All Comments on 'Mariella's Bottom'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
angelx602angelx602about 17 years ago
More?

More please....heh heh

It was just getting good....don't leave us hanging...I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
better grade

I would have given you a 5 rating, had it said to be continued!

SeXy ReDHeDSeXy ReDHeDabout 17 years ago
Where's the end?

This was AWESOME until the end. I am very much like Mariella (though less than half her age) and only get to experience anal sex vicariously... why didn't you give us real-life ladies the same courtesy you gave Mariella, that of being able to cum along with the character in the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
perfect as it is

Exquisitely well paced, and carrying just the right erotic weight all the way through, never flagging. As you know, the ending is just right: the penetration. Nothing more is needed; all the work was in the build-up and eventual accomplishment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Simply just perfect & soooooooooo sexy

Simply just perfect & sooooooooo sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Would like to duplicate

Nicely done. Would love to find an older women who loves to have her rose bud rimmed and played with like your story. Thanks you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That was amazing...

What a well written and amazingly erotic story. The mind is the greatest erogenous zone of all, and you clearly understand how to stimulate it and send it over the edge. BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wishing

oh how I wish I could experience this

humminbeanhumminbeanabout 11 years ago
Charming!

Warm, gentle, and affectionate - just the way sex should be. Beautifully written, like so many of your other stories.

I especially like the fact that Mariella isn't all pert this and perky that. Instead, she has the feel of a real woman, one who wants adventure at every stage of her life. I hope to see her again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So nice, but......

Really nice story and I do enjoy your writing about my favourite, but frustrated, deviation, that plus the mature aspect is especially appropriate at my age. And English as well by the spelling.

One thing though, Mariella achieved her wish but did she achieve climax

OtazelOtazelalmost 11 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

Did Mariella achieve a climax - oh yes, I would think so, wouldn't you? It's written in the expectation that she would.

Sorry your fantasy is unfulfilled, but you never know what might happen at any age.

And .. Oh Yes! Both author and character are English

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pretty darn good !

There could be a sequel with our heros forming a team to write more hot stories lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Chapters are Earned

Your story is erotically hot to say the least. The way you have lead us readers to the conclusion of the this one, only has us panting for more. Please DO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

As a 47 year old anal virgin who longs for an encounter like this, I adored this story. Only wish it went further. Would've loved to have heard what the rest of being anally pleasured felt like for Mariella, especially the feel of Leo's ejaculation inside her and his withdrawal, leaving her stretched with a rectum full of semen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Liked the structure of the story, disappointed at the final scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story isn't finished. The visit needs to play out and then a discussion with her useless husband...throw him out due to his pathetic love making overall and lack of anal specifically.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous