Marie Pt. 02: Three's Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright Jay, whatcha think? Should I play nice, or be an asshole?" Before I had enough time to muster up a response Mel continued, "Normally I would be an asshole in a situation like this, but since we are in new company I guess I can play nice-ish, I dare you to let me and Leah look through the camera roll on your phone."

"How is that nice?" I said knowing that among the photos of my everyday life there were a few pictures of my average dick, a short video of Mel and me fucking, and a few porn videos that I had downloaded a while back. Nothing was too crazy, but Leah was going to see a side of me I don't just share with anyone. "Here, go ahead, just don't judge me." I unlocked my phone and handed it to Mel. The two of them started scrolling through my photos while I topped up our drinks - the last thing I wanted to do was watch them see my shame. When I came back they were both giggling and there was a sound coming from my phone, they were watching one of the videos I had downloaded. I had watched it enough times to know which one it was, Hayden Winters as Pebbles in the Flintstones porn parody - fuck she was my dream girl, love me some Hayden Winters!. They stopped the video and kept scrolling for a few moments before Mel gave me back my phone and grabbed the die. Leah smiled at me and gave me a little wink. My cheeks were probably so red, but fuck it, that's the name of the game, in reality, the odds were looking like Leah would be seeing me naked in real life anyway so I tried to let any embarrassment slide away.

Mel rolled a 5 and off came her shorts. She was now sitting in white lace cheeky boy shorts and a tank top and I could see now that her nipples were hard as a rock. I wasn't sure if she was cold from my AC or turned on, but I could see that Leah noticed them as she stared at Mel's large chest and ample cleavage. Leah's turn was next and she rolled a 5 as well. Her cheeks went a bit red as she took a deep breath and removed her sweater. All she had on underneath was a brilliant blue lacy bra accentuating her perfect c-cup breasts. I didn't notice earlier that her tits were so nice, as the sweater did a good job of masking their size and shape, but now that she was sitting in only her jeans and that bra I was able to drink in her perfect chest along with her tanned flat tummy - she looked so sexy. I did my best not to stare as I grabbed the die to take my turn. I rolled a 3.

"I guess it's my turn to ask you a truth," Leah said, "Have you ever taken someone's virginity? If yes, who?"

"Yes, I have," I replied, "My ex-wife - we lost our virginity together, and her," I said pointing at Mel who began blushing.

"Good to know," Leah said, giving the die to Mel, "your turn sexy girl." Mel laughed at the comment but quickly took her turn; she rolled a 2 and took a deep drink and gave Leah the die. We continued going around the table, asking personal questions, drinking a lot, shedding more layers, and laughing along the way. After probably another 10 rounds or so, Leah was in her bra and panties, a matching blue set, I was in just my boxers, and Mel was completely naked. We had learned quite a bit about each other throughout the game, having rolled a bunch of threes. It was Leah's turn and she rolled a 1.

I grabbed my phone and changed the song playing through the speaker to some slow, sexy, R & B playlist, "Leah, I dare you to give Mel a sexy lap dance." While there had been a few kisses and touches, we hadn't really ramped up the dare portion of the game, and I felt as though it was time. Leah got up and straddled Mel as she started to grind her pelvis against Mel and slowly rub her breasts in Mel's face. This dance continued as the song ended and the next one started and by now they were kissing heavily and groping each other.

Leah turned to me and said, "Jay, I dare you to join us." I slid in next to Mel on the couch and watched closely as their tongues danced. Leah moved her mouth away from Mel's and began to kiss and suck on Mel's neck and shoulder, I took that as my opportunity and joined in by kissing Mel with passion. When Mel and I released our kiss, Leah's face was beside mine and I turned to kiss her. It was purely magical, her mouth tasted so sweet, and her tongue rolled over mine while Mel kissed and nibbled my neck. We continued this passionate make-out session for a couple of minutes before Mel suggested we take this to my bedroom. We gathered our discarded clothes and went to my room.

Mel sat me on the edge of my bed while she and Leah began to make out in front of me. I stood and reached over to slide my hands onto both of their asses when Mel turned and said, "No touching Jay, just enjoy the show..." I nodded, and pouted just a little, but resumed my position on the bed while they continued to kiss in front of me. As they continued to kiss, their heavy breathing and subtle moans started to fill my room. Leah took things to the next step by reaching behind her and undoing her bra. Oh My God! If I thought Mel had great tits, Leah's were perfect! They must have been fake, even though during our game she said they were all natural, they looked like the perfect round orbs standing at attention. They were perfectly symmetrical and well suited to her frame. She had dark pink, quarter-sized areolas and perfect pea-sized nipples that stood hard at attention. Mel's face quickly lowered to Leah's breasts and she began to suck, lick, and grope with vigor, commenting to Leah how perfect she was. Leah returned all of Mel's compliments by expressing her appreciation for Mel's curvy body and how she was driving her wild with desire. They kissed again and then Leah lowered her face to Mel's chest, burying her face in Mel's thick cleavage and squishing her breasts against the side of her head before devouring Mel's nipples in her mouth. Leah continued her onslaught on Mel, kissing lower down her abdomen and resting on her knees with her mouth kissing lower towards the hood of Mel's clitoris. Leah wrapped her arms around Mel and grabbed her supple ass cheeks and Mel twisted the knee on her leg that was closest to me to give Leah a little easier access. When she twisted her knee the way she did, she inadvertently gave me a great view of her bald vagina and I watched intently as Leah's tongue slowly meandered its way between the folds at the tops of Mel's labia. Within 3 or 4 slow lapping movements of Leah's tongue, Mel began to buck and moan,

"Fuck Leah, I'm cumming... FUUUCCK!" Leah backed her tongue away and looked up at Mel with lustful eyes. Mel, who was slowing her breathing eventually looked down at her and pulled her up to her feet, and planted a big kiss on Leah's mouth.

Leah pulled away from Mel, "I can't believe I just had my tongue against your clitoris, that was so fucking hot, you came so fast."

"Oh my god that was incredible," Mel responded, "I knew I was turned on but, just...wow." Mel gave Leah one more quick kiss on the lips and turned to me, "So, Jay, how was that for you?!"

"Fuck, that was sexy as hell, I think you need to return the favor though!"

"There's plenty of time for that," Leah interrupted, "I think you have been patient enough." With that, Leah grabbed Mel's hand the two of them lowered themselves to their knees and began moving towards me. Leah grabbed the waistband of my boxer shorts and pulled them off of me, and Mel took no time licking the precum dripping from my cock before enveloping the head into her mouth in a swift motion.

As Mel continued sucking me off, Leah started to encourage her, "Fuck, you are sexy Mel, suck that perfect dick...mmmm..." She looked up at me with lust and passion, "you like that Jay? Is she doing a great job? I can't wait to get my turn, fuck your cock looks delicious." I simply nodded and moaned my response and Mel pulled her mouth off and lowered her tongue to my balls. Leah took the hint and grabbed my penis in her hand. She brought her face close to it and seemed to be examining it. She rolled her soft tongue around the crown of my head and licked up and down my shaft a few times before looking directly into my eyes and taking my penis into her mouth. It was truly a sight to behold: Leah, this new girl who entered my life some 4 hours earlier, sucking my cock with vigor and enthusiasm, while Mel, my old friend who has become my amazing sexual companion, was alternating my testicles in her mouth. This was the first time I had ever been with two women and it was better than I could have ever imagined. Lucky for me Mel and I had been having sex all weekend and I was fairly drunk because if I had been stoned cold sober and hadn't cum in the shower before we went out for dinner I would have been exploding from the first look at what was happening.

The girls swapped positions and Leah's mouth was now inhaling my testicles, Mel started sucking my cock again, hard, and I was getting too close to cumming. Because I had cum so much that weekend I was worried if I blew too early it wouldn't happen again, so despite my entire being, I spoke up, "Okay, stop... fuck... stop, I don't want to cum yet."

"Come on Jay," Mel replied with a serious whine, "I want to taste it."

"Wow, you two sure like to have fun eh?" Leah asked us as she stood up stretching her legs.

"We do," I replied, "You certainly seem to be having fun too."

"I guess it is your turn," Mel said as she pushed Leah onto her back on the bed. Mel and I kissed for a moment, rubbing our hands all over each other, and when we broke our kiss I looked over to see Leah with her hand in her panties. She was perfect. Mel and I slowly crawled up the bed, each of us on one side of Leah, and when we got to her waist, we both grabbed one side of her underwear and slowly pulled them down her legs. When we got to her feet, we both started to kiss her up her ankles and slowly up her calves through to her thighs. As I made my way over her knee cap, I was greeted by one of the most amazing sights her perfect pussy: waxed bare, playboy - circa 2005 - innie labia, and as she spread her legs slightly you could see a steady stream of juices and just barely make out the pronounced nub of her clitoris where the slit reached its northernmost peak. I snapped myself back from porno-dreamland to reality and realized that this was, in fact, really happening. Mel and I both kept kissing up past her thighs, teasingly ignoring her vagina, and made our way to her breasts. We were both half-laying on either side of her suckling on her tender, hard nipples and as if Mel and I had some sort of telepathy as soon as she let go of one and started kissing down her stomach, I let go of the other, and started kissing up her chest. When I arrived beside Leah's face, she was moaning and breathing as if she was possessed by pure ecstasy, she did, however, open her eyes and see me looking at her. She didn't need to say a word as her eyes spoke loud enough, I leaned in and kissed her and once again sent shivers through my body. Mel found her way between Leah's thighs and was dining on the most succulent pussy I have had the pleasure of eating.

It didn't take long until Leah was on the verge of cumming. She had pulled my face away from hers and was writhing on the bed begging Mel to make her cum. Watching her body shake was utterly mesmerizing and I could feel my lust growing into something else.

Leah's loud shaking orgasm slowly subsided and I felt it was time to try to grow her desire for me by showing her what I could do to Mel. I got Mel to lay on her back beside Leah and I climbed on top of her. I drove my tongue in against hers and then I slowly kissed my way down her body until I reached her honey pot. I knew what Mel liked and I decided to play it up by taking my time. I gave her one big lick from the base of her slit through to the top of her clitoris and she let out a long moan. I started slowly curling my tongue around her button while I gently placed two fingers at the entrance of her vaginal opening, rubbing them with her own juices against the hole without actually penetrating, and continued for about 30 seconds as she began building her orgasm. I stopped abruptly and she let out a wince of disdain at her ruined orgasm. I lightly licked the outside of her labia and then moved my head down to lick from her tight rosebud up her perineum and back down. I repeated this motion for a few minutes and when she started begging to cum I stopped again and lightly kissed her clitoris. I slowly started rubbing my fingers against her opening again and then without warning, I jammed them with my palm facing upward to the hilt. Mel let out a loud muffled moan and I looked up to see the two girls break their passionate kiss. Leah looked down at me and smiled and I took that as my cue to dive in and make Mel cum. I created a steady amount of motion and pressure with my tongue on her clit as my fingers dug inside her vaginal walls to find her g spot. Mel began bucking wildly and I knew she was getting close to gushing all of her fluid all over my bed. I decided a team effort would be the best way to show Leah what I could do and took my tongue away from her clit and told Leah to rub Mel's clit. She obliged and we both watched Mel's orgasm peak with shot after shot of cum shooting out of her pussy, gushing fluid all over my hand, arm, and bed. I pulled out my hand and dove my tongue between her lips in a poor attempt to clean her up.

"That was amazing," Leah said as I came up for air, "I have seen girls squirt in porn but didn't think it was a possibility in real life."

"He does that to me all the time," Mel said very matter-of-factly, "Jay has a way with pussies that I have never seen matched... I live for him to fuck me with his mouth."

"I guess I will have to try it sometime but for now I need to get fucked," Leah said, "Jay, get on your back." I did as I was told and laid down on my bed. Leah straddled me, grabbing my rock-hard cock and rubbing it between the folds of her amazing pussy. After a few moments of teasing me, she moved the tip into position and slowly lowered herself down on my shaft. She was tight and warm and she felt so good wrapped around my cock. "Mmm... that feels so good." She said as she began to ride me slowly but with purpose.

"You feel incredible," I panted as she continued to grind on me. She looked so good to me, her tits bouncing in front of my face, and I dove in with both hands grabbing her tits. We continued for a few minutes and Leah knew what she was doing, she was using me as her pleasure machine and came hard with me inside. As her orgasm subsided she climbed off of me and laid on her back beside me. We kissed for a minute and the three of us decided to take a break for some water.

Once we were all hydrated we returned to my room where I directed both of them to lay in the 69 position; Leah on her back with Mel on top. As they began, I walked around them, looking on trying to capture every detail. After a few minutes, I decided I was ready to get involved. I climbed up between Mel's legs above Leah's face and slid my cock inside Mel's pussy. She let out a graceful moan and I quickened my pace enough to make her feel like she was getting fucked well but not quick enough that I would pop in 30 seconds. I kept up my steady pace for a few minutes when I felt the warm sensation of Leah licking my balls; I was in heaven! I went as long as I could and when I started to feel my orgasm build I pulled out. I held my penis in the open air for a few seconds to gather myself, until I looked down at Leah, with her lustful smirk and decided she needed a taste. I put my cock into her mouth and she began to suck me with vigor. After a minute of lightly fucking Leah's mouth, I pulled my dick out and shoved it hard into Mel's waiting cunt.

We continued in this position for a few more minutes, swapping between Mel's pussy and Leah's mouth until Mel begged us to make her cum. I pulled out and kissed Leah upside down, it was a strange angle but that didn't make it any less hot. I whispered to Leah to lick Mel's clit and I then dug three of my fingers inside her making a scooping motion against the roof of her canal. With the double onslaught by Leah and me, it didn't take Mel's orgasm that long to build up. We kept up the pace until Mel finally let go, squirting all over Leah's face with multiple streams of fluid. Leah lay there, a look of shock on her face, as Mel climbed off of her and brought her head to Leah's, and began licking her clean. It was such a perverse scene but it had me stroking myself. I slid my cock between their lips and the two of them began to lick and suck my shaft. With all the action going on I was ready to explode.

I was breathing heavily, moving my engorged penis between their mouths, and managed to muster a few words: "I'm going to cum...ooooh... fuck!" I grabbed my shaft and started jerking myself, blowing rope after rope after rope in their mouths, on their tongues, and their faces. They started kissing and swapping my cum and then Mel stood up and kissed me sharing my cum with me. We cleaned up and the three of us laid down in my bed, chatted for a bit about what had just transpired, and before long we all passed out.

When I woke up the next morning I was in the bed beside Leah, but Mel was nowhere to be found. Leah must have heard me shuffling on my side of the bed because she woke up and rubbed my back.

"Good morning Jay. I hope it's okay that I spent the night here, I don't normally do that, but your bed is just so comfortable." She smiled at me and I leaned over and gave her a short kiss on the lips.

"Good morning to you too! Of course, it's cool that you stayed over, I am very glad to have met you and you're welcome to stay over anytime you want." I took a moment in silence to think of what to say but decided just to speak bluntly, "I had a great time with you last night... like, not just here in bed, but overall. The whole night I mean. Like I enjoyed your company and..."

"I had a great time too! Different though..." Leah interrupted my disheveled train of thought, "you seem like a cool guy, I'm glad we met too. And that was some of the best sex I have ever had!"

"That's great to hear! I know we met under a strange set of circumstances but I would love to take you out sometime if you're interested. You know, on a proper date."

"That sounds great, I would love to go out with you sometime." Leah replied, "I have some plans this morning, so I have to get going but give me your phone and I'll give you my number." I handed her my phone, she put in her number, and then she got up and got dressed. I tried my hardest not to stare, but her naked body was an incredible sight. As she pulled her sweater over her head she noticed me looking and gave me a devilish grin.

"You like what you see?!" She said pulling on her jeans.

"How could I not? You are gorgeous!" I replied, trying not to show my nerves.

We left the room and found Mel asleep on the couch. We said our goodbyes and I told her that I was going to text her later. We shared a brief but magical kiss and before I closed the door she told me to give Mel a goodbye kiss from her. I closed the door as she walked away. I was standing in my boxers and a shirt and decided it was time to wake Mel up, even though her flight wasn't for a few hours. I walked over to the couch and noticed Mel was naked beneath the small blanket covering her body.

I took my clothes off and slid onto the couch between her legs. She was still lightly snoring so I knew she was still sleeping and I started to lightly kiss her clitoris. It had been a few minutes when her snoring turned into moaning. A second later I felt her hands press against the back of my head and I picked up my pace circling her clit.

"Oh fuck... I'm cumming... yes..." she said, pressing my head down hard until she let out her final moan and released my head, "best wakeup ever!"