Marie Pt. 02: Three's Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're very welcome!" I replied.

"Did Leah take off?"

"Yeah she did, about 10 minutes ago," I said, "I have to say last night was fucking incredible! Thank you for always looking out and for setting that up. It means a lot to have such a great friend."

Mel looked at me with a look I had never seen before, "Jay, I have to be honest. While I did set up the account simply to set up something like last night, things took a different turn when I started chatting with Leah. I could see it last night and I can see it on your face right now..." she sat up and hugged me and then I noticed a tear welling up in her eye.

"What? What can you see?" I replied, realizing what she meant as soon as I spoke those words.

"This is going to be the end of us... you know, the end of our thing." She paused for a moment gathering her words, "from the first conversation I had with Leah I knew there was something special about her, I also knew very quickly that you two would hit it off. And from our interactions, last night and that shit-eating grin on your face right now, I know you, and probably Leah, felt it too."

"You may be right Mel, I mean wow she's amazing, but me and you, we're best friends, our friendship won't end today." I tried to stay positive but I knew she was right, things would never be the same again.

"But, nothing is set in stone yet," she said, "and my flight isn't for another few hours. Let's make a final video to commemorate this thing!"

And we did just that.

*****