Mariela's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held her forearm next to his. The contrast between her thick, dark brown one with rippling, heavily developed muscles and his thin, pale one with no muscle tone was quite extreme. "See? I'm a GIRL and you're supposed to be a MAN, but your wimpy-ass wrist looks ridiculously thin next to mine."

A tear ran down Morty's cheek. Mariela laughed loudly. "Aww, what's the matter, crybaby? Isn't this what you wanted? A hot chick on top of you in the hotel bed?" She delivered a stinging bitchslap to his cheek, then stood up and gracefully backflipped off the bed, landing perfectly despite her stiletto heels. "Now strip, cocksucker."

Morty stared at her. She clenched her fists. "I said strip, cocksucker. And I mean right fucking now."

"Yes, Miss Mariela!" He hurriedly pulled off his shirt, shorts, and underwear, his pale, weak body lying on the bed naked and humiliated. Shamefully, he had a raging hard-on, and even more shamefully, his boner was only four inches long!

Mariela sneered at the sight. "I knew it. All you people are tiny-dicked losers. We women have length requirements. Mine are quite reasonable for a chick as hot as me. At least five inches for a paid fuck, and at least seven inches for a free fuck. But you don't even come close."

Morty, trembling in fear and filled with shame and self-loathing at the fact that he was unable to physically defend himself from this woman, quivered, "What are you going to do to me?"

Mariela grinned wickedly. "Whatever I want, because you're not man enough to stop me...bitchboy."

Anger welled up in him at her words. He glared at her for a second, then hung his head in shame, knowing she was right and there was nothing he could do to stop her. Any attempt at resistance on his part would fail and be met with more brutal strikes from her clearly martial arts trained body, and he knew it.

"That's a good little bitchboy," she smirked as he slunk down submissively. "Now I can get back to business." Mariela reached down to his clothes on the floor and quickly went through his pockets. "Only forty bucks extra cash," she sighed as she searched through his wallet. "Well, at least there are credit cards." She removed his iPhone from the other shorts pocket, then put the wallet and phone into her purse. "Any other valuables?" she demanded.

"N...no, Miss Mariela."

"You'd better not be lying." She swung her fist at his face, then stopped it at the last second, laughing as he flinched. She glanced around the room, then nodded, satisfied.

"And now to take care of you, bitchboy," she continued. He trembled in fear at that.

"Don't worry, baby. The big scary girl won't hurt you. In fact, you'll enjoy this." With that, she performed an elegant cartwheel to take herself onto the bed, then grabbed his cock, which was still hard, with her leather-gloved right hand. She began giving him a rough hand job, moving her clenched fist up and down, the heavily developed muscles in her massive, dark brown forearm rippling.

"Damn, bitch," she remarked. "You've been hard this whole time, even though I've been beating and robbing you. You're one of those loser freaks who gets off on being dominated by a woman, aren't you. I knew it from the first moment I saw you. You people are so easy to read, like a fucking kindergarten-level book."

She laughed loudly as she continued to jerk him off. "Your dick is so small. It looks positively tiny next to my thick wrist. Did you fantasize about compensating for your microscopic weiner by thinking you could bang me hard? Wanted to make me your whore? Wanted to make me your bitch? Well, looks like I've made you my bitch, bitch."

She increased the strength of her grip and Morty cried out in pain. "Aww, what's the matter, baby?" she snickered. "Is the muscular lady too strong for you? My wrists and forearms are so much bigger than yours, there's no way you could ever grip your cock during your chicken-choking sessions as hard as I am now..."

Mariela saw the bug-eyed expression appear on his face and knew he was close to losing control. She quickly aimed his cock in a different direction just before he came hard, shooting out spurt after spurt of semen, all of which landed right on his own face and chest, thanks to Mariela.

She giggled. "No length, no girth, and no stamina. Couldn't even last a minute. No wonder you can't get any. Nice 'money shot,' though." She pointed at his own cum all over his face, then took out her iPhone and took several pictures of his semen-stained face, a permanent record marking him forever as her bitch. "I'll keep these as insurance if you try anything stupid with the cops. Although you'd be retarded to try, since being a john is illegal here and you'd just get yourself arrested. Anyway, I have your wallet and phone, so I know where you live and who all your contacts are."

Morty, his heart and body both in tremendous pain, reached for a tissue to wipe off the cum. Mariela noticed and lashed out with a lightning-fast kick to his stomach from her steel-toed boot. He doubled over in absolute agony, unable to move. "No, cocksucker. You'll keep that cum on you, because I marked you as my bitch, and only I get to decide when it comes off."

She picked up her purse, opened the door a crack, and peeked out. She then hurried back over to her still-stunned male victim, grabbed him, handling his light weight easily with her strength, and womanhandled him towards the door. With a final, powerful shove, she pushed him out into the hall to land in a heap, then let the door close behind her, locking him out, naked, helpless, and covered with his own cum. She whispered one last taunt down to him before she left. "I hope it was good for you too."

Mariela, after glancing in both directions to make sure the coast was clear, began making her way down the hall towards the elevators. Suddenly, one of the elevators dinged and she quickly ducked into the small room with the vending machines. Two college-age girls, a hot blonde and a hot brunette, stepped out of the elevator. As soon as they saw the naked, cum-covered Morty, they broke into heaving fits of laughter.

Mariela stepped back into the hall after buying herself a Snickers bar. "Hey, girls. What's so funny..." She glanced down the hall towards Morty and made a dramatic show of putting her hand to her mouth. "Oh my God."

Morty stood frozen like a deer in the headlights. He tried to wipe the cum off with his hand, but that just spread it further. Seeing the three mocking female faces, he felt completely helpless and worthless and small. He didn't even try to explain to the college girls what had happened. He knew they and anyone else would never believe him. Instead, he simply turned and ran for the stairs at the far end of the hall, his pale, flabby, underdeveloped ass receding into the distance.

"What a freak," snorted the blonde.

"What a fucking pervert," added the brunette.

Mariela shook her head. "Some people are just creeps." She headed off towards the elevators, eating her Snickers bar and snickering when she was out of the girls' earshot.

* * *

Mariela whistled softly as she walked through the hotel lobby towards the parking garage. A good night. Almost twelve hundred bucks cash, tax-free under the table, a free iPhone, free credit cards, two good fucks, and the domination and humiliation of a wimpy male loser.

As she passed by the security desk, she heard a crackle over one of the guards' walkie-talkies. Something about a naked man covered in semen hiding in the stairwell. She chuckled briefly to herself before taking out her iPhone, ready to plan her next night's "work."

Scanning through the various bids from potential clients, one offer caught her eye. A thousand dollars? Who the fuck offered that much? Even Morty had only offered $800. She opened the link to get the details, nodding to herself as she read the guy's message. Yep. Another blatantly obvious, desperate- sounding virgin loser.

She smirked. Tomorrow was going to be another fun night.

THE END...for now

12