Marie Walks into an Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly as fabric shifted over her crotch she realized she was wet. Was this an erotic moment? At first it was a queasy curiosity, a first time experience, but it graduated to a full-on scene. Dear god, she wanted to see more. He was very handsome and the fact that he had two women spontaneously pleasuring him awarded him confidence she had never seen on her husband. And she was sure now that he liked women in skirts. Had they known each other, you'd assume that the three of them coordinated their outfits down to the lipstick color. How many more got the note but didn't act on it?

The two women switched but the shy one couldn't get away from his greedy claws. His left hand slid right over and under her ass while his other hand reached under her shirt and gave her something to think about. Eyeing Marie again made her look so pitiful, so deserving of her own discomfort that Marie couldn't help but grin widely and absentmindedly reach between her legs and push the glass into her crotch, pretending to stir ice cubes for a few seconds. She downed her drink and discovered she wasn't the same woman who went into work this morning. She didn't know who she was anymore, but she did know she was buzzed and horny, and strangely mean. She wasn't even staring at his cock so much anymore, she liked watching the shy woman get humiliated.

Where did that come from?

She got up and went back to the kitchen to set her empty glass down in the sink. She was done drinking. Who drinks this early in the morning, she again asked herself? But when she returned to the bedroom, she had a tray of shots in one hand and her bra in the other which she deposited into her purse. The two women looked up when she started handing the shots to everyone and finally unglued their hands from Brad's cock. He sat up and took one.

"Oh boy," the bolder one said hesitantly, knowing she was asking for trouble. The shy brunette looked like she really didn't want to do it and stammered "I can't..." when Marie interrupted with a "Cheers!" and clinked their shot glasses together, sealing her fate. Pushed into it, the shy woman chugged it while looking at a nearby wall, and seemed relieved that at the very least Brad's hands stopped molesting her when he sat up and swallowed his.

Marie realized those were the only words anyone spoke in the room the entire time she was watching, which after a glance at her watch she determined was nearly fifteen minutes. Did she stare, like a pervert, for that long? It was so conspiratorially quiet. All you could previously hear was slapping meat sounds and her ice cubes, which made her suddenly reach out and grab his cock with her free hand. She gave it a few slow strokes and realized it was difficult to tug it from the front. No, she corrected herself, it was difficult to make it pleasurable for him from the front, not difficult for her to reach it at all.

Marie couldn't remember the last time she had a shot. Was it in college, or just right after? Still holding his cock, she was the last one to gulp the shot down. As the fiery liquid ran down her throat her peripheral vision caught the blonde talker lifting her shirt and undoing her bra, having apparently taken a cue from Marie's grand entrance. God, it burned. Jack Daniels was awful. Why did she remove her own bra in the kitchen anyway? Was it just a matter of comfort, or was she jealous of the shy woman getting felt up earlier? That couldn't have been it because it was just absurd.

But maybe it was also real.

She felt the jealousy in the pit of her stomach when the bold woman clearly invited Brad to go to town on her tits, and he did. He kissed her neck and she moaned, and Marie walked away back to her chair. She was there first! Maybe she shouldn't have left earlier, she regretted paradoxically. The shy one took over and started stroking his cock slowly, staring at it intently. Marie observed in fascination and realized the woman was good at it, she was sliding her hand up and down the entire length and tugging just a little bit of skin on the downstroke. Why did she do it? Was she enjoying this, or was it just a rare opportunity she also happened not to pass up on? Which one of them was a whore?

Brad and the blonde on his right were French kissing now and without thinking Marie quietly reached under her skirt and touched herself through her pantyhose and underwear, stirring her hand in circles.

The shy one looked at her again and Marie froze after the eye contact. But as the shy woman's hand moved up and down over Brad's cock with visible enthusiasm, Marie kept going and continued playing with her pussy. It felt so weird to lock eyes with a stranger and be watched touching yourself, she thought. Very, very odd, but also erotic. Mostly unnerving, but it didn't stop her. Suddenly the shy woman butted into the kiss and Brad eagerly switched to her while still holding the other woman's breasts. The shy woman kept staring at Marie as they tongued and that felt so weird. What was that? Did she get a permission from Marie's stare? Was she taunting her, or just going with the flow of the moment?

But the flow reversed. The brazen hussy on the right didn't seem to like getting her kiss stolen so she reached out to take over stroking Brad's cock, but the shy one didn't budge. Both women were now trying to stroke his cock, hands overlapping and changing order as they stroked. Ultimately the blonde won and the shy woman settled on playing with his balls. She looked slightly defeated, the Blondie was ahead anyway because she let him have her titties and she wasn't uncomfortable with the idea of being groped. It was a weird mental equation to consider, especially since the shy one was still staring at Marie and making out with Brad. Marie was desperately trying to keep her composure; she was a step away from pulling down her pantyhose and panties and rubbing her clit out in the open for everyone to see.

However, Marie lost her nerve and decided this was enough. She was through. She grabbed her purse and finally walked out, heading home. Just as she was passing the kitchen, the Devil himself grabbed her by the shoulders and she found she couldn't make any forward headway. She left her purse on the kitchen counter and returned barefoot to the bedroom with the entire bottle of Jack Daniels and without any legwear or panties. She collected all the shot glasses placing them on the night stand and started pouring.

Blondie slurred, "Oh Jesus, I'm out," explaining herself defensively, "I only came in to see if this thing, ... if this was real." But having come to her senses, she got up off the bed and started getting dressed. When she was ready she again started explaining herself, but then quit halfway through because it was pointless.

"Thanks for the entertainment," she said and headed out, pausing by the hallway mirror to run her fingers through her hair. Marie came back to the bed clutching all the shots and as she handed them out they heard the front door slam shut seconds later.

Marie was now holding a spare shot. Without thinking, she gave it to the shy woman.

"Guess you're it now," she hummed cryptically.

The woman immediately replied, "I can't drink both of these," slightly panicked and shaking her head. Which was different from refusing it outright like earlier. Without asking Marie what she meant by "it", she accepted both of them in each hand. They clinked and the woman swallowed one of the shots, rolling her eyes. Brad and Marie followed suit, and then the Devil took over Marie again.

She got up and walked next to the woman as she was still reeling in from the harsh liquid and stood behind her. Not understanding why she did it, she grabbed the empty shot from the brunette's left hand and started removing the woman's black jacket for her. The woman almost hissed in surprise and looked Marie right in the eyes when unexpectedly Brad reached under her shirt again and started fondling her breasts.

As his other hand went to her ass, the brunette's eyes again pleaded with Marie for help, for reassurance, for anything. Brad's hand was making it further under her ass. But instead of help, all Marie gave her was finishing removing half of her jacket.

"You'll need that other hand free," she told her. The woman, now wide-eyed, was stuck with the second shot blocking her sleeve and somehow internally agreed that yes, her hand was busy and didn't need to be. Just like Marie said. And there was only one way to get rid of it.

"Oh lord," she said and grunted after swallowing the second shot. She handed the glass to Marie, who just carelessly threw it on the floor and finished removing the woman's jacket for her. She cooperated and rose up for a moment to let go of it, and for ceding that ground she was punished by brad touching her underneath her skirt. She really did not seem to like that at all.

Never in a million years could Marie understand why she did it, but she reached under the shy woman's shirt and touched her other breast, the one Brad wasn't fondling. In response, the woman stared at her defiantly, almost screaming for her to stop, but didn't actually say anything. Instead, her mouth puckered into an O and she started stroking Brad's cock again while getting molested by the two of them through her bra. Marie had never touched a woman before, and it felt so wrong to do it uninvited, but she also really enjoyed it especially since the two of them started this entire experience in that weird, bizarre and almost antagonistic manner.

The shy woman started breathing loudly and for some unexplained reason it excited Marie terribly. It was downright scary.

She wasn't bi, but Marie was enjoying this and felt the urge of feeling naked flesh in her hands. She'd never have this opportunity again. She reached under the woman's bra and pushed it up, with Brad helping her. Cock stroking sped up and Brad kissed the woman again, moving his hand out of her shirt and onto her leg. His two hands now had the woman surrounded. Marie watched them make out and then filled the gap, cupping the shy woman's breasts with both of her hands.

God, this was exhilarating. She got closer behind her to where her knee touched Brad's hand fondling the shy woman's ass. The smell of unfamiliar perfume pushed her to be wilder and really feel those tits. They were softer and bigger than her own, and the woman's breathing was driving her crazy. She scared herself when she kissed the woman's neck and heard a surprised but muffled squeal. Breaking her kiss with Brad, the woman looked at her visibly alarmed. The handjob stopped. His other hand started stroking the woman's inner thigh.

"Shhh, it's ok," Marie calmed her down and kissed the back of her neck again, squeezing and massaging the woman's breasts. It was still so eerily quiet in the bedroom. The shy woman went back to jerking Brad off and kissing him and let Marie do whatever she wanted. Marie felt such power over her. It was intoxicating. As her lips traced a shoulder curve, she wanted to see naked breasts so she slipped two manicured fingers between a button and started undoing the woman's crispy white shirt. After the second button, the woman turned to her and softly whispered "Don't." Her expression looked so pitiful, so helpless, that Marie had to keep going when the kiss resumed.

After the third button, the woman gently pushed Marie's hand down and Marie noticed a wedding ring on it. Her hand was invitingly warm and the jewelry perversely challenged her to go after the fourth. The woman turned around and asked her again, "Please don't." She had such a pitiful rape-me look that it produced the opposite effect. Marie couldn't stop if she tried. Instead of replying, she leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. She didn't mean to.

It was so weird. She'd never kissed a girl before, and realized that she was missing out. The woman's lips were so sweet and both of them were turned on but for different reasons. It was electrifying. To Marie, maybe it was a thoughtless experiment at first and she was sure the kiss shocked the shy woman, but there was no recoiling in horror. They both craned their necks to get more comfortable.

The woman, distracted by the unexpected kiss, closed her eyes and stopped stroking Brad's cock. She half-turned around, moving her freed hand onto Marie's waistline. Marie locked eyes with him as the two women made out. She didn't feel like she was bi even while French kissing a girl. All she meant to do was make her stop talking, or maybe get them on some kind of even footing and show Brad that she would also like to get felt up and groped.

But her pseudo-logic failed her and all her rationalizations went out the window when her knees got weak and she felt tingles all over. She forgot Brad.

Rest of the buttons came out and Brad made himself useful and licked the shy woman's nipples. They were beautiful, the kind you have to stir into life and they bloom wonderfully. She started moaning loudly and it gave Marie butterflies. She wanted to see the brunette look helpless again so she got up and let Brad take over. While he did that, running his greedy hands all over her body, Marie walked to her side and touched the shy woman's leg. She stroked it lovingly a few moments, then grabbed the woman's ankle and started pulling it onto the bed, shoe on. The woman was still sitting on the side of the bed but Marie wanted her kneeling.

"Why don't we get Brad some easier access, huh?" she whispered in her ear and the shy woman finally understood, adjusted on the bed and got on all fours. Marie felt this weird, bizarre sense of pleasure in seeing her do what she wanted. She slid her horny claws back to the woman's ankles and nudged her to spread her legs apart, observing the wear on her shoes, and then reached with both hands to touch her. God, she wanted to touch her. Her left hand went to her pet's exposed breasts and her right hand reached under the woman's skirt and felt her crotch up. Brunette's eyes went so wide. So did Marie's.

Marie was surprised that the woman wasn't wearing underwear under her pantyhose. She'd never thought about how other women did it, she always wore hers over underwear.

Her hand stroked the woman's pussy in nice sweet circles and they both forgot Brad. They kissed. The whole universe collapsed to two women exploring each other and liking it, and now two more wandering hands entered the fray. Marie realized she was touching a shaved pussy, it jolted her into reality. Suddenly the woman was no longer shy, she was greedy and insatiable and she wanted to touch Marie all over. As she knelt upright, Marie let her do just that. Soon, the woman found out Marie wasn't wearing anything under her skirt, and Brad butted in again. They shooed him away completely oblivious of his presence and only acknowledged him when he started to peel off the woman's pantyhose under her skirt, because that was helpful to the two of them. Marie helped.

Marie had an equal reach now and they let Brad jerk himself off and watch while they graduated to heavier petting. For a fleeting moment, she wondered if they were actually the same age, or if she was older. It didn't matter, what mattered now was to make the woman cum. Marie felt her first pussy ever as she swept her hand over the raw flesh, feeling a set of warm folds run across her fingertips and wondered why was she so forensic about experiences. It wasn't meat, it was a woman, her first but she'd never felt a pattern quite like this in touching anything. She'd never touched a shaved pussy before. Or any other. Being a woman she had a pretty good cheatsheet and a moan told her she did it right.

When did that become her priority, she mused? To make the brunette cum?

She broke off the kiss and the fondling and the universe expanded back into view. Brad was behind the shy woman with a wrapped condom in his hand, ready to mount her. Her pantyhose was pulled down to her knees and his cock was just inches away from her pussy. Suddenly Marie wasn't sure how she felt about that anymore. She felt responsible for arranging this vulnerable position and encouraging the shy woman to go along with it. Moment ago two of them were in a magical place. Making out in the sun, in a field of flowers and clean mountain air, just the two of them as time halted. But now they were in this dirty dark room with a pervert. She felt protective, she realized, and didn't want the woman to cross a line she'd regret. Or maybe she was just being selfish. Brad tore open the package and handed it to the surprised brunette.

Marie locked eyes with her, and again the helpless look came over the woman's face. She seemed like she might take it out of the wrapper. Marie was responsible for things taking this turn and she had to do something.

She got up and extended a hand to her, helping the shy woman up. Once she stood up, Marie adjusted the woman's bra and started buttoning her shirt up for her. They could see him, but to both of them, Brad was now invisible and they were far beyond his influence or control. Inspired by Marie's earlier nonchalance, the shy woman threw the condom still in its wrapper on the floor, pulled up her pantyhose and fixed her skirt. Marie took her by the hand and led her away toward the kitchen, toward escape, and there they kissed again, hugging sweetly. Marie whispered her own name and was rewarded with one in return.

Dawn. Dawn. What a pretty name, she thought.

Between kisses Marie whispered, "Dawn, I want to see you again."

Dawn seemed surprised, "You do?" She really did seem shy and sweet, innocent. Delicious. She hesitated for a moment and replied, "I'm not usually like this. I don't know what..."

Marie responded by putting her tongue in Dawn's mouth and transporting both of them back to the field of flowers. It was sweet until Dawn's hand wandered under Marie's skirt, and then it was erotic. But not the dirty kind. Time froze again and when they came to merely seconds later, she said, "Yes, but not in a place like this."

Regretfully, Marie broke off their embrace and explained that she's expected at work soon. Dawn fished out her phone and handed it to Marie unlocked. Feeling bizarrely nervous after everything that happened, Marie texted herself with it and discovered she entered the wrong number. She corrected it immediately and was satisfied when her purse buzzed.

"I don't know why I'm so nervous," she confessed and ran her hand through Dawn's hair. Yeah, she was younger. Maybe mid-20s.

"Be careful going home Dawn," she whispered through a kiss.

They left a few minutes apart, never saying goodbye to Brad.

Marie got in her car and started the engine. She just sat there, transfixed. She was definitely not the same woman she was an hour ago, and would never be that person again. Her pussy was oozing. It made an obscene wet sound when she spread her legs in the seat and she thought of feeling Dawn up again. She peeked under her skirt and saw her juices were nearly bubbling when she spread her lips apart. Had she ever been this wet before? She should have put her underwear back on earlier, she concluded. Finally driving off, she crept up slowly through the parking lot, slaloming between straggling train station refugees. Pretending practicality, she parked nearer to 715 and decided to go inside to change.

This time the door was locked so she knocked to be let in. Brad opened the door and he was dressed and very surprised.

"Mind if I come in to change real quick?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure," he replied and moved out of the way.

Marie started heading toward the bathroom to change in privacy but then thought that was pointless after everything that happened this morning. Her panties were tied in a bunch and she started straightening them out but then gave up impatiently, shoving them back in her purse. She decided to skip her bra because it was too much work. She started to put her pantyhose back on, slipped her shoes on midway through so she'd be done faster, and that suddenly made her think of Dawn. Brad watched and she looked at him for a long second, holding sides of her pantyhose mid-roll.