Marie's New Model Ch. 04

Story Info
Jason and Marie's adventures continue.
3.7k words
4.48
17.3k
8

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason left Marie's gallery and crossed the street to the quaint little corner bar to meet the lovely ladies for whom he just performed. Jason opened the door and saw Lindsey's familiar face light up when their eyes met. Lindsey waved Jason over to the little table she was sharing with Mary and the birthday girl, Anna.

Jason hurried through the crowd to the trio of college women. Mary was even taller that she looked from Jason's perch on the little stage in Marie's gallery. Maybe it was the wine, or maybe just the thought of getting her dress off, but Jason noticed Anna was even more attractive than he recalled too. After all, Lindsey had promised Jason would get to sleep with Anna for her birthday. Lindsey greeted Jason with big hug and a wet kiss on the cheek.

"Didn't I tell you girls that this guy has some amazing talent?" Lindsey laughed.

"Talent is one word for it!" Mary giggled at the thought of Jason's enormous penis dangling between his thighs. "More talent than my boyfriend for sure!"

Jason blushed. "Where are the other ladies?" he asked.

"Oh they bailed on us." Anna said. "Something about getting home to their boyfriends."

"Getting home to fuck their boyfriends after your performance big guy!" Lindsey laughed.

Jason still blushing loved the attention he was getting from his three peers. He ordered a beer and made small talk. Anna is majoring in English literature, which wasn't a surprise based on her studious glasses and intelligent persona. Mary had done some modeling, which also wasn't a surprise based on her tall, thin frame. Lindsey was generally a party girl, but tonight she was serving as Anna's designated driver. Lindsey met Anna during their freshmen year and they decided to share an apartment. This is their third year living together. Eventually Mary decided to call it a night. Lindsey bought Anna one more round then suggested that the three of them go back to their place. Anna nervously agreed.

Jason climbed into the back of Lindsey's little Chevy hatchback and rode to a cute little apartment complex near campus. Lindsey pulled up to the front door and said she thought it was best for Anna to show Jason around their apartment. Anna took Jason by the hand and led him upstairs.

Jason noticed Anna's figure hugging maxi dress draped nicely across her wide butt as she led him upstairs. He felt the familiar stirring of blood rushing to his large member as he began to eagerly anticipate bedding this lovely co-ed.

As soon as the pair was in the front door, Jason took the lead. He took Anna's face in his hands and kissed her deeply and passionately. Pinning her against the wall, his hands worked their way down the sides of her voluptuous body. When he finally came up for air, Anna smiled really big at him.

"It's been a while since I've been with a guy." Anna cautioned.

"It's okay Anna. I'm glad we're celebrating your birthday together." Jason replied.

Anna kissed him again and began pulling at his shirt. Once it was over his head and on the floor, she yanked off his belt and started working on his button fly jeans. When the jeans hit the floor, Anna gasped. It was almost as though she had forgotten Jason has twice the endowment of her most recent lover. Anna sunk to her knees. With a quick tug, she yanked Jason's boxer briefs to the floor. Anna took Jason's warm penis in her mouth. Both lovers moaned in pleasure. Anna looked into Jason's eyes while inching her lips down his shaft. Jason ran his fingers through her dirty blonde hair as she began bobbing on the end of his penis. Jason could see her ample cleavage down the front of her dress. It was a world class view he thought to himself. He was loving this! He felt his orgasm building.

"Anna! I'm going to cum!" He warned the birthday girl, but the warning triggered her into ramping up the intensity. Anna sucked Jason feverishly, until it became too much. He withdrew his cock from her pretty mouth just as the first rope of hot white cum blasted from his head. Jason moaned as stream after stream ejected from his massive penis. The blasts left white strips across Anna's checks and glasses. When Jason finished, he helped Anna to her feet.

"That was an amazing blow job!" Jason said trying to catch his breath.

"I think you should return the favor." Anna laughed as she wiped the sticky fluid from her glasses. She took Jason by his semi-erect cock and led him to her bedroom. This time she pinned him against the wall with a passionate kiss. Pulling away, she slowly slide her dress off her shouldered and down to the floor revealing a very sexy black bra and thong panty set. She unclasped her full-figure bra and freed her large breast. Jason smiled in delight.

Next, Jason pushed his lover backwards onto her bed. He parted her thick thighs with his big hands and began kissing the front of Anna's lace thong. He could hear her whimpering softly, so he slid the thong to the side. Now he kissed, licked, and sucked on her juicy labia. Anna began arching her back as she was overwhelmed with pleasure. Jason's tongue found Anna's clit. Her soft whimpers became loud moans as her orgasm rushed over her body like a warm ocean wave. Eventually the feeling was too much. Anna pushed Jason's head away.

"God damn you are good!" Anna said gasping for air.

"I'm glad sexy!" Jason smiled up at his new lover with his face covered in her feminine fluids.

"Want to fuck the birthday girl?" Anna ask.

"Yes. So badly." Jason replied.

Anna frantically searched for a condom in her night stand. "Sorry I'm not on the pill." Anna explained.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" She cursed. "My fucking ex was tiny and wore these fucking snug fit condoms. Hold on!"

Anna leapt from the bed and ran down the hall. She borrowed a condom from Lindsey's stash. Upon returning, she began rolling it down his engorged member.

"Sorry we don't have any XLs." Anna apologized as she marveled at his size. "Although you probably need a XXXL."

"It is a bit tight babe, but you're worth it" Jason laughed.

With the condom secure, he rolled onto his back and allowed Anna to mount him. She nervously guided the latex covered cock into her vagina.

"Damn its sooooo thick!" She cried.

"Go slow and you'll warm up." Jason encouraged her.

Within a few minutes, Anna was riding Jason more comfortably. Jason alternated between sucking her big pink nipples. His big cock hit areas she had never known existed before. Another minute later, Anna's body began to quiver as she felt another orgasm overtake her. He collapsed forward onto Jason's chest.

"Was it good for you?" Anna asked.

"Well I haven't really finished." Jason explained.

"You didn't cum yet?" She asked.

"No but its okay if-" Jason replied but was cut off.

"Let's try it this way." Anna said as she lifted her ass into the air and motioned for Jason to insert from behind.

Jason complied and began fucking Anna hard from behind. Anna cried out in a mix a pleasure and pain as the big cock stretched her to her limits again.

"Are you close?" She asked.

"I think this condom is too tight." Jason replied.

He was desperate new for an orgasm of his own. Jason pulled out and ripped the tight condom from his cock. With three quick tugs on his enormous cock, Jason unloaded his balls with several thick milky blasts that splashed against Anna's ass and back.

When he finally finished, Anna laughed with amusement of the sheer volume of jizz that Jason expelled over her. "Think you could hand me that towel?" She asked.

Jason stood up and retrieved Anna's large cream colored bath towel. He used it to wipe his semen from her soft, pale skin.

The two lovers cuddled on Anna's bed. Jason spooned Anna and cupped one of her large breasts in his hand. She loved the way his big spent cock felt against her bare ass. Eventually both drifted to sleep.

Sometime later Lindsey returned to the apartment she shared with Anna. When she turned on the light, she saw Jason's clothes littering the floor. She got an evil idea. Lindey collected Jason's clothes and his them in her bedroom with the idea that a nude Jason may have to visit her in the morning to retrieve them. Lindsey dropped Jason's clothes on the floor next to her bed. She perused her lingerie drawer to find the perfect piece to seduce Jason with the next morning. She settled on a white silk slip with a matching g-string. She slipped out of her dress and boots and into her sexy little slip. She drifted to sleep hoping to see Jason in the morning.

—————————————————

"buzz, Buzz, BUzz, BUZz, BUZZ, BUZZ..."

The next morning Jason was awaken by Anna's aggressive alarm clock. He rolled over and realized his lover was already awake. In fact she was already dressed and pulling her brown riding boots on over her skinny jeans.

"Hey there stud." Anna giggled in his direction.

"Good morning." Jason yawned.

"Sorry I have to run this morning. I have an early class." Anna explained. "Help yourself to a granola bar in the kitchen of you'd like."

"Um sure." Jason yawned again.

"Thanks for a truly amazing night last night Jason." Anna continued. "It was a birthday I will never forget!"

Anna leaned over and kissed Jason on the cheek. She grabbed her backpack and took one last glance at his exposed morning wood. "I can't believe I fucked that last night" she giggled and ran out the door with a big smile on her face. Jason was still a bit off guard and a bit hung over. He was also wondering where his clothes were and how he could get back home.

"Oh yeah, my clothes are in the living room." He recalled to himself. He causally opened Anna's bedroom door and walked outside.

Meanwhile, Lindsey had heard Anna walk out and lock the front door. She knew Jason must be alone (and hopefully nude) in her living room. She sauntered out in her sexy white silky lingerie.

"Oh what have we here?!" She exclaimed upon seeing Jason roaming the room looking for his boxer briefs.

"Oh shit!" Jason shouted as he quickly covered his large package with both hands.

Lindsey laughed out loud. "Silly boy! I've seen that thing before" she laughed with a wink.

"Uh yeah," Jason stammered. "Say you haven't seen my clothes have you?"

"Oh no dear," Lindsey lied. "Actually I was wondering if you might like to stay a while this morning. I mean, Anna has class until 11:30. Maybe we could..."

As her voice trailed off Lindsey suggestively rubbed her hand across her breasts.

"I was just thinking, you know, I could really use a well hung man myself right now." Lindsey said as she moved toward Jason. She kissed him and wrapped his naked body in her arms.

Jason kissed her back. He loved her playful flirting the night before at the bar and the way she openly talked about sex was inspiring to him.

Lindsey felt Jason's cock harden against her leg as they kissed.

"Whoa big boy!" Lindsey cautioned. "We're going to need to clean my roommate's pussy off you before I go any farther. I assume that big cock found its way inside her last night right?"

Jason just smiled. Lindsey took him by the hand and led him to the bathroom. Upon adjusting the water temperature Lindsey dropped her silk slip and g-string and stepped into the shower. Jason eagerly followed. The lovers kissed passionately under the warm water. Lindsey took her loofah sponge and asked Jason to scrub her back. Jason scrubbed Lindsey down staring at her firm 22 year old ass the whole time. Next Lindsey took the sponge back and used it to wipe Jason's chest down to his legs, then his balls, and finally his huge, hard penis. Lindsey pushed him into the water to rinse away the soap, then dropped to her knees.

"You've got a gorgeous cock!" She said as she slide it into her mouth. Her blue eyes locked on Jason's the entire time she blew him. Jason was in heaven. He moaned as he leaned back against the fiberglass shower wall. Lindsey gave an expert level blow job to her big lover. Her right hand stroked his thick shaft as her mouth wrapped around his large head. Her left hand massaged the two biggest balls she's ever encountered.

"Oh my God!" Jason moaned. Suddenly Lindsey took him out of her mouth and returned to her feet.

"Should we continue this in my bed?" She asked.

Jason nodded. Lindsey turned off the shower. They dried off and went straight to Lindsey's bed. Jason saw his clothes laying in a pile next to the bed.

"Hey you stole my clothes!" He laughed.

"Yeah I like you better naked." Lindsey retorted as she laid down.

Jason climbed between her thin thighs and went to work on her beautiful shaven, pink pussy. Lindsey's smaller body was a nice contrast from Anna. Although she didn't have Anna's large DD cup breasts, her B cups were a bit more perky and her flat belly turned Jason on. His hands roamed her trim body - across her breasts, down her torso, around to her back then finally to her ass. He squeezed each lovely cheek and pulled her hips tighter to his face. He licked her until she was nice and wet for him. Her delicious scent made him hard as iron.

"Are you ready for my cock?" He whispered.

"Fuck yes!" Lindsey cried.

Jason moved up the bed and mounted Lindsey. Whereas he was gentle with the soft spoken and less experienced Anna, he was quite the opposite with her roommate. He shoved his thick penis into Lindsey's wet pussy. She whimpered in delight as he gave her a nice rough fuck.

"Yes fuck me hard!" Lindsey yelled.

Jason complied. While sex with Anna was great, the condom that separated him from her detracted from Jason's pleasure. His big cock loved feeling Lindsey's natural lubrication as he pumped in and out.

Jason built a wonderful pattern of alternating short and long strokes. Lindsey's eyes rolled back into her head. She had a huge orgasm warm her body. She moaned in pleasure as Jason pounded away.

Jason loved the sexy look on Lindsey's face as she enjoyed her orgasm. He felt his own quickly building.

"Where should I cum?" Jason asked Lindsey.

Lindsey's mind snapped back to reality with the question.

"Where ever you want!" She answered.

Jason gave one more thrust into Lindsey then began ejaculating into her pussy. Lindsey felt every spasm of his cock and it induced a second orgasm deep within her pussy. When Jason finished, his body collapsed on top of Lindsey's.

"Oh my God!" Lindsey laughed. "That was everything I expected."

Lindsey and Jason cuddled and exchanged kisses for several minutes afterward. Then Lindsey got up and began to get dressed. She told Jason she would give him a ride back to Marie's gallery. He laid in bed and watch Lindsey dress. She pulled on a white cotton thong. Then a matching bra to support her lovely tits. Finally she covered herself in a t-shirt and pair of jeans. Jason quickly dressed and Lindsey drove him back to Marie's gallery.

—————————————————

When Jason entered the gallery, he saw a familiar face. Lisa Coffman, the wealthy art patron who started Jason's nude modeling career, was chatting with Marie at the counter.

"Well look who is here!" Lisa cried out with Joy. She raised herself up onto her toes to kiss Jason on each cheek. "Maybe we should use Jason again!"

"I thought you wanted us to focus this project on still lifes?" Marie asked.

"Well I do of course, but Jason is more fun than a bowl of peaches." Lisa scoffed. "And let's face it, he has some really large plums!"

"I guess we can see if he's available?" Marie shrugged.

"Jason darling, next weekend, two of my dear dear friends will be visiting. They are quite talented artists and I told them I would set up a studio for them to do some drawing or maybe some painting." Lisa explained.

"Yeah sure, what day?" Jason asked.

"Well we're flexible." Lisa said.

"Anytime Saturday works." Jason replied.

"Maybe early morning or after hours?" Marie asked. "I hate to have Jason here nude while other customers may stop in, even if he would be out of view in back."

"Oh no Marie, I thought you could close a bit early for us darling. I certainly plan to compensate you to do so." Lisa explained. "How about 3:30 in the afternoon?"

"Sounds great!" Jason said.

"Jason of course this will be a bit more professional than the last time I saw you pose." Lisa said.

"Of course ma'am!" Jason assured her.

"Well then darlings, I'll see you both next weekend!" Lisa said as she sashayed out of the gallery.

"Thanks for helping again Jason!" Marie said.

"Anything for you Marie!" Jason replied.

"How was last night?" Marie asked.

"Wild!" Jason answered. "Those girls were..."

"Don't kiss and tell Jason!" Marie laughed.

Jason hugged Marie and headed back to his apartment. He was excited for the opportunity to earn some easy cash the following weekend, even if it was a less sexually charged event.

———————————————

Jason arrived at the gallery around 3:00 the following Saturday. Lisa was already inside chatting with Marie. Both ladies greeted him with kisses on the cheek.

"My friends haven't arrived yet." Lisa explained, "but they'll be here soon."

"You may go ahead and get ready in my office if you'd like." Marie suggested.

"Remember! This is a strictly professional gig!" Lisa cautioned as Jason walked toward Marie's office.

He knew what that meant but he also knew it would be hard not to get hard with his fantasy "MILF" Marie watching him in her lovely pink business suit - not to mention Lisa in her little back dress and black leather boots that rose high above her knees - those boots probably cost more than Jason's entire wardrobe he laughed to himself.

Jason undressed in Marie's office trying to focus on maintaining self control. He found an art magazine on Marie's desk and flipped pages causally as he waited. Finally there was a knock at the door. Marie informed him that Lisa's guests arrived and they were ready.

"Are you ready?" Marie asked. "This is a big day for the gallery."

"I won't let you down!" Jason winked.

Marie led him into the studio where he saw two middle aged women both dressed somewhat formally. Lisa introduced them as Greta and Beth. Greta had very short blonde hair. She was a bit on the heavy side and wore a black pants suit. She was a well-known artist from Germany. Beth was slightly younger, but with grayer shoulder length hair. She looked more like an eclectic artist in a flowing floral maxi dress. She was a well-known painter from California. Lisa was hosting them as part of a visiting artist program through the university.

"Well Jason, I suppose we are ready." Greta said.

Jason climbed to the top of the small platform in the studio and disrobed. Greta gasped at the sight of Jason's huge, flaccid member, but Beth let out a little giggle. Both ladies began sketching their subject. Jason held his pose, seemingly forever. The abruptly, Greta called for a new position. Lisa walked behind Greta and smiled when she saw her pencil work.

"How would you like me to pose?" Jason asked.

"Perhaps sit on the stool and look that direction." Greta instructed. As Jason assumed the position, he heard Greta say "yes that will do."

Jason held that pose for another long while. Finally Beth asked if Greta was ready to change it up. Greta nodded.

"Jason, I just want to try something less formal." Beth said a she approached him. "Let's turn you this direction. Maybe look at Greta."

Beth worked to pose him just right. Jason saw Marie behind Greta. Marie was smiling from ear to ear. This must be going well he thought to himself. Just then he heard Beth sigh and felt her hand grab his penis.

"There is just so much of it." Beth signed. "Its almost unnatural."

"Yes Beth. I agree." Greta stated. "Could you tuck it behind that leg?"

"Wow" Jason thought to himself. His penis was no longer the star of the show, although it did feel nice in Beth's hand as she guided it out of Greta's line of sight.

12