Marie - Adventures of a Cumslut Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so he did. He almost kneeled in front of her and shoved his dick deep in her wet pussy. Two dicks were inside her now and she was surrounded by at least five guys or that much she could see. She didn't even try to muffle her moans now. She didn't care anymore. Marie just wanted to cum again and again and make all of the guys there cum in and on her.

Marie reached her first orgasm as one of the guys she was sucking came on her face and mouth. With sperm running down her chin staining her hoodie, she said 'Thank you', trembling and feeling the guy that was in her ass also unloading inside her. The fast contractions of her pussy also led the guy that was inside her to empty the contents of his balls deep inside her womb. It was like a chain reaction. Marie could take no break though. The guys stood up, grabbed Marie and placed her on an elderly man that was lying on the ground. Now that was a good dick, although a bit wrinkly. Marie took the dick deep inside her and a guy immediately stuck it to her butt. Double penetrated again and surrounded by even more cocks all around her.

They both came inside her after a couple of minutes of rough fucking and left her on her knees. Guys that were jerking off with the magnificent view approached to deposit their load on her beautiful face and her willing mouth and Marie obliged. Everyone of them was saying degrading things to her and Marie could feel that this was something that was making them feel uncomfortable, but they had no other way to express the way they were feeling. She knew deep inside that they would do whatever she wanted if she ordered it, but she liked the part of the submissive little girl. A couple of guys didn't even dare to come on her, one of them grabbed her popcorn cup and came in it. Marie, feeling sad about the guy being so shy and awkward, grabbed the cum soaking popcorn and started eating looking at the guy.

"Mmmm, I've never tasted more delicious popcorn than this before, thank you!" she said and winked at him.

Now most of them had already cum except two guys. A shy fat one that was jerking off inside his pants and another one looking more perverted and enjoying everything that was going on. Marie invited the fat guy to take a seat, pulled his dick out and sat on him.

"Mmm, I like your dick inside me! Do you like my pussy?" she asked.

The guy said "Yes, a lot! Thank you!" while huffing and puffing.

The last man approached her. He was in his fifties, with a receding hairline but a nice cock.

He stood right in front of her, as she was fucking the fat guy, jerking his cock.

Then after a couple seconds of thinking he leaned and started kissing her, using as much tongue as he could. He seemed so aroused by the fact that she was kissing her used, cum-stained lips and mouth. It took them at least ten minutes to cum. First was the guy she was blowing. He came everywhere he could, wanting to mark her. He made a mess on her face, her hair, her hoodie and shoved his dick in her mouth for her to lick the last drops of cum and for Marie to clean it. Then he stood there watching.

Marie could feel the fat guy struggling, even going a bit soft. She knew he needed encouragement.

"Come on baby, I want you to cum in my used, whore-pussy. Everybody else used me, don't let me down. I want you to fill me up with your cum! I can feel your cock deep inside me! Keep fucking me like that and cum, don't hold up, I want your cum baby!. Give it to me! Cum deep inside me!" she said with every bit of sluttiness she had.

The fat guy ejaculated like a fire hose. He must have been saving up because he filled Marie's pussy to the brim.

Marie, rubbing her clit, was approaching another orgasm.

"That's it, yes fill me up, I can feel your huge load flooding my womb! Keep going, I'm cumming too!" she said, moaning.

She locked eyes with the fifty year old man that was watching her as she came loudly, her moans mixing with those from the film.

She stayed on the lap of the fat guy for a couple of moments to regain her composure and come down from her climax. As she was slowly lifting herself from the guys dick she started realizing what she had just done. She had been gangbanged in a public place with her face uncovered. Anyone of them could possibly recognize her now. That was a huge risk for her of course, but she couldn't explain why she liked feeling the rush of being known and recognised as a slut, whore or nympho.

She fixed her clothes a little, grabbed her bag and windbreaker and got out of the room. Marie was in a worse state than she was when she got in. Her fishnets torn until the thighs and her hoodie along with her skirt obviously cum-stained. She wore her windbreaker and beanie to cover anything she could.

While walking in the cold wet night of London she was having an internal conversation. One side of her was the more inhibited, that was currently under heavy stress and the other was the slutty one that was happy and excited. She wanted more of this, like the girl on the screen, but she was afraid. Afraid that diving into this world would eliminate any chance for her to have a normal life or a career in architecture of any sort.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the constant buzzing of her phone in her pocket. There were messages from fans on her OF page, text messages from Peter and Mateo and unanswered calls from Jess, Annie, her sister and her father. With all her busy schedule Marie usually would try to find a day to make calls and talk with her family or arrange a night out with her friends. But these last few days she was constantly preoccupied with either working in the gloryhole or shooting videos and taking photos for her online amateur pornstar project.

She answered some of the messages and sent a few voice messages to save time from typing. It felt like ages since she saw Annie and they arranged a night out for the three of them, Marie, Annie and Jess. The last time they went out was really fun up to the point that Marie got wasted and gangbanged by the black guys.

She also answered her sister's message. Fran was troubled because she was dating three guys at the time and was also in love with a fourth one that was playing hard to get. She wanted guidance from her big sister and was asking her what her opinion was or what she would do in her place. Fran was much more outgoing and sociable than Marie. Maybe more courageous and less afraid also. When Marie was at her age she took 4 months to talk to the boy she was interested in. They agreed that Fran would keep Marie updated about this subject.

Finally Marie was back in her dorm room. She took off her dirty, cum-stained clothes and threw them in the clothes bin along with the rest. After a quick shower she had some time to check how her channels were going. She was uploading only snippets of her more hardcore stuff to the free sites and kept the full versions for her OF, that way she could make a living. Her subscriber number was rising steadily and that was a very good sign. She knew that she had super hot content coming up and Peter was doing a great job keeping everything up and running. He was getting 20% of her total earnings of course, which was fair for all the effort he was putting in.

She answered most of the messages with a script that Peter had made. This way she didn't have to spend hours answering all the messages. Many of her subscribers were sending messages to notify her of their availability to join one of her videos. Marie had seen movies of famous pornstars inviting fans for a massive gangbang, but she wasn't even thinking about it. Maybe at some point in the future.

She was getting ready to go to sleep when her phone beeped with another message. This one was a text from an unknown number. It wrote:

'What's up my little slut? This is Fred, the guy you lost the bet to. This is the start of the month that I tell you what I want you to do and you do it. If you don't, remember what's at stake.

Alright,

- Task 1. Since you like cock and cum so much, I want you to ask every one of your fans to mail you their sperm. You'll get an email with the details. I want you to freeze it until you can fill at least a 1 liter bottle and then you'll make a video playing with it and drinking it and you'll upload it.

- Task 2. I want you to be at Waterloo station tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. A guy will approach you and leave a small backpack. Take it and bring it to my place. Take a taxi if you can and I'll compensate you.

That's all for today, sleep well slut!'

"Fuck", Marie thought. What did she get herself into again? The first task was a bit extreme but she would manage alright, but the second one seemed very suspicious or downright illegal. What was it, drugs, money, something worse? "Fuck", she said again.

Marie thought a bit about the stuff this guy was asking her to do. The first task was doable. In fact it could help with publicity of her channel and help build a bigger fanbase. But, carrying mysterious bags with unknown content seemed a tad too much. Either way, she would have to make a video first thing tomorrow morning talking to her fans and letting them know that she wants their cum. An email with all the details of how they could send their cum via a company that did sperm transfers of anonymous donors. Her fans could go deposit their cum in a certain account number, and then the company would mail it to Marie's address. The cost wasn't as big as Marie thought and it would be shared between sender and receiver.

Marie fell asleep thinking of how many guys would be wanking to her stuff on the internet and actually send her their cum. In the morning she prepared herself by putting make-up on, fixing her hair, wore her dirty, cum-stained t-shirt that wrote 'slut' and her skirt with no panties so she could flash her fans a bit. She wore her mask and started making takes until she had a nice one. The video ended with Marie masturbating on camera and squirting all over the floor. She licked her fingers and ended the video by sending a wet kiss to the camera.

She never was as sociable and open as she was now. She was growing accustomed to having a fan base, people that admired and loved her and were constantly checking her pages for updates. They weren't many yet, but she knew with enough time and the right content the number would grow. While waiting for her new video to upload she checked her subscriber number. 367. She thought again that in her new video she was inviting all these guys to send her their cum and a shiver went up her spine.

Suddenly as the shivers were traveling through her body she felt a weird discomfort in her stomach as it started gurgling. She took a few deep breaths to fight the rising nausea and the bitter taste that was reaching her mouth. She stayed there for a couple of seconds with a cold sweat dripping down her forehead, chest and armpits. A louder gurgle from her stomach made Marie understand that she was going to throw up. She stood up and ran to the toilet, fell in front of the toilet seat and with a loud hurling and rumbling sound she started emptying the contents of her stomach in the toilet. The most prominent tastes and smells were gastric acid and sperm from last night. Small pieces of not yet digested pop-corn along with the creamy puke were floating on the water.

She stayed there retching again and again until her stomach was almost empty. After she calmed down and cleaned her mouth and face she started wondering what might be the cause that made her sick. After a quick google search and assuming that she didn't have cancer, she ended up with three options. Food poisoning, gastroenteritis or pregnancy. Marie, obviously panicked, thought that it couldn't be the last, because she was on the pill and she had her period a couple of weeks ago. Although, now she remembered that it didn't last as usual and the blood was significantly less.

Cold sweat. Marie, with her stomach tied to a knot, started searching for early signs of pregnancy. It was a subject that never troubled her, due to the fact that she was on birth control from an early age because of her polycystic ovaries. Early signs mentioned a discharge from the vagina, tiredness and exhaustion and firm and swollen breasts. Marie thoroughly checked her vagina for a discharge but it was nothing else than her usual wetness. Her breasts felt kinda swollen and heavier though. However, it might have been from all the groping from last night in the adult cinema.

She decided to get a pregnancy test as soon as possible and know for sure. She had more important stuff to attend to for the time being. She had to be in Waterloo in 15' minutes. Not being able to find a clean t-shirt, she kept the cum-stained one that wrote 'slut' and threw a zipper hoodie on top. Black skirt to match the rest of the attire, black fishnets, knee high black wool socks and her black leather boots. Her neck, always adorned by her 'o-ring' choker, and her sunglasses. It was cold but sunny today.

She took the tube and was in Waterloo station on time. She waited at the point that the son-of-a-bitch Fred texted her and a guy approached her minutes after. Marie's heart was beating with what felt like a thousand beats per minute. The guy looked like a gang member and talked like one. He had a backpack in his hand.

"Wagan! You Marie?" he said

"Ye-yeah. Fred sent me." she said.

"Fred has peng fam, you know what I'm saying?" he said, in heavy British slang.

Marie just nodded.

"Well, come we go." he said and started walking.

"What? Wait, I'm supposed to pick up something." Marie said, rushing next to him to whisper it.

"Yeah girl, but you gotta see the stuff first. We must both know that what I delivered is correct! Do you get me?" he said.

Marie nodded again.

They walked to a bathroom in the station, away from any cameras. It said out of order, but the guy didn't mind.

As soon as they were inside, the man locked the door and carefully emptied the contents of the bag on the sink counter.

Marie was right, they were drugs.

"Fuck me" she whispered to herself.

The guy looked at her and laughing he answered,

"With pleasure, but after we finish the deal."

Marie blushed and thought she should be more careful. Everything about him shouted 'trouble' but Marie had to admit that she felt kinda turned on by this dude. Maybe it was just the adrenaline of doing something illegal.

She snapped out of her thoughts when the guy asked her to check the product. On the counter there was a large variety of drugs. Marie could recognise some of them. Coke, MDMA, some premium weed, mushrooms, LSD and other pills.

She had to ask.

"What the hell are all these?"

"Oh, your boy Fred likes variety, so do his customers. Come one now, try the coke." he said and laid a line on the counter.

"What? Me? Now?" Marie asked.

"Yeah girl, you, now. Come on, git on with it." he said more seriously.

Marie, understanding the dead end she was in, complied. She grabbed a rolled bill and snorted the line of coke. She felt dizzy and then a rush and euphoria. It kicked in almost instantly. It was like all of her senses were turned to 11. She looked at the guy with widened eyes.

"Good shit, you know what I'm saying, right?" he said smiling.

"Alright now, call Fred and tell him to wire the money," he said and packed the bag again, putting the drugs inside some boxes with spices.

Marie did as she was told, she grabbed her phone called Fred and told him that everything is ok and that he can send the payment.

Fred just said ok and hung up the phone. Moments later the guy received a message. The guy frowned a bit, looked at the girl and said.

"Seems like your friend Fred is a couple grand short. But we can figure out the difference between us. No need to bother the boss man for this."

Marie knew very well where this was going and decided to skip the playing dumb part. She was already turned on.

Taking a step towards him she touched his body with hers, her hand went straight to his crotch where she could feel a bulge growing. Moments later their tongues were in each other's mouth.

They made out while Marie released his cock from his jeans and started stroking it. Then, following her instinct, fell on her knees and sucked his large veiny dick as best as she could, alternating from licking the head and massaging the balls to deepthroating until her nose hits his pubic area. Her hand had found its way beneath her skirt and was rubbing her clit.

"Get up slut, I wanna fuck that sweet pussy of yours!" the man said.

Marie got up and the guy unzipped her hoodie and took it off. He needed a couple of seconds to process the view. Her obviously cum stained t-shirt that wrote 'slut' on it. He smiled mischievously.

"Oh, it seems that Fred knows how to choose 'em!" he said and brought out a condom from his back pocket.

A minute later he was pounding her pussy like a rabid dog. The bathroom filled with their moans.

"Oh you have a nice tight fanny for a slut. How many dicks have you taken inside that hole of yours sweety?" he asked.

Marie tried to remember but couldn't. She was keeping a loose track, but hadn't summed up during the last month.

"Dunno, probably something close to 400." she said laughing.

"Four hundred? You fuckin' slag!" he said turned on even more from Marie's profound debauchery. He kept pounding her pussy for a couple of minutes more and as Marie was reaching her climax he pulled out his dick, tore the condom off and ordered her to get on her knees. Marie was already there fingering her pussy trying to orgasm and waited with her mouth open and tongue out for the guy's cum.

The man exploded with a roar, painting her face, hair and mouth with cum. That pushed Marie to the edge and she came with loud moans. The guy drove his dick deep in her throat and muffled out the last of her moans while dropping the last drops of cum deep in her throat.

Marie, as an experienced cocksucker, kept swirling her tongue around the head and swallowing until the dick started deflating in her mouth. She cleaned the cock and the guy's balls well, leaving no trace of sperm or spit, and then proceeded to scoop the cum from her face and eat it while looking at the dirty bathroom mirror to make sure she didn't leave any.

"My name's Tommy by the way." he said as he was putting his dick back in his jeans, watching Marie licking the last bits of cum from her fingers.

"Well, nice to meet you Tommy. Thanks for the great fuck." said Marie, almost instictively. She had learned to answer in a specific way to men. A way that she knew would please them.

"If you give me your number we can meet again. Maybe not in a dirty bathroom. Somewhere less public, maybe my yard. Unless you like dirty public bathrooms." he said.

Marie was conflicted a lot. She tried very hard not to tell him that she was fucking and sucking dicks almost everyday in a public bathroom. She just smirked and although she knew it was wrong, grabbed his phone and wrote her number and IG name.

They both got out of the bathroom moments after. Marie was carrying the backpack and went to get a cab and the guy went back to take another train. She didn't have to even raise her hand. Her short black skirt was working fine. A cab pulled up just in front of her. Marie got inside and asked the driver to take her to Fred's address. 20 minutes later and a long awkward conversation later she was there.The taxi driver hinted that he would be up to let her not pay for the ride if she would go out for drinks with him. Marie denied and gave him the 43 pounds he was asking for.

Moments later she was inside Fred's apartment, slightly furious that she had to fuck a stranger for Fred's drugs. The guy apologized and reminded her of all the drugs she and Jess used a few nights ago in his place. All of them were his.