Marie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

Carla had given Simon and Jack both a few minutes of ravenous sloppy cock-sucking and both of them had been giving her emphatic verbal encouragement. Both of their cocks were slick and shiny with her spit, and she'd managed to drool a bunch more down onto her own tits and stomach.

"Fuck yeah suck my fucking cock!" Jack groaned as Carla gave him his second turn. She worked his enormous prick into her throat with practiced ease while she swirled her hand up and down Simon's huge powerful cock. "That feels so fucking good!" Jack added.

She popped his cock out of her mouth and smiled up at him. "You're going to fuck me first," she said. And to Simon: "I want you to cum in my mouth while Jack fucks me."

"Oh thank God," Simon said with a laugh. "I've been holding back so hard! Don't worry though I'll stay hard."

"Good," Carla said. "Because my pussy and ass need big fucking cocks like yours today."

"Oh fuck yes," Simon moaned.

Carla moved to the bench and bent over, resting her hands flat on top, and pointing her ass back at Jack and Simon. "Jack, get over here and stuff that huge cock in my pussy. Simon get your fucking monster back in my mouth."

As her sister and her cocks moved into position, Katie took the opportunity to give orders of her own.

"Are you two studs ready to spit-roast me?"

John and Will both nodded and smiled, stroking their long thick cocks and looking down at her, ogling her nudity. Katie spotted the stack of mats that would be used for stretching and various floor activities out in the gym proper.

"Will," she said. "Go get one of those mats so you and John can fuck me on the floor right here."

"Yes, ma'am," Will said with a smile as he moved to follow the order and Katie went back to sucking John's big black cock.

Will gave Jack a fist-bump on his way by, Jack having just managed to stuff the head of his luscious cock into Carla's pussy from behind. Carla groaned onto Simon's cock at the pleasure of Jack's invading girth. It had been several weeks since she'd had a cock bigger than Mike's or Darren's and it was wonderful. As he slowly entered her, the feeling of fullness was familiar yet new and wonderful, the way it always was when she experienced a new cock for the first time.

"Look up at me, baby," Simon said. "That cock feels good in your pussy doesn't it."

Carla moaned again and nodded with Simon's enormous cock in her mouth, maintaining eye contact with him as Jack started to fill her cunt. She was fresh off the orgasm her sister had just given her, and Jack was going to make her cum again in a hurry.

When Will returned with the mat, Katie got down on top of it face-up and spread her legs and propped herself up on her elbows. Will and John looked down at her big tits and her exposed pussy with obvious lust, stroking their beautiful cocks.

"Well?" Katie teased. "Is one of you going to fuck me or what?"

John was just a little faster than Will. He got down on the floor between Katie's legs and gripping his cock around the base, pushed it inside her cunt.

"FUCK!" Katie screamed. "So fucking good!"

Will quickly got down on his knees beside her and fed her his cock, and Katie greedily sucked it into her mouth, enjoying the exceptional size and hardness of the man who couldn't have been more than two or three years older than her own daughter.

Katie remembered the first time she had watched her daughter Kendra fuck her boyfriend and remembered feeling genuinely sorry that the kid's cock was so small. He was a nice enough guy, Katie had thought, and as long as he was giving her daughter good orgasms then all was well, but it turned out he wasn't. Kendra had confessed to Katie just a couple of days later that the sex was kind of boring and she didn't know if she'd ever even had an orgasm in her life. Twenty minutes after that Kendra was cumming in Katie's mouth for the first time, and when Ken had walked in naked with his glorious cock towering in the air in front of him, Kendra had nearly launched herself at it. It had taken Ken some convincing to allow his only daughter to suck his cock, and even more for Katie to talk him into fucking her. Once Kendra got to experience Ken's huge cock for herself, she was instantly hooked. Katie had shared several of her fuck-buddies with her daughter, all of whom required much less convincing than Ken had. And she had even helped Kendra put together her own stable of young hung studs so she would never go without the big cocks she craved again.

And of course, Kendra's fuck-buddies were more than happy to entertain their cock-slut's mother as well. Then when Kyle and Kevin eventually turned eighteen they were respectively brought in to the family secret, much in the same way that Carla and Mike had brought in Darren and then the twins. Now that Katie watched her little sister get railed by Jack's massive man-meat and the way Carla launched herself at Simon's giant pulsing rod, she began to have her first suspicions that their two families were more alike than she could have ever hoped.

Neither sister knew that their sons were fucking Carla's daughter and each other at that very moment. But Katie would not have been surprised to know that at that same moment, her daughter was taking Mike's cock in her pussy and screaming out her orgasm onto her father's cock.

As though such thoughts were contagious on the air of the locker room, Carla began to think of her eighteen-year-old daughter Marie's voluptuous body and wondering if she was going to turn into as much of a ravenous cock-slut as her mother. And while Carla knew that Mike had several fuck-buddies both female and male at his company, she wouldn't have guessed that he was fucking his twenty-three-year-old niece at that very moment.

Simon started to cum in Carla's mouth just as she had started to fantasize about a threesome with Marie and Mike. But thoughts of her family took a back seat to her marveling at the intensity and volume of Simon's cum-shot. She gulped his hot load down as fast as she could but he kept giving her more. He was cumming like Will always did, a seemingly impossible torrent of spunk that filled her mouth over and over as she struggled to keep up. So rather than worry about being overwhelmed by Simon's cum fountain, Carla pulled him out of her mouth and pointed his massive prick at her swinging tits. At that angle a lot of his cum simply fell to the floor and onto the bench, but a few good thick spurts were dripping from her tits by the time he was finished.

"That was beautiful, Simon," Carla said. "Holy fuck, Jack! Just like that! Fuck me with that big fucking dick!"

Carla started to cum on Jack's cock at the same time her big sister started to cum on John's. Katie wailed onto Will's cock as John pumped his thick fuck-stick deep into her cunt and both men pawed and slapped at her big tits. Katie had figured at first that John was in his twenties like the others, but now that he was fucking her, she noticed that a fair amount of the curly hair on his ripped chest was gray, as was some of the stubble on his shaved head. She revised her estimation and put John around forty. Then she giggled with Will's cock in her mouth when she realized that her impending orgasm had caused her mind to wander in that strange way it always did, but the explosion of pleasure in her core brought her screaming back to the here and now as her pussy clamped down hard on John's huge cock. She pulled her mouth off of Will's beautiful cock so she could make sure John new how fucking good he was fucking her.

"HOLY FUCK!" Katie screamed. "I'M CUMMING! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!"

"AAAAHAAAAGH! ME TOO!" Carla answered from a few feet away, knowing from experience and John's own words that the secret locker room was very well sound-proofed. Her own pussy clenched on Jack's cock and Jack started to bellow and increase the speed of his trusts. Carla felt thick hot spurts of his spunk shooting deep into her cunt and she shivered with delight at the arrival of a strange man's cum.

Neither John nor Will had shot a load so far, and Katie was beginning to feel a little left out. "You two switch," she said. "I want Will to fuck my pussy now."

John and Will quickly switched places and Katie enjoyed the taste of her own cum all over John's cock for a few seconds before Will stuffed his long thick prick into her pussy.

"Fuck that pussy feels good!" Will gasped as he began to fuck her. "Suck John's cock, Katie. Make him cum while I fuck you."

Carla watched her sister take those two big cocks with awe and lust after Jack pulled his enormous cock out of her cum-drenched cunt. She was delighted to see that he was just like Will: still rock-hard after a huge cum. Jack and Simon switched sides and Carla began sucking the mixture of her own and Jack's cum off of his cock while Simon started to stuff his monstrous member into her pussy in Jack's place. His cock was incredible, and Carla started to cum again almost as soon as he'd managed to get half of his astonishing length into her juicing cunt.

Katie howled onto John's cock as Will fucked her to another orgasm, and just as she was starting to come down from the explosion of pleasure, John erupted in her mouth and she started gulping his thick creamy load. Her pussy spasmed and clenched around Will's thrusting fuck-rod. John looked down at her sucking face with an expression of rapture as he unloaded his cum down her throat, and Katie's eyes widened as she looked up at him and felt Will's cum start to shoot inside her pussy.

"Holy fuck, yes I'm cumming in your pussy, Katie!" Will cried.

"Oh fuck baby yes, swallow my fucking cum," groaned John.

Carla drenched Simon's cock with her cum as she wailed onto Jack's cock. She'd taken a huge load of cum from both of her brand new cocks, and she wanted to share with her sister. So as she gradually stopped cumming all over Simon's cock, she pulled Jack out of her mouth.

"Katie," Carla gasped. "I want to suck Will's cum out of your pussy."

She'd waited twenty-six years to taste her big sister's pussy again. She didn't want to wait a second longer.

"Oh fuck yes, that's a great idea," said John, who had finally finished feeding his huge load to Katie. He backed away just before Will did the same, leaving Katie panting on the mat. Simon and Jack quickly disengaged from Carla, and all four men stood back as Carla joined her big sister on the floor. Katie looked up in awe when she realized that all four cocks were still rock-hard, but she forgot about cock as her little sister got between her legs for the first time since that long-ago summer. Carla practically launched herself at Katie's pussy, gluing her lips to her older sister's cunt and immediately thrusting her tongue inside.

"Oh fuck, Carla, yes!" Katie cried. "Suck my pussy, baby! I can't believe it's been so long!"

Carla happily slurped away at Katie's pussy, enjoying the flavor that she'd missed for so many years, mixed with the recently familiar flavor of Will's cum. Her butt was sticking up in the air behind her as she licked and sucked, and she was hoping one of the guys would take it as an open invitation to start fucking her again. Maybe they were just enjoying the show.

"Oh that's so fucking sexy, guys!" Katie wailed as Carla licked her clit. Carla looked up to see what Katie was talking about and smiled when she saw Simon sucking Jack's cock and Will sucking John's.

She caught her sister's gaze and winked. "Let's rearrange so you can suck Jack's cum out of my pussy at the same time," Carla said.

The sister's took a few seconds to enjoy the show the guys were putting on, both of their minds immediately flashing to memories of their own sons sucking each other's cocks on many occasions since the youngest of them had come of age. Carla had already been fucking Darren for a few months when she had first gone past the boys' basement bedroom door with a basket of laundry to see the door open and Bobby sucking Billy's cock. She'd been unable to tear herself away. She'd always been hugely turned on by guys sucking and fucking each other, but to witness the act happening between her twin sons had been another level of incredible.

And for Katie, it wasn't long after Kevin had started joining their family fun that she'd begun to enjoy the sight of Kyle and Kevin sucking each other off. Sometimes it seemed like her boys liked sucking cock almost as much as she and Kendra did.

Both sisters were delighted to be surrounded by men who were secure enough in their sexuality to know what they wanted and not be embarrassed. Will especially seemed to Katie to be an enthusiastic cock-sucker with a lot of practice, judging by his technique. Will stroked his own rock-hard cock as he sucked John's. Just before Katie and Carla redirected their attention to each other's pussies, they were delighted to see the men rearrange, John moving over to suck Simon's cock and Jack getting down on the floor near the mat to suck Will's.

Katie groaned into Carla's pussy at the dueling pleasures of her sister's tongue in her pussy and the taste of Jack's cum mixed with Carla's pussy juice in her mouth. It suddenly occurred to her how similar Carla's pussy was in taste to Kendra's, and most likely her own. Ken, Kyle and Kevin remarked frequently on how similar Kendra and Katie tasted. Carla herself didn't have any examples in her immediate family to compare Katie's flavor to yet, but she did wonder if Marie's pussy might taste anywhere near as good as Katie's. Katie wondered the same thing.

Each sister sucked and licked, swallowing boy-cum and pussy juice alike. They heard as the guys switched around a few more times, vocally encouraging each other all the while.

"Oh fuck yes, suck my cock just like that, John," Will said at one point.

"Oh my God, Jack," Simon said a few minutes later. "You suck my cock so fucking good!"

Katie came hard in Carla's mouth just a few seconds before her little sister returned the favor, and both sisters greedily slurped and sucked the cum out of the other's cunt.

When she'd recovered from her most recent orgasm, Carla rolled off of Katie. "I don't know about you, sis," she said, "but I could really go for one of these big fat fucking cocks in my ass."

"I agree completely, Carla," Katie said. "Will you fuck me in my asshole, Simon?"

Simon pulled John's cock out of his mouth and stood up smiling. "Fuck yeah!" he said.

"What about you, John?" Carla said. "Wanna fuck my ass?"

"You know I'm always game to fuck that lovely tush, Carla," John chuckled. "I'll grab the lube."

Katie sucked Jack's cock for the first time and Carla sucked Will while Simon and John coated each other's cocks with lube from a bottle in one of the lockers.

Carla looked up at Will and winked. "Give us a few minutes to get these guys in us, then you two can fuck our pussies at the same time."

"That sounds incredible," Jack said as Katie sucked his cock. "You ladies are about to get fucked hard."

* * *

Carla shivered with delight at the familiar sensation of John's huge hard cock slowly sliding into her asshole. He'd fucked her ass almost every time they'd had a gym fuck-session over the last few months, but to Carla the pleasure and novelty had yet to wear off.

For Katie, on the other hand, it had actually been a number of years since she'd had a cock as big as Simon's pulsing monster in her ass. Kyle may have had the biggest cock in her immediate family, and she was used to his, but Simon had at least two inches of length on her older son and no insignificant amount of additional girth. But her asshole was no stranger to monster cocks like Simon's in the long run, and she knew she could handle it. Plus Simon was taking things incredibly slow. Katie got the impression that he was much less experienced with anal sex than she was.

Both women moaned onto the cock in their mouth, Jack and Will having decided to switch back and forth. They'd thrown down another mat, and the sisters were on their hands and knees next to each other, facing the same direction. Katie was delighted to watch Jack and Will briefly rub their cocks together on the way by every time they switched.

Carla pulled Jack's cock out of her mouth to tell John how good his cock felt in her ass when John managed to get his huge cock far enough inside her that he could establish a rhythm and start fucking her.

"That's so fucking good, baby!" Carla moaned. "I love taking your big fucking cock in my ass!"

Katie continued to moan and wail onto Will's cock as Simon gradually stuffed a little more than half of his cock into her asshole. But half of Simon's cock was bigger than the national average for the entire thing, Katie thought. He felt incredible. She hadn't had her asshole stretched like this in years. But she also badly wanted a cock in her pussy too, so she was delighted when Carla gave the order.

"Okay boys, whew that feels fucking good," Carla gasped. "Roll us back so we're on top. We'll ride your cocks while Will and Jack fuck our pussies."

Katie yelped in surprise when Simon pulled her backward and up off the floor with ease, rolling onto his own back without dislodging his cock from her ass. Will immediately stepped forward and got down on his knees between their legs where he began to slowly stuff his huge cock into her pussy. The fit was much tighter than it had been a few minutes earlier when he was fucking her, given the considerable space Simon was taking up in her body.

Carla was experiencing a similar effect with Jack, except that in her case, she had the bigger of the two cocks in her pussy, and Katie had the bigger cock in her ass.

"Holy fuck, Carla!" Katie screamed. "This feels so fucking good! Why have we never done this together before?"

"Oh fucking FUCK!" Carla shrieked. "I've wanted to do this with you for so long, Katie!"

"AAAAAHAAAAAGH! I'm CUMMING!"

"ME TOO! FUUUUUUCK!"

The sisters bucked and thrashed as the men fucked them, all four of them expressing their own satisfaction verbally as well. Six voices raised in unselfconscious pleasure.

"I need to tell you something!" Katie cried when her most recent orgasm passed and Jack and Will had switched for the first time. She now had both of the two biggest cocks in the room fucking her at the same time and she was delirious with the pleasure. "I've been fucking my sons since they turned eighteen!"

"Holy fuck, Katie, me too!" Carla wailed. "Darren and Billy and Bobby all have such beautiful huge cocks! I couldn't help myself!"

"We all fuck together!" Katie answered, still screaming in pleasure. "Our whole family! Me and Kendra and three huge cocks!"

"Marie only just turned eighteen! She hasn't joined us yet, but I can't wait!"

"My boys love to fuck and suck each other too!" Katie gasped as Simon and Jack started to fuck her harder and faster. She was almost certain their sisterly confessions were turning them on.

"Just last weekend when Marie was at her friend's I got to watch Mike and Darren fuck the twins, and the twins turned right around after they were done and fucked Darren and Mike! Then all four of them fucked me for like two hours straight!"

"I love you, Carla!"

"I love you, Katie!"

"AAAAAHAAAAAGH! FUUUUUUUUCK!"

"FUCKING CUMMING!"

* * *

Carla and Katie slurped the cum out of each other's ass and pussy before they joined the boys in the open-concept shower.

"So what are you boys up to later on?" Carla asked Will as he helped her soap up her big tits and she stroked his somehow still-hard cock.

"It's Jack's bachelor party," Will said. "He's getting married next weekend. This is just the first stop on our all-day all-night fuck-tour."

"Then you two are lucky your cocks never seem to go soft," Katie said.

"It's a blessing and a curse," Jack said, and he and Will shared a laugh for a joke that was apparently beyond the rest of them. Carla and Katie didn't mind. They were both good and properly fucked, and as they made eye contact again, each sister knew that tonight at Carla and Mike's house was going to be something special.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers