Marie the Cumslut - Requiem Ch. 12a

Story Info
Cumslut enjoys time with the family.
5.1k words
4.3
11.8k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Author: Below story is the complete work of the author's own creativity but is heavily inspired by another author's Marie Adventures of a Cumslut series (by Stanlad). Permission from the source work author to publish this derivative story was requested, however, no response was received within a reasonable timeframe. This story takes place after the events of ch. 10 of that series and does not relate to any other chapters in any way whatsoever. All characters in the below story are above the age of 18.

Marie made a beeline for the house. Their escapade at the local glory hole had left her sister in no condition for any other afternoon festivities. The twinge of jealousy that Maddie had been so well-received was still present, but now the anxiety of potentially being pulled over by a police officer was overpowering. Marie found herself almost agitated for the duration of the drive. Maddie was oblivious, using her phone camera to get a view of herself.

Luckily no one was home as they pulled in. Marie didn't say a word to her sister as they entered and Maddie returned the favor. As the freshly initiated cum dumpster scampered upstairs to formally cleanse herself, Marie grabbed an apple from the kitchen and returned to her room.

As she flopped on her bed and scrolled through her phone, thoughts bombarded her head. Everything was simple just a few days ago. She was a cumslut for her college, made decent money to pay for her classes, and life was great. Now she didn't know. Within days, her father had taken her and her sister's innocence had evaporated.

The most frustrating part is being unable to discuss with anyone. She thought about calling Peter from school, but though he helped her program her glory hole business at university, what use could he be here? Even if Marie went to the best therapist in town, how could they possibly even understand her current situation?

Marie reflected on the degradation of the past few days. Her position had been changed, lowered. Before she provided services to horny desperate men. Now her services were demanded and made available at the beck and call of those men which now included her own father.

She chuckled as she realized there was at least one person who would understand her. Her sister now. As if on cue the bedroom door creaked open. Maddie's head with hair covered in a white towel poked through.

"Hey big sis, can we talk?"

Marie sat up on the bed, "Sure come on in"

Maddie gingerly entered wearing a pink robe. Clearly she was trying to feel pampered after a rough afternoon. Perched on the corner of the bed, Maddie avoided eye contact with Marie.

"So, I didn't expect what happened today at the comic book store, but I'm glad you were there after to help me with it", Maddie mumbled. Marie didn't know where this was going and simply nodded along.

"I just suppose I wanted to check with you and make sure you're not going to tell dad about any of what you saw me do?", Maddie continued now peeking in Marie's direction.

Marie hesitated. She didn't know how to respond. She wanted to reassure her little sister with the big blue eyes now looking up at her. Unfortunately her mind drifted towards her predicament. She had sworn to her father to "attend to his needs" and she knew what he would want in this situation.

After a few more minutes, Marie dictated "I won't say a word, of course not. But, this was big and you should tell daddy what happened."

Maddie was shocked and it showed on her face. "Um um I don't know. That's a lot. I don't even know what I would say. He really doesn't have to know."

"Sis, you'll see it when you're older, but daddy will always love you and he needs to know these things because he's looking out for you"

Maddie looked uncertain, but knew her sister's advice was final. She nodded her head and scurried out of the room. Marie was just as uncertain. Things seemed to be rapidly becoming more complicated by the hour. At that moment, Marie heard the front door open and her parents return.

Dinner was eerie to say the least. Marie appreciated it seemed nearly normal, reminding her of days gone by. However, the one difference was the usually jubilant Maddie had been quiet as a stone. Thus, dinner was a quick affair focused on nourishment. Marie assisted her mother with the cleaning and the two sat together for a long while looking through old photographs.

While pouring herself the nightly glass of wine, Marie's mother brought up, "Your father tells me he's taking you on a trip to the coast this weekend. It's the perfect time of year".

"Oh I wasn't aware he was planning that".

"Oh! Silly me, I likely spoiled what he intended to be a surprise. Act like you never heard a thing!"

"Sure thing mom. I should go see what the bloke's up to anyhow"

Marie strolled upstairs. She knew well enough that if it was just her and her father going to the coast, then he had extra curricular activities in mind. She approached the door at the end of the hall and was startled when it opened just as she was about to knock.

Surprisingly, Maddie slid out of the room. Her face was flushed and her blonde hair was messy. She held down the bottom of her T-shirt awkwardly for some reason. Holding it down only highlighted her nipples jutting through the fabric. Mumbling incoherently towards Marie, she dashed towards her bedroom.

Marie, took a minute and a deep breath before turning towards her initial objective. She opened the door to her parents bedroom and saw her father standing by the bedside. He was folding a pair of shorts and a bra/panties set. Marie and anyone else with a brain cell could now connect the dots. After placing the articles of clothing in the drawer of the bedside table he turned his attention to Marie.

"Oh hi Marie, would you like to discuss something?"

"Hm hm, so we're you just talking to Maddie?"

"Yes she told me about this afternoon, and we had a long talk about what she wants and who she wants to be". Marie was happy he left it at that.

But he continued, "I am happy now that mouth of hers serves a good use". Marie rolled her eyes. He was not going to pass up a chance to degrade his cum sluts. Now he had two of them. An educated, tall brunette and a young short blonde to keep him entertained.

Changing the subject, "Mom told me you were taking me to the coast?"

Reaching out and cupping her face with his hand, "Yes, have an entire evening planned. I want to treat you to a night you deserve" The embrace felt warm in more ways than one.

"Really? Can I get a sneak peek?"

"Close your eyes and imagine everything you've ever wanted"

She did and pictured delicious food and beautiful live music and an exquisite gown that hugged her curves. Her heart lifted in her chest as her father whispered in her ear a fantastical itinerary. As he pulled away she couldn't hide her smile. He made her feel special and desired.

"Now go pack and get some sleep" She didn't say a word fearing it would give away her jubilee. She dreamt the whole night of grandeur and luxury. A reprieve from her rough daily existence as a public cum receptacle.

It was a peaceful drive out the following morning. Sun was shining and the birds were chirping. It was a long several hour drive but many quaint towns along the way. The hotel towered into the sky. Marie stood paralyzed as she stared up at the behemoth when they first arrived. Vaulted ceilings, chandeliers and golden decorations adorned the interior.

After checking into the room, Marie's father told her he'd be back soon and she should get ready for dinner. Marie was excited to spend a peaceful dinner and night by the ocean. She hopped from the king size bed into the shower. Lathering and applying shampoo she thought about all the fun about to happen. She was thankful she had her father to look after her.

As she emerged from the shower, she played her favorite pop music. Dancing along like a teenager she continued primping in front of the mirror. It almost didn't seem odd to her now that she wanted to look good for her father.

As she was applying her makeup she heard a ring of the doorbell. She quickly finished her eyeliner and lipstick and bolted towards the closet. Confusion washed over her as she no longer saw half a dozen cute outfits for going out. Currently, one singular outfit hung in the closet; a skimpy black cocktail dress which would barely cover either of her D-cup tits or her ass.

Her father must be responsible. Marie debated putting on the whorish outfit which would barely cover any part of her body, but when she heard her father ring the doorbell 3 more times, she resigned and placed the outfit on.

She scampered over to the door in heels which were impractical for a night out. Marie heard three more rings of the doorbell and rolled her eyes thinking her father must not be able to wait to lay his eyes on her. She flung the door open and her heart immediately sank in her chest.

Standing at the door was not her father, but a shorter man in his late forties weighing easily 275 lbs. He wasn't alone. Marie looked down the hallway. At least fifty men were standing in succession. Marie was not naive to their purpose for being here, but was confused as to how they knew she was here. Only her and her father knew that.

The short man grinned and grunted "Is it time?"

Marie, knowing there was no way she could turn away 50 men, bowed her head and opened the door widely. The short man rushed in grabbing Marie by the hips and swung her onto the bed. She found him disgusting, but prepared herself to make the most of her situation.

She lubricated his dick with her mouth briefly before he pushed her onto her back and climbed on top of her. As he penetrated her, Marie could only think of his size crushing her with a weight literally 2.5x her own. With regards to this measure, he was certainly the "largest" she had ever been with and someone she would never allow in this position without monetary compensation.

His member unfortunately was not the greatest she'd encountered. The pistoning was erratic and without rhythm. He did somewhat fill her though. Marie internally griped over the lack of interest, but the silver lining was her body was at least reacting. She was wet enough downstairs that she could tolerate the pig using her body for a fee.

He finished on her stomach and allowed the next person in. The next dozen or so men were fairly similar. All were strangers and finished in various parts of her body. Marie was still clothed and some fluids had clearly splashed onto her dress leaving white stains to contrast with the black background. The "system" has been fairly orderly to this point, a single man at a time.

However, the 16th, 17th, and 18th men all entered in unison and they were no strangers. Marie wiped a slight amount of cum from her left eye and could recognize them all clear as day. One was a math teacher, one was a guidance counselor, and the last man was a volleyball coach. They all oversaw Marie in secondary school and had known her since she was 15.

The math teacher was first to speak "Wild! You have definitely grown up Marie!"

"I definitely don't remember this" the volleyball coach said as he sat down next to Marie and gripped her ass.

The guidance counselor sat on the other side of Marie and asked, "Alright to take a picture to commemorate this reunion sweetheart?"

Marie couldn't wrap her mind around these men who she knew and looked up to in her youth. Now they saw her as a prop to take pictures of and molest however they wished. She was happy to oblige though, and they squeezed in tight to her and snapped several photos with their cum soaked fuck toy.

Then they got to work. All of the men surprisingly were large in the area that mattered. For a few minutes, they passed her around from guy to guy to suck their dicks. Periodically, they would go from allowing Marie to perform her skills to them taking command and brutally face fucking her. She was a sopping mess at this point, a vile mixture of mascara, cum, and spit on one face. Eventually they helped her step out of her dress.

After everyone was satisfied, they each took a hole. They spent a couple minutes positioning themselves most advantageously. This was the first time that Marie at least remembered being triple penetrated and sealed air tight. She had never felt so full and fuckable.

They whispered disgusting things in her ears and these comments kept her very wet. The guidance counselor mentioning how he knew he should have recommended she become a professional whore, the coach commenting he always loved her tight form, and her math teacher that he'd blow his life savings to make her his personal cumslut.

Marie lost focus several times. She could barely move any portion of her body and meanwhile her body was being ravaged.The only thought she could manage to sustain was to keep her holes open. She was getting sore after the men rotated holes a few times. Then she felt all three ducks inside her twitch and explode in quick succession.

As she dropped off of their shafts, they took several more pictures and videos with her cum residue body. They told Marie how great it was to see her and patted the few parts of her body which weren't covered in cum. With that, they dressed and filed out of the room.

Marie felt discombobulated as the whole system disintegrated. The men outside got the idea that multiple men was perfectly acceptable. So what issue would the whore have with 8 at a time? Eight men entered and closed the door behind them. Marie drifted into a pure cumslut state and satisfied each man to the best of her ability. It was the only way to survive the ordeal. She didn't even realize more men showed up in the interim. The cumulative number had reached 78 men.

The last man finished on her ass and gave it a good smack on the way out the door. As the door shut behind him Marie was alone catching her breath. She looked at the alarm clock by the bed and it said 11 hours had passed and it was now 5:00 am. Exhausted, she pried herself from the bed and waddled slowly and nakedly over to the bathroom. She looked in the mirror trying to finally assess what had just happened. She knew only her father could have organized this. Anger bubbled up inside of her. He had promised her this wonderful night just so he could lure her to this hotel and whore her out.

She began washing off the cum from her face in the sink when she heard the door lock open. She poked her head from the bathroom and saw her father enter. She propped herself against the bathroom doorway, but he paid her no attention as he crossed the room and laid a fifty dollar bill on the dresser and adjusted his tie in the mirror.

"Sorry to be so late, time just got away from me" He murmured without looking at Marie.

Marie replied "No worries, just had a few friends over"

He nodded and stated "Good, get ready and let's head out. I have a gift for you"

Marie's anger exploded as cum started shaking and dripping down her naked body, "Leave now!? We haven't even gone to a nice restaurant or to the beach! I want more than to be whored out on a Saturday night!"

He finally looked directly at her and walked over to be 6 inches from her. He said or rather commanded only one thing, "Bark"

Marie's mind went blank. She suddenly was aware that she had promised to follow his every order, that he was in control of her life. At a crossroads, she had the choice to either obey and submit or reestablish whatever dignity she may have left.

After a few minutes of silence her father growled in a more stern voice, "Bark".

Marie swallowed her last bit of self respect and cleared her throat before, "Woof woof". With that symbol of self-subordination, her father reached in the small shopping bag he had brought with him and revealed a small pink collar. Enshrined in gold letters was the word "Cumslut". He tenderly pulled Marie's hair back and clasped the collar around her neck.

After a second of looking at her signature of the object she had become, her father quickly gathered her cum-stained dress and dressed his daughter. Marie felt like a doll as her dress was pulled up her legs. As it was finally pulled over her firm red ass, cum splashed and got relocated. He patted her a couple times reminding her of how much cum was smeared over her ass.

Fully dressed and branded with her collar, her father then attached a leash and held it tight. Pulling her towards the door, Marie got nervous at the prospect of going out in public like this. She was no more than a bitch on her leash who had obviously been in heat the whole night.

The lobby was empty at this time of morning. Only person in the whole room was the clerk at the front desk. Marie's heels clicked against the tile and echoed through the building.

The clerk was an older man approximately in his sixties. He seemed jovial as they approached, " hello good sir, welcome back. Are you checking out?"

"Yes the room was perfect and we enjoyed our stay but we must get going"

"Of course, I can ring that up for you in a jiffy. That is quite the beautiful pet you have there!"

"Thank you for the kind words. Marie, what do you say to the kind man?" He pulled tight on her leash to reinforce what he wanted her to say.

"Woof woof"

"Such a good girl" The clerk patted her on the head. His hand almost got glued to her cum-matted hair. It was humiliating to be treated like a pet.

"Ok so let me ring this up. We do have to add a surcharge for the numerous guests blocking the floor. So the grand total comes to $2,000"

Her father responded calmly, are there any discounts available? Marie can be quite accommodating.

"Of course. For valued guests we can apply 50% discount for a fresh girl. However she seems, ehrm, how do I put this politely? Well quite well ran through sir, so the best I could possibly do is a 10% discount."

"That is quite amenable"

Marie looked from man to man as the leash was handed over to the clerk. He roughly yanked so that she stumbled towards him. Spinning her around until she faced her father, he flipped her skirt up and violently entered her ass.

She looked desperately at her father as her ass received its pounding. Humiliation set in as her face showed every slutty emotion she had come to no so well. The clerk finished quickly and smacked her ass several times as if it wasn't already red enough.

Her father swiped his credit card and started to lead her out. "Daddy I can't walk out" as she held both hands behind her ass. Her father looked at her quizzically, "you may proceed on all fours"

Grateful, Marie dropped to all fours and was led out of the establishment. As they drove home, Marie asked her father "how much did we make?" She didn't even consider it her own money anymore, she was owned.

Her father handed her a $5 bill. Marie was stupefied, this couldn't possibly be the entire night's earnings. He confirmed, "That is all that remains after paying for the room and tipping the house cleaner."

He added on, "You do this for pleasure. It's in your nature as a cumslut. If and when you get compensated that should be treated as a pleasant surprise." She reflected on this as she shifted her weight in the seat to ameliorate the pain emanating from her ass.

Once they pulled into the driveway, Marie went to exit the vehicle. She felt a sharp tension on her neck. Her father was holding firmly onto her leash. He yanked her back into the car and unbuckled himself. He was already erect as he shoved Marie's head on top of his dick. She decided to service him well and deepthroated while swirling her tongue around his tip every time she came up. Within minutes he was erupting in her mouth. She didn't swallow or lose a drop.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you, Daddy"

With that, he relinquished his hold and they both entered the house to get some sleep.

12