Marie's Key Pt. 02: Just a Toe In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through all of the excitement, a part of me was keenly aware that I was naked in a room full of strangers. My brain steeled itself, preparing for the mortifying insecurity I was sure was on its way.

But it didn't come. As I looked around at the wide variety of shapes and sizes of the people around me, it was surprising how much shame I didn't feel. In a way, it was much more freeing than I'd expected. Primal, almost. We were all people. All here with the same drive. The same need. And, right now, I was needing it bad.

Scott grabbed my arms and pulled them behind me. I felt the cold of the handcuffs against my wrists, and, with only one awkward false start, I felt them tighten on me. Here I was. Trapped. Yet safe. Excited. Who knew what could happen? But I knew my man would take care of me.

"On your knees," he commanded. I did so, lowering myself down beside the bed just in case I happened to fall over. Which, honestly, was pretty likely. However, I made it to the ground without incident, staring up at my beautiful husband as he began undoing his belt.

I wished more than anything I could make him hurry as he took an eternity removing his shirt, then began to pull down his pants at an agonizing pace. As he stood back up, his cock greeted me at eye level.

Leaning forward, I took the head into my mouth. He was already halfway hard, and I could taste his salty precum running along my tongue. His hand held the back of my head as he began to pump into me. It wasn't long until the feeling of my lips around his length made him fully erect. I gazed up at him, my eyes hopefully conveying the need for attention my cunt cried out for. Seemingly in response, he picked up the pace, as I felt his cock fill my throat even further.

Without warning, he pulled himself from me, his shaft glistening with saliva. "Turn around," he groaned. I complied, clambering onto the bed as best I could. I knelt on the mattress, waiting his command. Rather than words, he pushed me forward, my face hitting the mattress. My hands were still bound, so I had no choice but to be present my ass for the entire room.

While the entire room wasn't visible to me, from what I could see, our actions had garnered quite a bit of attention. Several of the couples turned to look at us, and I could feel myself getting even wetter under their gaze. Knowing that my secrets were laid bare, that my most intimate entrance was visible—accessible—to them made me feel more surety than I had been expecting. Here, I was lust. I was need. That was the whole of my being, with no insecurities or fears or ridiculous article deadlines to get in the way. My partner and I were going to fuck. In this room. In front of these people. Because it was beautiful.

I briefly worried whether or not Scott would have the same positive reaction to being exposed. He's never been a fan of his body, and, as fun as it was for me, I didn't want him to get overwhelmed. Before I could try to turn and see how he was doing, I felt a slap across my ass.

*SMACK!* "Do you like that, Marie?" he asked, louder than was strictly necessary.

"Yes, Scott," I moaned. "Oh, god, yes."

"I could tell," he replied. "Look how fucking wet you are." My whole body shivered as his finger just barely grazed my outer lips. "Do you want me to fuck you? Is that what you want?"

"I do," I gasped, desperately trying to see his face. Look in his eyes during this moment. "Please, sir. I do."

"Here" he said, as one of his fingers came into view. I dutifully ran my tongue along it, tasting my own wetness. After fellating his digit for a moment, Scott removed his finger, and I felt him move in behind me.

"That's my girl," he said. "I think you've earned this."

My legs shook with pleasure as I felt him sink into me. "Fuuuuck, Scott, yes," I moaned. "Fuck me, please. Give me that cock."

"Wow," he said, ostensibly to me, but possibly also to the room at that volume. Rather than shyness, the situations seemed to bring out his inner showman. "You hear that? My girl, just begging to have someone pound her perfect cunt."

That was exactly what I wanted, as I began to meet his thrusts, loving every sensational minute of his cock inside me. As much as I was excited about the future, this was exactly where I needed to be right now.

I couldn't see where it was coming from, but a male voice rang out from behind me. "Hey, man, good going, with the handcuffs and everything? Looks like she's having a good time!"

"Thanks!" Scott replied, followed by the unmistakable sound of a high-five. I giggled a little as the impact reverberated all the way down into where we met, and my whole body shuddered from the sensation. Scott must have noticed, because, either as a result of my reaction or from a desire to please the audience, he picked up his pace.

"Oh, fuck, Marie. Fuck, babe, you feel so good." His cock was reaching the deepest parts of me now, and, between the friction of my walls gripping him, the sweet sensation of my face rubbing against the rough sheet, and the stinging pain in my arms from being handcuffed, I was completely dead to the world.

I could feel Scott's fingers running through my hair, and suddenly my head was pulled back. "Ah!" I gasped, the ache making my mind pleasantly swim for a moment. I could feel Scott's breath on my ear as he leaned in close.

"Look. To our left."

He released me, and I turned my head before crashing back down onto the mattress. There, on one of the couches that surrounded us, was the couple we'd seen dancing earlier. The blonde-haired guy was sitting back on the couch, while his pregnant companion laid across his lap, idly sucking his cock. Both of them had their eyes glued to us. My gaze met hers, and I felt my entire body flush with heat.

I sense feel my climax off in the distance. Making eye contact with the beautiful brunette while we both pleased our partners? I knew it was going to push me over the edge, even if it was still a ways out.

Or so I thought. Then! Heckin' Scott!

One of his hands had moved from gripping my ass to near where his cock was currently thrusting into my cunt. For a moment, I could feel him squeeze his thumb between my vaginal wall and his cock, the sensation of being doubly penetrated causing my heart to skip a beat in excitement. It must have been enough to soak his digit in my wetness. I could feel his thumb leave my pussy and press against my back entrance.

"Oh, god, Scott. Oh fuck!"

The bastard. He knew it was my weak point. I began thrusting back harder against him, causing him to slip into my ass. Reveling at the stinging fullness, I lost all control.

"Oh fuck me. Fuck me. Yes, please, Scott. Just like that."

"Yeah?" he cruelly growled. "Does my little slut want to cum in front of all these people?"

"Hrnn..." I whimpered. "Yes, please. Please, sir, make me cum." He was alternating his strokes now, thrusting in and out of my holes with his cock and finger. I looked to my left, and was struck with a powerful need. One that I would never have anticipated.

On the couch, the other couple were going at it harder than before. She was taking his cock all the way down her throat, sucking him faster and faster. The blonde man had a look of pure pleasure and need on his face, and the two of us locked eyes. I felt my heart jump in nervous excitement. In that moment, I realized, Scott was perfect. There was no want of mine he wouldn't fulfill, no hidden thing I was lacking from our relationship and the incredible sex life we had.

But I needed more.

My entire preconception of what love and sex was seemed to shatter around me, and I had a moment of clarity. More was possible. Even if I wanted to take it at a slower pace right now. That didn't mean I couldn't move forward.

"Slow down," I gasped, tapping my still-bound hands against my back. Scott obliged, and I let out a low groan as his cock began to slide through my pussy in at a more measured pace. I felt him lean forward, close to me again.

"What do you need, dear?" his tender tone was put into sharp contrast by a sudden slap against my ass cheek.

"AH!" I yelped, taking a moment to catch my breath. "I want..." the words struggled to come out. "I want him to cum on me."

I gestured as best I could with my head toward the other couple, who definitely picked up on it. I somehow flushed even redder with nervous embarrassment.

Scott paused for a moment. "Are you sure?"

I nodded. "As long as you're okay with it."

"I...definitely am. Yeah..." I could hear the smile on his face. He slid out of me, and the movement of air from his departure let me know how excited this had gotten me. My wetness dripped down my legs, and I was glad, for the sake of whoever used this after us, for the club's policy of sheet-changing.

Not gonna lie, it was...a little odd seeing the man I loved walk over and start to have a casual conversation while naked with my juices glistening on his cock, but, frankly, I was too exited to care. I couldn't hear their voices over the music in the next room and the porn playing on the television above us, but body language alone was telling me everything I needed to know. The blonde man looked over with a raised eyebrow at his partner, who bit her lip and nodded in approval. I thought I was going to faint when he got up, and, along with my husband, started to walk toward me.

Scott sidled up to me with a Cheshire grin. "Marie, this is Jack. Jack, Marie."

"Hi," I managed to squeak out. The blonde, Jack, was looking down at me with a smile on his face, but with a wolf's hunger in his eyes.

"Hi," Jack said. "My wife and I liked watching you dance, earlier."

"Heh, thanks." It was a fairly cute introduction. It could have been in a romantic comedy, except for the fact that Jack's fly was open and he was casually stroking himself.

I felt Scott slide in behind me once again, before wrapping his arms around my waist and lifting me up, into a sort of kneeling position. "Spread your legs," he whispered, and I did so, feeling him slide his body under me. His hand pushed on my back, and I leaned forward, shuddering as his searching fingers brushed against my clit. I could feel him guiding his tip to my entrance.

"Mmm..." I lowered myself down, soaking in the feeling of my husband filling me with his cock. Scott's finger resumed its probing at my ass, and, soon, I was once again lost in the pleasure radiating from both my holes. "Yesss...oh fuck."

"Tell our new friend what you want," Scott growled.

I bit my lip, and looked up at Jack with eyes full of need. "I want you to cum on me. Please, can you cum on me?"

He started to quicken his strokes. "I can do that."

Scott chose that moment to slip his finger further into my ass, past the first knuckle. "Fuck, yes," I moaned. "Oh, yes, I want you to cum on me while me husband fucks me."

I knew I was going to feel it in the morning, but I was a woman possessed. All concern for fatigue was gone as I rode Scott's cock, grinding myself against his shaft as my cunt radiated with pleasure. Tiny gasps and panting escaped my throat as I fucked my husband harder and harder, all the while staring at the beautiful cock in front of me, close enough to almost taste the tiny droplet of cum on the tip.

"Fuck yes," I heard myself gasp, an inner slut bubbling up inside that I never even knew was there. "Stroke that cock, Jack. Stroke it for me. Cum for me."

"Mmm, yes..." Jack said, staring at me. "You're real fuckin' hot. I love a curvy girl with big tits."

"Then cum on my tits," My pussy ached with need as I started to tense up. The wave was about to crash over me. "Cum for me, Jack."

He was close. The strokes were getting faster and faster. "Fuck. Fuck."

"Do it," Scott grunted as he plowed his cock into me. "Cum for her."

"Ah!" Jack gasped before his voice caught in his throat. "FUCK!" he yelled, as ropes of cum shot out from his cock and splattered against my chest.

As the warm splashes hit my chest, I could feel the dam break. "Oh god! I'm cumming. Scott, I'm cummiiiiing!! AAAAH!!"

Fireworks went off in my mind as I could feel my walls pulsing around Scott's cock. I was lost in the sheer wantonness of it all, gasping and shuddering in front of this audience, a stranger's cum on my breasts as the love in my life fucked the hell out of me. Everything was gone but the pleasure.

Scott jolted out of me, quickly getting to his feet. He stood in front of me with hunger in his eyes and his hand pumping his member. "Oh, fuck, Marie. You're so fucking hot. You're so...FUUUCK!!"

Another shot of cum hit my chest, and I couldn't help but to just soak in the glow of it all. My husband's cum mixing with another man's. Our shared love on display for all to see. Most of our onlookers were otherwise occupied by now. Lost in fucking each other. Lost in the vibe of the room. But here we were. The four of us. Scott and I, displaying our love and passion for each other. Jack, so taken by me he would shoot his attraction all over me. His partner, looking on with pride and a hand down her pants. This tiny sphere of love and lust. In that moment, I truly understood what was so appealing about this new adventure. No matter where I looked, there was affection. There was attraction.

And, right now, there was a lot of cum on me.

I felt myself start to come back to the room. The lovely binding of the handcuffs was turning into a more mundane ache. The wanton sluttiness of my lovers' loads turning into a slightly sticky sensation. Sadly, the real word was coming back. But the bliss of the moment? i knew that would stay.

"Thank you," I said to both of the beautiful men standing, naked, in front of me. "You were both amazing."

"You too, Marie," Scott said, pulling me in to a fiercely intense kiss. "You were so fucking hot."

"I can't complain," Jack smirked. "I'm glad you decided to come ask me to do that."

His partner sidled up beside him. Well, as much as one can sidle with a pregnant body, I suppose. "Hey, babe," she said to her man. "If you don't mind, I really need you to take me into the dungeon room after watching that."

Jack just laughed. "It's nuts, what this pregnancy's doing to you."

She extended a hand to me. Somehow I was still flustered about it, despite the fact that I'd just watched her husband cum. Fighting back the nervousness, though, I took it, and she helped me to my feet.

Behind me, Scott began to undo the handcuffs, but my eyes were all on Jack's partner. "Thanks," I told her.

"No problem," she replied. "I'm Allisen, by the way. That was really hot. Thank you, for inviting my husband over."

"Heh. Thank you for letting him." There was a breeze of cool relief as my wrists were freed.

"Can I admit something?" Allisen asked. "I'm kind of...jealous? Of Jack, I mean. You looked like a lot of fun."

My entire soul flushed red at that. "Th-thanks," I stammered.

"Can I touch you, just a little bit?"

A huge, goofy grin spread out across my face. I mean, she was really hot, and I'd never been with a woman before...I turned around to look at Scott, but all he had to offer was a bemused shrug. I turned back to Allisen. "Sure, yeah!"

Slowly, she stepped toward me, before wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me closer. For a brief moment, my heart somersaulted, anticipating a kiss. Instead, though, she leaned down, taking my left nipple into her mouth.

"Ah!" I gasped, as her tongue danced around my areola, no doubt lapping up traces of our boys' cum in the process.

"Mmph!" she said, releasing my nipple with a sharp pull. "Thank you. I needed that."

"Anytime," I sheepishly said.

"We'll see you around the club?" she asked, grabbing her partner by the hand.

"Definitely," Scott replied, as I was in no state for real, human words at the moment.

"Fantastic," Allisen said. She turned to Jack, a stern purpose in her eyes. "Now, you. I need that hand of yours inside me.'

"Duty calls," he chuckled, waving at us as the two of them made their way toward the hallway to the specialty rooms.

Scott and I just watched after them for a while. "Wow," I eventually said.

"Yeah," Scott agreed, wrapping his arms around me. We stayed like that for a moment, and I relished the feeling of being held by him, until, once again, reality set in.

"You're probably going to want to take a shower," he suggested.

"I mean, I'm not NOT covered in cum."

With a laugh, we made our way past the pool area and toward the shower stalls. Luckily, everyone seemed to be otherwise occupied at the moment, so we had the whole place to ourselves. I cleaned what needed to be cleaned, and we sat and chatted for a while in the comfort of the warm water. It was a necessary, yet totally fine check-in, and, confirming we were both okay,we decided to indulge ourselves for a bit, making out as the shower poured down around us.

Any notion of us getting up to any more wacky and sexy hijinks evaporated once we toweled off and grabbed our clothes from the lockers, however. A quick glance at a clock on the wall confirmed that it was nearing 1:00 in the morning, and our usual bedtime had been left in the dust hours ago.

That didn't mean that we would skip on the snacks, though. We talked it over, and, between the appetite worked up by the sex and a mutual desire to get our money's worth out of the evening, we decided to sit down for a bit and enjoy the potluck that was still sitting out in the kitchen.

Not gonna lie, it was surprisingly good.

As we both enjoyed a plate of mac and cheese, some of the other club patrons decided to engage in some small talk with us. I got into a nice chat about knitting with a topless woman twenty years my senior, while Scott commiserated with her husband about the cost of housing in the area.

All in all, it was a lovely time. Though, soon, Scott was signalling to me that he wanted to head out. As we went to get our coats, a familiar pair of people stepped into the entrance room.

"Hey, you two," Allisen said, looking much more calmly satisfied than she had been the last time we saw her. "You headed out?"

"Yeah," I replied. "It's late, for us."

"Tell me about it," Jack said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Don't get me wrong, it's worth it. But I'm gonna be dead at work tomorrow."

"Ugh, right?" Scott interjected.

Allisen's eyes scanned over me, and, just for an instance, that wicked, wanting look passed over her face again. "You two thinking of coming back next week?"

I looked over at my man and smiled. "Yeah, I think that's definitely possible."

"Make sure of it," Jack said, giving me a smirk that showed the flirtatious glances weren't just his wife's trademark. "We'd love to see you again."

"Yeah, we'll keep an eye out for you," Scott replied.

I gave a little wave. "See you later."

They waved back at us, and Scott and I turned toward the entrance and walked out of the building, holding each other close the entire time. As we headed toward the car, lit only by the porch lights of the house and with gravel crunching under our feat, I let out a contented sigh.

"Yeah?" Scott asked.

"Yeah," I replied, pulling him close to me.

"For real though, checking in. How are you? How are we?"

I rolled the idea around in my head a bit. "Good! I'm definitely good. Like, that was a ton of fun, I think."

"Yep, yep," Scott agreed.

"I really liked all the daaaaancing..." I teased out. "The food was good..." I mock tapped my finger against my chin, thinking.

"All good things."

"Oh! And the part where you fucked me like a wild animal while another guy came on me! That was pretty good too," I said, chuckling in flustered giddiness. "How about you? Was that fun for you?"

"It was so much fucking fun," Scott growled. "Don't forget the part where that woman played with your nipple."