Marie the Cumslut - Requiem Ch. 12a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long shower and a couple hours of sleep, Marie awoke to the smell of bacon. She fluttered downstairs and saw someone cooking in the kitchen. She was standing there by the oven in nothing but a flimsy Maid apron with her back revealed and ass just barely covered. Marie could tell that was all she was wearing as her tits we're about to spill out the sides if she turned too quickly.

"Maddie! Is that you!"

"Hi Marie, glad you made it back. Saw you sleeping so figured I'd whip up some breakfast for you and the Master"

Marie chose to ignore the last word and take a cup of coffee over to the table. She couldn't believe how slutty her own sister looked. Her clothing shouldn't even be considered as such and every curve was showing. Marie thought to herself that 18 yr old girls shouldn't even have those curves. Maddie brought her a single plate of eggs and bacon.

"You're not going to eat Maddie?"

"Oh I already have my food" She said excitedly and dropped to her knees. In front of her was a bowl with all too familiar liquid. She started lapping at it like a dog. The bowl was nearly full and Marie didn't have the heart to ask her sister where she obtained all those fluids.

Her father entered the kitchen and basked in the sight of his two daughters who he saw as nothing more than cumsluts now. He walked over and stepped on Maddie's head as he made his way to the stove. After drowning for several seconds beneath his foot, she pulled her face out of the bowl and had a full facial.

Her father sat down with his plate and asked Maddie how her DND club meeting last night went.

"All the boys had a great time"

Things started clicking for Marie "Um Maddie how many boys are in that club"

She stopped lapping at her bowl and looked up at Marie. Marie couldn't look at her sister with the cum mask all over her. "A little over 200 and they all made it out last night. I might have had something to do with that" she chuckled.

"Looks like they gave you a parting gift"

"Hmm hmm" was all she muttered as she went back to lapping up her breakfast"

Her father has finished his meal and squatted down behind Maddie and shoved his cock into her ass. Marie couldn't believe her eyes, her own father taking her little sister's ass as if she is nothing more than a human flashlight. She also couldn't believe how well her little sister was taking it, moaning like a slut rather than crying in pain.

He pulled her apron down so that her tits popped right out the top. He mauled her full C-cup tits with no attention paid to Maddie's pleasure.

"What are you?"

"Master's little cumslut. I fuck whoever my Master commands."

Marie got excited watching. It was just like all the rough porn she had watched. She started getting wet as her little sister's ass got redder with every thrust and every smack.

Her father finished by leaving a nice deposit inside Maddie's asshole. He stood up and took his seat at the table once again. He turned his attention to Marie, "Marie, why are you not wearing your collar"

Marie turned bright red as her sister slurped down another mouthful of her breakfast. "Um I simply forgot, would you.."

"Go put it on along with the outfit I laid out for you. Do not take off your collar again without my say so"

Maddie looked up at her sister, " A collar! You have a collar? Let me see it!"

Marie excused herself upstairs. Once in her bedroom she saw three objects laid on her bed; her collar, a white crop top/mini skirt outfit, and a butt plug. She stared at the butt plug obviously picked out for her with zero regard of whether the size was appropriate. It was much larger than her usual plug. Knowing her father would be furious if she refused she began applying lubricant to the plug and her asshole.

It was difficult to say the least. After fifteen minutes of pressing and twisting, she finally impaled herself. She looked at her naked image in the mirror. Oddly, she had tears streaming down her face, but it wasn't from the pain. Marie felt it was much deeper.

After a few more minutes staring at her reflection, she put on her outfit and went downstairs. The white outfit made the pink collar even more outlandish. Maddie immediately looked up as Marie entered the kitchen.

"Oh my gosh, that's such a beautiful collar. I absolutely love it." Maddie purred as she got close to inspect it. Maddie's face with sperm all over it was 6 inches from Marie's. Marie glanced down at her bowl and it had been licked clean. She felt an overwhelming compulsion and stuck out her tongue and dragged it across her little sister's cheek. After several more licks, Marie noticed Maddie's eyes were wide open.

"Oh um, thanks Marie, I didn't even notice that much had gotten on my face." She murmured looking down and embarrassed.

"Anytime sis"

Marie walked over to the living room where her father was seated in his large recliner. It was such a big chair it could easily seat two. He patted his knee indicating Marie to sit on his lap. She complied and threw her arms around him as she nuzzled in close.He was pulling up a video to watch.

Suddenly the too familiar scene was pulled up, the glory hole booth from the comic book store. Standing center stage was Maddie. This must be from when Marie took her so many weeks ago. Maddie was banging on the door clearly begging for Marie to return. Within seconds though, dicks started to appear through the walls and Maddie after the slightest hesitation decided to succumb.

Marie couldn't help but get turned on seeing her sister swallow load after load. The inevitable difficulty came after Load 20 or so when she started coughing. As if a seasoned veteran, she immediately let the men ejaculate on her face and chest. Marie felt herself get warm as she thought about how beautiful her innocent little sister looked after her first bukkake experience. Of course at this moment she felt her fathers hand drift lower on her back until it rested in a wildly inappropriate location.

Then the video showed the door open, but it wasn't Marie, several men entered the tight booth. Maddie feebly shook her head in resistance but was quickly dominated by the larger men. Suddenly she wasn't even in view of the camera as they penetrated every hole they could find. The circulation of man after man began with only brief glimpses of Maddie who was usually coughing up sperm.

At this point, Maddie bounced jovially into the living room, only to turn stuff as a board to see the video. She had not expected to see herself on screen penetrated by two men and with semen dripping from her face and nostrils. Marie reached out and grabbed her hand in sisterly support.

The movie ended quickly from there, cutting off with Maddie in the state Marie found her in. Pausing on the final frame her father final spoke, "Maddie what are you"

Humiliated and only able to look into the floor, Maddie responded, "I'm a stupid cumslut who can't control her body. My body is better off being controlled by men"

"Good girl"

Marie gripped her sister's hand even tighter. Barely a senior in high school and she was already testifying to what she was. Within the past few weeks her body count had shot up to nearly match even Marie's.

Maddie exclaimed, "Why doesn't Marie ever get embarrassed like me??? I always get the worst!"

"We do have something from Marie's misadventures, let me find it"

Marie suddenly let go of her sister's hand and glared with wide eyes at her father. He picked out a file which wasn't a movie but rather a slide show. Marie immediately recognized the scene of the hotel room where her father pimped her out for an entire night. Flipping through several photos showed the process of degradation, more and more cum appearing on Marie's body.

When they got to the picture with Marie and her former school officials, Maddie gasped. The picture showed Marie sat between the three middle aged men covered in cum and smiling with her hands on their upper thighs.

The emotion erupted from Maddie and was fully directed at Marie. "You stupid slut! They still work for the school, I have a meeting with the guidance counselor this week! Now they're going to fuck me all because you had to whore yourself out like a sex slave. I hope you get raped by a homeless guy every day walking home!" Maddie punctuated her tirade by spitting at her sister squarely on her forehead.

12