All Comments on 'Mariel Gets Dirty'

by atkins

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OHHHHHHHH MY

SO HOT, SO SEXY, I CANT FIND THE WORDS !

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story...

I thought the story was hot. I don't know what the deal is but some on this site seem to make it a point to slam stories that do not fit their view of what is acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOTTTTTTTT!

I'm 61 and I love this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Erotic Attraction.

Young David and one of mature wives in the neighborhood discover an attraction for each other that will not be denied. A fun story to read as the characters do their little erotic dance and finally come together for some really hot action. An enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it!

Super hot story. I would love to see a young stud give my 63 year old wife a thorough fucking. We did several threesomes and some wife swapping years ago. One of the hottest times was watching her totally drain a 17 year old neighbor boy when she was 41.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
back door entrance...

we all have desires...and david brought out the best of mrs. archer...well done...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Dude!

Why on earth stop here? I can think of ten more stories every time he mows the lawn for the rest of the summer.

papa pelikanpapa pelikanalmost 12 years ago
MORE

It seems a pity that you aren't giving us any more - the best stories on the site - which of course - remind me of a few of my own adventures -

Just as well that not many felows have discovered that these ladies are the best - and as Benjamin Franklin said "they are so greatful"

HardMerlinHardMerlinalmost 11 years ago
Yes, more, please!

I agee. This is worth more of your style. Any chance?

September4decemberSeptember4decemberover 6 years ago
My dream....cum true

Atkins....you write my fantasies so accurately!

I have a widow across the street I want to experience this way...

What a tease this story is!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
old women are sex sluts

I seduced a similar married lady. We meet often. She likes my aggressiveness. I spank her, I love to nurture her big tits, sucking, biting them til she screams. Then always leave her panties on until I take her. Then ripping them off...usually force her to take me doggie, driving it in hard and deep, til she screams and begs because it hurts, but being verbal telling her she is my bitch, to fuck and use. Telling her that I'm going to breed her and she tries to pull away, then yank out, take my belt and to her ass, til she begs to submit. I am endowed, 10 inches, which is buried often in her ass, pussy and in her mouth. Her orgasms are screaming fits, begging to be bred like a bitch. She is 68, I'm 22. We often fuck after her husband leaves for work and use his petty cum load as lube to my big cock. I live on my own, a couple houses from her. I use her even when he's home. Telling her to come my place I want to fuck. If you young, find an old bitch like this. No better sex.

Robingreen678Robingreen678over 2 years ago

Oh my, yes! Thank you! That was fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous