Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. I'm just a piece of furniture until you're finished."

"Thanks.

"I was awake when you got up this morning. I had been awake for quite some time recounting last evening and thinking how it affected me. I didn't move and pretended to be asleep so I could have more time with my thoughts and feel comfortable within myself about all that had happened."

I must have moved or made some facial expression because Marie raised her right hand and extended her index finger as a reminder to remain silent. I got the message.

"Last night, after I had tied the robe and was walking to the bathroom along the foot of the bed I was surprised and a little uneasy when you said my name. I had no idea why you needed to stop me and I somehow knew there was something about to happen even as I had no idea what it may be. When you asked me to turn on the light, I was immediately clear about where you were going and I felt with everything in me that I should resist. However, I went and turned on the light and returned to where I had been standing although I still don't know why.

"When you asked me to take off the robe, I almost fainted. No one since I was a toddler, not my mother, my siblings, my boyfriends, not even my husband, has ever seen me naked. I don't really know why but I now think I might have had a body image problem. I think I believed my body wouldn't pass muster so I avoided the issue all together. Here I was facing a difficult decision. My mind was panicking, but my hands made their own decision and untied the belt and I let the robe slide off my arms and onto the carpet. When you signaled to turn around I was weak and almost couldn't stand but I managed to turn slowly until I was facing you again.

"Then you said one word and the world was back in focus. All my fears vanished instantly and I was suddenly standing proud. As I walked toward you, I actually felt 'magnificent.' Embracing you was 'magnificent.' As I walked away, I felt 'magnificent.' No one had ever made me feel as good as I felt in that moment.

"Then you barged into the bathroom as I was sitting on the toilet. I didn't know whether to be embarrassed, indignant or angry, but you went into the shower as if I wasn't there. I was surprised as you left the shower and confused when you came over to me a kissed me gently as if my position on the toilet didn't matter and then went back into the shower.

"I finished, flushed and, as I was leaving, you took my hand and led me into the shower with you. What followed was one of the most amazing events I've ever experienced. As you washed my body, so completely and so gently, I drifted away into the safest place I've ever known. When you handed me the soap, I knew I had to draw you into that same space. I felt almost outside myself as I soaped and rinsed your body and I sensed you relaxing along with me. I was doing great until the end.

"When I soaped my hand and stroked your penis my world changed again. As I stroked you, you responded. I assume involuntarily. There was a small twitch as I stroked you and another when I stroked you again. I continued to 'wash' you and you began to grow in my hand. I suddenly felt a control I'd never experienced before. I felt powerful so I stroked more vigorously. You responded, growing larger and stiffer. At the same time, my body began to experience a warmth new to me. I had to kiss you right then and I did.

"I pressed my body tightly against your body and kissed you with a passion I never knew I had. I could feel your stiff member pressing against my abdomen. My hand pushed you down, between my legs and I was sliding back and forth on you before my mind realized what was happening. I might have been unable to know what to do but my body knew, and it was in control. My leg came up and you were inside me in an instant. I'd never been that aggressive and I'd never been more rewarded.

"You lifted me and held me against the wall, filling me in a way I'd never known. I wanted, no demanded, as much as you could give me. It started slowly and built until I was sweating, crying, laughing and throbbing all at once. I closed my eyes and the stars came out. Then the stars went out and I lost my mind. I had heard other women describe their organisms. I had never experienced what they were describing so I didn't believe them. I thought they were exaggerating to please their men or brag to their friends.

"I came back to earth as you lowered me and turned me around. You wanted more and I wanted it as much as you. As you entered me from behind, I went ballistic. It didn't sneak up on me. It was instantly there. I'd heard other women describe fireworks, but this was a grenade. My entire body was involved. My earlobes hardened and my toes curled. I could feel myself squeezing you until I thought I had to be hurting you. As I went over edge, you throbbed and I was filled with a warmth that spread throughout my soul.

"I'm dimly aware that you rinsed us off, led me out of the shower and dried me gently. I remember holding myself up on the doorframe and moving to the bed while holding on to anything I could to support myself. You came to bed. I curled up next to you and that's all I remember until I woke up this morning. I was on the edge of the bed with my back to you and you were sleeping soundly. I spent the time replaying last night and the more I thought the more I understood. The hardest was that kiss in the bathroom. I realize now that sitting on a chair or on the toilet made no difference when what was important was the kiss.

"When you woke up I pretended to be asleep since I needed more time to think. I thought it all out. I realize that, sexually, I can never go back. For the first time since my husband died, I talked to him. I apologized for everything he had missed, for everything we had missed.

"So, thank you for last night. End of story."

With that, Marie rose from the table, walked around me and stood in the kitchen doorway. I stood and faced her. I had never seen her more beautiful. She had a glow I'd never seen before. She spoke again.

"By the way, the look on your face when you turned and saw me this morning was priceless. I wish I had had a camera. And another thing, I've declared today to be a 'no clothing' day. House rule -- nobody in the house can wear any clothing all day. The only exception is if they leave the house for a while. So, I'm going upstairs. Lose the shorts before you come up."

I puttered around, cleaned up, turned off the coffee maker and started the dishwasher. I left the shorts on the kitchen floor and went upstairs to join Marie.

Saturday morning was long and exhausting, as you can imagine. I surfaced just after noon and went downstairs to scout something for lunch. I picked up my shorts and came back upstairs to check on Marie. As I was coming down the hallway toward the bedroom, Marie came through the door carrying the bed linens.

"These sheets definitely need to be washed," she said.

As she passed me in the hallway, I reached out and squeezed her left cheek. Marie stopped and leaned slightly forward, so I squeezed the other cheek and slid my hand between her cheeks. She wiggled her butt several times, encouraging me, and then continued down the hallway. If I had known what I started, I probably would have toned it down a little.

I was squatting down, leaning forward and looking for another set of king sized bed linen when Marie returned from starting the wash. She squatted behind me and reached between my legs, giving the family jewels a little tug. I stood up suddenly and we both broke into laughter. It was the beginning of unrestricted mutual touching. During lunch, we discussed the incredible pleasure we both obtained from touching each other as well as the sense of trust we felt about each other. We agreed on "anytime, anywhere, anyplace" as an appropriate guideline for each of us as we explored each other.

After lunch, we settled on the couch in the den and watched a light movie. Marie sat close on my left and spent much of the time gently fondling me until we paused the movie and took a short break. After the break, I sat on the left side of the sofa and Marie lay down on her back with her legs over my thighs. In that position, I was able to run the fingers of my right hand slowly through her pubic hair. Over time my fingers wandered somewhat and led to both of us missing the end of the movie.

We reluctantly dressed and went out for dinner. We chose a small independent restaurant with white tablecloths. Marie spent much of the time eating with one hand while keeping me close under the table with her other hand hidden by the tablecloth. When we returned we left our clothing by the door and had a grand time in the space between the side door and the kitchen. We spent the rest of the evening in the master bedroom. We changed the sheets again around midnight proving Marie's brilliance in doing the wash earlier.

Sunday was another 'no clothing' day and Marie was feeling frisky by dinnertime. She ordered a pizza delivered and met the delivery boy at the door in the all together with payment in hand. The entire transaction took less than five seconds but in those five seconds, the delivery boy got an eyeful while handing Marie the pizza and collecting the cash. Afterward we laughed at his reaction while debating the wisdom of answering the door naked. That night Marie spent a third night in my bed. Monday was sweet and sad. Marie woke me enthusiastically but had to leave early in the morning for a volunteer shift at a local women's shelter and an evening board meeting for a national mental health organization. That left me to do the laundry, especially the sheets. Monday and Tuesday, we spoke frequently but did not see each other. We spent Wednesday together and went to dinner that evening.

In the elevator, on the way to the restaurant at the top of the building, I was crowded into the back of the car with Marie close in front of me. Marie reached her left arm behind her and cupped my package in her hand. I was surprised but managed to maintain some composure. She continued to squeeze, bounce and stroke me all the way to the 38th floor. Marie was smiling, laughing and having a great time throughout dinner and I think I knew why. After dinner, we did a little shopping at the galleria near the restaurant. Feeling frisky after the ride in the elevator, I took advantage of an opportunity. While riding behind Marie up an escalator, I ran my right hand up the inside of her left thigh until I could touch the bottom of her panties. Marie handled it gracefully, giving me a sly smile over her shoulder as we rode up to the next level.

Marie was busy with her Thursday appointments and it was Friday breakfast at her place before we were able to get together again. Marie assembled a fantastic meal followed by a serious discussion about our 'anytime, anywhere, anyplace' touching. She wasn't particularly upset about our previous activities in the elevator and on the escalator, but given we both enjoyed it so much, she was concerned we might escalate our activities and create some public scene or even draw the attention of law enforcement. Neither of us wanted to curtail our touching but agreed her concern about someone witnessing and calling attention to what we were doing was realistic. We went back and forth and settled on no change to the basic "anytime, anywhere, anyplace" criteria but we should use common sense and respect going forward. We also agreed to create a safe word that, if uttered by either of us, would immediately halt all touching activity until we could agree on returning to normal. Finding a safe word took some time. We didn't want to use a common word that occurred during normal conversation. Neither did we want a word that was so unusual that using it in public would cause others to wonder what we were talking about. We settled on "sunshine." It was a fairly common word that could be used in a way that others would hear it as a term of endearment such as "not now sunshine" or something similar.

The rest of Friday was a 'no clothing' day as was Saturday. On Saturday afternoon, while the sheets were washing, we went to the mall and, while riding up an escalator I replayed my previous hand up the inside of Marie's thigh. Afterward, I suspected that Marie had set the whole thing up, since when my hand reached the top of her thigh I discovered she wasn't wearing any panties and my thumb disappeared for several seconds. Marie's only reaction was a sly smile when we reached the top and a hearty laugh as I sucked my thumb.

We returned to my place Saturday afternoon, dried the sheets and made the bed again. The rest of Saturday and all Sunday were 'no clothing' and quite a bit of fun. We washed the sheets twice. Sunday afternoon Marie thought another pizza was in order and called it in hoping for the same delivery boy. When the doorbell rang, Marie answered as before but without cash in hand. It was the same delivery boy and Marie invited him in while she went to get money to pay him. I'm sure she enhanced her walk as she walked away and as she returned. She paid him and let him out. We replayed his reaction for hours and again several times during the next week.

The next Sunday we were again at my place and Marie ordered pizza for the third time. This time I answered the door with the cash in hand. The delivery boy was obviously expecting a repeat of the two previous deliveries. His broad smile froze on his face when he saw me and he was unable to speak. I just handed him the money, took the pizza and closed the door. We laughed heartily, only stopping to eat the pizza before it got cold. Marie seemed somewhat concerned about the health of the delivery boy and after about five minutes went to the door to see if he was still frozen in shock. He had recovered and left resulting in more laughter.

The following 'no clothing' Wednesday at Marie's house we were curled up on the sofa watching an old James Bond movie. We paused the movie and I took a short break. When I returned Marie was nicely tucked into the corner between the arm and the back of the sofa. I sat on the floor between her legs and restarted the movie. With only the flickering light from the screen to guide me, I slowly began to rub the top of her left thigh with my right hand. I continued for several minutes keeping the stroke and pressure constant. I could see, and hear, that Marie was enjoying the touching. She settled further down into the cushions of the sofa, which I took as an invitation to continue. I slowly shifted my hand lower and onto her inner thigh. I lengthened the stroke to barely touch her pubis at the top of each stroke.

After several more minutes, I leaned forward and kissed her thigh about halfway between her knee and my hand. I looked up and Marie was watching me with quizzical look, so I kissed her thigh again, a little further up. When I looked up this time, Marie had closed her eyes. I shifted my hand to the top of her thigh and kissed her inner thigh again within inches of her genitals. I turned to my left and kissed her right thigh in the same place. Marie responded by moving slightly to her left and sitting more squarely on the couch and separating her legs further.

I placed by hands on the outside of her hips, pulled her slightly toward me and planted my next kiss squarely on her clitoris. She bucked slightly, quivered some and slid even further toward me. When I looked up, Marie was staring at me with a broad smile. She mouthed the word "wow," leaned her head back on the sofa and closed her eyes.

I spent the next twenty minutes fully exploring her deepest feminine anatomy with my lips, tongue and fingers. After a few minutes, Marie's body seemed to be vibrating in resonance with my efforts. Near the end, I concentrated on the sensitive external knob of her clitoris while stroking its root internally with two fingers. In about ten seconds, Marie stiffened, screamed something incomprehensible and flooded my face with a tsunami of clear, sweet liquid.

We didn't move for several more minutes. I slowly backed away from Marie, stood and sat next to her on the sofa. Marie leaned against my chest while I put my right arm around her shoulders. When she reached for my penis, we discovered she wasn't only one who'd made a mess. We sat there long after the movie ended and the television screen turned off. Finally, Marie turned to me and said, "What happened?"

"I think you had a Guinness world record orgasm."

"At least we don't have to wash the sheets."

"Yes, but now we have to clean the carpet and sofa."

We immediately incorporated oral stimulation of Marie into our regular routine.

Two weeks later, another 'no clothing' Wednesday at Marie's, we planned to view another movie. I was sitting on the sofa trying to find a movie when Marie entered. She looked at me, flashed her sly smile and settled on the floor between my legs. She immediately began to rub my inner left thigh. I flashed back to two weeks ago and turned off the television. I settled back and let Marie follow her own script.

I wasn't disappointed. She rubbed and kissed my thighs eventually leading to my crotch. She tugged and caressed, and crawled up my legs until she could get an up-close look. Within a few minutes, she was kissing the head of my penis and it was responding nicely. She kissed for a while not ignoring any part of my now engorged genitals. She looked up into my eyes. I smiled, nodded, closed my eyes and lay back on the rear of the sofa. She was encouraged as she placed her mouth over the head of my penis and slid it into her warm mouth. She experimented with several pressures and motions and settled on a deep sucking as she moved her mouth up a down my length. We both knew she had it right when I groaned and stiffened. I knew if she continued, I would eventually climax. I moved with her and a few minutes later I took her head in my hands, tilted it up so we could see each other and said, "Marie, if you keep that up I'm going to explode."

She smiled and continued with even more vigor. I was true to my word. I think it took us both by surprise as I filled her mouth with thick semen. Her head came up and I could see the creamy slime dripping from her lips as my second spurt hit her in the chin and chest. She grabbed and stroked me until I was spent. I could see her moving her tongue around in her mouth. She smiled again and swallowed. She then wiped what she could off her face and chest with her fingers and sucked them clean. Smiling broadly, she climbed up into my lap, straddling my hips and kissed me deeply. I returned her kisses with a passion of my own. We never did see a movie that evening. We also had great fun from then on discovering new ways to pleasure each other.

We soon were experimenting with ways to simultaneously stimulate each other orally. We tried several positions. It seemed to work best with me on my back with Marie on top with her knees on either side of my head, and her body stretched on top of mine. I that position we were both able to use our hands as well as our tongues and lips. In that position, I soon discovered I could include her anal sphincter with my other activities. Using my well lubricated fingers, I circled her orifice with my index finger and slipped it deep into her anus. Marie bucked and moaned. She exploded. I almost drown. Within seconds, she had her finger in my anus and I replicated her explosion. Minutes later, we were lying alongside each other, laughing, crying, giggling in our mutual sea of adrenalin and endorphins. Of course, we washed the sheets again.

I can't describe adequately how much it enhanced our future.

We had been together for over five months and had settled into a regular routine. We usually didn't see each other on Monday, that night, or Tuesday. Tuesday night we were together at Marie's house and stayed there until Thursday morning. Thursday night we met at my house and stayed there through Sunday and most Sunday nights. Our occasional separations added tremendously to our time together.