Marie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum in my pussy, yes!" Carmen screamed. "I'm cumming too!"

"I can feel your cum shooting in my pussy, Uncle Mike!" Kendra cried. "I love it so much!"

All four of them rode out their orgasms together, shrieking and thrashing on and around the desk. As they began to catch their breath, Kendra felt that Uncle Mike's cock remained as hard as when they'd started.

"Dad, can I taste Carmen on your cock?" Kendra asked as soon as Uncle Mike had extracted his huge hard prick from her cum-drenched pussy.

Kendra watched her dad and Carmen disengage, his huge cock popped free of her dripping cunt and waved in the air in front of him, glistening with the mixture of Carmen's cum and his own. Carmen made way for Ken to step closer to the desk and Kendra leaned over to suck his cock.

Dad's cum was as delicious as always, but with the added flavor of Carmen's pussy, it was heavenly. She slurped and sucked her way up and down her father's huge cock, greedily swallowing every trace of cum and pussy juice she could her her tongue on. Carmen had apparently dripped some of her juice onto Dad's balls, so Kendra thoroughly licked and sucked each of them clean before returning to sucking his cock. While she carried of this self-appointed task, she listened as Uncle Mike verbally encouraged Carmen to suck the cum cocktail off of his own cock.

"It would be amazing if both of you guys could fuck me at the same time," Kendra said when she'd finished cleaning off her father's cock.

"Greedy little cock-slut, aren't we?" Carmen chuckled. "I should have asked about it in your interview."

"Oh no, I can share," Kendra protested. "I just get a little caught up in the fun sometimes."

"I'm just teasing you, Kendra," Carmen said. "I'll just have Jose and Peter come up and join us. Plenty of cock for everyone."

"Jose is Carmen's brother," Uncle Mike explained to her and Dad when Carmen left them in the office and went naked down the stairs into the warehouse. "He and Pete are two of my best foremen."

Kendra couldn't wait to meet them, and she was suddenly filled with relief knowing that she was going to have so many fuck-buddies close to hand now that she was moving out here.

"So how do you want to do this, Kendra?" Uncle Mike asked.

"You sit in that chair," she said, pointing to the padded chair across from Carmen's desk where a visitor or client or interviewee might sit to meet with her during regular business. "Do you have any lube around here?"

"Check the bottom drawer on the left," Mike said to Dad, who was still behind the desk. Dad bent over to look and came up with a large bottle of lubricant, more than half-empty, from Carmen's desk drawer. A little shiver of pleasure shot up Kendra's spine knowing that Carmen kept and used fuck-lube in her office at work.

Dad handed the bottle to Uncle Mike, who poured some into his hand and slathered it onto his huge free-standing cock as he sat in the chair.

"Now I'll sit on that fucking monster so you can fuck my ass while Dad fucks my pussy," Kendra said.

Carmen returned with a muscular Latin man probably a year or two older than she was and a taller, more slender blonde man who couldn't have been much older than Kendra herself. His hair was long and his skin was tanned, a picture perfect California surfer stereotype on the east coast. He reminded Kendra of sex on the beach and she smiled at the new arrivals.

"Jose, Peter," Carmen said as the two men began taking off their clothes and revealing their ripped bodies to Kendra's gaze. "This is our new accounts clerk, Kendra."

Kendra had only just started letting herself sink down onto Uncle Mike's cock, the feeling of her ass being filled with wonderful hard cock overwhelming her senses. She was unable to greet her uncle's foremen when they stepped forward to shake her hand as if she did not have their boss's cock currently shoved half-way up her ass, or her pussy and tits available for their unobstructed viewing. Both of them had nice big fat cocks and they were both fully erect before they even got their pants off. Neither was quite as big as Dad or Uncle Mike, but that wasn't saying much. And they were both ready to fuck at the drop of a hat, which for Kendra was one of the most important traits a person could have.

Her wandering mind was brought back to the immediate situation when her father started to stuff his cock in her pussy.

"Oh FUCK!" Kendra screamed. "Oh FUCK YES!"

She was no stranger to being fucked by two cocks. In fact in most cases when she experienced it at home, she usually had a third cock in her mouth. Kyle and Kevin thought they were clever calling the experience "Air Tight." Kendra simply thought of it as her favorite way to get fucked. If you didn't count taking on four or more cocks.

"Oh fuck your pussy is so tight, Kendra," Dad gasped.

"Oh my god your ass feels fucking amazing on my cock!" Uncle Mike cried.

"FUCK ME!" Kendra screamed. "FUCK MY SLUTTY HOLES!"

She wasn't able to pay much attention to the other three people in the room, but eventually as her father and uncle fucked her, she began to realize that Carmen was going through something very similar. Every cock in the room was busy, and both women were shrieking and thrashing and cumming.

She didn't know how long Dad fucked her pussy before he pulled out and was almost immediately replaced by the gorgeous Peter. The tanned blonde stuffed his cock into Kendra's cunt and began fucking her just as hard as her father had been, drawing out another orgasm in just a minute or two. She kept sinking deeper and deeper onto Uncle Mike's huge throbbing cock.

Another flurry of cascading overlapping orgasms later, Dad and Peter switched again, and Kendra could tell Dad was getting ready to cum. The way his thrusts got a little faster and a little shorter, even a little less deep inside her. She knew it felt best for him to specifically stimulate his cock head inside the juicing channel of her pussy just as he was getting close to unleashing a hot load of cock cream.

"You're going to make me fucking cum, Kendra," Uncle Mike roared. "You're riding my cock so fucking good!"

"Cum in me!" Kendra cried. "Cum in my holes! Dad and Uncle Mike, you're both fucking me so good!"

Kendra reveled in the pleasure of her father's cock twitching and spurting his hot cum deep inside her pussy and soon Uncle Mike's cock was delivering his own load up her ass. She felt herself clamping down hard on both of them as another smaller follow-up orgasm swept over her sweating body.

"Holy fuck that was good," she gasped as all three of them started to catch their breath.

Dad slowly extracted his cock from her pussy, long and thick and still rock-hard. It was coated in a mixture of Kendra's pussy juice and his own cum and it slapped wetly against his stomach when the head cleared her pussy lips.

"Mmm," Kendra moaned. "Dad is in one of those moods today."

She started to lift herself off of Uncle Mike's huge hard cock too, wondering how her mom and aunt had both managed to land extremely well-hung studs who could fuck all day long without the need for extended recharge periods. Or at least she knew from experience that was how it worked for Dad. But Uncle Mike had already blown too loads and his cock didn't look like it was ready for a break.

Carmen and her brother were still fucking, Jose's big fuck-stick stuffed up her lovely ass. Peter's cock was still hard and glistening with a combination of Carmen and Kendra's pussy cum, and Kendra watched the yummy-looking prick sway in the air as he dropped to his knees to start sucking the cum off of Dad's cock.

"Oh fuck yes," Dad groaned. Kendra knew he was no stranger to sex with men, her brothers included. She bit her lip watching the gorgeous blonde Peter suck her father's cock and thought about the time she'd spied on her dad and his poker buddies concluding their card game with an enthusiastic gay orgy. She scooped some of her father's cum out of her dripping pussy and ate it.

Jose started to cum up Carmen's ass, and Carmen's pussy started to squirt in a violent spray against his stomach as he did.

"Meet us down in the showers," Uncle Mike said, slapping Jose on the ass as he went by. Peter stopped sucking Dad's cock and followed Uncle Mike out of Carmen's office, so Dad and Kendra shared a smile and a shrug and followed.

She was still desperately horny, and walking down the stairs without her clothes on into the open warehouse area just made her more so.

"You guys have showers?" she asked Peter and Uncle Mike a few feet ahead of her as they walked by shelves of parts and tools.

"Of course!" Uncle Mike said. "We get sweaty and dirty out there on the job sites." Kendra didn't point out that most construction workers went home to shower off their sweat and the work-site dirt. A doorway at the back of the warehouse led into a locker room with four shower heads hanging from a pipe-works in the middle of the ceiling. There were no curtains or barriers, just a tiled floor with drains in the middle, and lockers and benches surrounding it, outside the reach of the spray.

The shower was already in use. A man bigger and more muscular than any of the others she'd encountered in the building so far stood under the spray while a pretty naked young woman sucked his enormous cock.

"This is Mario," Uncle Mike said to Kendra by way of introduction. "He's my third foreman and Carmen's other brother. And the young lady sucking his cock is Laura. She works for the electrician a few doors down, but she likes to visit."

Mario waved, totally unconcerned to be caught in this position by his boss and coworker and two strangers. Laura waved too, but she didn't take Mario's monstrous cock out of her mouth either. Kendra thought it looked like she could use some help.

Uncle Mike turned on the rest of the shower heads, and Kendra stepped in to rinse the sweat from her skin and the cum from her pussy and ass and thighs.

"And this lovely young lady is my niece Kendra," Mike continued now that he was showering. "She's our new accountant."

"Very nice to meet you, Kendra" Mario said. "Welcome aboard."

Mario was tall and ripped with bands of hard muscle under his tanned brown skin. He had tattoos up and down his arms and across his upper back and chest. His intimidating physique made Kendra's pussy ache with desire.

Peter went back to sucking Dad's cock, and Uncle Mike moved in close so Peter could switch back and forth and suck them both. Carmen and Jose came in shortly thereafter, and Carmen joined Kendra in the spray of the shower while Jose joined Laura in sucking his big brother's giant cock.

Kendra met Carmen's kiss with a moan as their tongues swirled together and the water cascaded down their naked bodies. Their tits were slippery with water and pressed together between them, and Kendra reached down to feel the heat and wetness between Carmen's legs.

"I think I'm going to like working here," Kendra said to Carmen, smiling when their lips parted.

"You were clearly the right choice for the job," Carmen said. She slipped two fingers into Kendra's pussy and Kendra gasped with the jolt of pleasure. "And your dad is just as good at fucking as your uncle is."

"Mmm, he really is."

Kendra turned to admire her father and uncle as they looked down on Peter sucking their cocks. Peter stood up just a few seconds later and backed out of the shower and sat down on one of the benches. His big cock pointed straight up in the air as he spread his legs apart and tilted his hips back to reveal his asshole to the room.

"Will one of you guys please fuck me?" he said to Dad and Uncle Mike, who looked at each other briefly until Uncle Mike gestured that Dad should go ahead.

Kendra stood still in Carmen's arms and watched her father start to stuff his huge cock into Peter's asshole as Peter turned his head to suck Uncle Mike's cock.

"I love watching them do this," Carmen said to Kendra. Kendra squirmed on her feet as Carmen continued to finger her dripping pussy.

Kendra groaned in wordless agreement, thinking about the first time she'd seen Kyle stuffing his enormous prick into Kevin's ass in the very same position Dad and Peter were using now.

"Oh fuck yeah give me that fucking dick!" Peter wailed, temporarily abandoning Uncle Mike's cock.

Dad grabbed Peter's big cock and stroked it as he started to fuck Peter's ass. "Fuck that feels so fucking good!" Dad gasped.

Jose was suddenly there with them, and he leaned over Peter to suck his cock while the blonde man howled with pleasure and delight onto Uncle Mike's cock. Kendra started to cum again from the visual display of the four men pleasuring each other as much as from the rubbing and probing of Carmen's fingers. She grabbed and squeezed one of her own tits, heightening the pleasure as she wobbled on shaky legs and came.

When her vision started to clear, Kendra discovered that she and Carmen had been joined by the hulking Mario, whose monstrous cock pointed straight out from his body in front of her. Carmen grabbed it and stroked up and down its length. His cock was easily twelve inches long, if not thirteen.

"Do you want to try my big brother's amazing cock, Kendra?" she teased.

"Oh my god yes," Kendra said.

Mario smiled and lifted Kendra off of the floor and set her down on his cock. She'd had cocks his size before, but like her mother on the other side of town experiencing Simon's cock for the first time, it had been a while. His powerful arms wrapped around her body even as his powerful cock plunged into her pussy.

"Oh Jesus FUCK that's a nice big cock!" Kendra wailed. She trembled against Mario's massive chest, her tits pressed against him, just enjoying the ride as he moved her up and down on his cock with just the considerable strength of his arms and shoulders and back. She didn't think of herself as light-weight or skinny, and she couldn't think of any fuck-buddies back home who would have been able to fuck her this way.

"Goddamn, Kendra," Mario said, his voice a deep rumble, seasoned with an accent that she'd not so far detected in his sister, and she wondered if English was his first language or if it was just an urban Hispanic accent from New York or Miami or something. He began to moan and whisper to her in Spanish just a few seconds later and Kendra started to cum all over his cock. Her pussy clenched hard on his monstrous member and he stopped moving her up and down while she came, kissing her mouth as she wailed and gasped.

"Oh fuck, baby," Mario groaned. "Your tight little pussy is going to make me cum!"

"YES!" Kendra screamed. "Cum inside me! CUM IN MY PUSSY!"

He held her in the air and roared wordlessly and Kendra felt the sudden launching of thick ropes of hot cum deep inside her clenching cunt.

"FUUUUUCK!" Kendra screamed as another orgasm rolled into the one that had just been finishing, only twice as hard as Mario filled her pussy with cock cream. Over and over again his incredible cock blasted his cum into her and her orgasm intensified with every volley.

"Fuck yes, I'm cumming in your perfect pussy! Fuck yes!" Mario groaned.

They gasped and slowly caught their breath and Mario lifted her off of his cock and set her gently back on the floor, where Carmen helped her to the bench beside Peter. Kendra smiled as Carmen began to suck her brother's cum out of her pussy, and she watched her father tense up as he was about to cum in Peter's ass. Across the room on another bench, Jose was riding Uncle Mike's cock and Laura was sucking Jose's.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna fucking cum!" Dad roared, now fucking Peter with intense speedy strokes.

"FUCKING FUCK ME!" Peter screamed. "I'M CUMMING TOO!" He jacked his own cock hard and started spurting long ropes of cum all over his own stomach and chest, a few spurts even reaching his face and open mouth. Meanwhile Kendra knew when Dad's thrusts suddenly shortened that he was pumping a huge load of his delicious gooey cum into Peter's ass. Both men screamed and thrashed as their orgasms washed over them.

Right behind Dad and Peter came Uncle Mike and Jose. Uncle Mike filled Jose's ass with cum while Laura gulped down the cum that exploded from Jose's big cock.

"Oh jesus I'm going to cum again, Carmen!" Kendra wailed as Carmen sucked Mario's cum out of her pussy. "That feels so fucking good! YES! I'M CUMMING! SUCK MY PUSSY! AAAAHAAAAAGH!"

Kendra nearly fell off the bench as she thrashed in her orgasmic bliss. But Peter and her father had disengaged from their fuck in time to catch her and hold her up. Both of their cocks were finally starting to deflate, and even Kendra thought as the waves of her orgasm began to subside that she could use a little break too.

Carmen and Mario however were another story. Kendra smiled up at her dad and nodded back to the shower where Mario was starting to stuff his massive cock into his sister's pussy. She faced away from him, and Mario's big strong hands gripped her plump luscious tits as he began to fuck her.

"Yes Mario, fuck me!" Carmen cried. "Fuck your little sister's cunt! Oh my god you fuck me so fucking good!"

They were soon joined by Jose and Laura, neither of whom seemed to need the rest that Kendra was enjoying. She noticed Uncle Mike's cock had finally gone limp as he rinsed the most recent round of sweat and orgasmic fluid from his body close by them.

Kendra and her father joined Uncle Mike to clean up just a few feet away from the two frantically fucking couples under one of the other shower heads.

"Goddamn, Mike," Dad said. "Can I come work here too?"

"When we need an English professor you'll be the first number I dial," Mike said with a chuckle. "But you're welcome to visit any time. We always meet up at the end of the day as long as we're not behind schedule on a job."

Once they were cleaned, Kendra and her dad followed Mike back out of the locker room. "Have fun, guys," he said to his employees and Laura. "We've got a graduation party to get to."

They made their way back up to Carmen's office where Dad collected his clothes, then back down the hall to get her own and Uncle Mike's from his office floor.

"I'm really happy with how this turned out," Mike said. "My sister and her kids are coming to the house too, so I think tonight is going to be a really great party."

Kendra didn't know Mike's sister. "What does the party have to do with what we just did here?" she asked.

Uncle Mike smiled. "Me and my sister have an unconventional relationship," he said. "Kind of like you two." He pointed to Kendra and her father.

"It seems like our two families are a lot more alike than any of us thought," Ken said as he pulled on his underwear.

Kendra watched her father and uncle get dressed as she put her own bra and panties back on and thought about her gorgeous eighteen-year-old cousin Marie and Darren and Bobby and Billy, and her own younger brothers, all of whom had been frantically fucking and sucking in the basement bedroom back at the house during and after Kendra's interview. She thought of their moms, who had been fucking in a locker room across town at exactly the same time Kendra had been. She didn't know about any of this yet, but her imagination was healthy, and the lurid scenes dancing in her head as she and her father made their way back to the car were not really all that far off from the reality.

12