Marie Cheats Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie: Yes I like to suck dick and I swallow but you need to start eating foods that are sweet so your cum isn't so bitter tasting. You can spank me and yes you can fuck my ass but gentle because he has only done it once and he's not that big.

Holy shit!! She told him, well me, more in a 5 minute conversation than she has told me in 20+ years. She never swallows for me and she hardly ever sucks dick and then she's gonna tell him I have a small dick, that's fucked up! I reply,

Me: LMAO! Really he has a small dick? Poor guy. Does he at least satisfy you?

Marie: LOL! Yes he has a small one and he does ok but I get better pleasure from the toys than I do him.

Me: I'm 7 1/2" and very thick, you think you can handle that?

Marie: MMMMM yes sir. You gonna make me your Panamanian whore?

Me: Yes I am!! You are going to do whatever I say while I am there and I am going to fuck your ass. Your ass will belong only to me.

Marie: My pussy is getting wet thinking about it. I can't wait to feel your big cock in my ass but like I said, you have to be gentle until I get used to it.

Me: Don't worry I will be gentle.

The plan was moving along as planned. I was hurt, jealous, turned on and pissed off all wrapped in one. She showed me some of the next where he/me had told her he wanted to fuck her but she never showed me any of the juicy stuff. I checked the account and there was a charge for Fredericks of Hollywood, that's where I told her to buy the lingerie. I was black 1/2 bra corset with garters and matching stockings. I told her not to wear any panties because they just get in the way.

He/I told her to get the hotel room and he would pay for the room before he left. He gave her specific instructions on what to do. He told her that he would text her once he got to the hotel and she needed to be dressed in the lingerie he had told her to buy, prop the door open so he didn't have to knock, and be on the bed fucking herself with a big dildo when he walked in. She agreed to everything! She would have never done any of that if I had asked. The big day came and I took a 1/2 day off. When I left work, I stopped and bought a big bottle of lube because if she was going to give her ass to him, she was definitely going to give it to me. I had made up mind that everything she agreed to do for him she was going to do for me. I was nervous, was she really going to show up or would she back out. I arrive at the hotel and I see her car. My heart is pounding out of my chest. I get on the elevator get to the room and the little door latch is pushed to keep the door from closing. I walk in and luckily for me there is a little wall between me and the bed. I set me keys and everything down and walk around the corner. There's my beautiful wife dressed in that sexy lingerie, lying on the bed with her legs wide open, eyes closed, fucking herself with a 10" dildo that is about 2"1/2 in diameter and she is destroying her pussy. I watch for a few seconds and then I say,

"So it's like that, you cheating fucking slut!.

Startled, she stops fucking herself and says, "I knew it was you, I knew it wasn't Went."

"Shut up you cheating whore. It was Went, we set you up. But now all those things you said you were going to do for him, you are going to do for me. GET UP AND GET ON YOUR KNEES! YOU'RE GONNA SUCK MY DICK UNTIL I BLOW MY LOAD IN YOUR MOUTH AND YOUR GONNA SWALLOW EVERY DROP. THEN YOU'RE GONNA BEND OVER THE BED AND I AM GONNA FUCK YOU IN THE ASS UNTIL I BUST ANOTHER NUT. DON'T LOOK AT ME GET ON YOUR KNEES AND START SUCKING!" I yelled at her. She was unsure how to react because I have never treated her like that. She got off the bed and started to undo my pants.

My dick was already hard and she started sucking. I gave her instructions on what I wanted her to do. I was telling her to spit on my dick, lick my balls, put my balls her mouth and she did as she was asked. Then I grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her mouth. I was pushing my dick as far down her throat as I could making her gag, but I didn't care. Finally, I could feel I was getting close and to ensure she swallowed, I grabbed the back of her and shoved my dick all the way into her mouth. Her nose was resting in my pubic hair and I let loose. To my surprise she was swallowing as fast as I was cumming. Once I finished I picked her up and bent her over the bed. I grabbed the bottle of lube and put some on her ass and my dick. I positioned the head of my dick on her tight little ass and started to push. She told me it hurt but I didn't stop. The tip slid in and I stopped to let her get used to it for a few seconds and I started to slowly push more of my dick into her ass. Moving in and out slowly. She would say it hurt and I would just squirt more lube on my dick, never stopping. Finally, it was all in and I started fucking her ass hard. Her legs started shaking and I realized she was having an orgasm. That just motivated me to fuck her harder. Her orgasm subsided and her legs started to give out so I just pushed her onto to her stomach on the bed. When I did my dick came out of her ass and she thought we were done. She turned to say something to me and I immediately told to shut and I got on top of her and shoved my dick back in her ass. She screamed but I didn't care, I fucked her for another 10 mins before I finished in her ass. I pulled got dressed and left.

12