Marie - Adventures of a Cumslut Ch. 11 - Decisions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Either way she was already used to walking around with cum stains on her. Not with fresh wet cum in such obvious places of her body of course, but it was kinda the same. She was getting aroused by the thought that someone might notice. She has gotten so lewd that she didn't care if anyone would call her a slut, a whore or a cum dumpster anymore. This is who she was.

Marie also had a couple of appointments, or better call them dates, with Ben and some friends of his. Ben introduced her to two of his best friends, also married and well-off, looking to fuck a nice young slutty pussy. Marie, actually, had the role of a high quality escort for them. They would go out for drinks or dinner and then have sex in hotel or their cars or even outside. She agreed to this because the money she was earning by fucking these guys were too good for her to say no to.

With all this stuff on her schedule Marie hadn't seen Mateo for nearly a week. They went out on a date on Sunday evening after a very busy shift in the gloryhole. She had fucked and sucked 40 guys again. Many of them came inside her pussy and ass and she has swallowed at least 30 loads. She did her best, though, to clean herself before going to Mateo. She even brushed her teeth thoroughly because her breath was surely smelling like cock and sperm.

Mateo picked her up around 20:00 from her place. They went for dinner and then drinks. All on Marie. Mateo was still struggling to get a good job and London was an expensive city. On the other hand Marie had a constant flow of money from her job in the gloryhole and the pub. Also, her extras from the escort service and her Only Fans page were very good. This last month she made 15000 pounds.

They were in a crowded bar when Marie, horny as hell, asked Mateo if he would like to go to the bathroom for a quickie.

"What? Here? Now?" Mateo asked.

"Yep! Come on honey, I'm so wet!" Marie said while caressing Mateo's thigh, as they were sitting on the bar stools.

"Well, alright! Lead the way!" Mateo said with a stupid smile on his face.

Making sure nobody suspects them they sneaked into the bathroom. This place was really old and didn't have separate bathrooms. Just four stalls in the same room. Two labeled 'Men', one 'Women' and one without a label. Mateo thought it would be best if they went to the unlabeled one. They got in and started kissing deeply while caressing each other. Marie started to unbuckle Mateo's jeans, while he was caressing her tits and ass.

As soon as Marie was done Mateo's hard rod jumped out of his underwear. Without needing guidance, Marie dropped to her knees on the dirty bathroom floor and started sucking her boyfriend's cock. It was then when she noticed it. On the wall next to her there was a nice, large, round gloryhole. She couldn't believe it. Mateo was still oblivious to the existence of the hole. His eyes were closed as he was enjoying one of the best blowjobs of his life. Marie was constantly checking the hole hoping that a dick would pop out of it. This way she can watch Mateo's reaction to it. Was he ready to share his girlfriend with a stranger? Was he into this kind of stuff? Everything would become clearer now.

All this anticipation was making Marie hornier and wetter. Her fingers were caressing her clit and fingering her pussy and she started moaning as she was deepthroating Mateo's dick. Of course her moans drew the attention of the next stalls occupant. Marie noticed an eye peeping at them. She was looking straight at it while taking the dick deep in her throat. At one point, wanting things to progress faster Marie winked at the eye behind the hole. The guy on the other side got the message. Seconds after, a nice big and fat cock popped out of the gloryhole. Mateo was looking at Marie taking his dick as deep as she could and burying her nose deep in his pubes.

She tried to look surprised and match Mateo's reaction. The pulsing dick was waiting a couple of inches away from her face. Mateo, unable to believe what was happening, said "Que carajo!?", trying to whisper so only Marie could hear him.

Marie shrugged her shoulders looking at the dick and stopped sucking Mateo's dick. She was slowly jerking him and she asked whispering,

"What are we going to do? Shall we go? Or maybe..." Marie said.

"Maybe what?" Mateo asked, and she felt his dick getting even harder.

Marie looked Mateo in the eyes for a couple of seconds wondering if he was on board with what she was about to do and she slowly took her hand out of her panties and softly wrapped it around the throbbing cock in the hole. She looked again at Mateo for permission while jerking him faster now. He couldn't believe what was happening, but his body betrayed that he liked his girlfriend's sluttinnes. He nodded at her and Marie started stroking the cock.

Marie had been in this situation before, sucking two dicks, or more, in a gloryhole or out of it. But this, this was something entirely different. She could feel her pussy dripping on the floor through her soaking wet lacy thong and she was getting hornier and hornier by the minute.

Testing the limits, she slowly approached the swollen cockhead with her mouth, gave it a kiss and then started licking it and sucking the tip while dropping sneak peaks on Mateo for approval. Mateo's jaw had dropped. Looking at his girlfriend sucking a stranger's cock awakened something primitive inside him. With one hand, he grabbed Marie's head from behind and forced her mouth all the way to the wall. Marie wasn't ready for this and gagged heavily on the cock. A little puke went up her throat and her nose. A mix of sperm mostly, alcohol, some gastric fluids and the food she ate earlier.

Marie was gasping for breath while some of the puke was running down her chin, staining her shirt. If Marie wasn't as experienced as she was, all the contents of her stomach would be on the floor right now. But she managed to control her gag reflex and even swallow the puke in her mouth along with some of the stranger's precum, while never stopping to jerk Mateo's cock.

Finally Mateo released the pressure from Marie's head and let her take a breath. She looked up at him with tears running down her eyes drawing deep breaths while sucking all the spit and puke from the cock and her lips.

"Fuck, you're so hot!" Mateo said, moaning.

"Yeah? You like that? You like your slutty girlfriend sucking strangers' cocks?" Marie said.

"I wanna fuck your slutty pussy so bad right now." Mateo replied.

"Yeah, fuck me will I suck another guy's cock!" Marie said, teasing Mateo even more.

With a quick move she dropped her panties down and pulled up her skirt, bending in a way that she could both suck the cock and have Mateo take her from behind. Mateo's dick slid in her well-lubricated pussy with great ease. He went inside her hard and deep pushing the other cock in her throat again. Marie had to brace on the wall to be able to suck the cock. After a couple of seconds Mateo and the stranger found a great rhythm. One was fucking her pussy and the other her mouth. Marie was bracing herself with one hand and the other was rubbing her clit.

Some minutes went by and all you could hear in the bathroom were moans, gagging and the sound of a pussy getting pounded. At one point Marie's mouth started flooding with the taste of precum and she knew the guy behind the wall was close. A few knocks on the wall after a couple of seconds confirm Marie's guess. The guy erupted in her mouth filling it to the brim with thick, warm cum. He must have been saving it up for some time because it was a lot.

Mateo understood what was happening and he started fucking Marie more smoothly so she would be able to take all the cum the other guy was giving her.

"Puta madre, si! That's it, take it all in your mouth you slut!" he said.

When the cock finally stopped blowing rope after rope of sperm inside her mouth, Marie stroked the cock and licked it well to make sure she got everything. Mateo stopped fucking her and made her turn towards him.

"Did you swallow?" he asked.

Marie with a mouth full of cum nodded no.

"Show me!" he said.

Marie opened her mouth and started swirling the cum in her mouth, putting on a show for Mateo. Then as best as she could she tried to speak.

"Wegh, wha shou I tho?" she asked.

"Do you wanna swallow it?" he asked.

Marie nodded yes and felt Mateo's dick throbbing again in her hand.

"Well, swallow it then, cochino puta!" he said.

With her mouth semi closed, as she used to, Marie swallowed the huge load in a big gulp and opened wide to show Mateo her now empty mouth.

"Ah, fuck, suck my dick now. I wanna empty my balls in your filthy mouth too!" he said. Marie bent her back and started sucking Mateo's cock that was covered with a white paste made of sperm that was already in her pussy and her fluids, employing all of her technique. Her pussy was still dripping on the floor and the wall where she was bracing herself.

A minute later she felt a couple of fingers sliding in her pussy, reaching her g spot and rubbing it. This is what she needed right now, to cum. She started to moan on Mateo's cock as was reaching her climax fast. Suddenly, the fingers withdrew. Marie was so close. She stopped sucking and was ready to turn to the wall to see what happened when she felt something thicker than a finger sliding in her pussy. It was a fat cock. Marie almost cried from lust as the cock invaded her. She wasn't expecting this. The cock started fucking her hard, fast and deep and she continued to suck Mateo's cock hard. Mateo, still oblivious to the fact that his girlfriend was getting fucked in front of him, was enjoying the blowjob with his eyes closed.

Two minutes later Marie reached her climax, moaning on Mateo's cock and her pussy clenching the dick inside her. This was enough to drive the other guy over the edge. He started shooting his load deep inside Marie's pussy painting her vaginal walls with hot cum. Mateo couldn't take anymore, he grabbed Marie's head and shoved his cock deep in her throat. Then it erupted sending another huge load straight down her throat to join all the other cum she had swallowed earlier in her stomach.

The cock in her pussy deflated and slid out of her and the gloryhole letting the cum gush out of and run on her thighs. Marie, not wanting Mateo to know what happened, quickly pulled up her thong to keep the cum from staining the floor. Her already soaked thong got soaked in the stranger's sperm and stuck on Marie's pussy sending shivers all over her body again.

Marie swallowed many times to send all the leftover cum down to her stomach, took a few deep breaths and after she stopped coughing she lunged towards Mateo for a deep kiss. Mateo could taste the strong aftertaste of sperm in her mouth, but didn't care. This newly unveiled sluttiness of his girlfriend was driving him crazy with lust.

After a couple of minutes of intense making out, they both cleaned up as best as they could and left the bathroom. Marie caught some men glancing at her, one of them even winked at her. She was sure that he was the one that came inside her tonight. Shivers went up all over her body again as she felt some of the sperm slide down the inside of her thigh through her soaked thong and in the thought that she got more and more recognized as the slut she was.

After the intense fucking in the bathrooms Marie and Mateo finished their drinks and left to go home. While on the bus Mateo started a conversation about how he liked what happened tonight.

"You mean, you didn't mind that I sucked someone else's cock and swallowed his cum?" Marie asked.

"Well, it was weird, seeing you moaning on and getting aroused with a stranger's cock in your mouth, but at the same time it was very, very hot!" he said.

"So, you mean to say, that you'd be ok if this happened again at some point?" Marie asked.

"I mean, yeah, not everyday, but If you also liked it, why not?" he said.

"You like having a slutty girlfriend then, is that it?" she said.

"Oh, my slutty girlfriend made me very hard tonight!" he said, smiling.

"Maybe your slut can suck some more cocks in the coming week, what do you say about that? You like your slutty gf getting used by other men? Who knows if she's very horny she might let someone fuck her slutty pussy and fill her up with cum? Would you fuck her after that?" Marie said.

She could see Mateo's cock bulging through his pants.

"I would fuck her even if she was gangbanged by a whole football team and swallowed all of their cum!" he said, laughing.

"Watch what you say because she might do it." Marie said laughing.

They both laughed and kissed, but Marie was scheming how to slowly show Mateo her true self.

***

In the following days Marie continued her regular busy schedule. Shifts in both gloryholes, shooting her amateur porn and escorting Ben and his friends. She has decided that if everything continued to go well in that field she could leave her job as a waitress.

Unfortunately, not everything was going as well as her sex porn career, she received an email from the University warning her about her performance during the last months. She was missing lessons and deadlines for projects all the time, but there was nothing she could do. Her lust was consuming her little by little and she didn't actually feel regrets.

Jess was back in town also. She had returned from her vacation and desperately wanted to meet with Marie for drinks and chatting. They met the following evening and went out for drinks.

Marie had started making a habit of drinking daily, not much though, just to relax. She had the money to support it now. Also, she enjoyed the occasional joint a bit more frequently now, especially with Mateo back in the city. She liked how light she felt when she was a bit drunk or high. Her inhibitions would drop to zero.

Jess was already in the bar when Marie walked in. With a scream of joy they walked to each other and hugged. Jess, without a second thought grabbed Marie's ass and shoved her tongue deep in her mouth in a very passionate kiss. It was obvious that Jess was playing both on both sides of the table. Marie was confused at first, but the lustful beast inside her couldn't separate male from female intimacy, so she gave up and started kissing her back. They drew at least a dozen stares on them with their exhibition and a couple of whistles

"What was that?" Marie asked, blushing red.

"Hmm, well I thought you knew by now." Jess said.

"What?" Marie asked.

"Girl, I like you. I mean, I like you like you. Like, I want to eat your pussy, like you. And seeing you getting adventurous I thought I could go for it, since you didn't say anything the last time I kissed you." Jess said a bit awkwardly.

Marie thought for a couple of seconds.

She leaned in, kissed Jess on the lips again and said.

"Well, I like you too, I think, so why not?" Marie said.

They both burst into laughter.

During the next couple of hours they exchanged their recent news. Marie told Jess about her side job in the gloryhole, although she mentioned only the private one, not the one in the library.

Jess was so excited hearing this news. She wanted in also, especially with a pay that good.

"Well, since you told me this, I have to tell you some things about my little adventure on my vacation." she said

"I was in Germany for 5 days visiting a friend that's also on OF. However, she also does porn. She started with some minor production companies, but now she's working with bigger names. And well, she had a huge gangbang/bukkake scene coming up scheduled for two girls and the other actress cancelled unexpectedly."

"Fuck, don't tell me you starred in a porn movie!" Marie said.

"Well, I was always thinking about it and I thought 'Fuck it' and I joined." Jess said with a cheeky smile.

"And... How was it? Come on, tell me!" Marie said, getting wetter.

"It was a bit weird at first. But then we got super high, both of us. It was the best fuck I had in ages. Most of the time I was fucked by two dudes, sucking another one and jerking as much as I could. They literally filled me up with cum. Every fucking hole. I thought it would never end. I came like 50 times. These scenes get pretty crazy. They had 300 guys booked. Most of them fucked us and the others we blew and made them cum in a bowl to drink their jizz afterwards. My girl can also get pretty crazy. At one point she was snorting the cum with a straw."

Marie was looking at Jess with the widest eyes ever.

"Fuck! That's hot!" she said.

"Ha! You little slut! I knew you'd like it! So, do you wanna take a trip to Berlin together sometime? You can also have 100 dudes fuck you for hours and all the cum that you want! Plus, a great deal of money!"

"Ahmm, I don't know. We'll see." Marie said, but deep down she knew she wanted it, she didn't even want to share. 300 guys only for her.

As the night went by, the two hot girls got the attention of some guys looking for a good time and some time after they ended up in some dude's apartment for a 'party'. The party involved lots of drinks and drugs and soon a lot of fucking. There were five of them, so the girls were double penetrated at all times and had at least an extra dick to take care of. Marie was letting her instincts guide her and was mirroring Jess's actions and behavior.

They acted like the biggest sluts that night, giving the guys exactly what they fantasized and even more. Jess took pictures during the process, posing with Marie in lewd poses, for her OF channel. Of course, she made the guys film the last money shots on the two girls' faces and mouths and how they kissed and passed the cum to each other's mouth. Afterwards, as they were too wasted and exhausted to go home they slept together in the guy's place.

Marie had the feeling that nothing less than this drugged up, filled with booze orgy could sate her appetite. She was fucking dozens of guys almost everyday for some months now that were giving her at least 10 good orgasms per day. Her gag reflex was literally non-existent by now, due to the hundreds of cocks that have been in her mouth and throat. Sperm was a regular ingredient in her daily nutrition. There was no turning back. She wanted more and more. She was very close to throwing away the identity of the nice, shy alt-girl and becoming Marie, a wanton whore/ campus's cumslut.

***

(to be continued)