Marie's Bar and Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Marie provides after golf again.
5.2k words
3.3
7.3k
8
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the continuation of a series of adventures that I posted under the name "Longwalk". Having forgotten my password and disassociated from my old email, I have started a new identity. Marie's Bar and Girl - Part 1 is posted under Longwalk. This fictional story has many references back to the original post.

Marie and I were spending a leisurely Sunday afternoon at home. We wanted to schedule our next golfing vacation somewhere on the east coast but had not agreed on any of our usual destinations. We are long time owners of time share points which we habitually use at resorts with onsite golf courses. There are many and we have experienced a lot of them. Some we like, but some have not been up to our expectations. Marie is my wife of many years and most common golfing partner. At our home course we play with the men's and women's leagues once a week, but nearly three times a week during our nine-month season we play together arriving at the first tee before the tee times open for the general public. It is one of the perks of being a regular with a yearly pass.

I was thumbing through several golf magazines we subscribe to, and Marie was on the computer in our home office. When she called me to check out an email that had just popped up. A few years ago, we have a sensuous encounter with two other golfers that we met on golfing vacation to Foxfire, a resort in the sand hills of North Carolina. Rob and Tom are good sticks, with Rob having a lower handicap. I matched they abilities somewhere between the two. But the high light of that meeting was the opening of establishment called Marie's Bar and Girl. It was located in the living room of our time share condo.

Marie said, "Fred, you have got to read this." The email was from Rob. I forgot we had exchanged contact information. This is what Rob said: "Hi Marie and Fred. I hope you will welcome this contact. I know it has been a long time since we experienced Marie's Bar and Girl. Both Tom and I enjoyed it immensely, especially the girl. We have taken our annual boys' trip to Foxfire the past two years including the evenings at the clubs near Fort Brag, and they were not as same as golf with you two and evenings at Marie's Bar and Girl."

I look at Marie, and said, "So what does he want?"

"You've got to read further."

The email continues: "We are inviting you to an all-expenses paid trip to the Pinehurst area for golf and hopefully a reopening of our favorite bar. We planning to get two Airbnb condos with golf at two of the area courses. We are thinking one should be No.2. You might remember we only get two days for this boys' vacation. As before, the bar owner is completely in control. If this sound ok with you, let me know within a week so we can work on dates and other details.".

I looked at Marie who was just staring at the screen. "Throwing out Pinehurst No. 2 was aimed at me, but Marie, you must call this one. Marie's Bar and Girl was completely your creation. I must say I enjoyed the whole experience."

"I was not expecting this email, but we have had redoes in the past. Once I got through the first night, the rest just flowed."

"And gladly, I got into the action that second night. And the vision of you serving each of us boys our scotch completely naked is now burned into my consciousness."

"And remember how quickly Rob stripped when I sat in front of the three of you and said I wanted to see what they had."

"As soon as you jumped up and grabbed Rob's dick, Tom went wild trying to catch up."

A sly grin crept over Marie's face. And I sure wanted to play Pinehurst No. 2. After a few moments Marie spoke. "I'll think about it, and we can talk tomorrow."

I was excited about the whole proposal, especial the golf. Marie was the bar owner, and that was the way Rob and Tom had treated her. So, I had no worries about them. Well, I did know that sex would be involved. But I like sex too. I decided to wait for Marie to bring the subject up before I made any comment.

The next day was a planned early morning golf round. We were there before any of the scheduled tee times as usual. I noticed that Marie was wearing a golf skirt rather that her customary shorts for these early morning rounds. I just imagined I was playing at Pinehurst. After we finished the round, walking up from the 18th green, Marie said, "I think we should go to Pinehurst this year. I'll answer Rob's email when we get home." Yes, my heart skipped a beat, and I was happy.

This is Marie's response to Rob:" Hi Rob. Say hello to Tom for me. It has been a long time since I closed my bar. I did not expect to reopen it, but I think it will be fun. Fred is looking forward to playing No.2, and any of the courses in the sand hills are great for the second round. I'm sure you remember that we are retired so almost any date you guys can work out will be fine with us. Just let us confirm the dates before you put too much money down."

That night we got a response from Rob that expressed his and Tom delight that Marie said yes. They added that the group that went on their annual trips has increased to six. When Marie read that, her eyes rolled in her head. I knew what she was thinking. That neatly fit into two foursomes, but it tripled the customers at Marie's Bar.

After a few minutes of thought, she said: "Well, they will just have to provide more scotch."

We only had to wait a week to get the details, and the dates (most important) worked for us. The Airbnb condos were closer to the Pinehurst courses, and that was fine with us. They had three units with two right beside each other. One was an end unit that was assigned to us. Dancing music volume would be more easily controlled. All I had to do was work on my game to be fully enjoy No. 2.

We continued to keep our regular schedule of frequent golf at our course, but back home Marie seemed to be preoccupied with listening to streaming music on her cell phone. It made for nice background music. Many of the songs that I had not heard for years.

Since the drive to Pinehurst was longer than we wanted to do in one day, we made reservations at motels on our traveling route for before and after the three nights we would be in the condo. We would arrive well before the guys who were flying in and would arrive in Raleigh after dinner. We would not meet them until the first tee the next morning. But the arrangements were well done by Rob. Check in was a snap. There was a prepaid debit card in the unit and a list of local restaurants in the area for our dinner that evening. And after dinner I had Marie all to myself for some sweet sex. Knowing what was to come, and with an early tee time in the morning, it was one and done, followed by early to bed.

Marie was up early the next morning making breakfast in the well-stocked kitchen. We ate at the table, but the unit had a serving bar much like the timeshare of the previous MB&G location. The seating area was a bit large, but very similar. Very quickly it was suit up time for golf. Marie's choice of top was a sleeveless golf shirt with a collar. There were only three button which she left unfastened, but the gap did not plunge very much. The bottom was a full but short skirt that I could envision flying up on her fill swings showing off her red VS panties. Later I found out I would only get to witness the flash of red on the practice range.

And I did get to see that flash of red, because we were the first of our group to the course but check in was already set up as well as the condo had been. So, we took a small bucket to the range. I could tell the skirt and red panties were going to be a hit.

We had not made much of a dent into the bucket when three golf carts pulled up. Rob and Tom were in different carts, but the other four guys filled the other seats. Rob and Tom jumped out to shake my hand and give Marie a polite hug.

Rob: "We have only twenty minutes until we are on deck, but we have time for some quick introductions." The other four guys walked over.

Rob: "They're all members of our club back home. This is Frank, our best golfer at scratch. Ed here plays to about 3 like me. Bob is in Tom's normal weekend group and scores about the same as Tom. Jim is our only bachelor and the youngest. He has only been playing a few years but is usually in the 90's."

Hands were shaken all around.

Rob: "If you don't mind, we would like you two to play in different foursomes with a switch after 9."

Of course, we were agreeable, but I knew that I would miss seeing the facial expressions when the skirt revealed the red. My golf bag was replaced with Tom's, and mine with his. Off we went to the first tee. I expected the time on the course would be focused mostly on golf and getting acquainted. Also, I was sure there was checking out the flashes of red each time Marie hit a full shot. On the front 9, I was riding with Jim. During our rides I found out that he had been very athletic in high school but not good enough for the college level even though he was well built with more muscles than he needed. He went into sales after college and travels a lot pushing sporting goods. After only two years of golf, regularly breaking 100, is a good sign of things to come. I wondered if his larger than normal hands had anything to do with that. Rob and Bob were the other two in my group. Rob was known to me, and I only got to chat with Bob on the tees. His trip down to Pinehurst had the same type of blessing that Rob and Tom explained to us last time. It is a boy's trip, and what happens in Pinehurst stays in Pinehurst. Everyone back home knew about the strip clubs near the army base.

Marie and her group went off first, so I did see on flash of red on her first swing. After 9. Marie's group waited for us on the tenth tee. This time Marie's bag and mine were swapped. And my group went of first.

Tom was driving. I asked how the front 9 went. Tom: "Red is now my favorite color." I wasn't surprised. Also, Tom said that they had a six-way match going on using net scores. He felt good about his net 33 on the front. When talking to Frank and Ed on the tees, I found them mildly less enthusiastic. It tough to shoot a low net on a major course with a low handicap.

After the round, Tom drove me to the car. On leaving he said," We're planning lunch. Assume you two are in".

"You bet, meet you in the club house".

"We made reservations for a large table".

Just after Tom drove off, Jim drove up with Marie and her clubs. Soon we were alone in the parking lot. Marie told me she really enjoyed the visual attention but was looking forward to dancing tonight. First, before lunch, we stopped to wash hands. It seemed everyone had the same idea, but soon there were seven of us standing in the hall waiting for Marie to come out.

Soon the eight of us were seated around a table in a side room giving sandwich and drinks orders. Marie and I sat facing each other with one or two guys on each side of us. She was wired and leading the conversation with everyone focus on what she said, or in some cases, what she asked.

"So, when you came down on your annual golf the last two years, did you go over to the clubs by the base?"

Rob: "Yes, we did. We thought it would be just like it was before we were at Marie's Bar."

Tom: "But, boy, was it a disappointment. We used to get excited seeing the oversized, silicone filled boobs. But all I could see were stationary mounds that did not move when the girls danced."

Jim: "When I went with them, I thought it was pretty neat, until Rob and Tom keep crying about missing Marie's Bar".

Marie: "Well, you know, if the bar is to open tonight, the bar must be stocked like last time. And it will not open until Marie is well fed. Do you have a plan."

Tom: "You know it. We were thinking the Purple Onion with Single Malt for the show like last time. We will need two car this time. Is a 6:30 pick-up good?"

Marie: "Good, the bar will open after dinner. Bring the booze at 6:30."

I could see that excitement in everyone's eyes. I'm sure my eyes look the same. Back at the unit Marie started unpacking a mystery box that I had carried in for her without knowing the contents. First out was a battery powered sign that lit up the letters - "Marie's Bar and Girl". It was centered on the serving island. To the right on the island,

she placed a small sign that said Fort Brag with the US flag attached. To the left on the island, she placed another sign the said "Train Station and Storage".

I asked what the train station was for, she said: "That is for the booze delivery and storage."

She next pulled out a Bluetooth speaker that she had paired with her phone and her new song lists. We moved the coffee table to the side of the sitting area, and the room set up was done. We still had several hours until dinner, so we opted for an afternoon walk. We returned to the unit with about an hour for showering and dressing before our pickup.

I was up first since I was usually a little quicker than Marie. The last time the bar was open, Rob and Tom picked us up dressed in coat and tie. I couldn't bring myself to wearing a tie, but I did have a sport coat available. Another perk to going first was that I get to watch Marie dress.

She started with one of her VS pairs of matching panties and bra. Her tits are nowhere as large as the silicone filled pair that Tom had described at lunch. But they were firm enough to stand at attention, measuring a large B cup, pushing a C. She did not need the bra, but seeing her in the matching VS set, started to elevate my blood pressure.

The next thing she put on was a bit of a surprise, a pair of thigh high stockings. I did not even know she had thigh highs. With just her panties and bra, the thigh highs made her look hot. The skirt came next, it was full flowing, extending about two inches above the knee. It had a line of buttons, that extended top to bottom. The top had buttons too, so I was beginning to get the picture. The buttons extended from the neckline down the top of the sleeves with three buttons on each side.

I had to admit that with her highest heals, only 2 inches, she looked desirable but conservative. If she had a job, I could call it business conservative. Then I remembered that the guys would likely be in coat and tie. And they were and arrived right on time.

Each one was carrying a fifth. Marie directed the bottles to the storage area by the train station, and we were off to dinner. We rode with Tom and Rob. The trip to the Purple Onion was short, so we were seated for our 7 o'clock reservations right away. We sat at a round table, so everyone had an opportunity to interact with Marie. She was a real chatty Cathy, especially since the drink kept flowing. Dinner was delicious, but everyone looking forward to getting to Marie's Bar. No one ordered desert.

We arrived at the unit; I could feel the excitement in the air. Inside Marie went straight behind the serving island. After the seven men were seated, she turned on the sign, and said "Welcome to Marie's Bar and Girl. The bar is opening for the third time, ever. I am the girl, to serve at your pleasure. The bar is stocked with scotch and, it looks like, some bourbon. Would you like it neat, with ice, or with water". After taken order, Marie served each one individual with their drink and a quick peck on the check.

After all were served, she poured her Scotch, neat, and started the music. She took a small sip and walked to the center of the room, surrounded by eager boys. She took a couple 360 swirls and reminded Rob and Tom: "This girl does not dance alone. Who is first?"

Rob was quick to respond. The music called for a fast dance and Rob was up to it. After two numbers, Tom jumped up and tapped Rob's shoulder to take over. But before he did, Marie told Rob to unbutton something of his choice. He beamed and looked her over slowly rubbing his hand over the line of buttons on her shoulder, but as I expected, he opted for skirt, starting at the bottom button and when the last button was freed, the skirt dropped to the floor. The boys let their approval be known. Rob was rewarded with a kiss on the lips. This process consumed an entire song, but that did not stop Tom from jumping right into the next fast number. He was an excellent dancer.

After two numbers, Marie said: "This girl is getting hot. She needs her top removed". Tom grinned and stated to unbutton the buttons along her sleeves. After the last button was opened, the top simply slipped down her body. She turned toward the remaining guys, stepped out of the top around her ankles, and stepped out of her shoes. Again, the boys approved, only louder. Looking at the four new guys, she winked and said: "Oh my!! Only four more things to lose, but a lot of songs left". After a quick drink: "Who is next?

Ed jumped up, and the song were still fast. Even though Ed was not as good a dancer, he did a creditable job keeping Marie moving. After two songs, Marie went for another drink, then moved to Ed, gave him a kiss on the lips, and turned her back to him. He seemed a little surprised, but quickly unhooked the bra. Then he turned her around and gave each nipple a quick kiss.

"Now now. Let's not jump ahead." She gave him another quick kiss.

"Still more songs."

Frank was up next and although the music was fast, he managed to pull Marie in close with a hand on the small of her back guiding her around the dance floor. Marie was in only her panties and thigh highs. I didn't know how she could look hotter.

After two songs, holding up her hand to pause Frank, she picked up her drink and added a splash. She then walked to the center of the room, turned to Frank and said: "Your choice."

Frank walked around the nearly nude Marie, eyeing her up and down with everyone looking with anticipation. After a few revolutions, he stopped in front of her, put his thumbs into the bands of her panties and slowly pulled them to her ankles. Yes, she did look hotter, and more loud approval from the boys.

After Frank gave her a slight pat on the rump, Marie took another sip and a deep breath. "Oh my!! More songs".

Bob stepped up and the dancing started again. Bob seemed to be in a hurry for the songs to end. When they did, he had a grin on his face.

Marie looked right into his eyes and asked: "left, or right?".

I don't think Bob answered the question, but he dropped to his knees and began rolling the right thigh high down to her ankle. Jim jumped up to stead Marie as she lifted her foot to remove the thigh high. When Bob finished his job, Marie turned to Jim giving him a quick kiss and asked: "Want to dance?".

Soon Jim was rolling a thigh high down. As soon as it was off. Marie was looking for her glass again. After a sip, she said: "This girl has an early tee time in the morning, but I have time for a couple of slow dances with each of you. I will start the sound tract I saved for this occasion".

Again, Rob was first on in feet. The first slow dance was little more that swaying to the music with his hands all over the back of her body including her butt. Marie had her eyes closed most of the time, but as the second song started, he gave her a quick 540-degree twirl bring her back against his chest. Swaying to the music, his hands now were roaming the front of her body in full view of the other boys. Mostly he swirled his palms over the nipples. He might have explored lower, but his last song ended. Tom took his place and followed the same pattern, dancing face to face first with only a half twirl for the second song. He had one hand on a tit, and fingers of the other hand was alternately combing and pulling on her pubic hair. A pattern had been established and each of the boys used the two-position standard. The only difference was where their hands roamed. I distinctly heard more than few moans especially during the second song dances.

12