Mariette's Long Day

Story Info
A slave girl in orgasm denial services her master's son.
3.3k words
4.73
20.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dothemath
dothemath
437 Followers

Author Note: This takes place in the same world as another story I've posted, Marguerite's Welcome. Although I think you don't need to read that story to understand this one, I recommend checking it out if you like this, as they have some very similar themes.

"Fuck yeah!" Ben cheered, jumping up off the sofa and tossing his controller down next to him as his cart blew past the finish line on the screen. "That's right, motherfuckers! I'm the Mario Cart Champion in this house!"

"Oh my god, you're so obnoxious," his friend Ryan groaned. "Do you have to throw shit?"

"It's my shit, I can throw it if I want," Ben said, kicking aside a throw pillow that had fallen to the floor to make his point. "Oh, wait, wait, this calls for a victory fuck."

"A what?" Sam demanded from the other end of the couch.

Ben ignored him, and just called, "Mariette!"

The young woman at the far end of the den straightened up from where she had been bent over to dust the bookshelf. She was dressed in a classic black-and-white maid's uniform, more revealing than practical, and her dark hair was done up in intricate curls to complete the look.

She approached tentatively, looking between the three college-age boys. She was perhaps a few years older than they were, but she had a shy, quiet demeanor, like a home-schooled girl. When Ben smirked at her, she blushed.

"Hi, Mariette," Ryan said, trying to be friendly. Ben rolled his eyes.

"She can't fucking talk, idiot, she's a pet. She can only make noises."

"Whatever. I just wanted to say hi."

"You're not really going to fuck her, are you?" Sam asked, which just made Mariette's cheeks even pinker as she knotted her hands restlessly in the front of her short, frilly skirt.

"Sure I am. Winner's prerogative," Ben declared.

"Your dad won't mind?"

"Nah, he's cool with it. Scoot over," Ben said, kicking Sam in the ankle until the other boy slid into the middle of the couch. "C'mere, Mariette."

The girl approached obediently, and, at Ben's direction, leaned forward over the arm of the couch. Ben lifted her skirt and pulled her panties down, exposing her damp pussy, and slipped a finger in; Mariette gasped.

"Wait, you mean you're gonna fuck her right here?" Ryan demanded. Ben laughed, already unzipping his pants.

"Yeah. Enjoy the show, loser."

"That's nasty," Ryan insisted, but he didn't get off the couch or look away as Ben reached around and grabbed the front of her uniform, tugging it down so he could grab and knead at one of her breasts. Mariette squeaked quietly and squirmed; then, as Ben pulled his finger out and replaced it with his cock, she whimpered.

Ben used her fast and hard, biting his lip and grunting as he fucked into her. Each time he bottomed out in her, his balls slapped audibly against her clit. Soon, her thighs were shaking so hard that she was struggling to stay on her feet, her heels slipping on the wood floor, and she was uttering wordless, whining pleas, her hips rocking back to meet Ben's.

"Fuck yeah. That's so fucking good," Ben grunted, pushing Mariette forward more so that her weight was on the couch, which stopped her slipping and also allowed him to fuck her harder. Mariette whimpered and squirmed, her feet dangling in the air. "Yeah. Shit yeah. You're so fucking wet, Mariette. Fuck--" He sank deep into her and groaned as he came, filling her pussy with hot jets of come as Mariette panted and shivered.

Once he was done, he pulled out and patted her on the hip. "Good girl. Wait, stay right there. Any of you losers want sloppy seconds?"

"Gross," Ryan said, but Sam shrugged and stood up. Ben passed by him and flopped into the empty spot Sam left on the couch, tucking himself back into his pants.

Sam circled around behind Mariette and just looked at her for a moment, rubbing his thumb over her gaping pussy. She clenched, dripping a mixture of Ben's seed and her own fluids down the inside of her thigh. "Jeeze. She's really hot for it, huh?"

"Oh, yeah. She's always hot for it. She's got special obedience training, she can't come except when my dad tells her to," Ben said, shrugging. "So she's always pretty horny. Aren't you, Mariette?" He reached over and tweaked the exposed nipple on the breast he'd freed from the top of her uniform, and Mariette gasped quietly, squirming.

"Wait, she really won't come unless he says?" Sam asked, pressing his thumb inside her and feeling the way the girl's body clenched down on him. "How's that work? How does she stop herself?"

"She doesn't. It's like, hypnotism training or whatever. The same way she can't talk. I don't fucking know," Ben said. "She just can't do it."

"You ever use a vibrator on her or anything? Just to see what happens?" Sam asked. "My girlfriend comes in, like, thirty seconds flat if you put a vibe on her clit. I bet that would break the training."

"It doesn't. My mom's into that kind of shit," Ben said, shrugging. "There's a vibe in her pocket, if you want to try it. Mom makes her keep it on her."

"Yeah? You have something like that, Mariette?" Sam asked, curious.

The girl flushed, then reached down into the pocket of her rucked-up apron and pulled out a expensive-looking bullet vibrator. She handed it to Sam. When he pressed the button and the little toy produced an audible hum, Mariette's flush deepened and she shifted her hips, more fluid leaking from her gaping pussy.

"Huh," Sam said, and teased the tip of the bullet between the dripping folds of her labia. Mariette immediately groaned, spreading her thighs wider and hitching her hips to grind forward into the sofa. "Oh, man, look at her go. Hold on. Roll over, I want to get your clit."

With Sam's help, Mariette rolled onto her back. Ben took the opportunity to yank down the other side of her uniform as well so that both of her breasts were exposed; between that and the way her hips were angled up on the arm of the sofa, forcing her skirt to fall down and expose her used, dripping cunt, she made a real sight.

Sam grinned and poked around with the bullet vibe a bit, then dragged it up along her weeping slit slowly until he reached her clit. As soon as he pressed it directly against the root of the twitching little organ, she started to whimper urgently, her thighs shaking as she spread them as far apart as she could.

"Fuck," Sam said after a couple of seconds of watching her whimper and shudder. "She really isn't gonna come?"

"She can't. I told you," Ben said, twisting one of her nipples between his fingers. "You gonna fuck her or what?"

"Yeah. That's pretty hot," Sam said. He turned off the vibe and dropped it somewhere in the mess of fabric that was Mariette's skirt, and then unzipped his pants, groaning as his hard cock came free, and then groaning again as he slipped the head of it into Mariette and felt how hard she clenched on him. "Shit. You really want it, huh?"

Mariette cried out as Sam thrust the rest of the way into her, the angle forcing his cock to drag across her swollen G-spot. Her clit twitched in the air, still seeking the pleasure of the vibrator, and her body gripped hard on Sam's cock as the noises she made became increasingly more desperate.

"You really don't want a turn?" Ben asked Ryan, noticing how his friend was adjusting himself in his pants.

"I'm not going to fuck a pussy that you two animals just came in," Ryan said, wrinkling his nose.

"She does blowjobs, too. She'll do whatever you want," Ben said.

"Nah, man, you want to fuck her," Sam grunted, thrusting harder. "Oh, fuck. Her pussy's insane. She just grabs onto you." He reached down and rubbed the heel of her hand across Mariette's clit, and then groaned again as Mariette whined and squeezed down on him. "Oh, shit. I'm--fuck--" he thrust hard a couple more times and then came as Mariette whimpered and rocked her hips under him.

"You could fuck her ass, too," Ben pointed out. "She's ready for it, dad makes her keep a plug in all the time."

"Huh," Ryan said, finally looking interested. "Yeah, alright. Get off her, Sam."

"Shut up, I'm not done," Sam grunted, jolting his hips against Mariette as his cock spurted a few last dribbles of cum into her frantically clenching pussy. "Okay. Fuck. Alright, you can have her."

Ryan and Sam traded places, and Ryan lifted Mariette's thighs, raising her up so he could get a look at her ass and the flared base of the plug holding it open. He grabbed hold of the base and tugged at it, rolling the plug inside of her, and Mariette whined.

"Do I need lube?" Ryan asked, looking around. Ben shrugged.

"She should be fine."

Ryan nodded and pulled the plug out, dropping it on the couch next to Mariette. He unzipped his pants and pushed his way into her, and found it was a tight fit, a little dry, but she was open enough to take him. Mariette whimpered urgently under him, her body clenching around him.

"Mmm. She's tight back here," he grunted, then stopped when he was fully seated in her. "I dunno if I want to fuck her dry like this, I'll start chafing."

"Wait, hold on," Sam said, and reached down into her skirt, fishing out the bullet vibrator. "Try this." He flipped it on again and pressed it to Mariette's quivering pussy. Mariette squealed and arched her back, pressing her clit up into the toy desperately, and her body squeezed down hard around Ryan's dick.

"Oh, fuck," Ryan grunted. "Yeah. Yeah, that's it. Here, give me that." He snatched the vibrator from Sam and fiddled with it, turning it up a notch, and started rubbing it firmly up and down Mariette's swollen, throbbing clit. Mariette wailed and shook, her body clenching and releasing on his cock over and over, her hips bouncing in short little movements that didn't drag too hard against the dry skin of his dick. "Yeah. Yeah. Fuck yeah. This is awesome, I don't even have to move. Oh, fuck. Someone squeeze my balls."

"Nobody's squeezing your balls, Ryan," Ben said, rolling his eyes. Ryan snorted and then reached back to fondle his balls himself.

"You won't even help a guy out, I gotta do everything around here--fuck--vibe her for me, Sam, I can't do both," he groaned, and Sam obliged, taking the vibe back and rubbing it vigorously back and forth across Mariette's jumping clit. Tears were starting to gather in Mariette's eyes as she strained her hips up into the vibrator and then back on Ryan's dick, her exposed breasts heaving as she sobbed in desperation, come dribbling out of her clenching, used cunt.

It was several long minutes of her rocking and squeezing on Ryan's dick before, finally and without warning, he doubled over and shot inside her with a shout and a couple of final, violent thrusts against the deepest parts of her.

Mariette wailed as Ryan pulled out of her, crying in frustration. When Sam turned off the vibrator again, she reached down with her hand to rub her over-used, sticky pussy. Ryan frowned and nudged her knees closed, and she clutched at herself, squirming her thighs together desperately.

"She seems kinda upset," Sam pointed out, dropping the vibrator on the couch next to her as Mariette sobbed and rubbed herself.

"Yeah, she gets like this sometimes. I'll text my dad," Ben said, standing up from the couch. "He'll take care of it. Come on, you guys want to order a pizza?"

"Yeah," Ryan said immediately, tucking his dick back in his pants. "I'm fucking starving. Get the mushroom sausage one."

"No. We're getting one I like, I won the game," Ben said. They continued to argue as they walked out of the room, leaving Mariette behind them, crying and frantically fingering her desperate clit.

***

Half an hour later, Ben's father--and, more importantly, Mariette's master--walked into the den. He found Mariette crumpled up on the couch, sniffling sadly, her uniform askew and her panties on the floor.

He walked over to stand over her and smiled fondly. "Oh, pretty Mariette. Did my son and his friends give you a hard time?"

Mariette blinked up at him, her eyes filling with tears again, and pushed herself upright, trying to tug her uniform back into order. Her master clucked his tongue.

"No, that's alright. You need to be cleaned up, anyway. Come on." He wrapped an arm around Mariette and helped her to her feet; when the pet wobbled on her heels, he clucked his tongue again and then leaned down, hoisting her easily up onto his shoulder.

He picked up the items discarded around the sofa as well--her underwear, vibrator, and plug--and carried everything down the hall, through his bedroom and into the master bath.

He dropped the toys and the underwear next to the sink, then pulled Mariette's heels off before setting her down gently on the tiled floor. "There," he said, then smiled when Mariette immediately rocked forward into his chest and wrapped her arms around him, clinging to him. He rubbed her back gently. "You're alright, pretty girl. Let's get this uniform off." She nodded into his shirt, but she didn't let go of him until he nudged her off gently; finally, she stepped back and started carefully removing the many layers of her uniform, a little more steady on her feet now that she was safely in the care of her master.

He undressed as well, shucking his suit and tie and stepping out into the bedroom to put them away. When he returned to the bathroom, he was naked; Mariette was struggling with the ties on the back of her skirt, which she was usually able to handle easily on her own, but her skirt had been so disarranged and spun around while the boys were playing with her that she couldn't find the knot, and she was starting to whimper quietly in distress.

"Alright, alright," her master said soothingly, putting a hand around her waist and pulling her close. He found the ties within a few seconds of searching and pulled the knot loose, easing the skirt down off of her hips. "Here we are. Oh, look at that mess," he said, admiring the dried splash of cum and other fluids between her pale thighs.

Mariette flushed and covered her face with her hands, sniffling, and he pulled the little headpiece off of her head to ruffle his fingers through her curls.

"None of that, now. You're such a good girl, Mariette." He helped her remove her blouse and bodice, and then crouched down to tug her tights off for her. "Time for a shower, hmm?"

She nodded quickly in agreement, peeking over the tops of her fingers at him, still blushing bright red. It didn't escape her notice, though, that he grabbed the vibrator off the counter before guiding her into the shower; he saw where her eyes went, and just gave her a little wink, smiling when she rubbed her thighs together.

Once in the shower, her turned on the water and set the little vibrator aside for the moment. Mariette hummed and leaned into his body and into the heat of the water, relaxing into his arms as he lathered shower gel onto her soft skin.

He let her handle her hair herself--she knew best what combination of shampoo and conditioner was necessary to keep her curls shiny and neat--and then he grabbed the hand attachment and directed her to turn around and lean forward, to brace herself against the side of the shower, exposing the residue of sex smeared over her genitals and her thighs. She whimpered miserably, already anticipating what was going to happen, and he patted her hip.

"I know. We need to get you clean, sweetheart," he said, and she nodded reluctantly.

He started by going easy on her, spraying the water across the inside of her thighs, but even that made her shift on her feet and squirm. When he directed the spray at her asshole, she whined; when he got to her pussy and her clit, she started shuddering, rocking her hips and dancing up onto her toes, her clit immediately swelling up again with desperate arousal.

"Shh. It's alright. What a good girl you are," he assured her soothingly, rubbing gently at her sensitive bits until she was squealing and rutting into his hand. "All clean. Isn't that better?" She whimpered and shook her head, her pussy clenching against his palm and her eyes filled with tears again, and he laughed. "Okay, okay. How about this."

He lined himself up behind her, already hard from the minutes spent caressing her body and her heated sex, and fucked his cock slowly into her clenching cunt. She tilted her head forward and wailed, shaking, spreading her thighs wider to allow him to spray water more directly across her clit with the shower attachment.

"Mmm. Good girl," he murmured, pressing deep inside her and feeling her body clench hard on him. "It's okay. Here we go." He put the shower attachment aside; she whimpered as the stimulation went away, squirming and rocking her hips against him. He grabbed the vibrator instead, and turned it on, pressing it against her clit.

Mariette immediately squealed and scrambled to try and keep her feet under her, her thighs and stomach shaking from the effort of holding herself up. He wrapped his other arm around her to help her, rocking his hips gently inside of her.

"Do you want to come very badly, sweetheart?" he asked, as if it wasn't obvious; Mariette nodded urgently, her toes sliding across the slick shower floor as her knees angled in, instinctively trying to press the buzzing bullet harder against her clit. "Alright. You've been a very good girl today. Go ahead and come for me."

Mariette went silent for a moment, her body locking up, and then she sobbed with gratitude as she fell apart under him, her body shaking and shaking as her cunt convulsed on his cock. He hummed in pleasure and fucked into her quivering, coming pussy, rubbing away at her clit with the vibrator until she was whimpering again, her hips hitching in little movements as her body drew up tight once more.

"Again," he groaned in her ear. "Come again for me, Mariette," and she did, shaking and making broken little noises of pleasure, going limp against his arm and the side of the shower. He came with her that time, grunting as he filled her with the fourth load of come she'd taken that day. "Good girl. What a good girl."

She whimpered quietly as he pulled out of her and put the vibrator aside, and then she jumped and twitched when he rinsed her gently with the shower attachment again, the water overstimulating for her after two orgasms. He shushed her and patted her hip again, then helped her out of the shower and into a towel before bundling her into the bedroom.

She made it difficult for him, trying to snuggle against him, kissing at his chest and his arms; he laughed and pushed her gently towards the big cushion at the foot of the bed. "Go on, sweetheart. Go take a nap."

It took a second to convince her, but finally Mariette sank down onto her knees on the cushion, and then curled up on her side, wrapped up snugly in the towel and gazing up at him adoringly. He smiled at her and leaned down to pat her on the face. "Close your eyes."

She did. By the time he retrieved her uniform from the bathroom, she was already asleep.

dothemath
dothemath
437 Followers