Marie's Key Pt. 03: Guts Required

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, yes," I managed to gasp. "She's touching me, Scott. Allisen's touching me."

"Yeah?" Scott encouraged me to continue.

"Yeah, she's...ah!" a petite finger slowly started to enter me. "Ah, yes! She's inside me."

"Goddamn, Marie, that is so hot." Thank goodness. This was a line being crossed. And though I didn't have much in the way of brains in that moment, I was still glad for the approval.

"Mmm...that's right," Allisen whispered in my ear as she felt along my inner walls. "Your wife is so much fun, Scott."

"Oh!" the tiniest moan as I shivered with her praise. I started to gently rock my hips back, meeting her explorations. This beautiful woman was fucking me. I was having sex with her. With any girl! For the first time! The fact that it was with someone I found really hot? And that I was able to experience this with my husband there? I never would have even tried to dream of anything so good.

And it was so, so very good. Allisen knew exactly where to touch me, gently rubbing my most sensitive area with each thrust of her finger. Another finger slipped inside me easily, my cunt begging to be filled.

"Fuck, yes, just like that...ah!" I squeaked as I continued to fuck Allisen's fingers. "Fuck me, both of you."

Taking Scott into my mouth once more, I began spit-roasting myself on the two of them. My consciousness slipped away as my body transformed into a vessel of pure lust. Fucking and being fucked by these two beautiful people. Taking my husband's cock further into my mouth while I bucked against Allisen.

"That's it, Marie. Take that cock." Allisen ordered. Her fingers ran through my hair, sending pleasant tingles before the feeling sharpened as she gripped me, pushing my head forward so Scott suddenly hit the back of my throat.

It was everything I needed. I was theirs to use. Their hole. Their toy. My pussy clenched around Allisen's fingers, hopefully sending the right message. Meanwhile, she pulled my hair briefly back before pushing me forward again, sending me down on Scott's cock again. The gurgling of my throat around his shaft mixed with my moans of pleasure at serving my two paramours.

"Holy shit, Marie, yes," my normally demure husband groaned in primal need. "Suck that fucking cock."

"Make him cum, Marie." Jack's voice now. The effort in it told me he was touching himself on the other side of the wall. "Take that dick."

Just when I thought I might not be able to stand much more of the face fucking these two were giving me, Allisen released her grasp on me. I pulled back, struggling to catch my breath as tears ran down my face. Before I had a second to register, Allisen pulled me in for a deep kiss. Our tongues danced, sharing the taste of my man as she continued to thrust into me with her fingers.

"Yes, Allisen! I...oh, god..." I gasped, trying to find words through the fog of pleasure. "I need more..."

A third finger slipped inside me. At the same time, she nipped lightly at my neck. "More? Does your slutty little pussy need to be filled?" Her voice was a soft tease, a siren luring me in with her tone and the ministrations of her fingers.

"Oh, god, yes. Use my hungry little cunt," I groaned. Nobody who knew me in my day to day would have expected this wanton need, this slutty begging. But, in that moment, my entire being was consumed by lust. I turned once more to the throbbing cock in my hand. "She's so fucking good, Scott. She's fucking me so good." With my one free hand, I reached under my shirt, taking one of my nipples between my fingers and pinching hard. "Ah!" My mouth open from the gasp, I followed my instinct and once more took Scott's length down my throat.

"That's it, Marie. That's my good girl. Let her use you," Scott instructed in a rasp. "I want to feel you moan around my cock while Allisen fucks you."

"Ghn!" I obliged. My heat had been building for some time, and Allisen had found just the right spot inside me. My tongue continued to run along Scott's shaft as I murmured and squeaked, my hips moving faster and faster as my climax approached. "Please, Allisen. Right there. Can I cum for you?"

She let out a slight, devilish chuckle. "Absolutely. Fuck, you're so cute. Cum for me, Marie."

Just as my climax threatened to ignite, I took Scott's cock into my mouth once more. The new sensations of Allisen inside me mixed with the familiar taste of my beloved, and I was gone. A rumbling moan escaped my throat as my hand sought for something to hold onto. I found Allisen's leg and gripped hard as my walls pulsed around her. My legs wobbled and threatened to come out from under me as tears formed in my eyes. I took Scott deeper and squeezed my legs together just at the peak, when my mind threatened to completely disappear into the fog of lust and fulfillment.

"Gah!" with a great gasp I pulled my mouth free, panting for breath. My heartbeat seemed to pulse, loud and hard, in every part of me, sending shivers of pleasure through every nerve ending. "Tha...thank you," I managed to mutter.

Slowly, torturously, Allisen removed her fingers. A wickedly prideful smirk was on her face. "Any time. That was incredibly fucking hot, Marie."

"Just the sound was incredible," Jack's muffled voice chimed in.

"Seriously, Marie that was-ah!" Scott's compliment was cut off as I began running my tongue all along the head of his cock, almost operating on pure instinct. I didn't know how much I had left in me, but I needed him to cum. More than anything.

"Oh, fuck, that's my girl," he groaned, appreciatively. "That's my good fucking girl."

"She's so good," Allisen added. I glanced toward her, catching her in the act of tasting the wetness I had left on her fingers. She stopped mid-finger-suck, before giving a cheeky shrug. She glanced back and forth, then scooted closer until she was right next to me. Then, with the same look of want she had given me earlier, she nodded toward Scott's cock.

I bit my lip. This was it. Pure compersion. After the mind-blowing orgasm she had given me, I wanted nothing more than for the man I loved to experience this goddess. I removed his cock from my lips, and nodded back in approval and scooched slightly to the side.

While I continued to stroke him, Allisen lowered her head toward my husband's cock. She gave me a quick wink before sticking her tongue out toward it, dancing in teases along the underside of the head.

"Mmm...fuck, that's good," Scott moaned. My heart swelled with pride while my cunt burned with lust once more. She started taking him fully in her mouth now, giving playful little grazes of her teeth as she slowly made her way down his length. I knew that by now she had gotten the slightest taste if his pre-cum. That knowledge of how Scott tasted was just one of the many things we shared now. I let go as her lips reached where my hand had rested on his shaft. Sitting back, I began idly touching myself once more as I took in the show.

"Oh, fuck, Marie, that's so good." Scott grunted. "I'm gonna cum soon."

She took over with her hands where I had left off, matching the rhythms of her head as she bobbed on his cock. My mouth hung open in a stupor as I rubbed my throbbing clit to the sight and sloppy, wet sounds the two of them were making.

"Marie! Oh, fuck, please!" His voice was strained now. I knew that tone. Any second now.

"That's not me you're fucking, dear" I panted, dazed. "Allisen looks so good sucking your cock."

"Oh!" a brief moment of realization seemed to come over Scott, before his orgasm overrode it. "Oh, fuck, Allisen, then. Fuck, I'm gonna cum."

"Mmm-hmm," muffled words of encouragement from Allisen as she refused to relent, continuing to take his cock deep and fast.

"Cum for her, Scott," Jack added. "Cum down my wife's throat."

"Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh...AH!"

A wolf howled inside me as I watched my beloved's cock twitch and pulse with his climax. Equally erotic was the sight of Allisen, her eyes closed in satisfaction as her throat visibly swallowed Scott's seed.

"Ungh! Fuck!" Scott grunted as he began to come down from his orgasm. "Fuck! Allisen, fuck. You're so fucking good."

My heart fluttered. I was so glad he had a good time! I mean, it was very unlikely that he wouldn't, but still!

Slowly, Allisen drew Scott's softening member from her lips. With one final swallow, she gave him a quick peck on the tip. "Wow, both Keanes are just so much fun." She turned to me. "Get over here, you."

I did as I was told, getting back up onto my knees and moving toward her. I knew what she needed, instantly, and our lips met in a passionate kiss. Our tongues shared the lingering taste of triumph, of the beautiful act the four of us had shared. Her hands went to my face, and I melted into her.

A slight rattling, followed by a knock, interrupted our reverie. "Mind if we join you?" Jack's voice sounded from the other side of the door.

Allisen reached up and wordlessly undid the door latch, letting it swing open, before pulling me in for another kiss.

"Well, that's just ridiculously fucking hot." Scott chimed in. I broke for air and looked up at our boys. They were both peeking in at us through the cramped little door to the booth. Sadly, they had put their cocks away for the moment.

"We would love for you fine lads to join us," Allisen began, "But, for real, there is like, no room. We're packed in, as is."

"Yep, I'm a Vienna Sausage in here," I said, sexily.

Jack reached a hand down, helping Allisen to her feet. I'd have to do the same on my own, given the cramped quarters. I stood, pulling my uncomfortably cold and wet underwear up as I went.

"Well, not to sound like what happened here wasn't enough or anything," Jack shrugged. "But we've got one me-shaped member of our group that hasn't cum yet, and they do have these little rooms with actual beds in."

Beds, hell, anywhere that had an actual seat, sounded good to me. I looked over at Scott, who greeted me with a look of both love and need.

"Sounds like a plan to me," my darling replied.

We shuffled our way out of the booths and toward the hallway proper. Giving a quick glance, it seemed like the common space had heated up a bit. A glimpse was all I could get of the naked bodies moving inside, but it told me all I needed. As we made our exit, I stopped Scott for a moment.

"How are you? Like, with all this." I asked.

"I'm..." he let out a sigh, followed by a laugh. "I'm good, yeah. This is all new and a lot and...really hot, I think? How are you doing with it?"

"Oh, with all the really hot stuff? Pretty good!" I nervously giggled. "It's all good, so far. Really hot, getting to watch someone make you cum."

"I didn't see it, strictly speaking, but likewise," he said, moving in for a teasing kiss. "Alright. So...let's see whats next!"

"All aboard the sex train..." my voice trailed off as I realized the words that were coming out of my mouth. "Toot...toot..." I said in a low whisper.

"Come here!" Scott said, laughing heartily as he pulled me in for another, much more forceful kiss. For a moment I was completely lost in him, in the home that was my man's arms. The kiss broke. "I love you so fucking much, you giant goober!"

I mashed my face into his chest. "I love you, too."

"Hey, you two?" Allisen's voice called from further down the hall. We looked over toward the sound and saw her peeking her head out of one of the semi-private rooms with the open-able window. "This one work?"

My legs wobbled at the sound her voice. I'd be carrying this night for a long time. She'd helped me to tap into a part of myself I never thought I'd see. The two of them were kind, and hot, and good people in a way I hadn't been expecting from this experience.

At this point, I would have followed them anywhere.

"Toot, toot!" Scott said in reply. I gave him a little punch on the arm.

"Be right there!" I clarified, as we walked toward the next step in this journey.