Marie Ch. 03

Story Info
Marie's cousin Kendra interviews for a job.
7.2k words
4.63
27.4k
29

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,099 Followers

WARNING: This story contains straight sex, gay sex (oral and anal), bi sex and family sex. All over 18 and all consensual.

***

At the same time Marie decided to go down and spy on her brothers and cousins, and just a few minutes before Carla and Katie pulled into the parking lot at John's fitness center, Kendra was sucking her father's big beautiful cock as he drove them to Mike's office for her interview.

"I just think it would be naughty and fun to have your cum on my breath when I'm meeting with Uncle Mike and his office manager," she'd told her father just minutes after leaving Uncle Mike and Aunt Carla's house.

As usual, her father had very little to say in opposition to one of his eldest child's frequent naughty ideas.

Kendra was twenty-three, a year out of college, but still looking for a decent job. When her mom had suggested talking to Uncle Mike about an accounting job for the summer at his construction business, Kendra had been initially put off by the idea. Uncle Mike and Aunt Carla lived on the east coast after all, and she'd have to leave behind her closest friends, not to mention quite a few frequent fuck-buddies. But she'd also have to leave behind her family, all of whom happened to be both of those things as well, at least since a year ago when Kevin had turned eighteen.

Kendra smiled with Ken's cock in her mouth, thinking about her family's frequent orgies and her brothers' huge cocks. Kyle's was even bigger than Dad's.

But her mom had talked her into it. She was starting to get into a funk over the last year since she'd graduated and started bouncing around dead-end jobs with heavy student loan bills coming due. She had a business degree, but not an MBA, but she was so burned out from four years of school the idea of getting her masters was exasperating. So when her mom told her that Uncle Mike had an accounting job opening up that paid better than fifty thousand a year, she had to at least consider it. And her mom also assured her that Kendra would have no trouble building a new stable of big-cock fuck-buddies on the east coast. After all, she was a natural-born cock-slut just like her mother.

Last night had been a little frustrating for Kendra. Staying with relatives meant that she couldn't just tell Kyle or Kevin or even Dad to fuck her any time she wanted, and she was used to getting fucked whenever she wanted. She'd also been jealous laying in bed next to her younger cousin Marie and listening to both sets of parents fuck in bedrooms just down the hall from Marie's. Her brothers were camping out in the boys' big-ass and slightly smelly basement room. Which left Kendra in bed with Marie and no cock. She'd been sorely tempted to throw off the covers and her clothes just to see what Marie would do. She'd turned into a sexy little thing since last year, that was for sure. Plus now that she was eighteen...

But Marie had fallen asleep before Kendra worked up the nerve to start something with her, so Kendra had listened to her parents fuck in the next room and quietly as possible masturbated next to her sleeping cousin Marie and went to sleep.

So this morning, Kendra was positively craving cock. She'd managed to sneak into the shower with Kyle, who'd given her a fast hard fuck before they both became too worried about getting caught by one of their cousins or Uncle Mike and Aunt Carla. But it had been enough for Kendra to take some of the edge off.

"So fucking good, Kendra," her father groaned. "Suck that cock, baby."

Kendra moaned onto Dad's cock, knowing how much he loved to feel those tiny vibrations of sound in his huge rock-hard prick. She'd been fucking him for five years, but the taste and feel of his cock in her mouth was still as exciting as it had been the first time.

She thought about her meeting with Uncle Mike and how badly she wanted to fuck him. He wasn't as tall as her father, or as handsome, but he was more muscular. He may have owned the construction business, but Kendra guessed he still wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty. As she started to swallow Dad's cum, she wondered if Uncle Mike's cock was as nice as the rest of his body.

* * *

She had no trouble with the interview. Uncle Mike and his shockingly gorgeous office manager Carmen seemed to be soft-balling her, but Kendra didn't mind. The job was pretty straightforward and she knew she could handle it and so did they. The toughest question came from Carmen, asking her how she thought she was going to adjust to moving across the country.

"It's true that I'll have to make new friends," she said carefully. She was thinking of course of friends with benefits, but didn't want to say so. "But at least I'll have Uncle Mike and Aunt Carla close by. And my cousins. So I won't be starting from scratch."

"Family is very important," Carmen said with a smile more for Uncle Mike than for her. "Welcome aboard, Kendra. It'll be wonderful to get some help with the finances around here."

Carmen stood, and Kendra and Uncle Mike were right behind her. Kendra shook hands with both of them, feeling a little jolt of pleasure at the firmness and heat of Uncle Mike's grip, but also enjoying the dancing light in Carmen's big brown eyes and her frankly sexy dimples.

"I'm going to go finish up that report," Carmen said to Uncle Mike. "It was so nice to meet you, Kendra."

She closed the office door behind her, and Kendra turned back to look at her uncle.

"So," Uncle Mike said. He seemed to be searching for something to talk about, but Kendra could also tell he was thoroughly enjoying having her in his line of sight. It wasn't the first time she'd caught his eyes roaming her body. Of course she'd dressed specifically to give those pale blue eyes something to look at. Her skirt was just a little tighter than she'd probably wear to an office job, accentuating the plump bottom she'd at one time been embarrassed by, but that her brothers and father and fuck-buddies all seemed to love. And she probably could have buttoned one more button on her blouse, given that the edges of her lacy green bra kept slipping into view, not to mention a less-than-professional amount of cleavage. Her big tits had been embarrassing once too. Kendra noticed the bulge in Uncle Mike's pants and felt her cheeks flush.

"So," he tried again, his own cheeks going pink at the same time as hers. "Do you have any questions for me?"

"Actually, I do," Kendra said. Her arousal in the presence of that bulge had suddenly spiked. "Can I suck your cock?"

For a second she couldn't believe she'd said it. With a few exceptions, the cocks in her life were pretty easy to convince, and it's not like she'd never used that exact line before. But this was her mother's sister's husband. Darren and Bobby and Billy's father. She had no idea when she said it how similar Uncle Mike's family was to her own. She felt a rush of adrenaline as she watched his reaction in real time.

Uncle Mike's eyes widened very briefly before he gained control of his features. His mouth dropped open just a little, too, but he closed it at the same time. It would have been an easy tell in a poker game, but she got the impression it was a mistake he'd only make one time at the card table. But here in his office there were no cards, no chips. Just the offer hanging in the air of niece asking uncle to let her suck his cock.

He smiled and unzipped his dress pants and fished out his rapidly expanding member. Lucky me, thought Kendra. He's gotta be about the same size as Dad and Kevin.

She stepped up to him and grabbed his cock and felt it get bigger and harder in her hand. "Do you have any idea how long I've wanted to fuck you?" she asked him.

Uncle Mike smiled and slowly shook his head. "I honestly had no idea," he said. "But that is wonderful to hear. You are a beautiful and incredibly sexy woman, Kendra."

His cock was fully erect now, and Kendra was positive that he was just as well-endowed as Dad and Kevin, but not quite as big as Kyle. Either way, it seemed that Aunt Carla may have the same love for huge cocks that Mom did.

"You have a really big cock, Uncle Mike," Kendra said. "It's so fucking hard and thick. I want it in my mouth so bad."

"Take your top off, Kendra. And your bra. I want to see those big beautiful tits while you suck my cock."

His dirty words sent a little shiver of delight through her body and she could feel the moisture and heat building in her pussy. She took a step back from him and smiled as she slowly started unbuttoning her blouse from the top, gradually revealing more and more of her bra-clad breasts, and enjoying the sight of his huge cock standing up hard and tall through the opening in his pants. She also enjoyed the way his eyes darted up and down her body as she slowly revealed it to him. Sure, he had seen her in bikinis every summer for as long as she could remember, but the thrill of letting him see her underwear instead, and the fact that they were the only two people in the room instead of being surrounded by their families multiplied her excitement.

"My God, your body is incredible, Kendra," Uncle Mike groaned.

She'd just managed to shrug off her blouse and let it fall to the floor behind her. Mike leaned against his desk and began to slowly stroke his cock as he watched her undress. Kendra teased him by running her palms up over her bare stomach to grab both of the cups of the slightly-too-small bra she'd selected for the interview. Her big boobs strained the ability of the garment to hold them. Her nipples were hard and clearly visible through the lace. It was a bra made to show, not conceal or really support.

Next, she unzipped her skirt at the hip and let it fall to the floor after pushing it over her hips and thighs. Uncle Mike's reaction let Kendra know she'd made the correct underwear choice. None. She'd have loved to flash him her pussy during the interview, but they'd been sitting across a table from each other and there was no way for him to see. She was sporting her preferred amount of pubic hair: none whatsoever.

"Holy fuck," Uncle Mike croaked, barely above a whisper.

Kendra smiled for him and reached behind her back to unhook her bra. The weight of her big tits dropped in the cups and she pulled it away and over her arms and left it in the pile with her blouse and skirt. Now she was wearing nothing but her heals and a smile.

"Can I suck your cock now, Uncle Mike?" she whined. "Please?"

"Oh my God, yes," he said. "Get right up on the desk. Hands and knees."

Kendra giggled as he took her hand and helped her climb onto the impressively uncluttered surface of his massive wooden desk. With her tits swaying beneath her and her ass pointing up into the air, she started to suck her uncle's big thick gorgeous cock. Like she always did with a new cock, she enjoyed the way he tasted and smelled different from the cocks she was most familiar with. She kept her eyes up, watching the look of pleasure on his face and enjoying the show as he unbuttoned and removed his own shirt. She sucked more than half of his exposed length into her mouth, lavishing it with her tongue and sucking lips. Uncle Mike moaned and gasped at her efforts, moving immediately from removing his shirt to unbuttoning his pants just above where her head bobbed on his cock. As the button popped free and the two flaps of the top of his pants parted, Kendra was delighted to see that he had no underwear on either. Just dress pants and his big cock and big heavy balls. Now that she could see and touch his balls, Kendra marveled at their size and weight. She stopped sucking his cock so she could lick her way down his shaft to lick each of his balls with long wet licks before sucking one then the other into her mouth.

"Fuck yes, Kendra!" Uncle Mike groaned. "That feels so fucking good!"

Kendra smiled and returned to sucking his cock, bathing it slowly but completely with her saliva. He kicked off his loafers and then kicked his pants away, leaving him in just a pair of socks and her in just her heals.

Kendra badly wanted her father to start wondering what was taking so long and catch her with Uncle Mike's cock in her mouth. She was pretty sure he wouldn't mind, given how many times he'd watched her suck other guys' cocks over the last few years, beyond those of her brothers. Kendra had been a permanent fixture at Ken and Katie's swing parties almost as long as she'd been fucking and sucking her parents. So Dad's reaction wasn't so much what she was looking forward to, but rather Uncle Mike's. He'd been so willing to cheat on Aunt Carla with her that she wondered if their marriage had more in common with her own parents than any of them had ever thought possible.

But so far, they remained uninterrupted.

"Will you fuck me, Uncle Mike?" she asked after taking his cock out of her mouth. She stroked it with one hand and rubbed the bulging purple head against her cheek.

"Mmmm, of course, Kendra," he said. "Stay right on the desk, but spin around and show me that ass."

Kendra did as he suggested, but before he attempted to put his cock in her pussy, Uncle Mike picked up a remote control and turned on a wall-mounted flat-screen TV on the wall she was now facing. He didn't wait the few seconds it took for the picture to come on to enter her, so by the time it did, Kendra had a hard time focusing on it because of the pleasure of her pussy being filled with his huge hard spit-covered cock. At first she thought it was just porn, which made her smile in spite of her state of arousal. She watched porn with her brothers all the time to warm up for a good hard fuck.

"Holy fuck, Uncle Mike!" she groaned. "Your big fucking cock feels so good! Fuck me!"

"Kendra, baby, your pussy is so tight and perfect!" he replied. "Oh my god you're beautiful. Your ass looks so nice right now."

"Go ahead and slap it, Uncle Mike," she said. "Slap my fat ass as hard as you want!"

THWACK!

"Aaaaah!" she squealed. "Oh fuck yes! Fuck me!"

Uncle Mike started to thrust his cock deep into her cunt with a slow but powerful rhythm. Every few strokes he would slap her ass again, alternating from cheek to cheek every time. The power of his swing was more than she'd expected and the fire on her skin from the contact made her pussy even wetter around his huge throbbing fuck-pole.

Kendra arched her back when she felt Uncle Mike's hands start to roam her body, rough callouses on her soft skin, strong grip on both of her big hanging tits. From the raised vantage point she now saw the TV and instantly recognized her father and Carmen as the fucking pair on the screen. Like her and Uncle Mike, they were fucking in an office, except face to face. Dad was grabbing Carmen's tits as he pumped his huge cock in and out of her cunt.

"Oh my god is that happening right now?" she gasped through the head-swimming pleasure. "I'm going to cum all over your cock, Uncle Mike! FUCK!"

"Fuck yes, Kendra," Uncle Mike said. "Cover my cock with your cum!"

He hadn't answered her question, but Kendra was cumming too hard to care. Her pussy clenched around his pumping prick and her cum flowed onto his balls and his legs as her body went stiff and trembling in front of him. Uncle Mike held on to her by her tits and fucked her right through her orgasm, causing another one to start before the first had even finished.

"HOLY FUUUUCK!" she screamed. "You fuck me so fucking good, Uncle Mike!"

A minute or two later he was still pumping his amazing cock deep into her juicing cunt when he finally answered her question about the scene on the TV, which had changed in the short time since she'd asked. Carmen was now turned away from her father and he was fucking her from behind, but still rubbing and squeezing her big tits. It was a position they'd done together countless times.

"Yes, that's live," Uncle Mike said. "That's why I had Carmen pretend to go work on a report. I wanted to see if she could seduce your Dad. Plus Carmen is an excellent fuck."

"Can we go join them?" Kendra asked.

"Really? I'd love to, but are you sure you're okay with that? And your Dad?"

He pulled his cock out of her pussy and helped her get back off the desk so they could talk face-to-face.

"I'm probably not supposed to tell you this," Kendra said. "But me and my Dad fuck all the time. The whole family really."

Uncle Mike broke into a huge smile. "That is wonderful news," he said. "Follow me, Kendra."

He kissed her first, right on the lips, and it made Kendra's spine tingle. But she followed him out of his office and into the hallway where anybody working would be able to see his huge hard cum-covered cock. Kendra grinned and followed, walking in her heals into the hallway, likewise totally exposed. She was almost disappointed when there was nobody to see them.

Carla's office was two doors down from Uncle Mike's right at the top of the stairs from the warehouse and staging and garage area that took up most of the facility. Uncle Mike walked in without knocking and Kendra was delighted to see that Dad was still fucking Carmen hard in the same position. Beyond them on the wall was another flat-screen, and Kendra recognized immediately the layout of Uncle Mike's office. She could even see her clothes in a pile on the floor. Dad and Carmen had been watching them fuck as well.

"I see Ken was no match for your powers of persuasion, Carmen," Uncle Mike said as he sauntered into the room. Kendra was pleased to see that the interruption didn't stop Dad from continuing to pound her pussy with his long thick cock.

"The show you two were putting on certainly didn't hurt," Carmen said with a surprising amount of control considering how hard Kendra's Dad was fucking her.

Carmen was leaning slightly over the long side of her desk, but near the corner. Kendra got up on it in front of her at a ninety-degree angle from her and her father, but it put her in a position where she could lean back and suck on Carmen's big tits or Carmen could lean forward and suck on Kendra's. It only took a few seconds for Uncle Mike to stuff his cock back into Kendra's pussy.

"Fuck, man," Kendra heard her Dad say from right behind Carmen. "I wish Carmen was my boss!"

"Hey," Mike protested. "I'm the boss here."

"Sure you are, baby," Carmen said with a giggle.

Kendra guessed Carmen, to whom she'd be reporting directly when she started her new job, was about thirty. She was incredibly beautiful, even more so now that she was naked. She had long thick jet-black hair and mocha skin, tanned nicely on all of her body except where her bikini would go if she were wearing it. Kendra loved the way tan lines looked on a pair of big tits. Carmen wasn't as well-endowed as the women in Kendra's family, but she was close. Her butt and thighs weren't as plump either, but she could never be called skinny. The resounding slap noise of Dad's hips smacking into her ass on every deep cock-thrust told that tale as well as if Kendra had had her face buried between those brown cheeks herself.

"Fuck yes, fuck me, Ken!" Carmen wailed, finally beginning to sound like a woman being fucked.

"Give me that big fucking cock, Uncle Mike!" Kendra teased. "Fuck me!"

"I'm going to cum soon," Dad groaned. "Your pussy feels so fucking good, Carmen!"

"Yes, Ken! Cum in me. Cum in my pussy!"

"Oh fuck I don't think I can hold it much longer, Kendra," Uncle Mike gasped. "Do you want me to pull out?"

"NO!" Kendra screamed. "I want to feel your cock shooting all your cum deep inside me!"

"Oh fuck yes!" Dad cried, and Kendra could tell from the shaking of his voice that he was starting to cum. And she knew from experience that Carmen was about to receive a huge load of hot cock cream. Kendra couldn't wait to suck it out of her pussy.

She felt Uncle Mike start to cum and it set off another orgasm in her pussy. Kendra's cunt clenched around Uncle Mike's cock, milking his thick creamy load, which Kendra was delighted to note was as copious as her father's and brothers' usually were.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,099 Followers
12