Marie's Satisfaction

Story Info
Loving Wife finds satisfaction.
2k words
3.45
20.1k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. My name is Marie. My husband is Brian. We recently married at the early age of 18. We went to high school together and had dated for over a year. We were both virgins when we married. Our sex was quite vanilla due to our inexperience. It felt good and Brian was satisfied because he always had a climax, but I had expected more. I have been told that I am pretty with blond hair and green eyes. We moved to Minneapolis where I have just started college on a nursing scholarship and Brian found work as mechanic for a car dealership. We live in a small apartment complex.

Starting school at the local University was very exciting for me. Taking the basic courses, each class was full. It wasn't long before some of the guys started paying attention to me. I would just smile and tell them that I was married.

There was one athlete, John, that was persistent. John was tall and two years older than I. He lived at home with his parents. He would search me out between classes to talk and flirt. He said the fact that I was married excited him. I must admit he was very handsome and fun. One day while walking together John put his hand on my back at my waist. It felt good but I felt guilty like I was cheating on Brian. The light touches kept on and one day John held my hand as we were walking. I slowly removed it but smiled at him. After a couple of weeks, the others in our classes were assuming that John and I were a couple. John and I were enjoying our friendship and Brian never asked me about school.

One weekend Brian and I had sex 3 times. While I enjoyed the closeness, I knew there should be more. During the third time my mind wandered, and John entered into it. The feelings inside my body changed immediately and I finally experienced the explosiveness of a climax. I felt a little ashamed of John being a part of our sex but also thought, "Wow! Was that Great!" Brian was quite satisfied with his third climax.

John and I had our lunch period and the following period off together. We frequently would have a quiet walk around the lake through the woods. Today as we were talking John wrapped his arms around me from the back and kissed the top of my head. I slowly swayed back and forth against him. It felt so right and exciting. John slowly cupped his hands around my breasts softly squeezing them. I slowly removed his hands to remind him of my marriage. We held hands for a little while as we walked.

John said," Marie, tell me a little about your marriage. I know that you love Brian, but it seems something might be missing. Is your sex life good?"

I answered, "Boy, you come right to the point, don't you? Our sex life is okay but not very exciting. I just feel there should be more to it."

John said, "I just got that feeling from the cute way you act. Does Brian know that you feel this way?"

I answer," No, he has a nice climax and I guess he feels that is enough."

John says, "Wait a minute! He doesn't give you climaxes. He just has his and quits?"

I answer, "That's about it. I did have one last time, but it was the first. We haven't done any oral sex."

John says, "Wow I'm in shock! No oral sex, especially with someone as cute as you. So, you don't even know how to do that?"

I answer, "Only what I have seen on the computer. I mentioned it to Brian, but he didn't seem interested."

John reached for both my hands and looked into my eyes. He said, "I'm sorry that I brought that up, but I feel that I know you so much better now. And I do feel sad that you are not having a complete sexual life." John pulls me into his arms and holds me tight.

After a minute we continue our walking back to our classes still holding hands.

All evening I thought about our discussion and asked Brian, "What do you think of about oral sex? Would you want to try it?"

Brian answered, "Maybe some time, honey. Are you saying that I am not enough for you?"

I answer, "No, I'm not saying that. I just saw some things on the internet about it."

The next day at lunch I meet up with John. We start our walk holding hands. John says, "I just want to say about our conversation yesterday that I would like to help you if you are interested.

I say, "And what do you mean by helping me?"

John says, " I'm kind of embarrassed but I would like to help you learn about oral sex. It isn't like you would be cheating on Brian as you don't do oral sex.

I laugh saying, "You really do stretch your imagination don't you! It still is sex, oral or intercourse. You do tempt me John, but I can't do that."

John answers, "I won't pressure you but if you change your mind, I would love to teach you. We would have my home by ourselves all afternoon."

After a few days and two more sessions of unsatisfied sex with Brian my mind started wondering if sex could really be so different with another man. The more that I thought about it the more John came into my mind.

The next day at school my mind was so deep in thought that I didn't even notice John coming up to wrap me in his arms. I said quietly, "Today?"

John looked into my eyes and said, 'You're sure of this?"

I nodded my head slowly and John held me tightly. He said, "We will take this one step at a time. Meet me at the parking lot at noon?"

At noon I walked to the parking lot slowly, almost shaking. John drove up and we drove to his home which we had to ourselves.

As we walked in, he took me in his arms and softly kissed me. He took my hand and led me to his bedroom. We sat on the edge of the bed kissing a little more deeply. My feelings were running wild with few doubts of what I was about to do. We moved to lay side by side where John's kisses took all doubts away. He slowly unbuttoned my blouse while I unsnapped my bra. As my breasts came free John's lips were kissing them while gently rolling my nipples. I was so turned on that I easily lifted my hips for John to slide my shorts and panties down over my feet.

After kissing me very deeply John stood up to remove his shirt, then jeans, and his silk shorts. He now laid naked beside my naked body. Our hands started exploring and I soon found how much larger Johns' cock was than Brians' cock. As his fingers started stroking my pussy my excitement increased tremendously.

John whispered, "lick the precum off my cock head."

I dropped down and saw the large drop of precum on his cockhead. I licked it and swirled it in my mouth for my first taste ever of cock. I realized that I loved the salty taste of his precum and started slowly sucking and licking John's cock. John held my head as he slowly started fucking my face. This is the sex that I had been dreaming of. John brought my face up and kissed me deeply.

John dropped down and I felt his tongue so slowly glide up the slit of my pussy.

Each lick was slow, gentle, and deeper with his soft tongue. I couldn't believe what I had been missing with sex. John started gently sucking on my clit and I could feel it swelling larger. A few more soft licks and then a stronger pressure as he deeply sucked my clit into his mouth. I screamed as my climax rolled so strongly through me. I wrapped my legs around John's head and pulled his face tightly into my pussy while moaning deeply. John moved up to kiss my face and to hold me gently as my breathing slowed. I looked into his eyes saying, "Thank you so much. I never dreamed anything like this."

John smiled saying, "Would you like to try some more oral on me? I will help you with what I like and let you know when I am going to cum. You can then finish me with your mouth or hand, whichever you want to do.

I answer, "After what you did to me, I want you completely in my mouth. This is just fantastic sex!"

I drop down and slowly suck John's large cock deeply into my mouth. As I move, he says to play with his nuts and suck and bite on them also. After several minutes I feel his cock start enlarging and John says, "I'm going to cum! Take me deep!" I suck him deep and feel his hot cum explode deep into my mouth. I swallow everything I can knowing that I am totally satisfying John.

After his cock begins shrinking, I release him and move up beside him. We hold each other tightly as our excitement subsides. We kiss softly and deeply smiling at each other.

I ask, "Is it always this way? Wow! Have I been missing a lot."

John says, "It is always like this when things are right. Start stroking my cock again. As his cock begins to swell again John says, "Slowly feed my cock into your pussy."

I slowly rub his cockhead along my slit as his cock enters my pussy. The thought that this was only the second cock there goes through my mind. I feel the thickness and length grow, knowing how much larger John's cock is than Brian. We slowly fuck side by side kissing sweetly. After several minutes John moves on top and starts fucking me deeply. I feel another climax growing and it rolls wildly over me.

John groans deeply and fucks me with his balls hitting my ass. He explodes his hot cum deep into my soaked pussy and I feel so full. He lays on top holding me as our excitement subsides.

As we lay there he smiles saying, "Well, what do you think?"

I answer, "I think this was the first time that I have ever been truly fucked!"

We wash off, dress, and make it to our afternoon classes just a little late.

That evening Brian wanted sex. I waited until we were cuddled together naked and slipped down between his legs and started sucking his cock. He lay there in shock and then started fucking my mouth and quickly shot his load of cum into my mouth. He said, " That was great! How did you learn how to do that?"

I answered, "That is the oral sex I told you I read about. You should look it up and read it."

Brian answered, "We have to do that more often" and turned over and went to sleep. Never have I been so disappointed but then realized I still have a terrific lover in John.

Over the next few months John and I would have sex at least two times a week. We experienced all that we could. We tried to keep love out of the equation. I loved playing with and sucking his large cock, so much bigger than Brians cock. Brian went on being satisfied with what he received, never giving me more.

I wonder, "What will be the ending of this story?" at this point I don't know if our marriage can continue like this. I will try. But I am sure there will be other men also.