Marie - Adventures of a Cumslut Ch. 12

Story Info
Marie embraces her inner slut and accepts her situation.
8.7k words
4.83
18.3k
31

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StanLad
StanLad
257 Followers

Chapter 12: Total Embrace of the inner slut

Disclaimer: I know it's been a long time, but I had a very busy few months and I also moved to another country. So, have some patience and I'll continue with Marie's Adventures.

This was one of the worst hangovers Marie has ever experienced. However, she could feel the sexual beast inside her calm for the time being. That meant she had taken what she wanted last night. She could hear Jess's heavy breathing next to her. She didn't look better than her. Their make-up was smudged on their faces and the sperm stains on their faces and hair were talking clearly about what happened last night.

It was almost noon. Marie stood up and started searching for her clothes in the messy room. She was still naked when she heard a man's voice in the room.

"Morning, do you want any help?" the guy asked.

Marie felt that she had to cover her body for some reason. She couldn't even remember the guy's name and his face was barely familiar. He was still in his underwear and clearly he was the flat owner.

"Ahhhm, I'm... I'm just searching for my clothes, 'cause I have somewhere to be." Marie said, blushing from shame all of a sudden.

They guy approached her with steady slow steps, grabbing the bulge in his crotch.

"You weren't even going to say goodbye?" he asked.

"Sorry, I'm a bit confused and disoriented. Can you help me find my stuff? I really need to go." Marie said.

"Yes I can. But I let both of you sluts sleep in my bed last night, so I think that at least a thank you would be in place. I could have thrown you on the street and let you take a cab." he said, clearly showing Marie his intentions.

Marie sighed. Her head was killing her and now this guy was asking for sexual favors. Without too much thought, she kneeled, opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, while nodding to him to come closer. The guy dropped his briefs and stepped closer with his hard dick in hand.

Marie went straight to work. She spat on it and started stroking it. She could still see Jess sleeping on the bed.

"Fuck, she should be sucking this dick now instead of me. It was her idea to stay here." she thought.

Marie put the dick in her mouth and did what she was best at, while taking short breaks to engage in some dirty talk. She knew this was helping guys cum faster. After a couple of minutes the inner beast was awake again and her pussy started dripping on the floor.

"Oh fuck, your cock has such a strong taste. I love it!" she said.

"You are by far the filthiest slut I've ever fucked!" he said.

"So, you like filthy sluts, huh?" Marie asked, toying with him.

"The filthier the better! How dirty can you get?" he asked.

Marie almost laughed thinking what the answer was and chuckling she answered:

"More than you can handle!"

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah really! Gimme all you got!" she said.

"Wanna bet? I don't think you can handle it!" he said.

"Yeah, I wanna bet!" Marie said, horny and excited.

While the guy was talking he was pushing Marie's face on his cock shoving it deep in her throat and she was only letting her take a breath and answer. Marie loved being treated like that.

"Alright slut, we'll bet. If you can't handle it and you say stop or back down I win and you have to do what I want for a month. If you win you can name what you want." he said.

Marie was thinking with her throat full of cock and when she was let to take a breath she answered.

"Ok, if I win you gotta be my personal chauffeur and errant boy for a month." she said.

"Deal," the guy said, "Now open your mouth!"

Marie did as instructed, super excited and rubbing her pussy.

The guy held his cock a few centimeters from her face and looked like he was focusing.

Marie quickly understood that he wasn't about to cum, something else was afoot.

Seconds later a jet of golden liquid exploded from the guy's cock and went straight to Marie's open mouth.

Despite all her depravity, Marie wasn't ready for this. The warm, bitter and salty liquid hit the back of her throat and instinctively Marie closed her mouth and swallowed some of it by accident. The flow of piss didn't stop though. The guy continued peeing on her face, hitting her in the eyes and nose. Thank god, she wasn't wearing any clothes because they'd be soaked in pee right now, she thought.

The taste was too much, she couldn't stand it. She almost puked and raised her hands to cover her face from being pissed on.

"No, no stop! What the fuck are you doing?" Marie said.

"You said that I can give you all I got. We made a bet! Either you take my piss in your mouth or you're losing the bet. What's it gonna be?" the guy asked, laughing.

Marie started to understand the trap she had fallen into. She could either push herself to take the gross piss in her mouth or suffer this pervert for a month. At that moment the first option seemed the obvious one.

Marie sighed, lowered her hands and opened her mouth again.

"Come on, let's get it over quickly!" she said.

The guy smiled with a sinister smile and released the flow of piss again. Marie's mouth was full in seconds and pee started overflowing and running down her chin.

"You have to swallow my pee bitch, don't you just stand there!" he said.

Marie mustered all of her courage, took a deep breath and in one big gulp she swallowed a mouthful of piss. The taste was horrible. This was her limit. She tried not to vomit for a couple of seconds, but the man started peeing on her face again and she couldn't any more.

Marie was emptying the contents of her stomach on the floor and on the guy's feet while he was still peeing on her head and laughing.

"Well, it seems that you're not as filthy as you thought and we can say for sure that you lost the bet. Are you ready to accept the consequences?" he said.

Marie wiped the puke from her chin with her hand and looked at him. Piss was still dripping off her. She thought, well fuck this guy, I'm not gonna do what he wants.

"Sorry, but I'm not gonna play your little game. Fuck off. You should have made better use of the chance you were given with me. You wanted to be gross and disgusting, so, no, fuck you I'm not going to accept anything." she said.

"Ok bitch, suit yourself. But, maybe you wanna think your answer better. You know why? 'Cause last night you gave me your phone and told me to make a video of you and your friend being utter sluts. I couldn't fight the urge to see what else you have in there and it seems that you have a lot of secrets. Like the gloryhole and the online porn stuff and the fact that you cheat on your boyfriend or boyfriends. I also noticed that you're trying to keep your identity secret. If you want this to remain as it is you know you have to cooperate, right?" he said.

Marie was looking at him with her mouth open from surprise. One part of her was excited, she wanted him to release her real identity on the internet so she could stop pretending. The other part was afraid of what might happen. Her more inhibited part won of course. Her eyes watered and she said.

"No, please don't do any of what you just said. I accept that I lost the bet. I'll do whatever you want for a month."

"Alright! That's what I like to hear. Let's begin! Get on all fours" the man said.

Marie obeyed and the guy went beside her and in one quick move shoved his dick in her pussy. Still wet from all the piss, it went inside with no problem. The guy started fucking her like a rabid dog and Marie was conflicted. At first she hated the situation she was in but having a guy fuck her while being so degraded led her in another level of ecstasy and lust. She was going to have a huge orgasm really soon.

Marie came as the guy was emptying his balls inside her and fell on the peed floor. She could feel his huge load filling the insides of her womb while her face and hair was soaked in pee again. The guy carefully exited her pussy, grabbed her g-string from the pile of clothes beside them and shoved it in her used gaping pussy.

It was at that moment that they noticed Jess was awake and was rubbing her pussy while looking at them. Seconds after they saw her she came also squirting all over the place. Some of her fluids even reached Marie.

"You are by far the biggest whores I've ever had! Now, pack your stuff and please be out of my apartment in 10 minutes." he said and left the room.

Jess and Marie left looking at each other. Jess didn't quite understand what had happened and Marie didn't want to make things even worse, so she decided to keep it to herself.

They didn't have time to take a bath or anything and Marie really needed it. She just managed to wash her hair a bit along with her face. But she still reeked of piss, sweat and cum. The two disoriented girls found their clothes, got dressed quickly and left the apartment. Jess made some remarks when she noticed all the pee on the floor and her friend with her wet look.

Walking outside the house, they found themselves in a part of the city they've never been before. Both of them were thankful that it was morning, 'cause it was one of the worst neighborhoods. After a couple of minutes of walking they reached the underground and finally took the train home. Marie would have called a taxi, if she wasn't smelling like a public urinary.

Her stop was before Jess's, so they kissed each other goodbye and Marie left for home. The girl needed a shower desperately, along with painkillers and some sleep. She arrived at her dorm room, had a quick shower, took a couple of painkillers and her vitamins and lied down on her bed with her laptop. She wanted to write down some stuff and answer to some of her fans. Marie was starting to understand how the whole amateur pornstar thing worked. They were paying her for the slutty next door girl or the slutty girlfriend experience. They wanted to experience the feeling of female affection and Marie obliged.

She actually fell asleep while answering messages, but fortunately she managed to post the video that was programmed for today. She and Peter had made a schedule for the uploads and postings, so that they could always be ahead of it and keep fans happy. Marie would post 2-3 videos per week and a couple of photos. That's why they were shooting many videos at once.

The one she uploaded this time was the one of her threesome with Peter and Andrew. She actually woke up a couple of hours later because of the constant notifications. Her subscriber number had almost doubled while she was sleeping and it was natural 'cause this video was hot as hell. She wrote a couple of responses to some of the hundreds of messages and comments she had received and started getting ready.

Her pussy was already wet, the effect of her overdriven libido 'cause of all the aphrodisiacs and her depraved everyday life. She had a shift again tonight in the gloryhole, not the library one though, the other. The shifts in this one were easier, although not so well paid. Her clients there were paying by the quarter and wanted to go, bust a nut and leave. Some of them of course wanted the extra stuff like watching her from the tv in the room and stuff, but everything was paid extra of course. To tell the truth, Marie liked the library gloryhole more. She's got used to the dirty floor and walls, fucking guys that might be in the same class as her and the possibility of someone catching her in the gloryhole. She liked the rush of doing something so depraved and lewd.

She got ready and in a couple of minutes she was on the road to take the bus. Soon she would have the money to get a used car and go wherever she wanted or even move out of the dorm room to a nice flat. Although, the dorm was super helpful for her endeavors in the gloryhole for the time being.

In about half an hour she was on her knees in front of the square shaped hole in the adult shop. Tonight she had her hair in pigtails and her choice of clothes were a black t-shirt that wrote 'slut' in the front, a dark green plaid skirt, black fishnet stockings with knee high socks and black leather boots. Of course on her neck was her o-ring choker and her black lace mask was on. She chose to start dressing the part when she realized that she was getting more tips. Either way she would probably have to change a t-shirt afterwards.

Tonight was a busy night, she hasn't visited the place for some time now and bookings have piled up. Marie ended up servicing 56 guys with her mouth, pussy, ass and hands. By the time she finished her stomach was full of cum and her gaping holes were leaking sperm and were plastered with a white paste. Her t-shirt had big white dried up cum stains and so did her skirt.

Fortunately, the establishment had a private bathroom for the working girls so she could clean up the mess. Of course her clothes were beyond saving. She hadn't packed another skirt or pants with her so she would have to wear the cum stained one on her ride home. Clean of all the visible cum on her, she packed the rest of her stuff and walked down the corridor towards the main area of the store.

It was then that she noticed that the place also had a cinema for xxx movies. It wasn't anything fancy or big though, just 50 seats and a 70 inches screen. The poster in front of the entrance was advertising a hardcore massive gangbang/bukkake movie that featured a selection of well known young pornstars. The place even had a stand where you could buy sodas and popcorn or nachos and stuff. Marie thought well of her next steps. She really wanted to get in but also was afraid. The familiar mixture of sexual excitement and fear was making her pussy wet again. She went to the stand and bought a ticket and a small cup of popcorn. She put on the hood of her hoodie and walked inside.

The place was almost ⅓ full. There must have been around 20 people inside, most, if not all, of them were men from what Marie could get with a quick look. She found a place in the middle, keeping her distance from most of them that were sitting either in the back or the front. Of course the pace had a familiar scent. It was the same one as Marie's room. She sat down and started binging on her popcorn while an advertisement was playing, showing all the facilities and services of the adult shop.

Marie almost choked on her popcorn when she saw a video of herself in the gloryhole during some of her previous visits. There were a couple of other girls also, but from the blurred faces Marie understood that only she had given her permission to be filmed. Thank god she was wearing her mask. They had even given her a name, Lotus, obviously from the lotus tattoo on her chest.

Marie felt her heart racing. Fear and excitement again. But mostly excitement. She was watching herself on the big screen sucking dicks and getting fucked. Men cumming inside her or in her mouth and her face and she was watching it with a dozen perverts probably wanking right now.

She looked to the left and right. There was one guy in her row and a couple of others in the rows in front of her and in the back. Some of them were aware of the presence of a woman there but most of them were too busy preparing for the movie.

As soon as the movie started she heard what must have been a dozen belt buckles getting unbuckled at the same time. Marie's attention was on the screen now. She knew the pornstar but it was a brand new scene. It was her and 200 guys and in the next hour or so every last of them would cum on or inside her. Not even 10 minutes in the movie and Marie could already hear guys softly moaning and the sound of flesh pounding on flesh. Her hand was on her clit of course and she was rubbing manically. Carried away from her excitement her orgasm hit as a surprise and Marie moaned loudly as she climaxed and squirted in her panties and all over the seat.

Suddenly a couple of heads turned towards her and she understood that she had made her presence known to some of the men. She felt like she was the prey and was surrounded by predators, but watching the girl on the screen getting gangbanged by all of these men Marie subconsciously was pushing her boundaries by staying there.

A couple of minutes later a guy moved right next to her. Marie was rubbing her pussy again and took some seconds to understand what was happening. The man just sat next to her, took his dick out and continued wanking while watching the movie. Marie was frozen in place. She didn't know what to do. Should she leave? Should she stay and continue? What was going on?

At one point the man took a good look at Marie and looked straight in her eyes. He didn't say anything, simply he removed his hand from his dick and left it hard and pulsating. Marie was looking at the hard fat cock pulsing rhythmically, glistening with pre cum and felt the urge to touch it.

Unconsciously her hand was on the stranger's dick within seconds. It was like a primitive reflex had kicked in Marie. She pulled up the handle of her seat and leaned towards the guy and started sucking his cock. The guy took the initiative and got his hand below her skirt, found her pussy and slid a finger inside. After a couple of minutes Marie heard noise on her left. There was another guy approaching with the exact same tactic.

Marie mischievously smiling, let her inner slut loose and grabbed the other dick and started wanking both of them, alternating on sucking both of them. After a bit the first guy started groaning intensely as his orgasm was imminent. Within seconds, thick, warm cum started spewing in Marie's mouth, instinctively, she held the cock deep in her mouth and took all of his cum. She swallowed everything and sucked every last drop that was left. As soon as the guy left, another jumped in his place. The guy that was already getting his dick sucked grabbed Marie and pulled her on his seat.

"Sit on my dick, slut." he said.

Marie, like hypnotized, did as he said, she put her g-string on the side and the man tore a hole in her fishnet stockings. She let the guy guide her and took his dick deep inside her pussy with a moan. The guy next to her approached and stood so she could suck him. Moments later another one came from the left and Marie started alternating between them again.

She has never felt something like this. The rush and excitement from doing something so risky and lewd publicly, without any protection of her identity was driving her crazy. She was getting gangbanged in an adult cinema by strangers, the low light and her hoodie were the only things that served as a last protection to who she was. Otherwise anyone that was in here tonight would be able to tell who that whore, that let strangers fuck her in public, was. At the same time she was feeling free of the mandates of society about how a girl should be. A girl could also be a slut and fuck anyone she wants at any time, free to live her life as she wanted. And that's what Marie was doing right now.

The guy below her was pounding her pussy hard while she was alternating between the two hard cocks on her sides. Not anything fancy though, average at best and not well groomed or very clean you could say, a fact that added to the ongoing depravity. Soon, a couple of others got a whiff of what was going on and started slowly and carefully approaching Marie's row. One guy jumped over the seats in front of them and stood in front of Marie as she was fucked by the guy on the seat. Marie leaned towards him and took his dick in her mouth all the way to her throat.

"Oh my god! I can't believe it! Thank you for being here tonight!" he said while keeping her head in place.

The guy below her lifted her a little and stuck his dick in her already gaping asshole. Of course, letting a dick penetrate you as deep as it can, always comes with a bit of pain and Marie groaned loudly on the cock that was impaled in her throat. Finally she was able to take a breath, between gagging and inhaling deep she managed to say 'Fuck me' to the man in front of her.

StanLad
StanLad
257 Followers