Marie and the Costume Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So as Steve pressed his hand hard against her pussy, Marie rubbed her pussy hard against his hand to maintain and continue the erotic contact that was about to bring her a wonderful orgasm.

Marie arched her back and pushed her hips forward, and if Steve hadn't been carefully holding her gorgeous form, she would have fallen forward. Right now, Marie felt her orgasm wash over her whole body. Her nipples glowed as her pussy juices squirted out of her and onto Steve's hand.

"Uhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmm, hmmmm, yessssssssssss," Marie groaned and her mind was flood with climatic bliss.

Now as she relaxed, she was feeling like she really needed more. Something special was needed. Yes she had cum but it has just given her a taste for what she wanted.

Marie twisted herself out of Steve's arms. She pushed herself against him, and kissed him passionately on his lips. His cock pressed itself back against her. To feel him inside her, yes she needed so much to feel him sliding his fat throbbing cock inside her invitingly horny pussy.

Steve enjoyed himself as Marie moved her hands to the front of his pants. As she continued to wrap her fingers around his hard throbbing cock through his pants, Marie could feel that his cock was ready to fill her purring pussy.

'Yummy' she thought. It's so hard and she could feel the heat from his throbbing hard cock through his soft linen pants. Marie wanted that cock to be hers, all hers, and to have it buried deep inside her pussy.

Marie told him to get down onto the plush carpeted floor on his back. Then she started kissing him all over his face as she quickly dragged all his clothes off him and attacked his body seductively with her urgent hands.

His chest was covered in a fine crop of dark brown hair that she ran her delicate fingers through. Marie loved the way his hair tickled the palms of her hands, it was so sensually delightful to feel a man's hairy chest in her own hands.

First chance Marie had she took control by lowering the zipper on his pants. The aroma of his lust was immediate. It made her quest even more urgent so she then pulled his pants down (and freed him from the confines of his pants).

Looking at the lump in the front of his underwear she reached out and freed his hard quivering cock from its ever present underwear prison. She was delighted with the results of her role in its escape from its jail as it nodded its head in appreciation of her role in its freedom.

Without thought, as a woman with a burning lust filled with a burning thirst might engage upon a cow's udder, Marie ran her hands all over his cock and his balls, tickling and teasing them towards their spurting fulfillment. Steve had his eyes shuts as he enjoyed Marie's sensual controlling caresses of his pulsating cock and sensitively constricted balls.

Marie watched Steve's face as she ran her hands all over his pulsating hard penis. She could see erotic pleasure written all over his contorted face. Marie had no doubt that he was lost in the overwhelmingness of his own lust as she caressed his enticing body.

"Oh please, suck me, make my cock feel like your lolly-pop, it's what it needs. It needs your silky wet tongue and lips teasing it towards blissful fulfillment. Oh, yes, please give it to me now", entreated Steve.

But Marie had waited far too long to wrap her lips around Steve's cock. Marie just smiled to herself as she moved her pussy directly over the top of Steve's cock. She then slowly lowered her now very achingly horny and juicy pussy onto Steve's throbbingly delightful hard cock.

Bliss engulfed her as his cock slowly slid inside her; Steve thought he was in heaven as Marie slowly lowered her pussy onto his cock. That longing for him to be filling up her pussy so deliciously drove her to ride his cock as Steve stared into her pleasure filled face.

Steve was moaning and crying out for more.

"Yes that's it, oh that feels so damn good, oh just keep it coming, I want to feel my cock fill your pussy right up. I want you to ride me babe. Make me your stallion. Hold on tight and ride on my big cock. Please, ohhh, yes, ride me til we both cum", begged Steve.

Marie pulled her pussy up to tease Steve's cock and as she stopped his cock popped out, it was like the beautiful pleasure was beyond his reach. A mirage of wonderful delight was slightly beyond him now. Oh what teasing. For Marie was squatting above Steve's cock as she watched to see how Steve would respond to her cock teasing.

"Babe what happened? Why have you stopped?" implored Steve.

Marie smiled and said nothing, she planned to ride his cock but needed him focused on her. So she pushed her pussy down towards his hips, and guided his cock back inside her. Blissful contentment filled her as she could feel her vagina grasping hungrily at his succulent cock; as she delightfully impaled his rock hard cock.

Then she began once again to push herself hard down to be fully impaled on his cock. Liked she loved to do, she rocked back and forth by pushing her pussy forward and backwards on him – like a cowgirl riding her wild stallion.

Rubbing herself so expertly, Marie cleverly pushing the head of Steve's cock across her G spot as she effected the most pleasure possible from his highly tempting body.

"Yes, oh yes, ride me babe. Give it to me," pleaded Steve.

Marie watched Steve's face as she rode his cock, her pussy caressingly teasing his hard cock again and again. The motion was wildness itself. Steve was really enjoying himself; Marie could see him smile as the pleasure joyfully engulfed his mind. Then as the blissful sensation carried him away he grimaced and moaned; as different feelings washed over him as Marie drove herself up and down on his cock.

It was her special way of coming while she was on top of a man, so Marie really wanted to see Steve's face and watch his body as he climaxed for her. If she could see him come as she felt him shooting his hot creamy cum inside her love tunnel, she knew it would push her own orgasmic button.

"Oh fabulous babe, please pinch my nipples now, it'll make me shoot off like a fire cracker," implored Steve.

Marie wanted to control his pleasure filled body and mind with her sexy body. She wanted to be the reason and inspiration for his uncontrollable lust, and see his lust culminating in his expression of blinding total ecstasy inside her quivering serine pussy.

"How about this?" asked Marie, as she grabbed his nipples between her fingers and twisted them nastily as hard as she could.

"Yesssss, Ummmmm, Fuckkking great, Mmmmmm," moaned Steve.

Harder and faster Marie rode his throbbing hard cock as she cruelly twisted his sensitive nipples.

"Emmm errre gunna cum, ohhh yehhh, ohhhh moreee, yesss moreeee", cried out Steve.

He felt himself exploding like a volcano; his lava pouring out and into the inside of Marie's tantalisingly juicy pussy. He wanted to fill her up with his cum; to know she was oozingly full of his hot creamy cum. In his lust he wanted to know it was his cum mingling with Marie's river of pussy juice; creating the physical demonstration of their wild time together in Steve's costume shop.

As she watching him come and felt him shooting his come into her Marie felt her own orgasm rocket through her. It blasted through her pussy, arse, and through her tummy, up through her breasts, and consumed her mind in gorgeous fulfillment.

Steve grabbed Marie to stop her falling forward as she climaxed again and again. How lucky she was to ride those multiple orgasms of drizzling bliss.

"Babe that was super fantastic", stressed Steve.

"What else can I do for you?" he asked.

Let's just rest for a few minutes and I'll see what I can come up with laughed Marie. After about half an hours of chatting about mutual interests Marie found herself getting horny again. Of course Steve had been running his fingers tenderly across Marie's breasts and this had contributed to her starting to want more.

Marie leant over towards Steve, and he looked into her eyes. Their lips met and Marie knew it wouldn't be long before she would be ready for some more tantalizing pleasure.

Marie thought about it, and once she had broken off from the kiss she explained to him, "I'm just so ready for you to eat my pussy; will you suck me and run your tongue all over my drenching wet pussy? You'll need to be gentle cause I'm very sensitive down there after all those orgasms."

Steve just nodded his head so Marie moved her pussy above Steve's face and then lowered her dripping soppingly horny and eager pussy onto Steve's face.

Wow thought Marie, as she felt Steve's tongue caressing the inside of her pussy lips.

"Babe that's just great, pleaseee, oh yes pleaseee, keep that up, and please gently suck on my clit, lick me, yeh, just there, mmmm, I love that", explained Marie.

With all the encouragement he was receiving, Steve was enthusiastically but carefully licking and sucking on Marie's musky and oozing delightful pussy. Then he took her clit in his lips and began sucking teasingly on it. The decisiveness of the pleasure on her clit meant that Marie went very still and then she arched her back as she began to come, she could feel in going on and on as she climaxed again and again.

This time the pleasured tingling sensations started in her lower abdomen and travelled up through her stomach, and her mind was feeling so light as the bliss intensely swirled around inside her. It was such a long time since she'd experienced that floating away on the orgasmic pleasure sensation she was now experiencing with Steve.

Her climax appetite was amazing as she kept coming, and it felt so magnificently orgasmic that she just wanted more and more. And Steve kept licking and sucking on her clit, and then he stuck his tongue right up inside her pussy and was using it on the inside of her pussy lips as he delivered long licking caresses that had Marie in elated motion.

It was truly amazing, it felt so mind blowingly fantastic, so Marie was coming again. This time the floating sensation was more intense as the pleasure totally filled her serine mind and her whole body felt tingling.

Finally Marie said, "enough, that's enough, no more."

Marie was totally satisfied and totally relaxed. Wow that was great she thought. She wondered if Steve was up for more after a longer rest this time and perhaps she should have a quiet drink to calm her down? The fun; yes the fun of it all, and she wanted more fun. It had been such a long time since she'd had so much fun.

12