Marie's Key Pt. 03: Guts Required

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cool!" I said, with maybe too much of an eager chirp in my voice. "Yeah, cool." I gave him a playful shove toward the other side of the booth we were standing closest to. "Okay, hurry up!"

"Yes m'am," he chuckled, heading off in that direction.

Before I had time to overthink things, I darted as quickly as much my tiny, chubby body could manage into the booth. Hands shaking, I closed the door with a rattling slam. Okay, breathe, Marie. We've got time.

A large exhale escaped my lungs, and I took a short moment to compose myself. Once I was centered a bit, I latched the door behind me. There was an airplane bathroom-style label above the lock that switched from "Vacant" to "Occupied" as I shut myself inside.

Now that it was just me in this little booth, the little details of the room started to come into focus. To my relief and surprise, the floor was slightly padded, as though with gym mats or some sort of similar material. On my left and right were the two outside-facing walls with corresponding holes. Much like the outside wall, there were lights surrounding each of the openings. Not just handy in terms of seeing what you're doing while you're in here, the lights also had the effect of making it difficult to make out anything but darkness in the room beyond. There was also a small basket in the corner on each wall, containing wet wipes, towels, and condoms. All in all, it had less of a "seedy truck stop" vibe and more of a "tiny salon room" thing going on, which was appreciated.

"Oh wow! Here I am! Just innocently hanging out in this porn room with holes in the wall," I said in a theatrically loud tone. "It would be just wild and wacky if anything were to happen in this particular place."

The goofiness was just nerves. Deep inside, I was buzzing with excitement. Every part of me was on fire, ready to be touched.

Out of the corner of my eye, there it was, poking through one of the holes. The unmistakable sight of my husband's cock. And the height of it looked about right, too! Thank goodness. I was worried he'd be at some kind of weird, uncomfortable angle.

Okay, whew. Time to do this. This weird thing. This weird, hot thing. Because, you know, it was his. But it might not be? That's the thing we're playing at. And the reason we're doing this is...because I want to. And that's okay. It's okay for me to want things. To have these weird, kinda freaky desires. Even if some people would think it was wrong. It makes me happy, and it makes Scott happy. And what the hell else are we supposed to do with our time than to try to find our joy. Mine just happened to involve being, even for a moment, someone that had a clear purpose. To be an instrument for someone's pleasure. That made me feel good, and, well, it wasn't so bad on the other person either.

But never mind all that. I had a role to play tonight.

"Oh, wow! Is that a cock? Who could have seen that coming?" I said as I sidled my way over to the wall. Hiking up my skirt, I squatted down, putting myself at eye level with the hole. I could practically feel the heat coming off of my beloved's now half-erect member. It matched my own. As my legs spread, the rubbing of the fabric against my mound ignited a pleasant friction. This would be fun.

I took the cock in my hand. For that's what it was, in this moment. Just some cock. For me to use or be used by as I saw fit. "Well, then, I guess since this is here..." I continued in my faux-casual voice. "You may as well..."

I switched a to a more earnest, pleading tone. "...ruin my pretty mouth with your cock, sir."

With one smooth motion, I plunged the length of him into my mouth. He wasn't completely hard yet, so I quickly found myself with my forehead resting against the foam around the glory hole. I ran my tongue in waves against the base of his shaft, feeling him start to grow in my mouth.

"Oh, fuck." Visually anonymous or not, I knew that groan.

My hand drifted down, tracing soft lines around the inside of my upper thigh. I pulled my mouth away from Scott's cock, a thin strand of spit connecting us for a moment. My left hand gripped his now-slick length and began to stroke. My right reached my core, and, shifting my underwear to the side, I ran my index finger along my slick folds.

"Ah!" a gasp escaped at my touch. "Fuck, I'm so wet." I felt Scott twitch in my hand, his cock standing fully upright now. My mind raced with thoughts and fantasies. Faceless men surrounding me, hard and ready. Wanting me. Wanting to use me, but, on the other hand, all mine for the taking. Scott watching proudly as everything but the most animal, sexual parts of me disappeared. Letting the struggles of life and work fade into nothingness as I tapped into my primal nature, a proud creature of divine lust.

Lifting my lover's cock, I ran my tongue along the underside of it, stopping to swirl around the head. I could already detect the salty taste of his need for me. "Fuck me, sir." I said, before wrapping my lips around him and slowly taking him down my throat. My fingers found my aching clit, waves of pleasure washing over me as I patiently circled it. With a gasp for air, I pulled his cock back out again.

"Use me," I moaned. My knees wobbled as I made contact with my most sensitive area. "Oh, fuck, please. Let me be a good little hole for you."

Letting go of his shaft, I placed my hand against the wall to steady myself. Once in place, I took him into my mouth again, reveling at his taste on my tongue. It took a bit of focus, but, soon, I had as much of him as I could take inside me. Resting my head on the foam, I stopped, hoping he would pick up on what I was looking for.

It wasn't long before Scott got the message. On the other side of the wall, he began to move his hips, pulling most of the way out of my mouth before thrusting back in.

"Mmmmmmph!" The pleasure of being used combined with my fingers dipping into my needy cunt brought out a guttural moan. Scott seemed to get the message, and began picking up the pace. The wet sounds of our fucking soon filled the room. I could tell he was trying to hold back from the usual dirty talk, given the particular, anonymous roles we were playing here, but his grunts of lust were giving me plenty of encouragement. On my side, the sloppy sounds coming from my fingers and the soft, involuntary gagging sounds coming out of my throat only served to push me further into a sex-filled fugue. My eyes filled with tears as he drove himself into me, hitting the back of my throat with his cock. My lips traced across his length over and over, my saliva dripping onto his shaft and running down my chin. I'm sure I would look like a complete, slutty mess after all this, and I wanted nothing more. Desperately, I took in every spare gasp of breath I could, not wanting to stop for anything.

*KNOCK! KNOCK!*

My heart jumped, clinging to the roof of my chest like a startled cartoon cat. All of the old "fooling around in high school" instincts kicked in as I quickly pulled my mouth off of Scott's cock and wiped it with the back of my hand.

"Um...hello?" I asked, in a meek cough. I cleared my throat. "It's um...occupied?"

"Marie, is that you?" Allisen's familiar voice drifted in from the other side of the booth's door. I went to look up at my husband, forgetting momentarily that there was a wall between us. I turned back toward the door.

"Hi, Allisen! Yeah, it's us in here. Did you...did you need the space?" Polite to a fault, as always.

"Oh my God, you're so cute," Allisen chuckled. I felt myself blushing more at that than I had at getting caught mid-blowjob. She continued. "No, you're good. Jack and I didn't see you in the contest crowd so we decided to come look for you."

"You definitely found us," Scott said, his voice muffled on the other side of the wall.

"So...we were wondering..." she continued. "If we could join you guys. I mean, like, I'd join you in there, Marie, and Jack would use one of the other holes."

"Oh!" I was a little stuck and stunned by the request. "I mean...um..."

Thankfully, Scott jumped in. "Give us just a sec?"

"Of course!" It was Jack's voice answering now. The tone was all very accommodating, I had to admit.

Scott pulled his member out of the hole. The lights prevented my view of his side from.being anything other than a silhouette at best, but it seemed like he was crouching down near the opening.

"Alright, so this is a step." He was definitely closer now, his voice clearer. "How do you feel about this?"

I mean, every inch if me was kind of on fire. The lingering heat from before, the shock at the sudden arrival, the shiny, new arousal that was forming in my brain at the notion...

"I'm excited." I replied, after a brief pause. "And confident? And secure, you know, in us."

"Yeah, I get you," Scott said. God, even the sound of his smile lingering in his words was totally dreamy. "I'm in the same boat."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Gotta jump in the cold lake sometime."

"I like it," I said, fluttering with excitement. "And I love you."

Scott reached his hand through the hole in the wall. I took it and squeezed. "I love you too," he replied, before withdrawing his hand once again.

I turned to the door once more. "Yeah, we're into it. Come on in."

"Fantastic!" Allisen replied. The latch on the door began to rattle as it was handled. I swear that half a second lasted a full hour as my chest thumped and my core tingled at what was happening.

The door opened and she stepped inside, still looking as absolutely stunning as she had earlier in the evening. Her skin had a slight shine to it. She and Jack must have been dancing. I felt the strong urge to gently trace her arms and shoulders with my fingers, before trailing further south in a way my imagination didn't quite have the data for.

"Hey, Jack, how's it going?" Scott's voice sounded jovial on the other side of the hole. I couldn't see Jack, but knowing he was there was delightfully exciting. Especially knowing that my husband was politely greeting the other man with his cock out, still wet with my saliva. As soon as that thought entered my mind, I got goosebumps.

"What's up, Scott?" Jack replied. "Well, I mean. I can guess what's up."

"It's not subtle!"

The two of them shared a laugh. It was oddly heartwarming to hear them getting along so well. They should hang out! Even when Scott hasn't just had his dick in me.

"Anyway!" Allisen chimed in. "You two were doing something. Don't mind us!"

Ah, yes, we'd just get back to this completely casual situation. Sure.

Trying to sound as nonchalant as possible, I decided to play along. I knocked on the wall separate me from Scott. "You heard the lady."

"Duty calls," Scott said, largely to Jack. After a moment, his cock, once again soft, slid back through the hole.

"Oh, that's how that works!" Allisen said in mock surprise, as she began taking off her jacket. Luckily, there were some coat hooks on our side of the door leading in.

My heart thumped in my chest as I took in the sight of her. How did someone so pregnant move with such grace? Ridiculous. I swallowed, trying to clear my throat as I replied. "Um...yeah, it's pretty intuitive."

With one smooth motion, Allisen grabbed her dress by the bottom, pulling it over her head. A gasp escaped me, as I realized she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Her hair fell around her now bare shoulders, and my eyes traced down to her chest. Her dark brown nipples stood proud at attention, whether from arousal or just being swollen due to the pregnancy. Her shape was stunningly beautiful, and I wanted to run my hands all along her curves. Traveling down, my eyes stopped on her beautiful womanhood, a shine of soft hair pointing to her thick, appetizing lips. Subconsciously, I started stroking Scott once more, as my cunt flared with heat and need at the sight of her.

"Wow..." I sighed. Scott was fully hard in my hand now, but, even as I stroked him slowly and deliberately, my eyes couldn't seem to leave Allisen's body.

She caught me staring, and smiled at me, biting her lip. "Hey, thanks," she said, playfully. She knelt down on the floor next to the other glory hole. "Oh, hey, padding. Thank god."

"Right?!" I commiserated. This brought me out of my stupor long enough to realize I needed my husband's cock in me. I leaned forward, slowly circling the head with my tongue before sliding the shaft into my mouth.

"Oh, fuck, Marie," Scott moaned on the other side. "Suck that cock." As if I needed the encouragement at this point.

"That is so hot," I heard Jack say from nearby. My face flushed with embarrassed pride.

I darted my eyes to the side. Jack's long, thin cock was through the hole now, half hard. Allisen hadn't touched it yet, as she simply stared at me with a look of hunger in her eyes. "Babe, you have no idea," she told her husband. "She looks so good sucking him."

Okay, then! Just drive me wild, why don't you? Emboldened by the encouragement, I slowly pulled back on Scott's member, licking the underside of his length before removing my mouth with a pop of my lips. "I actually think it's the boys who are missing out."

"Yeah?" Scott asked, his voice muffled. "What's happening in there?"

I teased my fingertips across his length. "Allisen's completely naked in here." A slight groan from the other side clued me into my man's jealousy at that fact. I pressed on. "You should see her body, my love. Incredibly hot, with just the most amazing ass you've ever seen..." I trailed off, as, looking me directly in the eyes, Allisen ran her finger down her chest, over her stomach, and down onto her pussy. 

I continued my description for Scott. "She's touching herself, now. Rubbing her beautiful cunt with her fingers..." His length twitched in my hand. I continued to take in the sights as Allisen closed her eyes, moaning with pleasure as she rubbed her fingers across her lips. When she opened them again, they locked with mine. Her spell completely had me in its grasp, and I would have done anything she asked at that point. Rather than a command, however, she broke the link as she turned her head, working her mouth around Jack's hard cock.

"Mmmph...just like that," thankfully, Jack's moans were audible, and I found my breath catching in my throat at the sound of them. I turned back to Scott's cock.

"And you can probably piece together what she's doing now."

"God, it's so fucking hot," he replied, before quickly following that up with a groan of pleasure himsef. "Oh, fuck!"

Before he had even finished his sentence, I had once again wrapped my lips around his length, taking him as far as I could. He throbbed in my mouth, as I felt my spit start to coat his shaft. After a few seconds with him in the back of my throat, I pulled away. As much fun as the face-fucking was, I wanted this to last a little longer.

I began my slow, deliberate sucking of his cock, simultaneously stroking the lower half of him with my hand, slick with saliva as I worked his length in a corkscrew motion. My other hand free, I grabbed my underwear, pulling them down around my knees. My fingers found my aching clit soon enough, and I started stroking that as well, matching the pace of my ministrations on Scott.

Glancing over, I saw that Allisen was similarly engaged, having dipped a finger into her wet tunnel, moaning as she bobbed up and down on Jack's considerable length.

"Oh, fuck, babe, that's so good," Jack's muffled voice sighed. "You're so good at sucking that cock."

"Mmmph," Allisen moaned, her mouth full of him. Her eyes closed again as she seemed to find a good spot with her fingers.

The room echoed with the sounds of our moaning, gagging, and sucking. I felt myself thrumming more and more with pleasure as I continued to please my husband with my mouth, while stealing stolen glances with the goddess doing the same next to me. The small booth soon filled with the aroma of our arousal, intoxicating me and pushing me further, as I increased the speed of my strokes. I could taste my darling's precum, salty and full of promise, as I continued to work my tongue along him. My eyes closed for a moment, reveling in the taste, touch, and sound all around me, before I was suddenly brought back to the room by a loud moan to my right.

"Mm!" Allisen groaned, before quickly pulling her mouth off of Jack's cock. A small strand of spit fell from her lips and onto her chest. She took her hand off him as well, bracing herself against the wall, while her other was a blur at her crotch, the sloppy sounds of her wetness growing louder.

"I'm gonna cum," she moaned, her head thrown back, and her forehead gleaming with sweat. "Oh, fuck yes. Oh, fuck. I'm so close."

I pulled my mouth off my husband, though it continued to hang open, limply, with desire as I basked in the sight in front of me. "Cum for us, Allisen."

"That's right, baby, be a good girl and cum for us," Jack added.

"I'm...I'm so..." she moaned, before suddenly shooting her eyes open, frozen as her climax broke upon the rocks. Her body went rigid, twitching and jerking as she continued to stroke her clit. "Fuck yes!!! Oh, fuck! Aaaah!"

Several more shudders ran through her as she came down from her orgasm, panting and occasionally gasping with residual pleasure. "Ahhh...fuck, I needed that."

"That's my good kitten," Jack growled.

"Aw, you say the sweetest things," Allisen replied with an exhausted chuckle.

"Thank you..." I moaned, still playing with myself. The sight of her cumming was one of the sexiest things I'd ever witnessed. My fingers were soaked with my own excitement as I continued to run them roughly across my labia. "That was so...oh, that was so hot..."

"I could say the same thing," Allisen replied, looking me up and down while idly continuing to touch herself. "Fuck, Marie, keep going."

I wasn't sure if she meant my masturbation or my work on Scott, so, just in case, I turned back toward his cock, taking it back down my throat once more until the wall prevented me from going further. I couldn't help myself now, and, for a few strokes, I once more started roughly fucking my own face on his cock.

"Nnngh," he moaned. "God, that feels so good."

A gasp escaped me as I pulled off of him, stroking quickly now, my eyes starting to water. "Guh!" was all I could manage at first, before finding my voice again. "You should have seen her cum, Scott." I quickly took him in my mouth for a few more bobs of my head before pulling back again. "She looked so fucking hot."

I continued running my lips and tongue along his shaft, my eyes closed as my pleasure built more and more. I had no idea how close I was, but I knew that every little brush of my clit was like a small firework going off inside me. My moans started getting louder and louder.

Suddenly, there was a tap on my shoulder. I looked over. Allisen had scooted closer to me, looking at both me and Scott's member with desire in her eyes. She looked me up and down once more.

"May I?" she mouthed, nodding at the spot between my legs. All of my nerves were suddenly active, and I could feel my heart pounding in my throat. More than anything, I wanted this. Wanted her. My lips still on Scott's length, I nodded my head.

Allisen seemed to perk up at this, and I could feel her moving slightly behind me. Suddenly, my skin was alight, as she began to lightly kiss around my shoulder, slowly moving her way up toward my neck.

"Mmmmmmnnn..." I half moaned, half whimpered around the cock in my throat. Even the slightest touch from her was electrifying. Soon, I felt fingers between my legs, touching my hand gently, running between my fingers and collecting the evidence of my excitement. I moved my hand out of the way, happy to let her do whatever she pleased with me. As I pulled my mouth off of Scott, Allisen pulled another whimper out of me as she started touching my pussy in earnest.