Marie's Bar and Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the last dance, Marie said good night to each one at the door, this time with a lot of tongue in the kisses, and exploration of her nude body, of course. When the door closed the last time. I carried Marie to bedroom. We both were in need of a sexual release.

The next morning came quickly, but fortunately our tee times were a little later. I was looking forward to this round almost as much as I look forward to No.2. All the Pinehurst courses are top notch. We got to the course so close to our tee times that there was no time to hit the practice range. Marie and her first 9 group where to go off first again. This time the others in the first group were Rob, driving Marie, and Jim and Bob. I would follow with Tom, Frank, and Ed.

After the tee cleared, and the guys moved up to the forward tee where Marie plays from, and we arrived at the men's tees. After Marie hit her drive, I heard a roar of cheers coming from the group in front.

Like: "Great shot"; "Love you swing"; I had no idea what was so different that yesterday. She was wearing the same type of skirt as yesterday, but the flashes of red never got that kind of response. On the fifth hole, a par 3, the pace of play slow to the point that we joined the first group waiting for the green to clear. The men in the first group cleared the tee and moved up to the forward tee. The forward tee was clearly visible from where I stood. During her swing, the skirt flipped up just like it did to flash red the day before. This time, it showed bare skin. Now I knew, no panties.

There were no further surprises; just golf. We did swap groups at the turn, and I know my playing partners saw what I did. I could see the anticipation in their eyes. Their eyes would be glued to her skirt on each full swing she made. But soon we were at lunch, much like the day before. All six of the guys were flying out of Raleigh the next day, but they were assured that there was enough booze left for Marie's Bar to open for one more night.

When Marie and I got back to the unit we did some minor clean up, but there wasn't much to do. Because the next restaurant was further away and the departures set for the next day, a 6 o'clock pick up was scheduled. I remember the second night last time when there were only four of us. I did not know how it could be topped.

Marie dressed just she did in last time 3 years ago in a blue pencil skirt and a white silk blouse and no bra. When the guys arrived, she gave each one a big hug, so there were no secrets. Well, maybe one.

I was waiting to see if I needed to drive to the restaurant. We had 8 people and as I saw it, no vehicle to handle all 8. As Marie and I were ushered out of the unit, I was surprised to see a limo parked in front of the condo. I was blown away. These guys had remembered the past and thought of everything. Seeing my surprise, Rob walked over and said: "We were hoping you would drive like last time. Jim had experience with these babies. He says they are easy to drive. If you drive to the restaurant, he will sit up front with you and help you get comfortable. On the trip back, you should be able to handle it on your own. You game?"

I looked at the interior of the limo. In the back, the seats were set around the walls of the limo so passengers could face each other during the ride. There was plenty of room inside, but it looked long to me. Jim assured me it would be just like driving a car. So, I agreed.

So off we went with Jim offering pointer as we went. Marie was in the back chatting away with all the guys. The ride was further that last night, but we went to the same restaurant as three years ago. I became more comfortable driving the limo as time went on. The meal at the restaurant was excellent as expected. I only had one scotch (driving), but the drinks flowed freely around the table. But as time passed it was apparent that all were ready to return to Marie's Bar.

As we entered the limo, Marie said: "Boys, I'm your toy. No rules.". Now Jim joined the other boys in the back, and I took the driver's seat. The boys lined the seats, and Marie asked: "where do I sit?" Rob who was sitting on the right side of the limo, patted his lap saying: "Start here.". I liked that because it was in view of my rear-view mirror. As soon as we got out of the parking lot, Marie was laying across the laps of all the boys on that side of the limo. Her head was on Jim's lap. Next to him was Frank. Rob was next with her feet in Ed's hands.

I couldn't see Marie's eyes, but I knew they were closed. Hands were all over her body. The boys on the left side of the limo, kneeled in the middle to reach in and join in her stimulation. I couldn't see all the hands, but I did see hands making a circular motion on her tits through the silk fabric. In no time, other hands were working buttons on the blouse and pulling the blouse out from the skirt. I heard the zipper of the skirt and soon both pieces of clothing were in the seat beside me. The big secret that may have surprised no one was that there were no panties.

So, Marie was laying nude across the laps of four guys, with two others kneeling on her side. I was driving in and out of streetlight illumination, I looked back when I could. I saw Tom pull one of her legs to the floor and set himself between her knees. His head was moving up her thighs when I ran out of light. I was in an area of no streetlights, and I was trying to drive carefully. Using hearing only, I knew Marie turn on. I heard moans and then the squeal of an orgasm. The boys were doing best to excite Marie. But it was coming to an end as I pulled into the condo complex.

As I pulled up to our unit, there was a rush to the door by one nude girl followed by a group of protectors. I grabbed Marie's clothes and shoes and rushed to the door with the key. So much like three years ago.

Once we were all inside, Marie went to the serving island and hit the on button for the sign and said: "Welcome back to Marie's Bar and Girl." She provided each one with their drink of preference serving one drink at a time. Always providing a pause for hands to explore as her passed by. After all were served, she poured a neat scotch for herself, walked nude to the center of the center of the room, and raised her glass: "To a wonderful golf outing. You have seen me. I want to see what each of you have. The rest of the evening will be best enjoyed nude."

Tom started, but soon everyone was nude. "I like what see. Oh my!!". She drained her glass and went behind the serving island by the train station. Reaching down, she pulled out a train conductor's hat. After putting it on, she said: "I'm the train conductor and the train in the bedroom needs some pulling. Anyone who wants to help me pull the train, can meet me there.". With that, she walked into the bedroom with a line of boys starting to follow. There some reshuffling after Rob said: "Remember lowest net score goes first".

I followed in last.

12