Marilyn

Story Info
Young man's interlude with two mature women.
1.2k words
4.43
13k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers

Marilyn

I have never had sex with my ex-mother-in-law but have had offers from both of my wives' aunts. A lot of guys often don't consider an older woman sexy but boy are they missing the boat. After my divorce, I was a 32-year-old single parent and out of work.

One day at the grocery store as I was buying stuff for dinner, I asked the manager if they were hiring. He said no and I asked him to sign my unemployment form stating I had asked. The young lady bagging the groceries said her grandmother, a widow, needed someone to do handyman work so after getting her number I went home.

The next morning, I called her and went over. I figured I'd be meeting this frumpy dowager but instead I found Marilyn. She was a 56-year-old green eyed pixie, 5' tall and maybe 100 lbs. tops. She had long red hair, down below the pockets on her tight jeans and a very nice set of titties. She trained horses. did barrel racing and team roping so her body was rock hard. Her tanned, freckled face showed her age and the type of work she did, but she had a body a lot of young women would be jealous of. I started doing work for her, both at her rentals and around her house. After over three weeks of doing different jobs, I was at her home, replacing the bathroom fixtures and installing ceiling fans in her bedroom and over the dining table in the kitchen. I was just finishing up the last fan, the one in the kitchen and I was nervous as she was standing behind me giving me looks that made me wonder if I had done something wrong or what but when I said, "All done," I thought I heard her say to me, "Do you want to play around?"

Unsure if I heard her right, I turned and asked her what she said. She placed her hands on her hips and said, "I asked if you wanted to play around. You know, go to bed and fuck." Now I hadn't had any pussy since my wife walked out on me almost three months earlier and was in disbelief. My tool-belt hitting her floor brought a big smile from her. We headed to her bed and spent the rest of the day enjoying one another. She had a very tight pussy and knew how to use it and also how to bring me of orally, something my ex-wife never did.

She kept telling me it was just fun and nothing serious would ever come of it. We would play almost every day during the week after my kids went to school and often until the time I had to leave to let them in from school.

One morning, we had just gotten started, and the doorbell rang. Marilyn excused herself, wrapping her robe around her small, freckled frame and as she walked out, she said, "Keep it idling, I'll be right back." I could hear her talking to another woman but couldn't make out what was being said.

Their voices got louder than the door opened, and Marilyn tossed her robe on the chair and behind her was this tall but good-looking mature blond. As Marilyn hopped in bed, she said, "This is Carol. You don't mind, do you?" Now Carol was bigger than I was and seemed older than Marilyn. I had never been with a woman that size but before I had time to really take things in, she pulled the dress over her head, revealing a naked full-bodied woman with this downy white peach-fuzz just barely covering her pussy. She had a huge clit, about a half an inch in diameter and a good inch long, which I couldn't wait to taste. She nervously crawled in bed with us, me in the middle. Marilyn explained, "Carol's husband had a stroke five years ago and has been bedridden ever since. Two years ago, they had to put him in a nursing home.

Then Carol spoke, "I saw the change in Marilyn and pressured her into telling me what was making her so happy. She finally told me she had a boy-toy. I was so jealous I couldn't hardly talk to her for a few days but then last night she called and asked why I was pissed at her. I explained my jealousy of her, and she offered to share. That is OK with you, isn't it?" My answer was to crawl down and get between her legs and let me tell you, Carol's screams probably scared Marilyn's horses half to death as she orgasmed over and over, nearly squeezing my head in two. I loved having one riding my shaft while the other rode my face. That day, I set a personal record of cumming seven times and satisfying both of those mature women. I even got them to go down on each other. I was late fixing the boys dinner that night.

About a year after I was married, I ran into Marilyn at the local grocery store. Well, she came up behind me and ran her hand up my crotch and grabbed my cock, which scared me half to death because my wife was in the next aisle. "Careful, Marilyn, my wife is around the corner." I said as I turned and saw who it was. It was Sunday and she apparently had just come from church and was all dolled up and looked delicious. She pulled me into a quick kiss and said, "Now you just remember where I live if that new wife of yours isn't taking care of you like she should." I gave her a big smile.

"You know, Carol's husband died, and she married a guy that's 14 years younger than her, much to her family's dislike. But she's happy and she says he's good for at least three times a day, but she told me to tell you that she still remembers our fun times with you and thanks you for the times you came over to visit her." I was just about to pull her into a hug when my wife came around the corner with our cart. She turned and smiled at my wife and said, "Sweetheart, I don't know if your husband told you but he's the best man to have around. He took such good care of me when I needed him. He fixed everything around my place that needed fixing. You be good to him, Ya'hear now?"

With that she smiled, then turned and walked away. My new wife looked at me but before she could ask anything, I said, "Marilyn was a lady that needed some help around her place when I was out of work. She paid me well for the things I did." I didn't tell her that she was paying me even for the times I was in bed with her, and that Carol was doing the same. I never asked them for the money, they just gave it to me said it was to feed my boys. Every time I re-read this story; it brings a smile to my face.

You know I'm in my 70s' now and I still remember the feeling and taste of their two pussies. God help me if I ever get dementia. I guess that's why I write some of these things down. I don't care whether or not you believe me, but I lived it.

R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers