Marie's Key Pt. 02: Just a Toe In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shiver ran down my spine. "Hrmm...yeah...that was nice."

"And I guess now you've technically done sex stuff with a lady."

"Oh yeah!" I realized. "That's pretty neat."

We walked for a while now, just enjoying the quiet moonlight. The car started to come into view now. I gave Scott another tight glomping before letting him go, as we each went to separate sides of the vehicle.

Before I had a chance to buckle my seat belt, I felt Scott's hand on my face. "Hey," he said, half in whisper. "For real, that was so much fun, and so good. I...really enjoyed seeing you do stuff with other people, and I really hope it was everything you were wanting."

I placed my hand against his. "It was. I know we went slow tonight but...I'm really glad we did what we did. Thank you, for this."

"Absolutely," he smiled at me, melting my whole being. "So. Wanna play with that couple some more?"

I nodded. "Uh-huh."

He slipped his thumb into my mouth, and I, instinctively, started sucking on it. After a few seconds, he popped it out. "Good girl."

"Uuuuhhhh...so mean," I protested, sinking into a little puddle in my seat. He chuckled at me as he started the car's ignition. The jerk.

...next week couldn't come soon enough.