Marie Walks into an Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" he asked.

Marie stared at him some more and decided she wasn't nervous anymore. At all. Her pantyhose hanging just barely over her knees, she managed to surprise him when she reached over and locked the front door, then grabbed his hand and led him back to the bedroom, top of her pantyhose just lazily staying on her knees. She felt like a harlot walking that way, one hand dragging him behind her, other holding her purse.

"So you're a literal skirt chaser huh?" she asked him as they walked. It was obvious- on a Friday only a handful of women wore formal clothes. It was a casual Friday, there should have been a mix of jeans and sweaters. It couldn't have been a coincidence that the three women who acted on his note dressed professionally.

She sat her purse down on the floor and kicked her shoes off, then pushed him on the bed and got on top. His hands went onto her hips as she slithered forward, putting her crotch over his. Fighting her pantyhose in order to spread her legs, she finished straddling him, unbuttoned the front of her blouse and then just stopped doing anything and thought for a second.

She accused him, "You gave the note to women in pantyhose, didn't you?" He looked uncomfortable with her question. She spread her shirt open and her breasts came into his view. Feeling merciful, she playfully modified her sentence into a rhetorical.

"You nasty pervert."

She felt his hard cock rise and press against her wet slit through his pants. She gave him a moment's worth of a lapdance and then finally leaned down and kissed him, whispering, "Is that it, you like women in nylons?"

Their tongues danced, and she realized he wasn't a good kisser but she didn't care. His hands shifted to feel her breasts and she decided she enjoyed that just fine. She was in a weird mood.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson, Brad," she whispered between kisses and pushed her pantyhose below her knees, since it was in the way. She spread her legs as much as she could and resumed a slow lapdance, using his bulge to spread her pussy lips apart under her skirt.

"Yeah?" he asked dumbly.

Marie realized despite her earlier observations, he actually wasn't all that confident. Talking revealed his weaknesses. Hence the cowardly note, hence the bedroom being quiet all morning. Not even a dumb "Yeah that feels good" from him. She stuck her tongue in his mouth and they kissed passionately and she thought he could never compare to Dawn but she was horny enough to overlook it. She rubbed her bare crotch over his pants and then reached down and started unzipping him.

"You shouldn't play with a woman's emotions," she told him and started creeping ominously over his crotch. "That was a very cheap stunt you pulled," she added, "I thought I was special." She reached down and pulled her pantyhose lower to her ankles, too impatient to take them off. She was so wet. Her skirt rode up while she was loosening his pants. Brad reached up to the night stand and picked up a condom, but she took it away from him and threw it down on the floor.

They were all alone again, she realized. And this moment was dirty, not erotic. Nasty. In a dark, ugly, moldy room.

"Oh no, you don't get to pick how this happens," she hissed at him, her wet pussy lips now grinding right into the front of his bare cock. She kissed him gently but with firmly pursed lips and whispered, "Do you understand?"

As she ground her wetness into his cock, he whispered a very weak "Yes." Marie realized that she was definitely wrong earlier. He wasn't confident at all, he just happened to have dumb luck in sweeping three very bored housewives into his spider web on the same day. His trick made her into a cheap slut and she was angry about it, she realized. She wanted to nurture that feeling. He was pathetic. The coward couldn't walk up to her and flirt, he hid behind his lazily copied love notes and that made her feel power over him.

Marie swung her ass in a wide circle and rubbed herself off the front of his cock. "This is the first time it worked, isn't it?" He nodded. "And how it backfired on you the first time it did," she chuckled loudly, adding "but you lucked out, they stuck around."

Smirking at herself she said, "I can't believe Blondie let you play with her tits. You owe me for that one Brad."

"Yeah, I do," he replied meekly.

"You're not a pantyhose fetishist, are you Brad?" she marveled out loud, concluding, "No, you just wanted to be one step closer to putting your grubby hands under a skirt, hoping you won't get your hands slapped away."

He nodded again.

"Well, skirts are great for easy access, aren't they?" she asked him and rested her hands on his chest as she slowly rocked back and forth over the length of his cock. Her aim was good and she started sitting on it. "Do you see what happens?" she asked him threateningly as his head slipped in. Her own skirt was now scrunched up all the way up to her hips, and even though he could feel it, he now saw she didn't shave.

"Oh, no, no, no. Hold still," she hissed at him when he started arching his hips away from her and pushing her off with his thighs.

He was still expecting to wear a condom. But he hesitated for far too long and ended going along with what she wanted. He stopped squirming and Marie repositioned his cock right at the entrance. He did have a big cock, and at first she worried whether it would fit, but she was so wet from earlier that it slid right in. Slowly. Like a glacier sliding down a mountain. She sat all the way down on it and started riding him just the way she liked it, as he looked on horrified at the unplanned risk.

With one hand, she guided his cheek to turn aside.

"Don't look at me," she commanded and kept riding him. She felt her orgasm building fast from the morning's momentum, and discovered that a shaved cock was as smooth as it advertised. Maybe she should consider shaving, she thought.

"I'm going to come, you asshole," she growled at Brad and started riding him even faster. Brad's hands were on her breasts now, squeezing them against her movements. She cupped her hands over his and helped him squeeze even harder and then slapped them away angrily and kept fucking him hard, her hands now resting on his chest.

She bragged, "I'm gonna fuck that other girl too."

He turned and looked at her in bewilderment as she rode him.

With her right hand she forced him to look away again, leaning on it this time and holding his face pressed down in the pillow.

"I said don't look at me," she repeated herself and started sliding up and down on his cock faster. Oh yes, this was a dirty moment alright. His cock was thick and she could feel the veins on it. He was nothing to her but a toy, a prop. She was bottoming out and there was a pinch of discomfort. She enjoyed it.

Still riding him fast, she thought of Dawn and how time stopped when they made out and hesitantly agreed with Brad's taste in women. What if she took the whole day off and two of them caught up over tea or coffee? She wanted to know Dawn better. No, she'd need to sober up before trying this again. She wanted a clear mind next time, and an opportunity wouldn't have to present itself. No, she'd make time for Dawn. She wondered what her husband was like, wanted to know about her.

Climax was so close. Dawn. Pretty Dawn, she thought, and suddenly came hard exhaling in bursts. Her legs shook hard. Brad was entirely oblivious of her orgasm except that she completely lost rhythm.

Without telling him anything, she got up and got dressed properly, taking her time to unbunch her underwear this time. Remembering the blonde, she walked up to the mirror and also fixed her hair. Her lipstick was half gone and smeared. She wasn't in a hurry though, so in a few short trips to the hallway she wiped rest of it off with a tissue and then put on her lip balm. He was out of breath and asked her something but she didn't pay attention and hadn't caught what he was saying. That was alright because she didn't care. She picked up her purse and Dawn's forgotten jacket and looked over her shoulder.

"Why don't you finish yourself off?" she said and walked out.