All Comments on 'Marie's Satisfaction'

by Sequence123

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

interesting

matuateneiramatuateneiraabout 2 years ago

A very credible beginning that needs to be continued. A storyline that seems to me to totally new in Literotica. A very believable and enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Go for it Marie, a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. Hopefully Brian will come around and learn about the good things in life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck yes. You go girl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife found this and shared it with me; we both enjoyed it. She especially identified with the wife in your story because we were also virgins when we got married. And, while I was getting my rocks off every time, she never came when we had sex.

She became friends with a man where she worked, and it soon developed much like Marie in your story. She was having peak sexual experiences with him three times a week during their lunch hour. And she always came hard two or three times each time they fucked.

It’s a long story, but the short of it is that he really taught her how to fuck. She started taking the lead with me and teaching me things about sex. She started working ‘another man’ into our sexual fantasies and got me addicted to that idea.

Finally, one night when she was jerking my penis, she came clean and told me everything. It turned me on and I started squirting uncontrollably. So, now he just openly comes over to our place after work and they fuck a few times a week. I found out that my wife's 'satisfaction' is also my own.

She has urged her married girlfriends to do the same. Most of them were virgins when they got married, and marital sex was boring. She says, until wives start spreading their legs for other men, the husbands won't really attend to their needs.

Nice story!

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

Sad. Sorry the wife had to find sexual release form another man. Sorry her husband was sexually incompetent. This is true in so many marriages.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSequence123@Sequence123
Mid age white male. Love watching or filming my wife have sex with other men.