up and down. This caused all three men to gasp. The guy nearest me reached out and started to touch my one breast. I caught his hand and pulled it against my boob and moved his hand around. I stopped only to slide my backpack off. I removed my hoodie and sort of covered the backpack with it. I didn't want them focusing on it too much.

I turned back around and grabbed the guy's hand again and led it to my breast. The guy to my left was dumbstruck. I reached for his chin and pulled his head right to my left nipple. The guy started nursing like a baby. Thank God he was gentle, because they were still sore as hell from the other night.

The guy behind the desk was awestruck. I looked him square in the eye. His buddy was sucking away now, making grunts as his lips pulled against my nipple.

"Do you want to have the best shift all this month?" I asked him.

"Dios Mio!" he exclaimed.

"Si, Si."

"Three blow-jobs, Si? For me and my two friends to go free, Si?"

"Si, por favor," he nodded with no hesitation whatsoever.

I pushed the guy off my boob and removed my shirt. I undid my bra and draped it on top of the back-pack along with my shirt. I turned around and the guy on my right just helps himself to my breast.

The guy behind the desk seemed to be the boss so I guessed he wanted to be first. I pointed to his crotch and waved my hand. He needed no further encouragement. His pants dropped and he began digging his cock out. He began jacking at it franticly.

"No, no," I said, "My job."

He came around from behind the desk, and I knelt before him and drew his half hard dick into my mouth. I felt like such a whore doing this, but I had made myself a promise to do whatever it would take to see my momma again. I will suck cocks all the way up to the United States if that is what it would take.

I didn't know for sure if these guys would stand by our bargain, but I saw no other option. I worked that guards cock like my life depended on it. I took it as deeply as was possible and stood up and offered my breasts to suckle at. I dropped down again and worked him for maybe another five minutes. Finally, he grabbed my head and started jerking urgently. Spurts of his cum shot off into my mouth like a hose. He violently thrust at my face until he was totally spent.

The other guard had been standing right along-side of us. I had already reached over a couple times already and was using my hand to jack his cock. He jumped at his turn. His jabs poked his cock-head against the back of my throat constantly. He was so urgent that he wanted no part of my breasts. He wouldn't let go of my head and he just pumped at my face until his orgasm. I swallowed and gulped as he hammered at my throat. I looked up to him and extended my tongue. The white layer of paste in my mouth was from him. I think he was pleased.

The last guy, the youngest was the most timid. I couldn't help noticing a ring on his finger. He was married. I guess this was not something he did regularly, but he was not going to turn down this opportunity either. I did not know if his wife would do this for him or not, but I was going to be the best he ever got.

I stroked, sucked and took him as deep as my throat would allow. I pushed my breasts together and cradled his cock in my cleavage. I rubbed my breasts against his slippery cock until it burst forth his jet of cum. I rubbed my sore boobs up and down until I had milked every last drop from his wilting cock. I looked up at him and scooped up as much cum as I could find. I used my fingers to poke it into my mouth licking off the remains. I held my tongue out for his approval. His face revealed his satisfaction.

I stood up and faked a confident smile at them. I hated myself for doing this, but I figured I had a better chance if I just assumed they would follow their end of the bargain. I grabbed my bra and quickly put it on. I put my shirt on and got the hoodie over my shoulders. I stood there waiting. So, what would it be? My stomach was churning, and I thought I might throw-up. I was ashamed for what I had just done, but I steeled my emotions and tried to keep it together. The two guards that had brought me in went out side with me. My hands were visibly shaking as we approached the cage. Carlos and Luis had worked their way nearest to the gate.

The moment was at hand. The one young guard drew out a key and opened the padlock. He held the door partially open. I stood-fast expecting the bargain to be honored and to my shock, the guard looked right at me. I pointed to Carlos and Luis and he allowed them out. He slammed and locked the pen door.

"Vi, rapido," he said pointing to the other end of train-yard.

The three of us ran. We fled the rail yard car area and didn't stop running until we were out of sight of the very last train. The roads became dark very quickly. Finding our way would be impossible until morning. We came by a small ravine with some tall grasses growing up around it. We decided to stay put for the night in among the thick growth. I was so tired that anything would do at this point. I used the backpack as a pillow and just curled up on the ground.

Carlos was looking at me. I couldn't see his face and it was too dark to read his expression, but I just felt like it could wait until morning. Luis sat down along-side me. I pulled him by the shirt and snuggled my backsides up against him. Carlos finally sat down, and I pulled him near to me also. I felt safe with their bodies touching me on each side. I didn't care what they were thinking of me at this point, I just wanted to sleep.

Chapter 5

The morning would come too soon. Noise from the busy road nearby woke us. I was already missing Momma's cooking and warm daily greeting. We didn't talk that much. Luis focused mostly on just how we needed to keep moving. Road side vendors sold foods and drinks along most major through-ways. We had to walk some but finally found a stand selling food. Water was the most awesome thing. I had taken it for granted back home. Here on the road you drank when you had the chance.

Luis was trying to figure out the best way to continue. He was told by the vendor that we were about three-hundred km from Veracruz. Carlos had been giving me the silent treatment all morning. While Luis was talking to the street vendor, I figured Carlos and I needed to talk.

"Por favor, hermano."

I told Carlos that I loved him. I truly wanted only good things for us in the future. But we had to have a future for that to happen.

"You saw the Mexicali Police, didn't you?" I asked. "Did you not think they would find the drugs and the money? We would all be sitting in jail right now waiting for the cartel to pick us up. Maybe by now they would have been torturing us, and we would soon all be dead."

"Hermano, brother, I love you, but don't judge me. I will do whatever needs to be done to see Momma again."

"We will get through this," I said pleading with him.

Carlos didn't respond so I gave him a hug. He gave a half-hearted embrace in return. I knew he was ashamed of me, but I couldn't see any other way.

Luis had learned that there was a refueling center not too far up the road. The vendor had suggested the best route into the city was by hitching a ride on a truck. He also warned against being seen walking along the road. Authorities didn't like seeing too many vagrants on the roads heading into the city. They had enough problems. More homeless people heading into the city was just more trouble. Police would prefer seeing people leaving the city. Those people they left alone. You became someone else's problem then. We thanked the man and headed up the road.