Marie Cheats Ch. 01

Story Info
Marie gets caught and Hubby gets revenge.
5k words
3.11
54.9k
26
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is amazingly sexy, we will call her Marie, she is 48 yrs old, 5'3", 125 lbs, fair skin, long black hair, big brown eyes, a beautiful set of 34B tits, small waist, wide hips with a gorgeous Latina ass. She is 1/2 Chinese and 1/2 Spanish so, she is very exotic looking. Men and women hit on her on a regular basis. She was raised a strict Catholic in Panama and was and is extremely conservative when it came to the bedroom and sex. Even after my best efforts, I could never get her to wear lingerie, openly talk about sex (in or out of the bedroom) or even what her likes and dislikes were. She would never discuss her fantasies, when I would ask her what her fantasies were or her likes and dislikes during sex she would always reply with the same answer, "I don't have any fantasies and I like everything you do." I, on the other hand, love sex and have no problems telling her what my likes and dislikes are, what my fantasies are, etc... We have been married 30 years this year and not much has changed.

We had been married about 11 years and our sex life sucked. I wasn't sure how to get her to open up about what she wanted or what I needed to do to make it better. Everything I had tried had failed. I ended up having a brief affair with a woman who was open to anything and I was in heaven. Long story short, my wife found out and the affair was over. When she asked why I did it I told her, "Our sex life is boring, you never initiate sex, you never have any ideas on something new and the same old things get old!" Nothing changed!! Same frequency, once a week and the same boring sex. So, I went and bought some toys larger than me, which isn't difficult because I about 5 1/2" but thick. So, I bought an 8", 10" and an inflatable.

I used them all on her during sex at different times and she enjoyed them all. I then started to talk to her about imaging it was another guy fucking her while I used them on her. I would ask her, "Do you want a real big dick in your pussy instead of a toy?" Normally she wouldn't respond. I would then ask, "You want to a big dick in your married pussy don't you?, Answer me!" Normally, the standard response, SILENCE! But ever once in awhile she would say, "Yes!"

I started to get obsessed with seeing her with another man, one that had a large cock. When she would go out with friends I would send her a picture from the internet of a man with a big cock and tell her, "This is what is waiting for you when you get home!" She would never reply. When I would ask her face to face if she wanted it to happen she would always say, "NO! I don't want anyone but you!"

Then a friend of mine came to visit, let's call him Kevin Wentworth, he used to be one of my Solders and he would be staying in the area for about three weeks. On the weekends, he would stay at my house and we would drink and just hang out. I knew Marie thought he was hot because she had told me that her and my old Commander used to talk about how hot he was. We all called him Went. Well, I knew Went had a thing for Marie because he always used to call her his Panamanian Queen. Went would always say, "You know Wood, you are one lucky man, my Panamanian Queen is so beautiful, you are lucky to have her. Me and some of the other fellas used to talk about her all the time. She is gorgeous but her ass is unbelievable!" I would smile and say thanks. One night Went comes over and he has a little too much to drink and he walks towards the couch where Marie is sitting and he lays down and puts his head on her lap. No big deal. Then I see Marie starting to run her fingers through his hair as see looks at face while he sleeps. YEP! He passed out or did he? She sits there with him for awhile and she is wearing a very tight tank top and a pair of shorts. I then see roll onto his side so that his face is between tits and I see a hand go between her legs. Marie shows no reaction at all she continues rubbing her fingers through his hair. I take a closer look and his hand is only probably mid-thigh and it never moves. I eventually wake him up and tell him to go to bed.

My dick was hard from watching just that. I was so hopeful something would happen but it didn't. When Marie and I went to bed we made love and I pulled out a toy and started telling her, "That's it baby close your eyes and think about Went's big cock fucking your married pussy, I know you want him baby. You can fuck him if you want. His big cock feels so good in your married pussy don't it baby!" and she orgasmed. Not nothing spectacular but I thought it was a start. The following weekend was Went's last weekend and I knew I had to make it happen. Again, he got drunk and Marie excused herself to go to bed. I told Went I was turning in as well and he stayed on the back deck talking to someone on the phone. Once upstairs I started making love to Marie and after about five minutes, I told her I would be right back, "I'm going to go get Went to fuck her married pussy." I told her. She did not respond. Not a positive or negative response. I went downstairs and Went was on the back deck talking on the phone. I told him hang up and when he did I said,

"Hey bro, Marie needs you upstairs."

"What do you mean she needs me upstairs?" he replied. Looking at me all crazy.

"She wants you to go upstairs and fuck fuck her!" I stuttered, all nervous on what his reaction would be.

"Nope, sorry, I could never do that! Man, you guys are like family, how could I do it and how could you suggest it?" he responded with anger in his voice.

Oh shit!! how do I get out of this. I was nervous and shaking. Unsure of what to say or do, I just started laughing, "I got your drunk ass, you thought I was serious? Unbelievable!! You definitely need to stop drinking. Seriously, I was just coming down to tell to make sure you lock up before you go to bed. See you in the morning." I said, hoping my reaction worked.

He just started laughing, "You're an asshole, fuck you!"

I went upstairs and to my amazement Marie was still there, ass in the air waiting. Crazy thoughts started going through my mind, was she really waiting for him, would she have done it? I told her, "Sorry, Went got cold feet, he's scared of your married pussy." I push my dick into her waiting pussy and finished fucking her.

Fast forward two years, I am recently retired from the Army, found a reputable job at a big name National Insurance Company as a Recruiter and Marie is still working as an Army Contractor. Our sex life hasn't changed, it might have even gotten worse. Marie and I are arguing about it all the time. I'm still pushing the Hot Wife thing, telling her I would like to see a big cock fuck her pussy and she could fuck whoever she wanted and nothing.

The contract with her current contractor wasn't getting renewed and she had about 10 vacation days to use before the contract ended or she would lose them because the new contractor was not going to honor them. She came home and she told me she didn't want to lose the days and she was going to take a road trip. We discussed locations and she had mentioned Kansas. My response, "Why Kansas? There ain't shit out there." She replied, "I don't know I have never been there and want to go somewhere I have never been." The conversation was getting heated because I insisted it was a stupid place to spend 10 days and she need to find a different location.

The next afternoon after she came home from work and she agreed with me and had changed her plans. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Gonna take a round down into Mississippi, Alabama and Louisiana and visit some friends along the way. Plus I have never been to New Orleans so it should be a good trip." she responded, big smile on her face. I had no problem with that trip.

The day of her vacation arrives, she's excited, all packed and heading out. I tell to be safe and call when she reaches her first destination and she leaves. That evening I get a call from Marie around 8:00 p.m.

"Hey baby how you doing? How's the trip so far? Where are you?" I asked!

She replies, "I'm in Nashville, TN."

"What the fuck are you doing in Nashville? I thought you were going to Mississippi today and then Alabama and Louisiana?"

In her most innocent voice, "Well, I looked at the map before I left and seen that Nashville is almost above New Orleans so, instead of driving Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, visiting New Orleans and coming back the same way, I figured I would hit Nashville, drop down to New Orleans for a couple days and then Alabama and Mississippi on the way back."

I thought for a second and said, "That's actually a good idea! Smart thinking baby."

She said, "I'm heading to New Orleans in the morning so I will call you tomorrow sometime."

"Ok get some sleep, I don't need you driving tired, love ya!" and we hung up.

I spoke to her the next night it was uneventful. I told her to take some pictures of Bourbon St. because I had never been and she agreed. The next night, I asked about the pictures and she said she didn't feel safe parking the car and walking around in New Orleans. I understood and didn't push the issue. The next couple of days our conversations were really short. I wanted her to relax and I didn't want to seem overbearing.

Then shit gets crazy. I was going to buy a new exhaust for my truck and it cost about $1500, now we are financially stable and money isn't an issue because Marie takes care of everything and normally she keeps the checking where there is enough to pay the bills and some extra play and the rest is invested or placed in savings. I knew she was traveling and didn't want to mess up the checking account so I did something I rarely ever do, I checked the account to see how much was available and I saw a charge for Victoria Secret, in of all places Kansas.

She lied to me, she was in Kansas! Not New Orleans or the other places she was suppose to visit. 1000 emotions ran through me. I'm pissed, I'm sad, feel betrayed, who's she with? Anything and everything that could possibly go through my mind did. But, I knew, deep down, that she was with another man. No if, ands or buts about it, she wasn't alone. Who could it be? Do I know him?

So, I gather my senses and I call her, "I don't know who you're with or what his fucking name is but have fun in fucking Kansas!" and I hung up. She called me back three hours later.

"Are you calm now, can we talk? I'm not with anyone. Yes I am in Kansas but I'm by myself." She's crying the entire time. "I can't believe that you think I would cheat on you. I didn't tell you I was coming to Kansas because you just kept telling me how dumb it was to come here. But this is where I wanted to come so I lied to you'"

"Oh really! Then why is there a charge for Victoria Secret if you aren't with someone?" I replied, extremely pissed off.

Still crying, she says "I went to the mall and there was a sale so I bought some new panties and a couple bras. You have to believe me, I promise you, I am by myself. I would never cheat on and destroy what we have. Please believe me, I love you. I see how it could look that way but that isn't the case at all."

She was making me feel guilty for thinking she was cheating. "OK, I'm sorry. It's just, when I seen that charge at Victoria Secret and in Kansas, I assumed the worst."

We talked a little more, I told her to enjoy herself and we would talk the following day. However, ladies and gents, you know if you have ever been in this situation that Curiosity Killed the Cat. That's right, something just didn't feel right so, I decided to go through her cellphone records. I noticed a number that I didn't recognize and they would talk at all different hours and for a minimum of 15 mins to the max of over an hour. This included during her current trip until about the time she would have arrived in Kansas. Then the calls stopped. What did I do? Of course, I called the number and a males voice came on the line. I immediately knew, SHE WAS CHEATING!

"I don't know who the fuck you are or why you are talking to my wife but you need to stop right now!" I said to the male voice.

"Who's your wife?" he replied.

"You know exactly who she is Mother Fucker, Marie Wood!", I snapped back at him.

"Sorry, but I don't know no Marie Wood." was his reply.

"You can play stupid, but I have seen her call log for her cellphone and for not knowing someone, you sure talk to her a lot. Well, it fucking stops today. Don't call her again and don't accept any calls from her, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" I yelled.

"Ok, that's too easy because I don't know who any Mar, Mar, what's her name again?, he answered back.

Pissed off I hung up. My emotions are getting the best of me. I want to call Marie and blow up but I don't. Fifteen minutes later my phone rings and it's Marie. I answer the phone and she starts.

"Why are you calling Brigette's brother and harassing him?" she asks, being very overbearing.

"I don't who the fuck I called, I just called the man that has been calling my wife and told him to stop." I answered back.

"Well that is Bridgette's brother and we are just friends so, stop calling and harassing him. I already told you, I wasn't cheating on you." was her reply.

"If you guys are just friends and he can call you at all hours of the day or night, why did he say he didn't know who you were? Why did he hide it and play fucking stupid?"

"Because you were acting like an ass. I promise he is just a friend and I am not cheating on you. Plus he lives in Virginia so, unless his dick is 800 miles long, he's not fucking your wife's pussy! Stop being fucking paranoid, I love you and would never cheat on you. It's late and you have to work in the morning so go to bed and get some sleep."

"Ok, but if I find out your not telling the truth I'm gonna lose my fuckin mind. Good night, I love you!"

She said goodnight and hung up. I couldn't sleep because of all the emotions running through me. However, the two things I thought about the most were: 1st Was she telling the truth and 2nd what if she wasn't and she was cheating. Then my dick started to get hard thinking about her with another man. I probably jerked off 3 or 4 times that night thinking about. The entire time, I'm thinking this is fucked up, she may be cheating on me and I'm turned on by it. What the fuck is wrong with me?

The next evening we were talking and I told her:

"When you get home we need to talk about our sex life. Our sex life is extremely boring and we need to make some changes or do something different because the way it is now isn't gonna work."

Without hesitation she said, "I thought we were going to have another man join us."

I was in shock, she had never agreed to it, we had never discussed it except when I was using the toy on her. I didn't know what to think. My dick started to get hard just thinking about it. "I'm cool with that, but are you? Is this something that you really want to do? Would you really do it, do you think it would affect our relationship?" I asked, very hopeful of the upcoming response.

"Why would it affect our relationship? It's just sex and yes I want to do it but when I get home we will discuss it further." she replied calmly.

A few days later she arrives home and as soon as I get her suitcase upstairs, she opens it quickly and pulls out about 10 pair of panties, two bras and a black lace, completely see thru, mini dress.

"See this is what I bought at Victoria Secret and look the tags are still on them." she says. Holding up the mini dress for to me see. "I bought this for you, do you like it?" she asked.

"I like it, it's just a little weird because you buy or wear lingerie." I replied. All kinds of red flags are going off in my head now. Why did she buy it. I had a plan. "Well put it on let's go to bed, it's getting late."

She puts it on and we go to bed. The sex was ok, nothing extraordinary and nothing too boring but when we finished and she was lying there getting ready to fall asleep, I spoke.

"Marie, I just want you to know that I ordered a copy of your text messages from the cellphone service provider and they will be here in about a week. So, if there is anything in those texts that you are worried about or don't want me to see, you need to tell me now."

It was like a rocket was lit under her ass. She sat up so fast I thought she was going to hurt herself. She started yelling at me, "Why would you do that? Why would you order my text messages? You call the provider first thing in the morning and cancel your request. I can't believe you would do something like that."

"Sweetie, if there is nothing in them you don't want me to see, I don't understand what the big deal is." I calmly replied. Unbeknownst to her, I hadn't ordered anything but her reaction told me everything I needed to know. She was cheating on me and the proof is in the text messages.

"Ok, OK!", I said, "I will call first thing in the morning and cancel the request. Relax and go to sleep."

She laid down to go to sleep and I kept thinking about how I could prove she cheated. I needed proof. Without solid evidence, there wasn't much I could. I need a plan but what was it. How could I get her to admit she was cheating or catch her in the act.

The next couple of weeks were still a little tense because I had my suspicions. We discussed bringing another man into the bedroom to spice things up but made no definitely decisions on who or when it would happen. I still needed to find a way to see if she would cheat or if she did. So, I came up with a plan after seeing an advertisement for an app on your phone that would give you a fake phone number. I would get a fake number and act like I was Went. I knew she had the hots for him so that's what I did. I downloaded the app, got a fake number and reached out to her.

The first text was:

Me: I just want you to know that I think about you all the time and you are sexy as hell. I will be in town in two weeks and would like to see you.

Marie: Who is this?

Me: Can't tell you that, I want it to be a surprise.

Marie: If you don't tell me who you are I can't talk to you.

Me: All I can tell you is my initials. KW

Marie: OMG! How are u, sweetie?

Me: I'm good my little Panamanian Queen, How r u?

I just kept it small talk as it was the first day. The plan was in motion. That night she told me that Went had reached out to her and they had talked. I acknowledged it and kept doing whatever it was I was doing. However, she did not tell me Went was supposedly coming to town and he had wanted to see her.

I texted her daily and often but keeping mainly a little flirting and some small talk and then I turned it sexual.

Me: Please do not tell him I am coming to town, I just want to see you. I will take you to dinner and then we can go back to my hotel room and see what happens. Please don't say anything to him because he will be pissed.

Marie: Ok, I won't say anything but I think you should tell him. He is pretty openminded about stuff.

Me: No I just it to be us. I want to hold my Panamanian Queen without worrying about him.

Marie: Ok I won't tell him and it will be nice to be in your arms

Me: What do you like sexually, what are your likes and dislikes? What will or won't you do?

Marie: I like just about anything and you?

Me: I love to seen a women in some sexy lingerie, fucking herself with a big dildo. Do you have some sexy lingerie and any toys?

Marie: Yes but every man's taste in lingerie is different. What you consider sexy, someone else may thinks it plain. And yes I have toys of different sizes.

Me: How about I send you a pic of the lingerie I want to see you in, you buy it and you can be waiting for me in the hotel with the lingerie on.

Marie: Ok, I can do that. Are you going to make me be bad?

Me: That is the plan, I hope you are ok with that. So, you need to tell me what you like and don't like. Do you like to suck dick, do you swallow, do you liked to get spanked, do you like anal? I want to know everything.

12