Mariela's Story

Story Info
A muscular prostitute does three guys in different ways.
5k words
3.08
6.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mariela lay on her back on the king-size bed, moaning in pleasure as Chad fucked her hard with his massive eight and a half inch cock. She moved her body with his, trying to match his tempo. She was never a starfish, even when she was on her back.

Chad increased the pace and intensity of the pounding he was giving her, turning Mariela's moans of pleasure to those of pain. An involuntary cry escaped her lips as she tried to keep moving her body to match the pace of the increasingly hard screwing she was receiving, the pain energizing her and getting her even more aroused. She felt herself nearing the edge. Almost there...

Mariela came hard, shrieking loudly as the waves of pleasure from her powerful orgasm flowed through her body. At the same moment, Chad shot a massive load of semen into her. The two muscular, good-looking people enjoyed their simultaneous orgasms. As he pulled out, they looked into one another's eyes and smiled.

They rolled out of Chad's bed, cleaned the fluids off their bodies, and stood next to each other beside the bed. Mariela was a raven-haired Filipina beauty with an elegant, high-cheekboned face and the archetypical dark brown Filipina skin. Her 5'6", 145-pound body combined muscularity and athleticism with a feminine hourglass figure, her waist measuring an impressively small 26 inches. Her natural 36C breasts were still firm and perky, and her heavily muscled dancer's ass was just large enough to attract attention, but not so big as to be disproportionate.

The 6'3", 225-pound Chad towered over her. His naturally athletic body had been further sculpted by years of heavy workouts, and Mariela playfully ran her fingers over his steel-hard abs, even harder than hers, then moved her hand up over his muscular chest to his bulging biceps. She loved how much bigger his arms were than her own, even though hers certainly weren't small. She also loved his nicely tanned skin. Although Chad was Caucasian, he spent enough time in the sun that he didn't look too pale next to her.

She gave him a kiss, Mariela having to stand on tiptoe because of the difference in their heights. "That was amazing as always, hun," she told her friend with benefits. "I love having you on top of and inside me. You're one of the few men strong enough to put me on my back."

Chad simply smirked in the cocky manner of a guy who knew he had what women wanted, without having to pose or fake anything. "I know, baby," he replied.

"I'll just pop in the shower to clean off a little more before going," said Mariela. "I'm seeing a couple of clients tonight. Text me soon!"

"Sure, Mari." Chad admired the view of Mariela's round, muscular brown ass as she headed towards the bathroom.

* * *

Mariela entered the elegant lobby of the Marriott Hotel and headed confidently for the elevators. Her outfit of a black miniskirt, knee-high high-heeled black leather boots, and a white blouse was sexy enough to show off her hot body, yet classy enough to make it perfectly plausible that she was just a regular businesswoman staying at the hotel. She pushed the button for the 12th floor. When the doors opened, she headed off to the room number she had memorized and knocked on the door. It was opened quickly and she stepped inside.

She smiled at the man in the room as she closed the door behind her and felt the familiar rush as he blushed a little as he smiled back. He was the same height as her in her high heels, so that meant he was about 5'10". He was cute enough, in a boyish kind of way, though not hot like Chad. That was why Chad got it for free, while this guy would have to pay.

"Hi, I'm Dean," he said. "You must be Mariela. Wow, you're even hotter than your Internet pictures. Usually it's the other way around."

She laughed. "Thanks. I get that a lot." She set her purse on the table and rolled up the sleeves of her white blouse. Stepping closer to him, she flipped her long, silky jet-black hair into his face seductively. She ran her hand across his chest, feeling his heart rate increase, then reached down and took his hand into hers. As their arms were positioned next to each other, she couldn't help comparing her wrist size with his. They looked about the same. Looking up, she noticed that Dean was making the comparison too.

"Wow," he said as he got a close-up view of her thick, heavily muscled forearm. Her very dark brown skin looked even darker than usual next to the white color of the blouse. "You've got some impressive arms for a girl."

She flipped her hair into his face again. "Thanks. I get that a lot." She looked straight into his eyes, enjoying the fact that she was the same height as him with her high heels. "Hey, want to play a little game? We agreed on $300 for the price, right? Let's arm-wrestle. If you win, I'll drop it down to $250, and if I win, it'll be $350. Deal?"

Dean thought for a moment, then said, "Deal." He sat at the table and placed his arm into position. Mariela looked at it as she sat across from him. The two forearms looked about the same size, although his wrist was probably slightly bigger, since she was wearing a black leather bracelet that covered up the thinnest part of her wrist and made her forearm look thicker. His arm had decent muscle tone, though not nearly as developed as hers, and his skin was much lighter than hers, although he was tanned enough that he obviously spent a decent amount of time in the fresh air.

Mariela felt calm and confident as she gripped his hand. She had beaten bigger guys than him. "Whenever you're ready," she said.

"Okay...ready...set...go!"

Dean came out strong, pushing with all his strength, trying to overwhelm her quickly. She was strong enough to absorb it, however, giving a little but still keeping her arm well above the table. He tried a few more surges, each one running into more and more resistance, before she turned from defense to offense. Unlike him, she simply used slow, steady pressure, relying on both her strength and her stamina. Gradually, she pushed his arm back to the starting position, then slowly downward. He didn't go down easy, making her work for it, earning some respect from her. She was beating him, but at least he could put up a fight. Finally, inevitably, his arm touched the table.

Dean sighed, clearly disappointed, but gave her a look of admiration. "You beat me fair and square." He reached into his pocket and handed her three $100 bills and a $50.

Mariela smiled at him as she put the money in her purse. "Hey, at least you were man enough to put up a fight." She stood up and removed her boots. "Enough foreplay. Let's fuck." As she spoke, she took off her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra and her firm, round, natural 36C's were exposed immediately. Despite their size, her breasts were perky enough that she could get away with going braless. Also, unlike most other girls, Mariela had no tan lines, her tits being as dark brown as the rest of her skin.

"Definitely down with that," said Dean, taking off his shirt and unzipping his pants. He was in decent physical shape, though not heavily muscled. As he eagerly pulled off his pants and boxers, she looked at his crotch. His cock was already fully erect. About six inches, she decided, with acceptable girth as well. He wasn't big enough to be one of the "friends with benefits" she fucked for free, but he had enough that she could fuck him for money.

She removed her short skirt and lacy red panties. Her black pussy hair was neatly trimmed into a heart shape. "Condom," she said. Although she let guys like Chad fuck her raw, she always insisted on the use of a condom with her paying clients. Dean nodded, reaching down to the floor to take one out of his pants pocket, and put it on. They stood there, facing each other, her nude except for her black leather bracelet, and him nude except for the condom, his manhood throbbing with anticipation.

"Lie on the bed on your back," she instructed him. "I'm going to give you a hard fucking." He quickly obeyed.

Mariela turned, her long silky dark hair swishing behind her, and wiggled her muscular brown dancer's ass at him. Then she suddenly threw her athletic body into a series of standing back handsprings, elegantly backflipping like a pro-gymnast, her hands and feet rhythmically alternating touching the floor as she flipped with blindingly fast speed. She finished her tumbling run with a perfectly timed and positioned back tuck somersault, launching herself high into the air and landing hard right on Dean's midsection. He let out an "oof."

"Ooh, am I heavy, baby?" she cooed. "I weigh 145 pounds. That's probably more than most of the other girls who've been on top of you."

"No...Mariela...you're...the perfect size," he grunted, clearly still hurting. "I like that you have actual muscles. And that you can do those amazing back flips. Damn, girl. Where did you learn that? That's so hot."

"Oh, I used to be a dancer. Any woman who wants to be known as a decent dance girl has to know how to do back handsprings. And you can call me Mari. We're going to get very intimate in a couple of seconds, so you should feel free to use the diminutive form of my name."

"Yes, Mari," said Dean as she performed an effortless full 180 degree split, showing off her astonishing flexibility, and slid herself down onto his waiting, throbbing cock, her wetness making it very smooth. "Unh...I love...a flexible girl."

"Thanks. I get that a lot." She remained in the splits position as she began fucking him rhythmically and hard. Her medium-sized breasts bounced up and down as she rode him, and he reached up and began playing with her tits as he took his fucking, feeling the firmness of her jugs and the pointiness of her erect nipples.

Mariela increased her pace, screwing him harder. Her pussy was already clamped tight around his rock-hard cock, and she now began clenching her well-trained vaginal muscles, eliciting moans of pleasure - and pain - from her male partner. "Holy shit," he moaned. "Never...met...a girl...who could... do that...before."

She smirked cockily. "I work out all my muscles. The vagina is a muscle too. Not going to neglect it." Despite the fact that she was in the middle of a very hard, hot, and steamy fuck session, she was so used to it that she was able to carry on a conversation in a normal tone right in the middle of it.

She continued to screw him, her own arousal increasing as she fucked him faster and harder and clamped her powerful vaginal muscles on his steel- hard cock tighter and tighter, becoming turned on by his increasingly loud moans of pain. "Oh, you like that, baby?" she whispered huskily. "This is what a real woman can do. Not some silly little girl."

"Oh, Mari, holy fuck, I've never felt anything like this before..." he cried out. She simply laughed as she felt herself getting closer and closer to climax...

She suddenly felt him stiffen inside her. "Not yet!" She backhanded him hard across the face. "Just a few more seconds, baby," she grunted as he cried out in pain from the strength of her blow.

She continued grunting and hissing dirty talk to him as the speed and power of the fucking she was giving him neared its maximum level. As she felt her orgasm rapidly approach, her words involuntarily switched from English to her native tongue. Though Dean couldn't understand what she was saying, she could tell that just got him even more aroused, his cock stiffening once again...

Mariela came hard, shrieking as waves of pleasure made her entire heavily muscled body shudder. A second later, Dean came equally hard, calling out her name over and over as wave after wave of semen filled the condom, his body quivering and trembling.

She slid herself up and off of him and gracefully cartwheeled off the bed. Making her way to the bathroom, she cleaned off the sticky fluids on her vaginal area with some tissues, then wet a washcloth and brought it over to Dean, who was sitting on the bed, his body still trying to recover.

She dabbed the washcloth on his face where she had struck him, wiping away the blood from his lip. "I'm sorry I hit you," she apologized. "I lost control in the heat of the moment. Are you all right?"

Dean touched his lip. "I'm...I'm fine. And you don't have to apologize for anything. That was...amazing, Mari. Definitely the best fucking I've ever had. Paid or unpaid."

She smiled. "Thanks. I get that a lot."

Dean removed and disposed of the filled condom, then began putting on his underwear and pants. Mariela slid back into her lacy red panties and little black miniskirt, and put her high-heeled boots back on.

She noticed him watching her as he put his shirt on and gave him one last shake of her perky, round, dark brown 36C tits before covering them up, winking at him as she finished buttoning up her blouse. "Call me when you're ready for another session, baby. Same price, $300. Unless you want to arm wrestle again."

"No thanks to the arm wrestling!" Dean laughed. "But I'll definitely be calling you, Mari."

She picked up her purse. "See you soon, baby. Bye!" She blew him a kiss. Then, with a swirl of skirts, she was gone.

* * *

Mariela knocked on the door of a different room in the hotel. It was opened quickly and she stepped inside, locking the door behind her. She saw the man waiting for her and managed to hide the smirk that would have appeared on her face. From the lame, desperate-sounding messages he had written her, she had suspected he would be one of "those." And he certainly was.

He was short for a guy, around 5'6", the same height as her, although because of her four-inch stiletto high heels she towered over him. The T-shirt and shorts he was wearing revealed his thin, scrawny, unathletic body. He probably weighed less than Mariela's 145 pounds, but at the same time the beginnings of his gut, likely caused by too much fast food and too little exercise, made his waist larger than the slim 26-inch waist she carried on her hourglass figure. His skin was pale, indicating that he spent most of his time indoors playing video games or jacking off to porn, and his face was dopey, homely, and ugly.

His dopey face immediately developed an expression of awe at her beauty and her muscles. "Hey, sexy. Wow, your body is perfect. You're a goddess," he drooled.

She resisted the urge to roll her eyes. "Just remember, I'm a whore, not your romantic princess. I'm Mariela."

"S...sorry, Mariela. I'm Morty," he stammered. He moved closer to her awkwardly, as if wanting a hug but not even having the balls to go for something as simple as that. She quickly held out her hand and he shook it, clearly disappointed. She let him feel the strength of her grip before releasing his hand.

As Morty tried to get the feeling back in his fingers, Mariela again kept a poker face, hiding her emotions. Even shaking his hand repulsed her. But she had put on her black leather gloves before entering the room, so at least she hadn't had to make direct physical contact with this loser. And at least she had caused the little shit some pain.

"Well, nice to meet you, Morty. First things first. The money. I need cash up front. You stated $800 in your online offer."

"Right, Mariela. Um...can I call you Mari?"

"Mariela will be fine," she replied in an emotionless tone. Not allowing men to call her by the diminutive form of her name made it clear that there was a distance between them, and it was clear from Morty's falling face that he knew it.

He reached into his pocket and handed her eight $100 bills. After counting the cash, she put it into her purse and set it down on the nearby table.

"Now close your eyes," she instructed him.

Morty's homely face broke into a wide grin, thinking she was going to strip for him. Eagerly, he closed his eyes and waited.

Nothing happened for a few seconds. Suddenly, there was a horrible pain in his nose and he felt blood bubbling out. His eyes flew open in a panic. Sure enough, Mariela had broken his nose with a powerful punch from her large fist.

He staggered around. It took him at least fifteen seconds for him to recover enough to even say, "WHY?!"

She smirked. Now, she was unleashed. This was the moment she had been waiting for. Now, she could unload on this dweeb, physically and mentally. "Why? Because you're a loser. L-O-S-E-R. You're short, scrawny, ugly, dumb, weak, and perverted. Free tip, cocksucker. We girls usually get offers in the $300 range for our 'services.' But when I saw your offer of $800, I knew you had to be one of those desperate wankers who couldn't get any sex. You're a virgin, aren't you?"

Morty simply let out a moan, both from the pain of her devastating punch and the pain in his heart from all his sexual hopes and dreams being yanked away. Mariela punched him in the face, the rough leather of her glove opening up a nasty cut on his cheek. "When I ask you a question, you will answer me. And you will answer with the truth. Is that clear, wimp?" She made another fist.

"Yes, Miss Mariela! It's clear! And yes, I'm a virgin!"

"Of course you are. That ridiculously high cash offer gave it away, and your desperate whining confirmed it. Any time any of us sees an offer that high, we know it's one of you people. Sometimes we just ignore them, and other times, we set up meetings just so we can rob you. Some of the girls use drugs on their victims, or bring their pimps or friends with benefits for muscle, but from talking to my friends in the 'business' a lot of us have found we can get away with just beating the crap out of you losers ourselves, since you virgin freaks are such weaklings." She flexed her bulging bicep, the size of the muscle visible even under the blouse. "Bet you can only dream about having muscles like this, wimp, even though I'm just a GIRL. You people call us the weaker sex all the time. Who's weaker now?" She suddenly punched him in his left eye, turning it black.

"Miss Mariela, please," Morty begged when he had finally recovered from her latest devastating blow. "You have my money. Just take it and go. Please don't hit me anymore."

Mariela crossed her muscular forearms in front of her, making them look even bigger than normal. The sleeves of her white blouse were still rolled up. "You think you're in a position to tell me what to do?"

"N...no, Miss Mariela! That's not what I...I just..." He was interrupted when she rammed her knee into his stomach. He doubled over, gasping for breath. Then the pain got worse when she kneed him again, but slightly lower this time, right in his groin, sending searing, white-hot agony into his testicles. She stunned him with a vicious headbutt, then spun around, her long silky black hair flying, and delivered a powerful back kick from her booted foot to his chest, sending him flying across the room to land in a heap on the bed.

"I saw you checking my ass out when I turned to put the money in my purse," she said. "So now check this out." With that, she suddenly began doing a series of back handsprings towards him, her backflips perfect despite the skirt and high heels she was wearing. Morty, still stunned from her attacks, froze like a deer in the headlights as she tumbled closer and closer with blazing speed. She finished her tumbling run with a high back layout, landing hard on top of him. He let out a grunt.

"Ooh, am I heavy, baby?" Mariela's words were the same that she had spoken to Dean, but now they were taunting and mocking instead of playful and flirtatious. "I'm sure I weigh more than your scrawny ass, but my 26-inch wasp waist is still way smaller than your ugly little gut." She sat on him, backhanding him hard across the face, releasing more blood.

She unleashed a verbal brutalization on him to go with the physical one. "For other girls, robbing wusses like you is just about the money. But for me, being able to dominate a weakling male is the main attraction. The money is just icing on the cake."

12