Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Sunday, Marie declared another 'no clothing' day. I'm not sure why we followed the formal protocol since most days were 'no clothing' days. Marie said it reinforced the rule and reminded us each day how firm the rule was. That Sunday, Marie's cell phone rang at about eleven in the morning as we were splitting a bowl of strawberries and cream with our coffee. She got up from the table, grabbed her phone and wandered into the living room as she answered. I assumed it was something to do with her business or volunteer activities.

When she came back into the kitchen about three minutes later she had a strange look on her face and I knew she had a problem.

"That was Toni," she said.

Toni was one of Marie's closest friends. They had met in freshman year at college and had been in constant touch since. They saw each other for lunch at least once a week. Toni used Marie as a resource for advice on her personal relationships. I had no information on what Marie gained from the relationship except genuine friendship.

"Does she have a problem?" I asked.

"Probably," responded Marie. "Last Wednesday, at lunch, she said she wanted to get together for a couple of hours."

"Okay. "So is there a problem?"

"Somewhat. I forgot that I agreed to her coming over here to talk."

"And."

"We agreed on today."

"Okay. What time?"

"Eleven thirty."

"Oh. I guess we'll have to get dressed."

"No way. Today is a 'no clothing' day. It's non-negotiable. The only exception is if we leave the house and once we agree it's a 'no clothing' day then it means all day, no exceptions."

"So, how do you plan to handle it? Toni will be here in fifteen minutes."

Marie thought for a moment and said, "I'll meet her at the door, as is, and I'll explain the rules to her. It'll be her decision on whether she wants to stay."

"That means if she stays, she'll have to take off all her clothing."

"Yep."

"I think she's going to be quite uncomfortable for awhile."

"Yep."

"Especially with me here without clothing as well."

"Yep."

"Okay. I'll go upstairs for the duration, until you tell me she's gone or she asks me come down. I've got plenty of reading to do and there's a television in the office."

"Thanks. That works."

I went upstairs, leaving Marie to face Toni alone. I wondered how it would work out. On one hand I was somewhat put out by being banished in my own home, even if I had volunteered, and hoped Toni would refuse to stay. On the other hand, I was hopeful she would agree to stay, strip down and eventually allow me to join them.

When the doorbell rang, Marie walked to the door, took a deep breath and opened the door. Toni stood casually on the porch. Her reaction at seeing Marie, nude, was almost comical.

"Marie, what the hell," she managed to eek out.

"Come in and I'll explain," said Marie.

Toni stepped in the foyer and Marie closed the door.

"Toni, Mike and I have an agreement to spend some days together without clothing. Today is one of those days," explained Marie. "Either of us can declare the day to be a 'no clothing' day and we spend the rest of the day undressed. It's a house rule we adopted together. No exceptions unless we leave the house."

"So you're spending the day naked?" asked Toni.

"Yes, and, as I explained, it's a house rule. It applies to everyone in the house."

"Oh! You expect me to get undressed as well," gasped Toni.

"That's the extent of it. I forgot you were coming over today when I declared it a 'no clothing' day. I'm sorry."

"No exceptions?"

"No exceptions!"

"Is Mike here?"

"Yes. He's upstairs. He promised to stay there while you're here, unless you want him to join us."

"Is he naked?"

"He better be."

"Well, how do I do this?"

"Just leave your clothes here by the door. You can put them back on when you leave."

Toni looked into Marie's eyes. She must have seen determination in them, since she slowly began removing her clothing. She paused once when she removed her bra, and again when she slowly slid her panties down and off her legs. Without a word, she followed Marie through the living area and down the short hallway into the kitchen.

In the kitchen, Marie indicated that Toni should take a seat at the table while she got them both coffee. Marie placed two mugs of coffee on the table and sat opposite Toni. "So, what did you want to talk about?" said Marie.

"Actually, that can wait. I want to hear more about your and Mike's 'no clothing' rule. Specifically, how did it get started? Whose idea was it? What are the details and how is it working?"

"Well," started Marie, "we were in the kitchen one morning after a particularly active evening and night. Mike was wearing a pair of shorts and I was wearing just a smile."

"Oh! Wow!"

"It just didn't seem right so I declared the rest of the day we go without clothing and told Mike to take off the shorts. He did and the rest is history."

"Just like that?"

"Yep. We talked about it. We both felt completely comfortable without clothing in front of each other. We discussed other physical and philosophical benefits and made it a mutual rule that either of us could declare a 'no clothing' day whenever we wanted to. The other was to agree without complaint. It would be a house rule and the only exception was if we left the house we could get dressed for the time we were out."

"Okay. Tell me more about the benefits."

"Sure, but this stuff is strictly amateur analysis and may only pertain to Mike and me. We noticed that being unclothed all the time allowed us to be less hesitant about our interactions with each other, especially sex."

"How so?"

As we talked, we agreed that, when we were interested in sexual activity, we were spending considerable energy hinting around about the possibility and devising schemes on how to get the other out of their clothing. In other words, we concluded that being dressed was an impediment to sexual activity and that by the time we were ready we were already weary from the pre-event exertions. Being naked offered more opportunities for, and greater energy for sex. So far, that theory has proven to be true for us.

"We are also much more relaxed around each other including daily activity that we previously considered private or too personal to share. We now share the bathroom, shower and we're available to help dress, undress and otherwise enjoy each other's company. We know each other intimately, physically and emotionally, so there are no secrets and we're more relaxed around each other."

Toni was quiet for a few seconds, then asked, "Do you think something like this could work for Tom and me?"

"I have no idea. I only know it works for Mike and me. If you're inclined to try 'no clothing' time at home the hardest part will probably planting the seed with Tom and getting started. I don't think it'll be as easy as it was for us. I do believe it will not be difficult for you."

"Why do you say that?"

"We've been sitting here for almost an hour. You seem very comfortable. When was the last time you thought about being naked?"

"Not since you began talking. I feel natural and not the least uncomfortable."

"Tell you what. Stand up and take a short walk around the house and come back and tell me again how you feel."

Toni, stood up, took a sip of her cold coffee and walked out of the kitchen. She walked into the living room, then detoured into the dining room and made a quick stop in the powder room. When she finished she returned to the kitchen. "I don't think I've ever felt this free and normal. It's a feeling I want to have more of."

"Then I suggest trying to create the space you want when you go home. Let me tell you one more thing I think you find astonishing."

"And what is that?"

"You didn't shut the door when you went to bathroom."

"No shit! You're right. I adapted that quickly. Wow!"

"Okay. Enough talk. How about some lunch?"

"Perfect. I could use something to eat. Is Mike going to join us?"

"Mike's upstairs, probably reading. He said he didn't want to make you uncomfortable and he'd stay upstairs until you left."

"Or until I said he could come down."

"True. Why don't you go get him while I get things together for lunch? However, you should be warned. He will probably react physically to your state of undress. He's not in complete control of some parts of his anatomy and he might get a little light headed."

"Oh! Right! I'll be careful and try not to smile too much at his discomfort."

Marie stood up and headed for the refrigerator while Toni headed for the stairs.

Toni climbed the stairs slowly. She was anticipating the coming encounter. She was going to say "hello" to Mike and neither of them would be wearing any clothing. She couldn't help wondering how that was going to work. Toni reached the top of the stairs and walked down to the master bedroom. When she didn't find Mike there she began to look in each room along the hall. She finally found him in the office at the other end of the hall. He was sitting in a comfortable office chair with his back to her. Toni stood in the doorway with her left hand on the door jam.

I had been sitting up here in the office for over an hour catching up on recent Scientific American magazines I hadn't had time to read. I hadn't heard any distress sounds from downstairs and, since Marie hadn't come up to get me, I assumed Toni had stayed and they were talking quietly. The reading was making me tired and I considered taking a short nap.

"Mike."

Hearing my name was a surprise and a little unsettling. It wasn't Marie's voice. I turned quickly in my chair and stood up facing the voice -- an action I would soon regret. Toni was standing in the doorway, with her hand on the doorframe wearing an uncomfortable smile and nothing else. I thought I had done a good job of controlling my facial expression, but my anatomical truth detector sprang immediately to attention. In addition, I couldn't keep my eyes from roaming everywhere over Toni's body except her eyes.

"Hi Mike. I just came up to invite you downstairs for lunch with Marie and me. Sorry I startled you."

I stuttered out something like "that's okay," but I'm sure it was mostly unintelligible.

"Slow down, Mike," said Toni. "Take a deep breath. I don't bite."

I just looked at Toni. I was unable to maintain eye contact as I glazed up and down her body. Toni looked directly at me. "Mike, look at me, in the eyes."

I stood a little more erect and looked into her eyes. "That's better," said Toni. "Marie warned me that you would have a problem keeping your eyes from roaming my body and you wouldn't be able to look me in the eyes. Am I responsible for that outstanding erection you're sporting?" she asked.

I looked down at myself. "It wasn't the article on nuclear physics I was reading. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I haven't had a nicer complement in years. Thank you."

I managed a weak, "You're welcome," and broke eye contact.

"Now that we have that out of the way, why don't you come downstairs and join us for lunch?"

"You go ahead. I'll be down in a minute or two."

"You're sure?"

"Yes. I need to attend to a few things before I come down. I can't let Marie see me like this. No disrespect to your impressive physique but it's a matter of how I feel for, and have respect for, her."

"Okay. Don't take too long."

After Toni left I went into the bathroom and, after a couple of deep breaths and appropriately applied cold water, I was finally ready to join the ladies for lunch. I went downstairs. Marie had managed some chicken salad with celery, a little curry, and some mandarin oranges. She had added red-skinned potato salad and slices of cantaloupe.

After lunch, I sat and talked with the ladies for a short while without discomfort. I excused myself to go back upstairs to read some more. I stood and, when I leaned into Marie to give her a quick kiss, she stroked my penis gently and I caressed her right breast.

When I left the room, Marie turned to Toni who was staring wide-eyed with her mouth hanging open. Marie gave her an unspoken shoulder shrug that said, "What?" Toni found her voice and said, "You just openly pulled on Mike's cock while he felt your boob. Do you guys do that all the time?"

"Sorry. Yes, we touch each other whenever we can. We didn't mean to upset you."

"You didn't upset me as much as surprised me. How did you start doing that?"

"Soon after we created the 'no clothing' house rule, we discovered it was both easy and pleasurable to touch each other's bodies whenever we could. It adds immensely to the overall comfort we have with each other and leads to more sex."

"Is that another house rule?" asked Toni somewhat uneasily.

"No, no. You're safe. It's an agreement just between the two of us that allows us to touch each other anywhere, anytime and anyplace."

"Even in public?"

"Yep. Even in public. It's led to some interesting encounters."

"How so?"

"Well, once on a crowded elevator I leaned back into Mike who was behind me, and held his privates all the way to our floor. On another occasion, Mike slid his palm up under my skirt to the top of the inside of my thigh. The next time he tried it I surprised him by not wearing any panties."

"Doesn't that create problems?"

"No. Part of the agreement is that we're respectful of each other and public morals in general. We don't want to offend anyone or get arrested. We also have a safe word that allows either of us to suspend all touching activity if we get out of sync or overly active. So far we've never had to use it."

"I wish Tom and I had that exciting a relationship," said Toni sadly.

"I don't see why you can't," replied Marie. "You both seem attentive to each other to me."

"But, as our relationship ages, our sex life has become mundane and a little boring. Neither of us seems to want to initiate sex. We could use both your rule and your agreement to spice things up, but I can't imagine I could get Tom to think about it never-the-less agree to it."

"Look, why don't you bite the bullet and just start the conversation. Don't let Tom shrug it off. Push him a little to consider what you're saying and why. We're having lunch on Wednesday. We can talk further then and maybe I'll have some other suggestions."

"It's going to be a difficult discussion, but I'll give it a try. As long as he doesn't get angry I think I can at least get the idea on the table."

"Great."

Soon after Toni stood up to leave. Marie called up to me to come down again and say goodbye. When I got downstairs, the women were standing by the front door talking quietly. Toni was standing with her bra in her hand but had not yet put her clothing back on. When I got within reach, Toni threw her arms around me and said, "I so glad I came over here today. Thank you." Meanwhile she was pressing her breasts tightly against my chest and grinding her pubic area against my leg.

"You're welcome," I said and unwound myself from her embrace. I went back into the kitchen and Marie joined me a few minutes later after Toni dressed and left.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"What?"

"Did you catch that goodbye hug Toni put on me?"

"Yea. I thought it was a little expressive for Toni, but I wasn't concerned about it."

"You probably missed that she was pressing her breasts into me and grinding on my thigh."

"Yea. I missed that, but I don't think she meant anything untoward about it. She's feeling underappreciated at home and I think she was just a little energized after our talk."

"Why don't you go get comfortable in the living room? I suggested. I'll pour us a couple of glasses of wine and you can bring me up to speed on your conversation with Toni,"

I found Marie curled up on one end of the sofa in the living room. I handed her a glass of cabernet and sat at the other end of the sofa. "Well, what's up with Toni?"

"I'm not sure what Toni wanted to talk about when we set up today's meeting. After I met her at the door in the nude, and she decided to stay, our talk centered mostly on how 'no clothing' days got started. Our touching each other after lunch only increased her concern about her own sexuality and her eroding sexual relationship with Tom... I suggested she get a little more aggressive and I'd think about it. We're having lunch on Wednesday and I expect we'll talk more about it then."

"That's it?"

"Yep, that's it."

- - - - -

Marie met Toni for lunch at their favorite cafe on Wednesday. Marie ordered a salad with dressing on the side and water. Toni had a cheeseburger with fried onions, french fries, and a cola. After the waitress brought their meals, Marie asked, "How's everything at home?"

"I've been more verbal about improving our sexual relationship. I even told him a little about your and Mike's relationship, without details. I hope you don't mind."

"No. It's okay. Just keep it vague. Did it have any impact?"

"Not really. He's generally uninterested, although last night he did seem to listen to what I was saying. I'm not sure where to go from here."

Marie nodded slightly. I been thinking about your situation since Sunday and I have some ideas, if you're interested."

"I'm interested. I'm not overflowing with ideas of my own."

"First, what is your usual routine on Saturday when neither of you has to go to work?"

"Tom usually gets up before me, starts the coffee and is usually on-line reading, with a mug of coffee when I come down. I get the rest of breakfast ready and afterwards Tom goes out to play golf, or putters around the house doing chores and I catch up on the laundry and cleaning."

"Do you think you can keep him home this Saturday?"

"Let me check something," offered Toni as she picked up her smart phone and began typing. "It's supposed to rain on Saturday, so, yes, I think I can keep him home."

"Great. Here's what I suggest you do. Between now and Saturday keep up the discussion but add some sexual suggestions and some touching. Nothing really aggressive but more flirty. Then on Saturday, when you're sure Tom's comfortable at the table with his coffee, come downstairs naked."

"Just walk in naked?"

"Almost. Come in as far as the doorway. Maybe even lean suggestively on the doorframe and say 'Good morning,' to him."

"Wait. Just walk around the house naked and into the kitchen?

"That's what I said."

"I'm not sure. I was comfortable at your place but I'm not so sure about my place."

"Do you hear how ridiculous that sounds? Not in your own house!"

"That does seem stupid. Go on."

"Be patient until he looks up and notices you. After he reacts, tell him you've decided that Saturday would be a 'no clothing' day and he needed to get with the program. Give him time to adjust while you go about getting breakfast together and eating with him. When you're done, clear the dishes, smooch him a little, maybe tousle his hair and give him a little kiss. When you leave the kitchen tell him you're going upstairs, you expect him to join you and to leave his clothes on the kitchen floor before coming up."

"You think that will work?" asked Toni. "It's pretty aggressive."

"Yes, it is pretty aggressive, but nothing else seems to be working. If it doesn't work you've got a more serious problem and you need a therapist or a lawyer, not me."

"You're probably right. I'll give it a try and let you know."

"Why don't you come by on Sunday and we'll evaluate the situation together. And you might want to have a spare set of bed linens available."

"Sure. Thanks for the suggestion even if it makes me uncomfortable. I'll do it, and I'll get the lunch tab as well."

Sunday morning Marie and Mike were enjoying their second 'no clothing' day of the weekend when the phone rang. When Marie answered the phone, she mouthed to Mike, "Its Toni."'