Marie - Adventures of a Cumslut Ch. 11 - Decisions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StanLad
StanLad
258 Followers

A white puddle of sperm was now forming on Marie's tongue, connected to the ropes of cum on her nose, lips and teeth. Peter was caressing her hair, while she was sucking the last drops from his cock. Then, she posed with an open mouth, swilling the sperm with her tongue and smiling for the camera. After she had shown enough, she scooped the rest of the cum from her face, guided it in her mouth and swallowed all of it as loudly and lewdly as she could.

Her hand was still rubbing her pussy hard and she felt an orgasm coming.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum too." she said, looking deeply at the camera with agony.

"Fuck, sucking your delicious cock will make me cum. Fuuuuck!" she said again.

A violent orgasm hit her. She closed her eyes and let it rush through her. All of her body was trembling and the camera was capturing everything. Peter was looking amazed. Marie's channel would hit a million subscribers at no time.

After the orgasm subsided, Marie smiled at the camera, brought the hand that used to finger her pussy, liked it and blew a kiss at the lens. Peter hit the rec button again and the video recording stopped.

"Fuck", he said, "Your acting is better than anything I've ever seen. You are a natural."

"Really? Do you think so? Did you like it?" Marie asked, getting shy again.

"Are you kidding me? You are gonna get so fucking rich! If I was watching that on the internet I would instantly run to your channel to subscribe." Peter said, smiling.

"You girl, have a rare talent. You were born for this. Believe me!" he added.

"Thanks Peter! You're so sweet! Thank you for all the help with all this stuff!" Marie said, wiping and licking the cum residue from her lips, nose and cheeks.

She got up, gave him a quick peck on the lips and said,

"Gotta go now, can you call me an uber? I don't wanna be late again."

With that, she ran to the bathroom and had a quick shower. She was ready to go to work in 10 minutes.

***

While Marie was working at the pub Peter was editing what was soon to be her very first porn video on the internet. Along with that, he edited some of her photos and selfies. Some with casual or sexy clothes and some lewd selfies she had taken and sent to Peter. He made sure to blur her face, but not too much, so people could get a general idea about who she might be but never be entirely sure. Then, as morning was approaching, he had finally ready her accounts on Pornhub and other porn streaming sites, Reddit and Onlyfans. Marie only needed to validate them by sending a picture with the name and date. He had uploaded the first pictures and the video and the only thing needed was from Marie to write her bio. When he was finally done, he sent her all the credentials she needed to log in to her new accounts.

***

As Marie was finishing her shift Mateo dropped by the pub. He was finally back. As Marie approached him he seemed taller than she remembered. Also, he had lost some weight, surely due to the hard times with his father's health. His black curly hair was grown, also, forming a small curly afro. He stood there with his suitcase and backpack searching the place for Marie. She almost ran the last few meters and jumped to his hug. She might have fucked a shitload of men, but seeing Mateo again looking more handsome than ever before reminded her why she was with him in the first place.

Fortunately, his slutty girlfriend had cleaned herself before their deep passionate kiss. They held each other looking deep eye to eye and smiling.

"Mi amor, finalmente he vuelto. Te extrañé mucho!" he said.

Marie knew a little Spanish, enough to make basic conversation.

"Yo también cariño! Te ves tan hermoso!" she said.

Mateo has arranged to stay with a colleague from the restaurant he used to work at. Patrick, an Irish guy and very good chef. He had recently broken up with his girlfriend and was looking for a roommate.

Marie's shift was soon over and the couple left for Mateo's new place. She wouldn't dare call him over to her place. It was dirty and reeked of cum again. Marie really needed to start cleaning and washing her cum-stained clothes and bedsheets at some point. They were in Patrick's place half an hour later. The Irish guy opened the door and welcomed them inside. The place was a large apartment, with industrial looks and a huge living room and adjacent open kitchen. It had large windows and would be very well lit during the daytime. It also reeked of weed and booze. Patrick must have been a stoner like his friend Mateo.

Mateo went to the bedroom Patrick pointed out and threw his stuff while Marie and Patrick sat down on the large comfortable couch.

"So, you must be Marie right? I'm Patrick, Pat for short." the irish guy said while taking tokes of his large joint and passing it to Marie.

Marie accepted the joint and took a drag too.

"Yeah, did Mateo talk about me?" Marie asked.

"Are you shitting me? He can't shut up about you! So what do you do?" Pat asked.

"Well, I'm in my second year in architecture school and I also work in a pub." Marie said.

"Oh, a pub eh? We must pay a visit now that Mateo is finally back from Espana. It'll be good for your register!" he said jokingly.

Marie was laughing at Pat's jokes as Mateo came to the living room.

"Hey, are you keeping all the weed for yourselves? I want some, gimme." he said, opening a beer can.

The three of them had a couple of beers, some weed and a lot of laughs. Marie felt really comfortable with the guys and happy that Mateo was back. She couldn't help it though, her mind was running in lewd thoughts all the time. What it would be like if she stood up and get naked in front of them and asked her to fuck her, both of them.

Maybe some other time, she thought. Tonight was a night for Mateo only. After an hour of chit chat, drinking and smoking weed Mateo and Marie decided to go to Mateo's room to sleep. Of course the both knew they weren't going to sleep. They haven't seen each other for a long time and they both were so horny.

As soon as Mateo's bedroom door closed Marie jumped on him and he grabbed her with his strong arms. They started kissing passionately, breaking their kisses for brief moments only to tell each other how much they missed them. After they were super horny and ready Mateo let Marie slide down to her knees. She unbuckled his trousers and started doing what she was best at, sucking his cock. Marie's technique had improved a thousand times since the last time she had sucked his cock and Mateo came loudly in her mouth after a few minutes while Marie was deepthroating him. She made sure to keep good eye contact with him and that did the trick. After she collected all of his huge thick load she opened wide and showed him her cum filled mouth, swilling the cum with her tongue. Marie swallowed with a loud gulp and started sucking him again.

"Oh no, that wasn't it. We have a long road ahead of us tonight. I'm gonna milk you dry!" she said while jerking his cock.

"Fuck you're so hot. I've missed you!" he said.

As soon as Mateo's cock was good and hard again Marie stood up and started stripping him.

Mateo did the same while commenting on Marie's new tattoos. At first he noticed the two matching swallows below her collarbones, then her 'hello cthulhu' on her hip and finally the strikethrough C on her back and her lower back tattoo. He was too stoned and drunk to understand that it was writing 'cumslut' hidden well in the branches of the flowers. He liked the new look of his girlfriend very much. When her thong came off Mateo was stunned. Marie got on all fours and gave Mateo a good look of her buttplug and pierced clit.

"I like the new additions to your look so much! You're making me so hard Marie!" he said.

Mateo's dick started pulsing hard. He jumped behind Marie and impaled her with his cock. Her pussy was already super wet and his dick slid inside with no effort. They spend the next two hours fucking hard and loudly. Marie showed Mateo all the skills she had acquired while he was away. When the sun was finally rising they slept together in Mateo's new bed. Marie's pussy and ass were sore and leaking Mateo's cum. Marie felt satisfied. But the biggest part was the fact that yesterday she had one hundred men fuck her and today 31 and her boyfriend last. She could still fill all the dicks in her holes and taste the cum in her mouth. But that's what she wanted.

Next morning Marie was awakened from a notification on her phone. Peter had sent her all the stuff she needed to access her new channels. She had work to do. Mateo was sleeping heavily and snoring. Marie got up from the bet as silently as she could, put on her clothes and walked out of the room. Patrick was in the kitchen making coffee and breakfast.

"Oh, top o' the mornin to ya! Slept well?" he said with a smirk.

"Ahhhmm, sorry about the noise. I hope we didn't keep you up?" Marie said blushing, but happy deep inside that Patrick heard them having sex.

"Oh no, don't worry. It's natural. You haven't seen each other for a long time. If it was me in Mateo's place the neighbors might have called the police." he said.

Marie noticed the faint bulge in his sweatpants.

"Anyway, do you want some eggs or a coffee maybe?" he said.

Marie was starving.

"Yep, I'll have a quick bite if you're offering." she said.

"Here you go love!" Pat said and put some scrambled eggs on her plate, along with some toasted bread.

"Coffee?" he asked.

"Yes, black." Marie said while stuffing her face with Pat's delicious eggs.

5 minutes later Marie had already said goodbye to Pat and was on the road to catch the tube.

On the way to her room she checked the channels Peter had already set up for her in various porn sites. In a couple of hours she would be officially an amateur pornstar. Chills went through her spine again and her pussy got wet.

Back in her room she started carrying out all the tasks Peter had set. First she wrote papers with the various site names, a date and her Username and took a photo with her mask on, still stained with cum from the last days. Then she uploaded them to validate her profiles and wrote a short bio.

'Hello! Welcome to my channel! I'm a 21 year old slut with a very active sexual life that I want to share with you. I love fucking and sucking dicks and I love cum more than anything! Subscribe to my channel to get frequent updates of my videos and photos. If you want access to more of my stuff you can follow me on my Onlyfans channel! Love CC! Xoxox'

That'll do for now, she thought and pressed publish. Her channels were up and running. All her selfies and slutty photos she had taken were online along with the video of her sucking Peter's cock. Soon the comments would follow. Fuck she was horny again, but she had no time to masturbate, she had a class and a shift at the gloryhole afterwards. In an instant she stopped rubbing her pussy, closed her laptop and got up.

Professor Pearce was giving a lecture again. Marie had a major crush on him. Actually most of the girls in the first years of architecture school had a crush on him. He was sophisticated, accomplished and fit. Marie wondered if he was watching porn. What if he discovered Marie's porn by accident. Would he masturbate to it? Would he recognize Marie behind the mask? She was grinding her thighs together from the horniness making her underwear dump. Thank God she had a shift at the gloryhole afterwards and she could release all this sexual energy.

A couple of hours later she was inside the small booth again. Her mask was on and she was sucking and fucking dicks. She was super horny today and wanted everyone that was clean to fuck her bareback. Marie wanted her pussy and ass to be filled with cum. And so she did. She sucked and fucked dick after dick or two at a time while the cameras were capturing everything. Whenever she felt so full of cum that it started leaking she would do a close up of her pussy or ass for the camera to see. Everyone would understand how much of a slut she was now.

35 dicks was today's number. Marie felt satisfied enough. She had orgasmed a few times and felt full. She tried not to miss a drop of cum. Everything that leaked from her pussy or ass she would scoop and eat right away. She also pushed as much cum as she could out of her holes in her water bottle, in case she had sex with Mateo. She couldn't go to him with a pussy and ass full of cum. He wasn't ready for this. After she cleaned and licked her hands and other parts of her body from all the sperm like a good kitten, she got dressed, blew a kiss at the camera and left. She was eager to go check her channels for comments.

***

Back in her room with all the tabs of the sites she had channels on Marie was watching how her photos and videos did 6 hours after she posted them. Pornhub had the most reactions. She had reached 1500 views in her video just in a couple of hours and had 100% likes until now. Several positive, lewd or degrading comments were in the comment section.

'Wow, I would kill for this slut to suck my cock!'

'I like sluts that worship cock like this one! And a swallower too. She's a keeper!'

'Hey girl, if you ever wanna taste some tasty black cock pm me. Average white cocks aren't for you.'

'What a slut! Look how hungry she is for cum! I'll give you mine whenever you want, give me your address and I can even mail it to you.'

'Hey, did anybody notice the cum stains on her t-shirt and mask? She's on dirty cumslut!'

'You are stunningly beautiful! I wish there was no mask on and I could see your face getting drenched in cum!'

Similar comments were written below her photos too. Marie, with her heart beating fast and loud, changed tabs to check her Onlyfans account. She already had 10 subscribers. This was escalating quicker than she expected. But she liked it. She was ready to assume the mantle of the pornstar. She loved sex more than anything else.

She spent the next hour reacting to comments and answering questions or saying thank you to praising comments. Her inbox started flooding with messages from fans. She understood quickly that she wouldn't be able to answer everything all the time. She had to get up from her laptop and get ready. They were going to go out for drinks tonight with Mateo, Annie and Peter.

It would be an awkward night, but it had to happen. The thought of Marie and Peter being part of such a depraved scheme and fucking behind Mateo and Annie's backs made her wet. She knew that sooner or later they would drag their partners in their world of lust and corruption.

Unbeknownst to Marie, Peter had already started laying the groundwork for Annie. He was helping her sex drive with his miraculous 'vitamins' and was training her on how to be a good cumslut. Annie looking up to Marie was helping a lot. She was studying the videos and hypno trainers Marie had sent her like it was a subject in the school. Annie was already making great progress. She would take Peter in public bathrooms, secluded areas or out in the open one time and suck him dry. Trying to deepthroat him and playing with his cum or asking him to cum on her face and then eat it. She had started taking the pill just to be able to take cum in her pussy and was loving the feeling.

***

Later in the bar. Marie was dressed in a black leather mini skirt and white shirt with black polka dots. Her black fishnets, calf high black boots and black o-ring choker completed her looks. He had her hair made in two buns on the left and right, for a more playful look.

Annie, with a more conservative look, was following in Marie's footsteps. She wore a short dress with a floral pattern combined with flower pattern pantyhose and garter belt. Also, to look more like Marie she had donned a 90's style tattoo choker. Both girls looked stunning, but Marie had the confidence and air of a superstar.

After the initial awkwardness everything went smoothly. In front of their partner's they were just two very good friends. At one point after a couple of drinks, Annie asked Peter if he could join her to go get some drinks from the bar. Marie understood Annie's intention by the blushing on her cheeks and the mischievous look on her eyes.

Marie stayed alone with Mateo for nearly half an hour, they were making out continuously and both of them were very horny. If Marie was alone in this bar tonight she would be fucking a couple of strangers in the bathroom stalls, but tonight she was containing herself. Mateo's dick was super hard. She felt that when she started caressing it above his jeans. If it wasn't such a crowded place she would crawl below the table and suck him dry. But they would have to wait.

Finally, Peter and Annie were back with the drinks. Marie stopped caressing Mateo's dick and grabbed the glass Annie gave her. The girls sat together and the guys opposite them started talking about the results of a football match that had just ended. Annie looked at Marie and smiled.

"What?" said Marie, pretending she didn't understand.

"I just fucked Peter in the bathroom!" Annie whispered, her breath smelled like cock alright.

"Wow, look at little shy Annie! Fucking in the bathrooms of bars. Nice!" Marie said, smiling.

"Shhh, don't speak so loud. I don't want anyone to think I'm a slut!" Annie said, red as a tomato.

"Well, aren't you though?" Marie asked, raising an eyebrow.

Then Annie did something that Marie never expected and made her super horny and kinda attracted to her hot friend.

She brought her hand beneath her dress and looked like she was searching for something. Then she took it out and her index and middle finger had a large splooge of thick white cum on them.

"What can I say?" Annie said and in a quick movement shoved her fingers in her mouth and ate the sperm.

Marie's jaw dropped and she was staring at her friend with wide eyes.

"Fuck that was hot!" Marie said.

Fortunately, the boys didn't notice Annie's lewd exhibition. Although, unbeknownst to the girls, a couple of other guys sitting a bit further saw everything. They were checking out the two girls since they walked in the bar.

***

The night ended and both couples went to their apartments and had steamy hot sex. Marie and Annie were drawing ideas from the same sources now and Annie was getting better and better at sex and of course a lot more sluttier.

In the week that followed Marie had a very busy schedule. Five out of the seven days she had shifts in either the library gloryhole or the other one. However, they agreed that the optimal number of men Marie could serve in a day and still have energy to do other stuff was 30 to 35. Also, Marie and Peter called Andrew to participate in Marie's amateur porn shoots. Andrew was a retired porn actor and knew all about the matter. What looked good, what angles the camera should take or how to schedule the scenes etc.

Marie's second video was one that involved Andrew and his huge cock. She sucked him and took him in all her holes. She orgasmed so many times during this shoot, that her knees could barely hold her afterwards. They did close ups of her gaping asshole and pussy afterwards and of course it featured a creampie in her pussy and Marie eating all the sperm afterwards.

This video was blurring the line between amateur and professional. They shot it with 3 HD cameras and very professional angles and shots. But that wasn't the only video they did that week. They also did a public blowjob one where Marie and Peter sneaked in the changing booth of a clothes store and had a quickie. The scene started with Marie sucking Peter's cock and then she pulled up her skirt and let him fuck her in the pussy. They ended the shot with Marie taking a big load of cum on her face and in her mouth, swallowing everything. They decided to spice things up a little more and they walked out of the changing area and walked around the store while Marie still had some cum on her mask, around her mouth and on her t-shirt.

StanLad
StanLad
258 Followers