All Comments on 'Marie Ch. 02'

by kimbelina

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
She's Back!

Marie is back in good form, and is in real action this time, taking on a whole group of old boyfriends. How hot is that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow Again

It just gets hotter and better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Job Again Kimbelina!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot!

More good material to Cum with, for both guys and gals who really like to Fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Tasty Story!!!!

What a 'golf' game! 18 guys with 'sticks' usin their 'balls' to fill all of Marie's 'holes'! Very clever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
DP+

The High School Reunion starts out with a Hot DP, and ends up in a Hotter Gang-Bang. And the Reunion isn't even over yet. what next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
get enough?

can't this hotwife ever get enough cock?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep Going!

Was Marie a Cheerleader? Will she take on the whole Football Team next? How big can a gangbang get?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cum Bath

She ends up covered in other guys' Cum, and her Husband loves it? Maybe.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Most Popular Girl

She would easily be the most popular girl at the reunion. Wouldn't all the other sluts in the class be jealous of her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Nicely written, and I liked the little elements of humour like them walking over to her still carrying their golf bags :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great!

This is the Best Group Sex story on Lit today. Sexy, humorous, and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fun Fun Fun

Quite an imagination at work here. She would be one sore, but satisfied, wife. And she still wants more. Incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep the Stories Coming

And keep us Cumming. This is great JO material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Marie Must be Damn Hot

All those guys wanted to Fuck Marie in high school, and now they get to do her all together. Awesome. She must love cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

When I was at high school Maria P.. took on the rugby team, love those fat bottomed girls.She got suspended because she got pregnant. 25 years later, at the high school reunion, a much fatter Maria P.. did it again. This time only 8 guys did her, watching it was obvious her sexual desires had not diminished, when I got behind her, I pushed into her fucked pussy, it was so wet, sloppy, well used over the years, so I decided to pull out and push into her bottom. she didn't complain, told me to go slow, much tighter than her pussy but I reckon also well used over the years as my cum coated her insides. The next day, bold as brass, she came down to breakfast and said she had a late check out,2pm, anyone wanting to say goodbye should come up at 12. 3 of us did, she locked the door, sucked us one by one, Alex came, she did know how to suck cock, he said got to go and left. she looked at us and said what about you 2 at the same time. So it was, Graeme lay down, she lowered her pussy over him, i got behind and slid rather easily into her bottom and we fucked her. we lasted a fair time before she told me to put it into her pussy as well. I pulled out, she reached back, holding me, then as I pushed forward, she guided me to her pussy. It took a bit of doing, but once I got the head into her, I slid in. strange feeling as she did the moving first, she groaned, moaned but got so wet as we started to move. It was tight and I felt my cock tingle and my cum shot out, I heard Graeme , oh shit and I felt his cock pulse as he emptied into her also, her pussy contracting as she orgasmed. We pulled out,i showered and left. i slept for most of the way back on the plane. My wife picked me up at the airport, she told me to drive. As i did she undid my trousers, did you miss me, stroking my cock, oh yes, me too, pull over when you can, over there, it was a shopping centre car park, we drove up to level 4, only 3 cars there, she began sucking my cock, i managed to respond. then she lifted her dress, go to the passenger door, i got out. i opened the door, her slim round bottom and her shaved pussy presented to me. Fuck me, please, fuck me, i missed you. i pushed into her pussy, she ground back onto me as i fucked her very wet pussy, wetter than i could remember and i managed to cum as she orgasmed rubbing her pussy. Nice welcome home. Next day, she went to work, i was putting out the rubbish and i hit the post with the wheelie bin, it toppled over, as i picked it up, i found a used condom, what, i don't use them, i looked further, there were 4 more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Marie Previous Part
Marie Series Info