Marie's New Model Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth returned to her seat and the sketching continued through several more poses in a session that lasted a good hour and a half.

"Beth dear, Have you had quite enough?" Greta finally asked.

"I think I am nearly done." Beth replied.

While the two artists wrapped up, Marie began pouring each of the participants a glass of white wine.

When they finished, Lisa made a toast to great friends and great art. Jason retreated to Marie's office. He could hear the conversation outside.

"Lisa, Why am I not surprised your make model is the type that belongs in Playgirl Magazine?" Beth asked.

"Yes not really the standard of model I am used to." Greta agreed.

"Oh you two!" Lisa laughed. "His package is a work of art in its own right."

Marie, Beth and Lisa all laughed. Greta must not have much of a sense if humor Jason thought. Finally he heard Lisa thank Marie and say she was taking the artists to dinner. A minute later, Marie knocked on the door then entered.

"Oh you're still just in your robe?" Marie was surprised Jason did not get dressed.

"Um yeah. I was just waiting I guess." Jason answered.

"Well they are all done and Lisa just took them to dinner." Marie said. "Would you like to accompany me to dinner?"

"That would be great!" Jason exclaimed. "All that posing worked up an appetite."

Marie laughed at Jason's silly joke. She locked up the gallery and took Jason by the hand. she suggested going to the little Mexican restaurant on the corner. Jason said that a taco sounded like a perfect end to the evening, but Marie had other plans as to how the evening should end...

To be continued.

12